Chanel β€’Billie Eilishβ€’ (rewri...

By planeth3r

A journy of a girl called Chanel Gates and what she has experienced with Billie Eilish β€’ "I- I have to go." I... More

Cast
1- Intro
2- wtf happened to my life?!
3- New life
5- pUbLiC sChOoL
6- The Ghetto
7- Back Off
8- Slumber PartyοΏΌ
9- It's Not What You Think
10- FUCK
11- I Need You
12- The 'Talk'
13- Will You Be My Girlfriend?
14- Andrew
15- A Bottom
16- I Love Her, Mom
17- Back Home
18- Surprise!
19- Who's She?
20- Best Friends Kiss Each Other Now?
21- WHERE ARE THE AVOCADOS?!
22- Girlfriend
23- Do You Even Like Me?
24- I'm Falling For You
25- Daddy
26- Tell Me
27- Girlfriends?
28- Mark At The Park
29- Museum
30- You're The Perfect Kinda-Girlfriend I've Ever Asked For
31- You're My first
32- BBQ
33- You Got A Girl?!
34- BEST-WORST BIRTHDAY
35- Baby, Tell Me I Gotta Know
36- I Hate You Too
37- Bitches Broken Hearts
38- DJ
39- Oh, You've Heard Of Me?
40- After A Jetlag
41- Karen
42- You Weren't Supposed To Know That
43- I Didn't Mean That
44- Like Owls
45- Jealousy
46- I'm here
47- 16
48- Anniversary In Paris
49- Just a Nightmare
50- The Epilogue
SEQUEL

4- The Hell Is Taco bell?

674 33 59
By planeth3r

A/N: bil's outfit^^
___________________________

chen's pov:

We got to the house and it was unfurnished so we needed to get the basics for now, groceries, beds, etc. I called Dave and we talked for a couple of hours.

It was 9:40 P.M when my mum and I decided to go shopping for furniture. We bought some tables, smart TVs, a smart fridge, I wanted some beats headphones and I got red ones.

We went to Fendi after, mum has connections, so she contacted them about some furniture and gave them the address.

We bought a Living room set by Fendi and some bags my mom wanted from LV, by some I mean like 4 bags. She always spends money on anything that's not necessary. I think she should be in a modeling agency or some shit. I got a Burberry throw blanket and an LV bag and a Gucci bag.

Our next destination was the supermarket so we could buy food for the week. We put the furniture in place, I got a new bed. This house probably will get robbed in this sketchy street. I mean killers could be anywhere.

My phone buzzed. Unknown number? Who?

Oh yes, that girl Billie.

__________________
(818)-####-#####

hey its billie

Hi
We just got home from
shopping for the house

nice
down to ft?

Say less

____________________

My phone starts ringing. I got anxious and hesitated if I should answer or not. I ended up answering.

Bold- Billie
Italic- Chanel

"Wassgud, Chanel?"
"Nothing much, what about you, Billie?"
"You got a cute accent. I'm eating taco bell."
"Thank you. The hell is taco bell?"
"You're funny... You joking, right?" She laughed.
"No, what is taco bell?"
She gave me a '?????' look.
"Like is it a taco with a bell inside? I thought this shit was unedible-"
"Bitch, you better say sike right now."
"No, what is a taco bell, really?" I whined.
"So you've never eaten, seen, or heard of it before?"
I shook my head.
"Get dressed and send me your address, we're going to taco bell."
"Gotta let my mom know. She may like to meet you first so she knows who I'm out with."
"No problems. Wanna meet there, or do you want me to come pick you up?"
"Wait aren't you 15? How are you gonna drive?"
"We can walk. It's only 20 mins away from my place."
"Okay, we'll see."
I hung up.

I went to my mum's room and knocked on the door. "Come in." She said. I opened the door and walked in. "Mommy, I made a friend on Instagram." I say, fiddling with the end of the costume-designed shirt.

"What's her name?" She looked at me. "Billie." I reply unsure if she'd let me go out with her. "So it's a he?" She laced her eyebrows.

"A she, actually." I say. "Why does she have a boy's name?" She asks. "Why do I have a brand's name?" I crossed my arms. She laughed, "So what about her?" She asks.

"We were facetiming and she said she wanted to take me to some restaurant and told me to send her my address so she could pick me up and we could walk there." I explain.

"How old is she?" She asked. "15, you can meet her when she comes here." I smile, praying that she would say yes.

"Are you fucking stupid?! Why would you send your house address to a stranger?!" She threw the book she was reading at my face.

"OW!" I started crying. "I-I didn't send her anything!" I cried. "No, you can't go with this random girl with a boy name." She says. "Fuck off." I mumbled and walked out the room.

"What the fuck did you just say to me, you daughter of a faggot?" She chased after me and caught me by my hair. "Let go! You're hurting me!" I hit her arms. "Oh, so you're beating me up now?!" She took her slipper off. "No! No! Please stop!" I cried, dropping on the floor after finally getting out of her grasp.

I crawled away then got up and ran into my room, locking the door behind me. I cried harder. She's never laid a hand on me before. I typed my dad's name on my contacts, shaking.

Before I could press call I found myself hesitating. As soon as I went to press call, my phone rang. I took a few deep breaths and picked up.

"H-hello?"
"Hey, you alright?"
"Yeah. I forgot about you, sorry." I giggled, wiping my eyes.
"So?"
"Yeah, I'll send it right now."
"Bet, see you soon."
"See you." I hung up.

I sent her the address. I got dressed and put on lipgloss. I sent a streak to Lola on Snapchat

Lola🙈
YOU LOOK SO GOOD BABE XX
I miss youuuu x
Going out to see someone ofc ;)

Me
I met a girl called Billie on Insta then she asked for my # so I gave it to her
Now she wanna take me out somewhere

Lola🙈
Ik u gay for her already lol xx

Me
Stfu
Check her insta @wherearetheavocados

Lola🙈
I will x
Have fun x

Me
Thx luv xx
I'll ft u after I come back x

Lola🙈
You should x
Cause if you don't I'm gonna fly to LA and live w your tiny ass

Dream girl calling...

Me
Wait she's calling x

Lola🙈
Ooh😍

Billie- bold
Chanel- normal

"Hey, Billie."
"Open the door."

I stayed quiet for a couple of seconds, trying to realize how fast she got here. Do I sneak out?

"Hello?"
"Alright, coming!" I hung up quickly.

I got out and ran downstairs to let her in. She was wearing a white oversized sweater and black leggings.

"Heyyy!" I give her a hug. "Hiii! You're shorter than I expected." she hugged back. "Shut up." I pull away shortly after.

I heared footsteps coming down the stairs and I look her in the eyes. Damn, her eyes- "Your eyes are distracting, but we are going to talk about that later." I say, looking back at the staircase scared.

What if she comes down here and beats me in front of Billie?
That would be so embarrassing...

My mum walked down the stairs with a smile on her face. "Hey, Billie, right?" She asks. "Yes, nice to meet you, Ma'am." Billie shook her hand, smiling back. My mum glared at me. I cleared my throat, but kept my eyes on my mum.

bil's pov:

"So where are you girls going?" She asks me. "Oh, it's a surprise." I say, giggling. "I think I have the right to know where you're taking my daughter." She shoots Chanel a look. "Right." I awkwardly turn my gaze to Chanel and scratch the back of my head.

I looked back at the woman who looked suspicious of me. I pull out my phone and show her a Wikipedia about Taco Bell she takes 10 seconds to read, that bitch fast.

"If you want. Chanel can turn her location on for you. You can see where she's going." I said. "There's no need for that. I barely check my phone." The woman smiled.

"Have fun. Do you want Ameen to give you a lift?" Her mom looks at her. "No, we'll be fine." Chanel yanks me out of the house.

"Who's Ameen?" I ask her. "My driver and bodyguard- But I'm trying to live as a normal girl for once. I've always went everywhere with him, But I'm bored of that honestly." She starts walking.

"So you're rich rich?" I ask. "Mhm." She nods. "You know, I thought my mum was coming downstairs to beat my ass again. I was about to shit myself." Chanel laughed. I looked at her with a twisted face.

"What do you mean? Why would she beat you?" I asked. "I don't know. She beat me up before you came here. I was about to call my dad, but you called and I got distracted. It's whatever." She shrugged.

"Hey, is everything okay? Like really okay?" I asked her, putting my hand on her shoulder. "Yeah, things are just tough with my parents. They just got divorced." She bit the inside of her cheek. "I'm so sorry." I said, pulling her in my side. "You're strong you got this, though." I smiled at her. She looked up at me and flashed me the cutest smile I've ever seen.

I could swear I've seen her somewhere.

chen's pov:

11:36 P.M.
"That was... I don't even have the word to explain it, But it was amazing." I say to Billie, walking back home. "We should hang out more." Billie shook her head.

"For sure. It's crazy how we met on Instagram and now we're actually hanging out." I say as we arrive at my house. "True." She laughed. "Bil, the neighborhood is scary. Are you sure you don't want Ameen to drop you off?" I asked concerned.

"Bitch, I ain't scared. This is where I grew up, everyone knows me." She brags. "No for real, bro—" I stop walking and grab her shoulder, "—I'm dropping you off." I say.

"Then I'm shooting you." She whispers. "You have a-a gun?" I back away, but she wheezes loudly. "You should've seen the look on your face!" She chokes on air. She coughs a couple of times, her eyes welling with tears.

"Fuck off." I whine and laugh annoyed. "I told you, I'm good." She clears her throat "It's really cute that you care." She adds, blushing slightly. "Aww, of course, babes." I smile.

"You're so adorable. Thanks for the food." I laugh and hug her. "You're welcome." She throws her arm around my shoulder and walks into the house with me.

1:06 A.M
I dropped Billie off after insisting and I facetimed Lola and Adam as soon as I got to my room.

"Yooo." I said. "Heyy." Lola said. "So what happened at the hangout? Lola told me, you're hanging out with this girl and gave me her Instagram. She looks cool." He said. "Yes, okay. So, I think she's the girl from my dream. I'm like 90% sure." I say. "Holy shit." Adam laughed.

"Wait, what dream?" Lola asked confused. "It's a long story. She told me to come see her in the dream. And now I'm actually seeing her." I giggled. "So, you're gay?" Adam asks. "I don't know. I don't like thinking about it, it gets confusing." I say.

"Is she gay?" Lola asks. "See, that. I don't know of, but she does act kinda gay, like lowkey. I'm not sure though that could be her personality." I said. "Bruh you got bad gaydar. You can not tell who's gay and who's not for shit!" Adam says. "Shut up." I laugh. "No, it's true you think Goth is gay." Lola laughes. "Oh, wow so you're gonna gang up on me like that?" I laughed.

We all laugh then I excuse myself and hang up. I texted Davion, talked to him about my day, and told him about Billie.

_________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
3.7K 222 11
"I don't want to leave Willow-Vale... I feel safer here than I ever have before." In which Elle Williams is admitted to Willow-Vale psychiatric unit...
566K 8.6K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
4.5K 145 30
I was an addict but I never thought I would get addicted to you, but as soon as our eyes meet I was stuck, blinded by your beauty. I knew life would...