Where I Met You

By CamsVolleyballs

Rose is a typical 17 year old girl who lives in LA. She has a best friend named Katie and they both play beac... More

WHERE I MET YOU ONE
WHERE I MET YOU TWO
WHERE I MET YOU THREE
WHERE I MET YOU FOUR
WHERE I MET YOU FIVE
WHERE I MET YOU SIX
WHERE I MET YOU SEVEN
WHERE I MET YOU EIGHT
WHERE I MET YOU NINE
WHERE I MET YOU TEN
WHERE I MET YOU ELEVEN
WHERE I MET YOU TWELVE
WHERE I MET YOU THIRTEEN
WHERE I MET YOU FOURTEEN
WHERE I MET YOU FIFTEEN
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER SIXTEEN
IMPORTANT
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
WHERE I MET YOU EIGHTEEN
WHERE I MET YOU NINETEEN
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY ONE
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY TWO
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY THREE
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY FOUR
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY FIVE
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY SIX
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY SEVEN
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY EIGHT
SHUT UP
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY NINE
WHERE I MET YOU THIRTY
WHERE I MET YOU THIRTY ONE
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY ONE
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY TWO
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY THREE
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY SIX
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY SEVEN
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY EIGHT
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY NINE
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FIFTY
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
THE END
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK
IGNORE
Finally

WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

214 6 0
By CamsVolleyballs

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

NASH'S POV

I take my arm away from her shoulder and look at her. She's staring at the grass in deep thought. Did I do something wrong? I just told her my feelings, it's not like I asked her to marry me.

Although that may be the next step... Shut up Nash.

I can't believe I'm in this situation right now. Why can't my life be a fairytale where the guy always gets the girl? She clears her throat and opens her mouth to speak but nothing comes out.

I cock my head at her and she sighs, "Nash, I really like you too. Thanks for telling me your feelings and all but even if I like you, you know that I also like Cam. But not just like him, I love him." She says and her eyes get glossy as she wipes them with her sleeve.

"So... Was that a no?" I ask with hesitation at the answer of my question. I shouldn't of done this in the first place. I'm just making a fool of myself.

God Nash, why are you so stupid?

Before I can process what is happening I feel a pair of lips on mine. They are so sweet and soft and I instantly kiss back. I want this to last forever but, the kiss is cut short by Rose pulling away with a sly smile on her face.

"Does that answer your question?" She says. I sigh in relief and chuckle at her. Her face turns into a sincere smile and I can't help but love her even more.

ROSE'S POV

Why did I do that? I don't even know.

I guess it was just a spur of the moment. All of this made me realize that if Cam doesn't want me, I shouldn't want him. I just need a break from him, like I told him. Sure, I might be broken hearted for the rest of my life but at least he knows that I'm not playing around. In all honesty I really miss him but, I won't let myself go running back to him until he learns his lesson.

I pull away and I smile at Nash, a real smile. A chuckle escapes his lips and it makes me smile even more.

I guess this is the beginning of something new.

"Um, I have two questions." I say breaking the silence around us.

"Shoot."

"You said that you would help me get Cameron back? How are you going to do that?"

"We will think of something, but in the mean time I just wanted to let you know about my feelings for you."

"Oh okay."

"So, your second question?" He says with a smile that lights up the mood.

"I was just wondering, where is the music coming from? It's just really bothering me." I say and he chuckles at me while pointing at some trees.

"I implanted speakers in them and the music just comes out." He explains and I listen to it. It's playing ever so softly and I close my eyes while hearing the symphonic melody.

"You have a great taste." I say and open my eyes to face him.

"Well, I did learn from the best." He says looking me up and down.

"What are you talking about?"

"Let's just say that I might of taken your phone and turned on your music while you weren't looking."

"What?! Nash, how could you?!" I say and I turn away from him as I fake cry. It's not really a big whoop that he went through my phone but I just wanna mess with him. I cover my face with my hands and pretend to sob. I hear him shift and move closer to me while hugging my waist.

"I'm really sorry, Rose. I didn't know it meant that much to you. I promise I won't do it, I'll swear to it too." He says and I smile under my hands.

He's such a sweet heart.

I take my hands away from my face and look at him, "Gotcha." His eyes grow wide and I laugh at him. He pulls away from me and I roll to the floor, clutching my stomach and laughing my butt off.

"You should've seen your face." I say in between laughs. He just rolls his eyes at me while I stand up."Whatever." He mumbles at me. I take his hand in mine and he looks up at me, shocked. I just smile at him.

"Come on. I wanna go back, I'm starving." I say and with a smile from Nash, we head out of the woods and back to the hotel.
.

.

.

.

.

"This is heavenly." Says Nash as he takes a bite from his burger. I look down at my plate and lick my lips before biting into mine as well.
"Mmmmh." I moan and continue eating my burger as I get a strange look from Nash. "What?" I ask with my mouth full. He shakes his head and let's out a chuckle before leaning back in his chair.

He stares at me intensely before speaking up, "So... What are we now?" I look up from my burger and lean back in my chair.

I don't know what we are. I didn't even know we where a thing. Are we a thing? This is really bothering me.

"What do you mean we?"

"Well, I have feelings for you and you kissed me. So where does that put us?"

"Us?"

"You are making this way more complex than it has to be, Rose."

"I just- I don't know. Are we a thing?"

"What do you mean by thing?"

"I mean, are we a couple or not?"

"Um, considering you kissed me. Maybe we are a couple?"

Uh oh. I just set myself up for that one. I don't want to be with Nash. Sure I love him and all, but I love Cam.

No, I don't love Cameron. Wait, of course I do. I'm so confused.

"Nash, I really like you but... Not in the way that I like Cameron."
He sits there and tries to process what I just said.

"That's okay, I guess." He mumbles and gets up to throw our trash away. I sigh and stare down at the table. We are in my room sitting in the kitchen, while everyone else is out somewhere.

He comes back and sits down with his phone in his hand. He doesn't even look up at me.

"Nash?"

"What?" He snaps at me.

"I didn't mean it to come out that way. You know I love you, in a friendly way. Please Nash? You have to understand."

"What is there to understand?"

"What if Katie was still alive and I wanted to be with you? What would you do, huh? Think about it?"

He puts his phone away and looks at the table in deep thought.

"I would probably reject you because I love Katie." He says with a sigh.

"I'm sorry Nash but, the kiss was just a spur of the moment type thing. Can we just forget it ever happened?"

He let's out another sigh, "Sure. But you know that no matter what you can always come to me for anything. I will always be right here for you." He says. I stand up and move into his lap. His arms wrap around my waist and I lean my head on his shoulder and my arms go around his neck.

It's so peaceful as I sit there and just close my eyes. I feel relaxed and relieved, but I don't know why. Maybe it's just him? Probably.

Nash grabs my legs all of a sudden and he walks me to the bed. I give a questioning look before he places me down on the bed. He pulls back the covers and takes off his shoes as I take off mine too. I take off my shirt, leaving me in my undershirt and I stay in my shorts. Nash pulls off his shirt and leaves his pants on before he gets in bed next to me.

I smile at him and place my head on his bare chest. I hear him sigh and kiss my forehead as I close my eyes. I feel two arms wrap around my waist and I put mine around his torso while he closes the lights.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

"I love you." He says. My breathing stops and he tightens his grip on me.

What is that supposed to mean? Is he really serious? Does he really love me? But I don't love him. Or do I?

I sigh and right before I drift off I hear his voice again, "Please say it to me too." I hear it ever so faintly and my mind screams, telling me to respond. I can't react fast enough and before I know it,

"I love you too." I respond and my mind goes blank but not before one thought pops in my mind.

I wonder how Cam is doing.

CAMERON'S POV

*EARLIER THAT DAY*

I groan and get up looking at the clock. 11:39. I really didn't get much sleep last night considering the fight that I had with Rose.

I sigh and push the thoughts to the back of my head as I pull on a shirt and grab some pants. I check my phone and get message from Shawn,

Shawn- R u coming to breakfast or nah? Haven't seen you at all lately and btw I heard what happened last night, sorry man. Maybe we can talk about it?

Oh, great. Now the whole world knows. How did he find out? Why does he want to talk about it? I clear my head and put on my pants while grabbing my wallet and heading out the door.

The walk down the hallway is quiet and as I pass her room, I almost stop and stare. I give in and stop in front of the door to see it is creaked open. I peek inside and see Rose looking in the mirror fixing her top.

I wish I could tell her how gorgeous she looks right now. I really miss her, a lot. She turns to look for her phone and I take this chance to leave. I enter the elevator in time to see her shut her door and lock it. The doors to the elevator close right before she turns around and I almost stop the doors but decide against it.

The elevator stops at the lobby and I step out to be greeted by Shawn, Aaron and the Jacks. They are at a table and once they see me, they smile and wave. I wave back and walk over to them, taking a seat at the table.

"Hey man. How you been?" Says Shawn.

I shrug, "Could be better."

"Dude, I can't imagine what your going through, I'm really sorry to hear what happened. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be?" He says. I look down in my lap.

"Sure." I mumble and as I bring my head up I see the back of her. She exits the elevator with a smile on her face. I smile a bit just knowing that she's okay and not hurting. I really felt bad the last time I made her cry, I don't ever want that to happen again.

The guys seem to notice me staring so they turn towards the direction I am looking. I see Gilinsky nod and Shawn just looks at me and sighs. "I know it's hard bro. But what are you going to do about it?" Asks Gilinsky.

I shake my head and a small smile tugs at my lips,

"I'm gonna get her back."

~AUTHOR'S POV~

Hi😊 just saying that I hope you guys have a great week and I wish you all the best of luck! 😘 Sorry I forgot to update this week, but I thought maybe a double update would work?

Any who,
What is gonna happen if Cam and Rose have the same idea?
Are they gonna get each other back together?
What is their plan?

Hope you liked it😁❤️

Okay, Peace✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 56 41
Sydney,a viner, is entering her senior year. With her best friends Nash, Matt, and Cameron. She has feelings for the 3 of them. Who will she choose?
25.2K 205 26
Madison Dallas. To most people that would sound like a common name but to Cameron Dallas' fans, it's not. Madison is Cameron's little cousin who also...
Bae. By Amber:)

Fanfiction

4.4K 54 35
Mackenzie Dallas is the younger sister of Cameron Dallas. She has a normal life of a 15 year old. She loves to make vines with him and loves to hang...
13K 343 25
Bailey Dallas is just a normal 17 year old girl...except her slight internet fame and her older brother Cameron, who she travels with. She has always...