Royals-The Final Chapter

By Abha3006

It was love at first Sight for Vikram Rathore when his eyes fell on timid Sonakshi. Not the one to get into s... More

Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter- 5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-09
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter- 12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter-50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter-54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter-66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Family Tree
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter-73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter-87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Chapter-90
Chapter 91
Chapter-92
Chapter 93
Chapter-94
Chapter 95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Acknowledgements

Chapter-61

13.6K 1K 158
By Abha3006

''where is Vikram?'' Ranvijay asked when found him missing at dinner.

''He will stay back at Grand palace. He said he had some work.'' Sona replied while helping the staff to serve the family. Ranvijay nodded but Ananya stiffened, she was about to open her mouth but Dipika shook her head. 

Ranvijay smiled at the exchange but decided to speak to Ananya later. His eyes going to Sona, who had accepted the Rathore home as her own. She had come out to be soft compassionate and a gentle soul. Ranvijay wanted Sona to start on her formal training and decided to speak to Ananya and Dipika.

''Where are you lost? Ranvijay asked his wife amused

She gave him a stink eye. ''Drop this pretense already. Your antennas are capable of catching all signals. ''

Ranvijay laughed. ''Dipika is right. Let them find their own way.''

''I don't trust that actress. I don't get a good feeling about her.'' Ranvijay held Ananya by shoulders. ''If you don't trust her, trust Vikram. The woman doesn't know what she is messing with.''

Ananya smiled. ''Yes, but I want this chapter closed and I am going to use a catalyst.'' Pulling her phone out she dialed Amba, Sona's  guard. The young guard went from shocked to surprised and then broke into laughter. She promised to initiate the plan disconcerting  the phone.

''Do you believe Ananya won't do a thing, about this actress? '' Veer asked making Dipika chuckle. ''Not directly! But if she doesn't do a thing that would surprise me. After all, she is Ananya.'' Dipika replied with a smile. After a minute she added. ''Actually, in a way its good that Ananya is initiating the next step or else god save that stupid female from my son.''

Amba did as expected. On pretext of notes, she indirectly instigated Sona against Vikram's reason to stay back in the hotel. She made sure she never blamed Vikram but kept on mentioning Jasmine. To make it sound normal, she even dragged Vikram's chief guard and friend Badal into it. B

Amba was about unlock her room when her phone buzzed , she pressed her lips. ''Yes Princess.''

''We are going to Grand Palace now.'' Sona declared

''Its late Princess, and elders might not like it.'' Amba faked concern trying not to laugh.

''Listen to me Amba, if you want to see Vikram fit and fine, you come with me or I might just go and kill him.'' Amba was in splits but decided to play along. ''Okay, I'll get the car.'' 

Sona was in the car in one fourth of time of her usual time. Amba pressed her lips, the princess looked really pissed. God save the prince 

***

''Here, eat your dinner and the we can work.'' Badal pushed Vikram to the table. The latter had been too busy since morning. 

''I had work, what made you stay back?''

''You! and I need a break from being a husband.''

Vikram smiled. ''Your wife is wonderful.''

''Yeah right. I don't know what got into my parent's head when they fixed our alliance. I mean she is better than me in hand combat and I am scared to even raise my voice.'' Vikram coughed breaking into fits of laughter. That was true, Badal's wife was better than him but a very gentle soul. Yet, Badal kept cooking stories about how deadly she can be.

''Vikram, you know why I decided to stay back.'' Badal turned serious

''You know I don't care about who is she as she doesn't interest me.''

''She is on a hunt, and you are what she desires.'' Badal warned

''I wouldn't dare if I was her. Not if the man is Vikram Rathore.'' Badal just smiled as both went back to their food.

Jasmine eyes Vikram from the restaurant entrance. He was having his dinner with another guy. She wasn't aware of Badal's identity but hated that he shadowed her. She pondered on the identity and concluded Badal to be Vikram's distant cousin  as he was no less in looks. Her mind of made up, if not Vikram than the other guy. She had create a stir and grab the maximum attention. Jasmine was sure her plan would work out and she was planning to claim victim of ruthless Rathore. Only if she knew she was going to get the taste of what ruthlessness in reality.

''Badal, just go and check on that those kitchen staff. Tomorrow, I will finish this matter.'' Badal nodded walking off. Jasmine missed a breath when Vikram came to his full height, he cleared the bill before, which she found hot as it was his own hotel. Vikram gulped the liquid in the glass sauntering out like the king of a Jungle. He decided to step out into the fresh air. Vikram looked around and pulled out a cigarette. Though, he wasn't a chain smoker , when stressed he welcomed few puffs. The only thing his family wasn't aware of. Little did he know, it wasn't just Jasmine's worst day but his as well. 

''Isn't it a beautiful night.'' Jasmine interrupted Vikram's peace. He ignored turning his face away. ''Are you this rude to all your guests.'' He still ignored. She meant nothing , and he knew why she was here. 

Jasmine was shocked, no one had ever ignored her like the way he did. She had always been proud about her looks and was sure that Vikram would fall of it, but the story took a different turn.

Vikram was ready to leave but Jasmine blocked his way. ''How much ever you ignore, I just can't stay away from you.''

''Then just leave this place and get lost.'' He replied with a straight face. Vikram was about to walk past her when she pushed him on to the nearby tree. Just then, Sona made a grand entry.

From where she stood it appeared they both were intimate. Sona lost her cool, with long steps Sona pulled Jasmine away slapping her rather too hard. Jasmine took a moment as world around her started spinning. She looked up to be slapped again and this time it came harsher than before. Before Jasmine could understand, SOna had passed her second order. Amba gagged Jasmine refraining her from making any sound.

''Amba, take her somewhere she cannot be found. I will deal with her in sometime.'' Amba smiled dragging Jasmine away. Sona made an about turn. ''Will you enjoy getting beaten up here or in some place private.'' Vikram was still in shock, his wife looked violent and he wasn't ready with an alibi.

Sona stomped walking away towards the suite, Vikram followed not sure what was about to come.

Amba tied the actress to a chair pulling her phone out. ''You are gone regret this.'' Jasmine warned.

''That word is just for the likes of you. I don't think anyone will ever find you.'' Throwing the words Amba stepped out of the door to let Ananya know how it unfolded

***

Leela stood watching the night sky. She was happy about her result. Leela never had any expectation from the family that sheltered her for years. She wasn't looking for their name or any share. All that what kept her still here was Urvi. She wasn't just her cousin but her best friend. She was waiting for Urvi's wedding and then leave. She wanted to make her own name and find her own way. 

''Why are you still awake?'' Leela turned around to find Nandini standing at the door.

''You shouldn't be here at this hour.'' Leela replied unaffected

''You know I don't care.''

Leela took a deep breath. ''Just answer this, does it matter to others what do you feel about all this.'' Nandini was quite. Turning away she smiled. ''I thought so! I respect you but please don't make things difficult. I have no expectation from anyone. On the contrary, I am thankful that I was given shelter food and education. Please don't make it difficult''

Nandini felt outraged. ''You are their blood and they should accept you. You should not leave your right.''

''Rights! I don't know how to claim them when I never felt it. Please drop this topic for ever. I don't want to be dragged in something which would result in insult of my deceased parents.'' Nandini walked out defeated. Leela was not ready to fight and she wasn't ready to let the girl go unnoticed. Nandini decided to do something which would shook her family to the core.

***

''Why are you limping and where is Sona?'' Shivangi Rathore questioned Vansh's limping and Sonakshi's absence next morning. 

''Vansh has started training and Sonakshi, I don't know.'' Roli replied mouthful

''Sona is also training.'' Ananya replied with a smile. Shivanigi just rolled her eyes knowing that Ananya was aware of all. 

''You better don't tell anyone that Chitra thrashed me.'' Vansh whispered a warning to his sister.

She smirked. ''Only if you go by my wish.''

''And what's that.''

''I will train you, for next two weeks.'' Vansh smiled.  He understood his sister couldn't take him being thrashed by Chitra. ''Done deal.'' The siblings shook hands as Vansh went back to Leela's words. ''You have a habit of  seeing all through one glass. Just remove that glass first.''

He smiled, she indeed was right.

''Now why do you look so worn out?'' Shivangi Rathore couldn't understand what was wrong with the grand kids. Vikram walked in looking like a ghost with Sona in tow. 

''Had lot of work. I couldn't sleep.'' That made his mother and aunt cough. He gave them a flat stare.

''Well done Sona. You made me proud.'' Ananya said

Sona smiled. ''Thank you Badi Ma but I will be proud when there are no chances of further mistakes.'' Vikram just shook his head. He had been scolded, punished and bullied by his own wife for hours . Not to forget that she didn't even spare Badal. 

***

Raina hugged her father when he allowed her to pursue a course in London. She was to leave in two days and decided to give all the time to her beloved grandfather. He had been dull since the news. "I promise to visit every 3 months.''

''Don't break any rules.''

''I won't, but please smile. I can't stand you like this.'' She requested. Raina  wanted to find herself. She wanted to be proud But above all, she wanted to throw Siddhant out of her mind and forever. 

Adi watched his daughter, they way things unfolded reminded him of his and Raksha's story. He wished something good for his daughter as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New journey for Raina. The lesson Jasmine got 

Waiting for votes and comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 22.4K 43
( #Book 2 of Rathores ) The Rathores have been ruling over Jaipur for generations now. After the establishment of democracy, they might have lost the...
433K 20.6K 38
"There's no need to go searching for a bride, Dadi. We don't need a bride. It's a surrogate that we need. In order to fulfill my obligation, I need a...
21.6K 845 25
The Betrayal series #1 Yuvraj Singh Rathore. The king of jaipur. also the most feared and ruthless mafia . He rules the underworld. He is forced to...
1.2M 49.5K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...