Ammovoid /SU Fanfic/ Steven U...

By Maxx_It_Upp

DESC OF BOOK You had the perfect father... before the accident... You were taken and hurt by him thanks to a... More

⚠️ You Need To Know ⚠️
(1) Moving to our new life (1)
(2) Wow... its beautiful... (2)
😰 (3)its over isnt it? (3) 😰
(4) 😰 Pains Of My New Life 😰 (4)
(5) Falling (5)
Quick Note! Sorry but important!
(6) Whos that boy?.. (6)
(7) Waking up in his eyes (7)
(8) 8 Years... (8)
(9) "your laugh... its beautiful..." (9)
(10) The Crystal Gems (10)
(11) Bath and Beauty (11)
(12) Tour Time~ "shit.." (12)
(13) Night Sky and food (13)
(14) Movies and Tickles! (14)
(15) Waking up to your face (15)
(16) Update on your life (16)
(17) One Month New Life! R-Right... (17)
(18) Presents in the Morning (18)
(19) Beach Fun (19)
(20) She Looks Perfect Tonight (20)
(21) Waking up on the beach and having a Chill Day (21
(22) Meeting Connie Part 1 (22)
(23) Meeting Connie Part 2 (23)
(24) How were you still alive?... (24)
(25) Connie x Steven (25)
(26) Runaway (26)
(27) Lies (27)
(29) Training -Part 1 (29)
(30) Training, part 2- Do it for them (30)
(31) Training, Part 3 - Here Comes A Thought... (31)
(32) Another Story about a Diamond and her Son (32)
(33) Meet the Diamonds (33)
(34) Ammorite (34)
(35) Memories (35)
(36) Are YOU okay? (36)
(37) Dreams (37)
(38) You need to tell us what happened (38)
(39) Void and Ammonite (39)
(40) Training With Jasper (40)
(41) Hole Home (41)
(42) First Time In Forever (42)
(43) Stevens Done (43)
(44) You brought My color back (44)
(45) The lonley (45)
(46) 5 Months (46)
(47) Steven Acting StRAnGe- (47)
(48) Date Set Up, - You (48)
(49) Date Set Up -Steven (49)
(50) Our First Date (50)
(51) "D- did you enjoy it?.." (51)
(52) Cringey Crystal Gems (52)
(53) GET RID OF THAT MEMORY! PLEASE (53)
(54) Meeting the OTHER Crystal Gems (54)
(55) Not Okay (55)
(56) "Why are you so bothered?" (56)
(57) Pizza and Arcades (57)
(58) Stars.. (58)
(59)...And Screams (59)
(60) Darkness (60)
(61) Other Friends (61)
(62) Dream Your Dream (62)
(63) Falling To Pieces (63)
(64) hmmm (64)
(65) Points Of View (65)
(66) I'd Rather Be Me, With You (66)
(67) On that Distant shore (67)
(68) Back (68)
PLEASE READ!
(69) In The Night (69)
(70) Break down the door (70)
(71) Ghost Ride (71)
(72) Ferris Wheel 🎡 (72)
(73) Power Control (73)
(74) Fallen (74)
(75) SADIE KILLER! (75)
(76) (Y/N)?! (76)
(77) This isn't happening... (77)
(78) Hurt (78)
(79) Whats Happening- (79)
(80) Jam Buds (80)
(81) ... (81)
(82) Diamonds Creation (82)
(83) White meets Void... (83)
(84) "Y-Yeah... i guess you're right" (84)
(85) She was Beautiful... (85)
NOT A CHAPTER BUT SOME DRAWINGS MY ME
(86) Explain (86)
(87) Cracked and Dangerous (87)
(88) Pain, Guilt, Steven. (88)
(89) Training grounds (89)
(90) Believer (90)
(91) I Dont Know (91)
(92) CONNIE (92)
(93) Broken Diamonds (93)
(94) Diamonds and Void (94)
(95) "(Y/n)?" (95)
(96) Demons (96)
(97) Amstevoid (97)
(98) Morning (98)
(99) Portal (99)
(100) Going Into The Void (100)
(101) Memories- Truth about Void? (101)
(102) Letters to her, Im sorry (102)
(103) Real Void (103)
(104) Abuse (104)
hey... (A/N)

(28) The Story (28)

1.4K 58 54
By Maxx_It_Upp

Your POV

Everything span, you couldn't concentrate on anything, shutting your eyes you felt hot water coming out of your sockets. You hurt so badly.

Why did it hurt so badly?!

You opened your eyes to see Steven looking over you. What had happened?
"Steven don't overwhelm her, she's had enough trouble." You heard someone say.

Stevens eyes were all puffy and he looked worried sick. You were in his bed and he was leaning over you, checking if you were alive or okay.

You held your head and slowly lifted yourself up. "W-what..." you looked around, you saw Steven at your side, Pearl on the stairs with some folded clothes, Amethyst on the floor, and Garnet at the end of your bed, trying to keep Steven from jumping on you.

"(Y/N), are you feeling alright?" She spoke. You thought. "I- I'm... I'm not.. s-sure.. w-what ha-happ-pened?" You felt dizzy and sick, forgetting what had happened.

"You ran away after seeing Steven and Connie kiss, you didn't seem to stop and ran through the town. You came to the forest and met a Gem, Jasper to be correct. Then you were found on the cliff" Garnet didn't hesitate at anything, just speaking. You were shocked. You remembered everything.

The kiss.
The running.
That Gem.
The feeling of a cliff.
The darkness.

That thing.

"I-I.." you looked down to your arm, a glove had been taken off, revealing all your secret scars. You swiftly brought it to your chest, trying to hide it. It was useless. Of course they had already seen it and even holding it to your chest wouldn't help as the cuts were everywhere, front, back, sides.

"I told you not to hide anything from us, Steven was searching for you everywhere-" Steven interrupted Garnet, "Are you okay (Y/N)?! I searched everywhere for you! I couldn't find you anywhere! Jasper came to our door and told us she had seen you but you ran. We were all frantically searching before Amethyst heard a scream and saw you knocked out at the cliff side." Steven gave you a hug.

"That was 13 days ago.."

You stared at him in disbelief. You had been out for 13 days? No.. that couldn't be right. "I tried to bandage your cuts but every time you would mumble 'no' in your sleep. You even tried to cut multiple times" Pearl looked over at you with tears in her eyes. "I- that.. I"

"We just want you to be alright dude. We're your family now" Amethyst came to rub your back as you felt tears spill from your cheeks.

After a few minutes Garnet spoke up, "now you have to explain to everyone what happened." Garnet stood up and walked over to the glass door to get Cat Steven. Everyone came over to your bed and sat on the edges, Garnet leaned against the wall stroking Cat Steven and you sighed.

"I- I didn't." You started. How were you going to explain that you were beaten for 8 years. How your dad was hit by a car and someone dragged you into the house? How your dad was once so kind and loving but suddenly became a murderous revengeful man? How you have been cutting your wrists for years after your father taught you how and told you horrible things and each time made you cut.

"It's okay (Y/N), your safe here" you looked around at everyone. They all seemed so worried and careful with you. You ran from them, hid secrets from them. You could have died!

You started to explain.

"I-" you sighed. You couldn't hold it in. Slowly stated talking. "Me and my dad moved here in July 2012, we moved from 'SeaSide View' to here. We used to be so happy. My mom.. she.. sorta died at birth... my father still loved me, knowing a piece of her, was in me. Literally. We had so many good memories together. When we moved here we were going to start a new life. We were unpacking and I had placed one of the last boxes in the house when I turned around to see him. He was standing in the middle of the street, laughing and looking around. When a car came out of nowhere and hit him. I still remember it. The sky has turned dark with clouds and everything was slow motion. That tends to happen when I see something terrible. I stood, paralyzed to my feet, watching a man I loved. Be practically killed." You sighed. Tears spilling down your cheeks.

"Suddenly someone grabbed me and dragged me into our new house. I was thrown into the basement. It was cold, spiders and rats roamed. The walls had a little bit of dry blood on, only I didn't know that back then."

"I was kept down there for a few months before my father returned. The stranger would beat me. I had bruises up and down my body, cuts on my shoulders. My back seemed permanently bruised from being thrown at the wall so many times."

You couldn't see properly anymore. Having to explain the past 8 horrible terrifying years of your life seemed harder than ever.

"When my 'father' came back, I ran to him. Hugging him and telling him what had happened. He chuckled at me and pushed me away. He told me hurtful things... painful things.. I was the cause of my mother's death, I deserved all that pain. I deserved to suffer because of how much I made others suffer. He told me I was fat and only gave me bread and water a day."

Steven had hugged you by this point. No one deserves that pain. No one in a million years.

"After a few years I used some glass from a frame I was sorta given to cut. My dad didn't care as he only came down to beat me and take out his anger or sadness. Placing all his emotions onto me and my body. By the age of 12 I no longer had my virginity, I was pale and my bones could be seen."

Everyone looked at you with petty. It was painful telling this story, as if you were living it again.

"The cutting was something I would do daily. When he beat me, I would cut more. When he did realize he would make me do it in front of him, telling me bad things, adding a cut, repeating himself."

"I would be tortured down there. I had given up on hope. I would black out for days sometimes and forget what had happened. I had one thing keeping me going... the day I was thrown down there, I woke up to find a broken photo frame with a photo of me and my dad inside. On the back was done writing and another photo... she was beautiful.. I think it was my mom.."

You had stars in your eyes remembering. The only good thing that kept you going was believing, your mom was there with you.

"When I woke up here I remembered what happened before. Now I've forgotten... Steven won't tell me how he found me or what happened. And if anything. It's for the best."

You finished, tears fell down your cheeks as you looked at the covers on the bed on you. "So.. now. I'm here."

Everyone looked at you. No one said anything, just processing the information.

Garnet spoke up, "You've got to tell them about that as well" she said pointing at her chest.

You looked at her, wide eyes. "How.. how do you know about... that.." you spoke softly.

"Garnet can tell the future." Pearl spoke up. Garnet nodded, "I saw this happening, I've heard your story, I know about what happened."

You looked down at your chest.

"(Y/N)," Steven looked at you in your eyes and placed a hand on your shoulder. "Tell us now, rather than later" you looked into his eyes, seeing the desperation and pain behind them.

You sighed again, you slowly pulled the top of your dress down, not showing anything other than where your gem was.

On your chest laid a black Gem. It had big cracks all over it, breaking over time. "My mother was a Gem. I'm not sure what one. That's why my father blamed me, he would punch it when he was extremely pissed..."

You looked down, now feeling numb looking at it. "I'm part human, and part Gem... I guess that's how I've survived"

No one could say anything, how could they? They've just found out about you cutting, and coming from such a toxic home. The also found out you were a gem and that it was cracked. Almost broken. That would have killed you.

"I- I.." Steven couldn't even speak.

"It's okay.. I'm fine now" your sad smile made another crack in your gem.

"Don't lie to us (Y/N)" Steven said, giving you a hug. "Your not going to be fine so quickly. You were hurt for just under a decade. We're gonna try to help you best we can, okay?" Steven pulled back and smiled at you. You looked down, and a small sad smile broke on your face. Tears fell from your cheeks.

Steven wiped away your tears and stroked your cheek. His eyes started to spill as well. You quickly hugged him tight, making him jump but laugh.

Pearl looked at your gem "I'm not too sure what gem you are, do you know?" You shook your head. "I didn't knows there we're others. I just knew I was weird-" Steven butted in, holding you by the shoulders. "Your not weird because you have a Gem. We're magical and one of a kind." You smiled, you knew Steven was half human, half Gem but that still didn't change the fact you two might be the only ones in the whole universe.

"Okay everyone. Let's let (Y/N) rest. She needs it" Garnet said, coming over to you all. "Can I stay here with her? We could watch some movies and eat pizza?" Steven said with puppy dog eyes. "Yes you may stay with her" Garnet was about to walk out with amethyst when pearl exclaimed, "tomorrow we can do some training to see what gem you are" you smiled and nodded.

After everyone left Steven looked at you in the eyes, then turned his head in embarrassment. "I- I'm sorry (Y/N), when Connie kissed me, she put herself on me, I was confused and-" Steven started to blabber on. "D-don't worry, I-I'm f-fine" you mumbled.

Steven grabbed your chin and made you look at him. "Don't lie to me, or yourself. It's going to hurt your Gem." You nodded. "I'll heal it tomorrow before your training. If I heal it now it could take up too much energy from your body. Let me order a pizza and you can choose a movie." Steven handed you the tv remove and picked up hid phone, ordering a large cheese pizza.

You both watched movies for the rest of the day and ate some pizza in the bed.

You still couldn't believe you had been out for 13 days before waking up. Almost two weeks.. that means the kiss was two weeks ago...

You came clean to everything. Cutting, being half Gem, the abuse and torture, the accident.

Well now hopefully everything will be good again.

Right?

——————————————————

1923 WORDS! THIS IS MY BIGGEST CHAPTER YET! I hope you enjoyed it!!!! I definitely enjoyed writing it! Sorta.

If you've gotten this far into the book than thank you so so so so much!!! I'm trying my hardest to get as many chapters as I can out at a time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 156 11
!!!NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!! I will use topics such as gore, self harm, death, and many other topics you bay be sensitive to. This fanfic is base...
1.4K 102 18
Life was just a huge nightmare for Ife and things just seemed to go from bad to worse for her. She never caught a break. She didn't think she did any...
8.2K 472 54
⚠️THIS BOOK IS PG-13! PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU AREN'T 13 OR OLDER!⚠️ Everyone has to be perfect. Nobody can be out of the ordinary. Being different...
58.5K 1.5K 38
[Severally outdated] ⚠️ Tigger Warnings in intro page ⚠️ you are a lone young Siren living in the Atlantic Ocean after being booted by your pod on t...