Chanel β€’Billie Eilishβ€’ (rewri...

By planeth3r

A journy of a girl called Chanel Gates and what she has experienced with Billie Eilish β€’ "I- I have to go." I... More

Cast
1- Intro
2- wtf happened to my life?!
3- New life
4- The Hell Is Taco bell?
5- pUbLiC sChOoL
6- The Ghetto
7- Back Off
8- Slumber PartyοΏΌ
9- It's Not What You Think
10- FUCK
11- I Need You
12- The 'Talk'
14- Andrew
15- A Bottom
16- I Love Her, Mom
17- Back Home
18- Surprise!
19- Who's She?
20- Best Friends Kiss Each Other Now?
21- WHERE ARE THE AVOCADOS?!
22- Girlfriend
23- Do You Even Like Me?
24- I'm Falling For You
25- Daddy
26- Tell Me
27- Girlfriends?
28- Mark At The Park
29- Museum
30- You're The Perfect Kinda-Girlfriend I've Ever Asked For
31- You're My first
32- BBQ
33- You Got A Girl?!
34- BEST-WORST BIRTHDAY
35- Baby, Tell Me I Gotta Know
36- I Hate You Too
37- Bitches Broken Hearts
38- DJ
39- Oh, You've Heard Of Me?
40- After A Jetlag
41- Karen
42- You Weren't Supposed To Know That
43- I Didn't Mean That
44- Like Owls
45- Jealousy
46- I'm here
47- 16
48- Anniversary In Paris
49- Just a Nightmare
50- The Epilogue
SEQUEL

13- Will You Be My Girlfriend?

357 21 31
By planeth3r

A/N: *sips tea*
___________________________

ash's pov:

I facetimed Chen because I need help with something. "Hey, Chanel, So I kinda need your help..." I said. "I'm listening." She says, putting some mask on her face. "I think you know about my feelings towards Julian-" "We all do." "-I mean it's pretty obvious." I shrug and laugh nervously.

"No shit, Sherlock." Chen says, giggling. "I want to ask her out, but what if she says no?" I look down. "She won't." She stopped what she was doing and faced the camera. "How do you know?" I asked her confused as fuck.

"Just shoot your shot, mate. Everything is gonna go perfectly." She says as if she knows what's gonna happen. "I- I will, but how do you know?" I ask anxiously.

"I can't tell you that, but I know one thing, and that she's gonna be yours if you ask her out." she smiles and goes back to applying the mask on her face. "Alright, I guess I'm just gonna ask her out old school." I say. "It's pretty cute, finally you will get together!" She cheers with a squeaky voice and claps.

"Thanks, Chen, I owe you." I say then hang up. "She definitely likes me back." I say to myself, smiling at the thought of us together. I call Julian. "Hey, Jay Jay, how are you?" I made that name out of nervousness and now I sound dumb as hell.

She laughs. Oh no, that's embarrassing. "Jay Jay... I like that. I'm fine. How are you?" She asks. "I'm good." I said, clearing my throat. "What's up?" she says. "Is there any chance I could see you today?" I ask.

"You're acting kinda weird. Is everything okay?" She asks. "Don't worry, everything is fine... I just have to see you to talk about some... stuff?" I say more like a question. "Yeah, okay... Sure, come over." She clears her throat. "Okay, I'll be there in a bit." I tell her and hang up.

I got out of my room. "Mom, Dad! I'll be at Julian's." I shout while heading to the garage to take my hoverboard with me. "Okay be safe, son." my dad yells from the living room. I take off to her house, she lives 20 minutes down the street, so that's pretty close.

-Time Skip-

I knock on the door and Juli opens it. "Hey, Ash." She hugs me and lets me in. I head to the couch and sit down, making myself comfortable. "Ummm... soooo...." I say, playing with my hair and avoiding eye contact. "Are you okay?" She asks and puts her hand on my knee. I grab her hand and nod, shooting her a smile.

She kept her hands on my knee and I kept mine on top of hers. "I really don't know how to start this." I laugh nervously. "I've liked you for a long time and now I just can't hide it. I really like you - and if you don't like me back it's no problem-" "No no... I like you too." she says and looks down shyly. I cup her face and make her look at me.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Julian?" I ask her and blush. "I've been waiting to hear this for so long. Yes!" She says and jumps into my arms, I hug her and laugh. This actually worked.

THANK YOU CHANEL!

-Time Skip-

I play with her hair as she rests her head in the crook of my neck. "Wanna watch a movie?" I ask and look at her. "Dexter?" She asks and looks up at me. "Who the fuck is Dexter?!" I asked, pushing her away. "Damn, babe, Didn't know you'll get jealous!... it's a show." She mocks me and clings back onto me.

"Girl, I know I'm just playing with you." I say and plant a kiss on her forehead. We grabbed a throw blanket and rolled ourselves in it.

We cuddled and stayed like that till it went dim outside. "I really hate to leave but I have to, it's getting late." I pout, taking my arms off of her. "Can you stay?- At least till I fall asleep?" She asks. "Sure, baby." I nodded and yanked her to her room.

-Time Skip-

I looked at Julian sleeping on my chest like a baby. I took a photo of her cuz it was too cute not to. I sneaked out of the bed and went outside to be met with her sister. "Oh, hey... Ash right?" She asks.

"Hey, Yeah. I was just leaving." I head to the door. "So are y'all finally together?" She asked. "Yup." I smile. "Congrats, I'm so happy for y'all! Don't ever think about hurting her."

"I promise you I would never. See you later!" I wave and she waves back. I drive back home on my hoverboard and grab a coke from 7/11.

I throw myself on the bed and laugh proudly at my achievement. "I made it, man." I say, looking at myself in the mirror. I take off my necklaces and rings and change my clothes. I wanted Chen to know what happened.

__________________

Chen

Chen!!!
Guess what happened??

She said yes and you got together?!

😁

I'm so happy for you! x
I told you it'll work x
The way she looks at you is just different

Wow
Was I that oblivious?

Yeah, man
She thought you didn't like her back
so she kept her feelings to herself.

Oh god. How could I be so blind?
But thanks dude I really appreciate it

Anytime, bruv xx

_________________

I change my lock screen to Juli sleeping on my chest and smile at my phone like a dummy. Even if it happened an hour ago I really miss the feeling of her laying in my arms.

I put my phone on the charger on my nightstand and head to sleep.

___________________________
A/N: I'm such a tease plsss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 599 18
Completed! "then what's making you so nervous?" she inquires scooching in closer to me. shit, do i really look nervous? "umm" what do i say? "is it...
310K 6.9K 200
I'm taking another shot at a one shot book. it's filled with preferences, one-shots and whatever else I come up with. Requests are always open unless...
4.4K 57 13
An Epilogue of the Everything We Wanted duology. Short chapters and short stories involving the O'Connell family including Aleah, Billie and their fo...
7.1K 218 8
Billie Eilish x Reader (AU) This is a shooorrtttttt story. Only a handful of chapters because i don't want it to be that long. summary: The reader...