Protect ➳ Liam Dunbar {1} ✔️

venpiter

Alyssa is Derek's little sister. But she didnt get the gift of claws, fangs, super hearing, super speed, and... Еще

The Dark Moon (Part 1)
The Dark Moon (Part 2)
117 (Part 1)
117 (Part 2)
Muted (Part 1)
Muted (Part 2)
The Benefactor (Part 1)
The Benefactor (Part 2)
I.E.D (Part 1)
I.E.D (Part 2)
I.E.D (Part 3)
Orphaned (Part 1)
Orphaned (Part 2)
Orphaned (Part 3)
Weaponized (Part 1)
Weaponized (Part 2)
Time of Death (Part 1)
Time of Death (Part 2)
Perishable (Part 1)
Perishable (Part 2)
Monstrous (Part 1)
Monstrous (Part 2)
A Promise to the Dead (Part 1)
A Promise to the Dead (Part 2)
Smoke and Mirrors (Part 1)
Smoke and Mirrors (Part 2)
Smoke and Mirrors (Part 3)
Epilogue
Sequel
Sequel Is Out

Smoke and Mirrors (Part 4)

8.1K 185 11
venpiter

Smoke and Mirrors (Part 4)

Alyssa's POV

We hurried back as fast as we could. When we got there, they already had him against the wall. "No, no. Wait Malia!" Stiles yelled.

"Stop!" I screamed but they still were going to kill him. Kira used her sword to knock a knife made of bone out of Malia's hand.

"It's Scott. It's Scott." I said. Liam looked at me. I smiled, he did the same. Liam looked into Scott's eyes. It suddenly knocked Peter and Liam off of it.

It pushed Liam to the ground. He knocked out Malia and headed back for Liam. "Scott. Scott! Dont!" Kira said.

Stiles walked over to him, "Scott it's me." But it didn't care, it hit him. He picked Liam up by his neck and slammed him against one of the support beams.

"No!!" I screamed. I ran towards them. But before I could get there. Scott turned around and sent a sharp object through my stomach. "Alyssa!" I heard Liam yell.

The berserker pulled it out and slammed Liam against the support beam once again.

Braeden's POV

Derek was dead. No. He can't be dead. I tried to wake him but it was no use. Shooting. I heard gun shots once again. I stood up and started firing my gun. I no longer have anyone so I have nothing to live for.

The berserker came back and started killing all the people trying to help catch Kate.

Alyssa's POV

I laid there on the ground with Kira and Stiles beside me. Scott just kept pushing Liam higher against the support beam. "You're vulnerable. Helpless. Weak. Get up. Help them. They need you're help. Liam needs you're help." My conscious told me.

Scott raised his fist. "Scott! Scott! Listen! Listen! Listen! You're not a monster! You're a werewolf! Like me." Liam repeated the words Scott once said to Liam, on the night of Liam's first full moon.

Scott slowly lowered him to the ground. When Liam was back on his feet. Scott started taking off all of the bones that were covering his skin.

Liam ran over to were I was and pulled into his lap. "You're going to be okay. You're gonna make it out of this." Liam reassured. I shook my head. "No. It's to late. There's no hospital." I said.

I looked at Scott. He was trying to get the skull head off. He grabbed it and pulled it into two pieces. When he got it off he roared. He looked at everyone.

He looked at me then at Liam. Scott ran over to me. "Wh-What happened?"

"I did the most stupidest thing." I said with a slight chuckle.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"I tried to save Liam from you. But it kinda backfired." I said pointing to the open wound.

"We need to get you somewhere." Scott said. But then he looked around, realizing where we were. He sighed. Liam looked at Scott.

"You have to change her." He said.

"I-I can't." Scott stuttered.

"Why not?" Liam asked.

"Because-"

"Because I'm already dying." I cut off Scott.

"You knew?" Scott asked. I nodded.

"H-How?" Liam asked.

"During the game. Brett accidentally ran into me." I rolled up my shirt to reveal the scratch mark.

Liam's eyes widen. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I didn't want to worry you." I said.

I felt myself begin to drift off.

"Hey. Hey. Stay awake." Liam said.

"The-There's something I-I've been meaning t-to tell you." I stuttered. The pain hurt so much.

"Anything." Liam said.

"I heard what you said that night." I said.

"What?" He looked confused.

"The night when G-Garrett stabbed me and you." I said.

"Did you really mean that?" I asked. He nodded, tears trickling down his face.

"I-I love you t-too." I said. He kissed my forehead and hugged me.

The pain expanded throughout my entire body. I closed my eyes and everything went black.

Liam's POV

When I pulled back from kissing her head. She had closed her eyes.

"No. No. No. No. No. No. Don't leave. Alyssa!!" I shook her. The love of my life was gone. I felt like I couldn't breath.

Scott got up. "You." He looked at Peter.

"The only one that knew as much as Argent, about berserkers. About the Nual. You taught Kate. You helped her. All for power." Scott said.

"My familys power." Peter said.

"If it was for you're family. Then look. She is your family." He said pointing at Alyssa, who was in my arms.

"She's dead because of you! If you hadn't taught Kate, if you hadn't taught her to make me into one of the things, she wouldn't be dead!!! She's you're freaking niece!" He yelled.

"No she isn't! That... Human. Is not my niece! That thing was left with us because even the parents didn't want it!" My blood boiled.

"I needed that power to be rightly inherited by me. Not by some idiot teenage boy that was so incorruptible who wouldn't even shed the blood of his enemy's even when justified. Or that thing." He said pointing towards Alyssa. I growled.

"Even if she was a werewolf. She still would be weak. Vulnerable. Always hiding behind you. You don't deserve you're power." His eyes turned a electric blue and his voice became more demonic. He changed into his wolf form. Malia attacked him but he threw her across the room. She hit a large rock.

I laid Alyssa down on the ground and stood up in front of her in a protective gesture.

"Oh. Sorry sweetheart. We'll talk about this later." Peter said.

Kira started waving her sword around. She started at Peter but was stopped.

"Kira." Scott said.

"You were my beta first Scott. It was my bite that changed you. And my bite can that can end it."

"Then end it Peter. Cause you won't get another chance." Peter and Scott jumped into the air and clashed.

Alyssa's POV

I couldn't see anything. But I heard everything. They think I'm dead. I'm not. I'm just, changing I guess. The scratch is finally working its magic. But the weird thing is, I don't feel different, I just feel like I'm being healed.

I started hearing everything outside this fight. All the gunshots stopped. But then I heard another. A single one.

"Chris?" That was Kate's voice. Wait Chris is here?

I came back to what was happening here.

"C'mon Scott. C'mon. C'mon. Fight like an Alpha." Peter said.

"You want to beat me? You're going to have to kill me." I heard something hit the wall then the ground. I didn't feel like I was in anyone's arms. So Liam must have put me down.

I heard something get thrown across the room. It crashed right above my head.

"Why bother covering her. She's already dead." Peter said.

I heard Liam growl. Then I heard numerous punches. After those I heard a loud crash. What the hells going on?

"You were never an alpha, Peter. But you were always a monster." Scott said. Last I heard was a very loud punch.

Everything got quiet.

I heard my heart start beating again. How in the world was I hearing all this and my heart not beating. Weird.

I heard everyones feet circles around me.

"Her heart. It's beating." Someone said. It sounded like Scott.

"How?" Liam said. I decided to try and open my eyes. I succeeded.

I looked at everyone who was staring down in amazement.

"What?" I asked. Liam helped me up. They all hugged me and smiled.

We met with the others outside. When I saw Derek. I hugged him.

"I'm sorry for what I said. All of it. Wait how are you alive? I though you were dead?" I said.

"I was evolving." He said.

"Into what?" I asked.

"A wolf." I smiled.

"There should be enough yellow wolves bane to keep Peter out for the trip back. But be careful." Argent said.

"You're really going with them?" Scott asked.

"I made a deal with the Calaveras weeks ago. They'll leave you alone. All of you. But of only I help them catch Kate." Argent said.

"What if you can't?" I asked.

"I'll find her. Someone has to." Chris said walking away with the Calaveras. Scott wrapped his arm around Kira. Liam grabbed my hand and intertwined our finger.

"So. You're not really a U.S Marshall are you?" Derek asked Braeden.

"I was. But I spent to long looking for one person. It's hard to keep a job when part of it becomes an obsession." She said.

"Who were you looking for?" Derek asked.

"All I know is a code name. The Desert Wolf." She explained. He nodded.

The whole trip back I snuggled with Liam. My head on his shoulder and his head laid on mine.

Sorry it took so long. I lost my iPod and this whole chapter was on it so I had to search for it. Turned out it was stuck in the recliner. Haha. So sorry for the awfully long wait this is the last chapter but I still have to do the epilogue so stick around :)

~~Rebecca

Word Count: 1545

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

10.1K 429 28
𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 ─ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒. Kat has always known what she was going to do with he...
6.3K 103 16
Davina McCall. Older sister to the adorable puppy eyed Scott McCall and the eldest child of Melissa McCall and Rafael McCall. She used to be friends...
2.2K 134 13
It has been two months since Trish Roberts was pulled back into the world she thought she left behind. With the Alpha dead, her younger sister aware...
41.3K 579 54
Kasia Stilinski is no stranger to the supernatural, but being around a werewolf, a Banshee, werewolf hunters, and other such residents of Beacon Hill...