Hero of Remnant. RWBY x Emiya...

By BloodHawk23

He's called Archer, his true name (Y/n) Emiya, a young boy who became a hero to protect people, like every he... More

Bio
Harem (Just the girls)
Not so Shining Beacon
New girls to the harem (not a chapter just the new girls)
The trial (+ New girl)
Do you dare to fight alone?
Revelations
Two ways
Rescuing Saber
So far and so close to say goodbye
Question for a Golden Date (Not a chapter)
Golden Date Part 1
Golden Date Part 2
The enemy its closer than expected
One vision
News!!!! (Not a chapter)
Danger on the track
Two important news (Not a chapter)
Chaldea's grimm invasion
Choices all we made
Lose yourself to dance
New girls joinning the pool! (Not a chapter)
More new girls joinning the pool (Not a chapter)
News by Gilgamesh (Caster) And Gudako
In the Hall of the mountain king
Seek and destroy
Ascension, Bio Act. 2
Mo-Chan strikes!
Remnant secrets revealed
The day humanity almost reached its end
Even stars burn out
This is not the day we waited for...
Wrath of the Lion King
Battle of Beacon
The last command spell
You can't always save everyone...
Interlude: The passage of time
Archer returns to Chaldea
The Next Step

Lack of hope

481 14 5
By BloodHawk23

What happened wth (Y/n) and Artoria
Berserker continued his aerial attack while our heroes took refuge among the nearby trees, so that Berserker had to destroy the trees first to have a better field of vision...
(Y/n): Quick, Saber, Use your wind sword!
Artoria: Yes!
(Y/n): Trace on!!!
(Y/n) created multiple swords to destroy all Berserke's missiles in seconds and so Saber came at full speed with her wind sword scratching the ground and creating a line of fire and then cut in two the jet where Berserker was, (Y/n) used his clairvoyance to fire multiple arrows at a distance and distract Berserker, so Saber gave him a powerful blow with the wind sword making him back off, Berserker and Saber started an intense sword fight so fast that it was difficult for (Y/n) aimed at Berserker, Berserker pushed Saber with brutal force, and then took out a submachine gun with which he continued his assault on ammunition, Saber barely evaded a few bullets and repositioned herself, at that moment (Y/n) left the hiding and at full speed attacked Berserker with Kanshou and Bakuya, splitting the submachine gun bullets in half, some bullets hitting his body but he ignored the attacks, in that Artoria completely approached Berserker and split the submachine gun although having done so her wind sword became visible due to exposure to heat from the friction of bullets with the sword ...
Artoria fell back like Berserker ...

Artoria: He knows the measurements of my sword. Is he a knight I frequented? ... What a skillful sword, I see a renowned knight, and I ask you: If you attack me knowing that I am Artoria Pendragon, King of England, do not be ashamed to the knights Show who you are! Fighting hiding your identity is the attitude of a coward!

The black knight simply made a move that reflected little mind control, while Artoria kept trying to reveal the adversary's name...
Artoria: You ...
The rare dark mist surrounding the knight began to disperse until it disappeared, leaving a clear view of his armor ...
Artoria: N-No ...
The dark mist kept disappearing, the black knight was wielding his sword now...
Artoria: Arondight? No, then you are ...
Berserker: Ar ... thur ...
The black knight's helmet came off, revealing Sir Lancelot's face but with longer hair and a row of sharp teeth, not to mention eyes that reflected hatred and madness...
Artoria: Sir... Lancelot!
Zerkelot: *Roar*
Artoria: My friend, why? You, the strongest of the knights at the round table, why!? Decay in the Berserker class...

Zerkelot did not wait any longer and launched himself violently against Artoria, she avoided the impact, the clash of swords was violent and Zerkelot's movements were powerful, reflecting the sole intention of destroying...
Artoria: Lancelot-
Artoria couldn't keep talking because Zerkelot just fought and fought ...
Artoria: Lancelot!!!
Zerkelot stopped in a hunched posture as he moved frantically ...
Zerkelot: You only thought about protecting your people instead of guiding them!
Artoria: I didn't guide them ...
Zerkelot: You are a girl caught by the vision of a king!
Artoria: My ideal, of a sacrificing king. Am I the one who led you to do this?
Zerkelot: Ar... thur !!!
Artoria: Lancelot ...
Zerkelot attacked Artoria again, (Y/n) knew that interfering or not doing it could make things worse, he would practically have to wait for the moment to lend itself to the occasion... Artoria stopped attacking and only defended herself...
Zerkelot: Your staff ... your staff ...
Zerkelot heavily hit Artoria who crashed into a tree, destroying it, (Y/n) knew that it was the guideline to act, before Zerkelot approached Artoria, (Y/n) intercepted him with the help of Hrunting, the sword of the Heroic Spirit Beowulf, thus blocking the sword of Zerkelot and counterattacking with more force... while they fought, Zerkelot looked at Artoria with anger ...
Artoria: *Turning slowly* Did you hate me? Did you hate me this much?...
Zerkelot hit (Y/n) when he dropped his guard and immediately ran to Artoria with a strong kick to the head ...
Artoria: Am I to blame for your madness?

Artoria got up and with the wind sword attacked Zerkelot again, in a few seconds she made several cuts against him who only tried to attack once more but Artoria stabbed him ...
Artoria: I ... I will win the holy grail, no matter what, if I don't, there will be nothing I can offer you as a reward ...
Zerkelot: Even after this, would you wield your sword for such a reason? What a difficult person ...

Zerkelot falls to the ground and vanishes, Artoria stares at the ground as (Y/n) approaches ...
(Y/n): Listen-
Artoria: Silence! I don't want to talk at the moment! We need to reach Rider and Waver! They're surely against Archer!
(Y/n): Roger that!

What happened with Rider and Waver

Iskandar and Waver led into a battle that was practically impossible to win, we are talking about fighting with the king of heroes, possessor of all treasures, with one of the most brutal weapons in history... Gilgamesh... they found the king near the old bridge and approached it cautiously, at first the king of the conquerors tried to convince Gilgamesh to join forces and conquer the world, however the king of heroes denied the proposal as he trusted just having Enkidu...

After that, a Noble Phantasm combat and so it was... the great army of the conqueror would demonstrate at the same time as a reality marble as part of the Noble Phantasm, the entire army is directed against the Half god, He does not back down nor is he intimidated by such an army, he takes out a sword with a particular appearance, a golden color, with red engravings... the king moves a specific piece and red lines extend from the sword as if they were a tree... these keep...
Gilgamesh: Behold glory... Enuma Elish!!!
A single attack from the mighty sword was sufficiently capable of creating a large crater in the reality marble and beginning to destroy it... the king of the conquerors rides his horse at high speeds crossing the obstacles of his now pulverized Noble Phantasm, however he stops and talks to Waver, the young man proclaims loyalty to the king of the conquerors although he gets off his horse...

In a hurry, without reinforcements, the king of the conquerors, Rider, Iskandar, Alexander the Great, goes at full speed against Gilgamesh, who blocks his path with his various treasures ... the rider manages to avoid some blows but eventually one ends with his horse, now the conquer king runs against the king of heroes in a decided battle... Gilgamesh continues to use his treasures, some injure the conqueror and others are evaded but in the end, Gilgamesh remains intact, Iskandar could not guess right nor a single blow as the chains of heaven stop him and he finally dies, stabbed by Gilgamesh, disappearing permanently ... The king approaches Waver slowly ... the boy's life was spared, the king of heroes left...

Right now
Saber and (Y/n) arrived to the bridge and saw Waver... Iskandar wasn't there...
Artoria: What happened?
Waver: He... died...
(Y/n): what!?
Waver: That Archer used his Noble Phantasm to destroy Iskandar's Noble Phantasm...
(Y/n): Rin, any data analysis?
Dr. Roman: Excuse me, Rin is busy, we have serious problems here ... either way, there is no damage in the area, it seems that the Gilgamesh attack only affected Rider's reality marble and did not reach the city ...
Artoria: Emiya, I'm going back to Fuyuki, I'm taking Waver ...
(Y/n): What?
Artoria: Don't make me repeat that ... let's go Waver ...
(Y / n): What do you mean? We still have an agreement-
Artoria: No more! We lost too much because of you! We wasted time on those stupid games with that team RWBY! We lost Rider and we lost the trail of Archer! I must return with my master!
(Y/n): Wait!
Artoria grabbed Waver and ran at high speed, she had tears on her face, she knew that without help she could not win but she needed time to think ...
Dr. Roman: Won't you go after her?
(Y/n): * sigh * No, she has always been like this, I have known her since I was human ... maybe she will calm down, only time will tell ...
Dr. Roman: Well, if it comforts you, I also do poorly with the girls ...
Ruby: Is anyone there?
(Y/n): Ruby?
Weiss: Emiya? What are you doing here?
Oobleck: What are you girls doing !? walking away is not allowed! oh mister emiya, hope you have a proper excuse for this!
(Y/n): It's a long story...

Timeskip
(Y/n): And that's everything...
Oobleck: *Walking hyperactively* Oh, it is certainly a tragedy, if not even the pure manifestation of heroism can win against such villains, what does this bring to us humans?
Dr. Roman: Sorry to interrupt you sir but I need to make a request to Emiya...
(Y/n): What happens?
Dr. Roman: We need you to set up a summon circle when you return to Beacon so we can expand the computer radius and help you on missions ...
Oobleck: *Walking while making a thoughtful gesture* So I suppose you will have to join us for the moment, we are doing research here too so the help of such a powerful being would be very useful, consider yourself young, for now we will have to Rest, it is night, Mr. Emiya and I will do the first round of surveillance....

Many hours later
The surveillance round is now Oobleck and Yang, so Emiya will sleep alongside Weiss, Ruby and Blake ...
Blake: If you'll excuse us *She snuggles up against (Y/n)*
Ruby: It's not fair! *Snuggles into (Y/n)'s right arm*
Weiss: Hey! Leave some of Emiya for me, I mean, be quiet! I try to sleep *Stealthily snuggles in (Y/n)'s left arm*
Dr. Roman: Heck, even Servants are more successful with girls than I am...
Parvati: Is that Senpai?
(Y/n): Sakura? *Sweat drop*
Sitonai: Oniichan?
(Y/n): Illya? *More sweat drops*
Mash: Senpai?
(Y/n): Mash? *Calms*
Rin: Emiya?
(Y/n): Rin! * Turns pale *
Jeanne: who are you talking to? O-oh it's Emiya ... H-Hello ...
(Y/n): * Whispering * I'm dead....
RWB: Who are they Emiya?

(Y/n): I only have one thing left to do... the Emiya's family secret technique, it is... RUN AWAY!!!

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.3K 77
Moments after returning to his reality marble, Archer is quickly alarmed by an intruder that claims to be the grail. After being notified that he has...
281 0 15
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR and others that are not in the original. Brisa, Josh, Cyra, Kazey and Eagl...
156K 1.4K 33
In the kingdom of Mistral, there was a young boy by the name of (Y/n), he never really had a good childhood since his parents and siblings had neglec...
7K 166 11
(A/N: This book is on hiatus until further notice.) Akiri Shiranobu. That is the name given to the boy who had lost his memories, escaping from an ab...