Perfect Match | SOPE โœ”๏ธ

Af sopemoni

COVER BY MY ONE BRAINCELL CARA ๐Ÿท (@Yoongidique) โThe only thing I could think about was having his lips on m... Mere

Perfect Match
address to the citizens
part one: initium finis
initium finis | 1.0.1
initium finis | 1.0.2
initium finis | 1.0.3
initium finis | 1.0.4
initium finis | 1.0.5
initium finis | 1.0.6
initium finis | 1.0.7
initium finis | 1.0.8
initium finis | 1.0.9
intium finis | 1.1.0
initium finis | 1.1.1
intium finis | 1.1.2
initium finis | 1.1.3
initium finis | 1.1.4
initium finis | 1.1.5
initium finis | 1.1.6
initium finis | 1.1.7
initium finis | 1.1.8
initium finis | 1.1.9
initium finis | 1.2.0
initium finis | 1.2.1
initium finis | 1.2.2
initium finis | 1.2.3
initium finis | 1.2.4
initium finis | 1.2.5
initium finis | 1.2.6
initium finis | 1.2.7
initium finis | 1.2.8
intium finis | 1.2.9
initium finis | 1.3.0
part two: venit omittere
venit omittere | 2.0.1
venit omittere | 2.0.2
venit omittere | 2.0.3
venit omittere | 2.0.4
venit omittere | 2.0.5
venit omittere | 2.0.6
venit omittere | 2.0.7
venit omittere | 2.0.8
venit omittere | 2.0.9
venit omittere | 2.1.0
venit omittere | 2.1.1
venit omittere | 2.1.2
venit omittere | 2.1.3
venit omittere | 2.1.4
venit omittere | 2.1.5
venit omittere | 2.1.6
venit omittere | 2.1.7
venit omittere | 2.1.8
venit omittere | 2.1.9
venit omittere | 2.2.1
venit omittere | 2.2.2
venit omittere | 2.2.3
venit omittere | 2.2.4
venit omittere | 2.2.5
venit omittere | 2.2.6
venit omittere | 2.2.7
venit omittere | 2.2.8
venit omittere | 2.2.9
venit omittere | 2.3.0
epilogue
alternate epilogue
author's note (revisited)

venit omittere | 2.2.0

3.1K 272 182
Af sopemoni

Hoseok and Jungkook said their goodbyes to Jimin and Hoseok, who waved back at them as they were departing. Jungkook grumbled, frowning because no matter what he had tried to do, he wasn't able to convince any of them to let him go on the rescue mission. Hoseok watched Jungkook's every move as Jungkook looked wistfully at the receding vehicle, before placing a hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Let's go." Hoseok smiled."I have two babies that require my attention and who would love to meet you."

Jungkook's demeanor instantly brightened. He hadn't been able to see Yoongi and Hoseok's children at all. He had been too busy bonding with Jimin and going through training himself, to not lose the skills he had earned over the years. His parents had always told him defense was important, knowing how to protect one's self from harm, essential to survival.

Yoongi and Jimin watched as their Perfect Matches disappeared into the distance, settling down in their seats. Next to them, Jeongyeon was busy making holograms, ones that would be used as a distraction so Namjoon, Jimin, and Yoongi could sneak into the dungeons which were in a separate facility, away from the President's mansion. The idea of having a torture facility next to the President's living quarters was tacky and unorthodox to do. Besides, the facility was hardly ever used as most people obeyed the rules of the country. Crime rates were very low, the only commotion going on the one Yoongi and the team was about to make.

As they neared the facility, Yoongi realized it wasn't as heavily guarded as he thought it was going to be, causing him to become more aware of his surroundings. Namjoon had told them that the mission was riskier than his first one, with only a sixty-five percent success. This meant that they all had to prepare for the high possibility of being injured or worse, death. Of course, Yoongi didn't tell Hoseok that. If he had, it would only have urged Hoseok to force him out of the mission, something Yoongi didn't want.

Yoongi wanted so badly to wipe the triumphant glint off of Taehuyng's expression. He wanted to erase the cockiness Taehyung had, make him fall to his knees, cowering in fear, as Yoongi took everything for him. Yes, that's what Yoongi wanted desperately. And he would stop at nothing to make that become possible. Taehyung didn't deserve to live. He deserved to pay for all of the sins he committed. 

Jimin passed him an earpiece to Yoongi, handing him a capsule and water as well. Yoongi took the earpiece, putting it quickly in his left ear. He raised an eyebrow at what Jimin was trying to give him. He took it regardless, watching as Jimin took his own— a capsule the exact opposite color of his and drank it. Jimin looked at Yoongi expectantly.

"You can't expect me to drink something without telling me what it is." Yoongi pointed out, refraining from drinking the capsule. Jimin sighed.

"Relax. That's just going to connect us together." Jimin explained."It's a beta test Namjoon is trying out. That way we can work together, even if we're away from each other."

Yoongi shrugged, swallowing the capsule given before looking at Jimin expectantly. He didn't feel any different."So what, can you read my mind now?"

Jimin rolled his eyes at the statement."Of course. I can detect what movements you're going to make, when, how you're feeling. Similar to a Perfect Match."

"Why didn't you ask Jeongyeon to pair with you?" Yoongi asked amused. Jimin's expression soured.

"I don't need nor want a connection with her." he huffed. Jeongyeon paid no attention to him, instead, looking at her own partner, conversing with her. Yoongi felt a sharp sting on his upper chest. He frowned, noticing a shine coming from said place. He looked at Jimin who also had the same glow to him apart from his perfect match mark. He felt as if Jimin had entered him, feeling his energy buzzing through his system."It's done I think. You are a part of me."

"Fun." Yoongi deadpanned, cursing silently to himself. The last thing he needed was to be connected who would be able to accurately detect his movements and would feel his pain if he got hurt."This just means we have to be careful. We can't risk getting hurt."

The car finally stopped, Ruby and Namjoon stepping off first, Jeongyeon and her partner following after. Yoongi sheathed his daggers, keeping them secure at his side. He hoisted the infamous crossbow, feeling it hum as it recognized its owner. Jimin got off after grabbing his things, before beckoning Yoongi to do so as well.

The autumn breeze hit Yoongi, causing him to shiver. He hadn't expected it to be this cool. Granted, it was close to sunset, but that didn't stop Yoongi from feeling a bit cold. Nevertheless, he and Jimin began walking to the entrance of the facility, eyes wide and alert, his crossbow ready to fire at any moment.

As planned, Jeongyeon and Ruby began the diversion, casting a small explosive onto the opposite side of the entrance. The guards keeping watch approached the noise hurriedly, leaving the front unattended, just like Namjoon had predicted. They made their way inside easily and without any repercussions, much to Yoongi's relief. Namjoon had stated earlier if they managed to get in unscathed, then their chances of survival would increase to at least seventy-three percent, almost a ten percent increase.

But Yoongi's Alpha A instincts were on high alert. He didn't like this place. It was too quiet for his liking. Hardly any noise could be heard, except screams Yoongi recognized to be Seokjin's. They picked up the pace, following Namjoon as he hurriedly made his way to where he knew his Jin would be. 

"Something's wrong." Jimin murmured."It's too quiet here. This has to be a trap."

Yoongi nodded at his statement, keeping a lookout. His instincts were going crazy now, demanding that he turn back around and leave. He pushed the feeling aside as they had finally reached the room. Yoongi quickly shot at the guards that were leaning on Jin. They immediately slumped to the floor and no more came out, much to Yoongi's relief.

Jin looked up, eyes flooding with both relief and horror as he noticed them. Namjoon immediately took off Jin's chains, hugging him close. Jin hugged him back just as fiercely, tears streaming down his eyes.

"Come on Jin." Namjoon whispered."Let's go."

He forced Jin to stand up, managing to successfully take him out the door.

That's when he heard it.

"Watch out!" Yoongi leaped, pushing Namjoon and Jin out of the way. He felt a searing pain on his right shoulder, causing Yoongi to stumble to the floor. Jimin immediately went to his side wincing at the impact of the shot fired at Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi groaned at the impact of the bullet, breathing heavily as he began to lose blood. A peal of loud laughter could be heard, a voice that Yoongi had etched into his memory.

Taehyung stepped out of the shadows, expression filled with amusement."You didn't think I would make it that easy to take Seokjin, did you?" His amused face quickly turned deadly, as he unsheathed his own weapons, twirling the twin blades expertly with both hands. "You are all idiots. All of you."

Before Jimin could make any move, Taehyung waved his hand. At once, guards stormed the place, causing the diversion that Taehyung had up his sleeve. 

Yoongi forced himself to stand, feeling adrenaline spike through him. Jimin looked at him worriedly, motioning towards Yoongi's shoulder. He shook his head at Jimin, turning his attention to Taehyung. 

"Yoongi." Taehyung chuckled."I'm surprised you're still standing. Did the bullet not hit you where it should have? Shame." 

Yoongi sneered, taking a step towards Taehyung, unsheathing his own dagger. His blood now soaked through his shirt, something that Yoongi chose to ignore. Taehyung laughed maniacally, watching Yoongi stumble towards him.

"You have a death wish Yoongi, don't you?" Taehyung scoffed."What is it? Trying to save your friends? Pathetic." 

Yoongi said nothing, his dagger clutched in his free hand. Weapons clashed against each other, Taehyung having an advantage over Yoongi.  He easily overpowered Yoongi, kicking him in the stomach before slicing Yoongi's cheeks. 

"You didn't even make it hard for me." Taehyung clicked his tongue."Guess you were all talk and no game, Yoongi?"

Yoongi spat at him in response, his mouth coughing out blood in the process. Taehyung shook his head at the action.

"You disgrace." Taehyung turned towards the sound of the voice, his jaw clenching. Ruby stormed in, firing at Taehyung, the impact of it causing him to release his grip on Yoongi. Ruby unsheathed her katanas and got in front of Taehyung."Pick on someone your own size."

Taehyung's expression shifted to anger."Aaliyah." 

She sent him a venomous glare."Did you miss me, my love?" To Yoongi she said, "Backup will be coming in a few. I need you to get Jin and yourself out of here. That's what matters right now. They're all distracted. Go." Ruby helped Yoongi stand, shoving in his hand a blue liquid."Drink this. It'll numb your pain and give you strength."

"Aaliyah. Ruby." Yoongi corrected himself, after taking the drink."Be careful."

Ruby mustered a smile."Don't worry about me." She turned towards Taehyung, her expression darkening once more."I have some unfinished business to take care of."

a/n: this was...something. in conclusion, yoongi is injured, but the adrenaline pumping through his veins currently is the only thing that is keeping him from knocking unconscious. that and ruby did help him out a bit at the end. 

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 33.9K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
135K 6.2K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...