Perfect Match | SOPE โœ”๏ธ

By sopemoni

COVER BY MY ONE BRAINCELL CARA ๐Ÿท (@Yoongidique) โThe only thing I could think about was having his lips on m... More

Perfect Match
address to the citizens
part one: initium finis
initium finis | 1.0.1
initium finis | 1.0.2
initium finis | 1.0.3
initium finis | 1.0.4
initium finis | 1.0.5
initium finis | 1.0.6
initium finis | 1.0.7
initium finis | 1.0.8
initium finis | 1.0.9
intium finis | 1.1.0
initium finis | 1.1.1
intium finis | 1.1.2
initium finis | 1.1.3
initium finis | 1.1.4
initium finis | 1.1.5
initium finis | 1.1.6
initium finis | 1.1.7
initium finis | 1.1.8
initium finis | 1.1.9
initium finis | 1.2.0
initium finis | 1.2.1
initium finis | 1.2.2
initium finis | 1.2.3
initium finis | 1.2.4
initium finis | 1.2.5
initium finis | 1.2.6
initium finis | 1.2.7
initium finis | 1.2.8
intium finis | 1.2.9
initium finis | 1.3.0
part two: venit omittere
venit omittere | 2.0.1
venit omittere | 2.0.2
venit omittere | 2.0.3
venit omittere | 2.0.4
venit omittere | 2.0.5
venit omittere | 2.0.6
venit omittere | 2.0.7
venit omittere | 2.0.8
venit omittere | 2.0.9
venit omittere | 2.1.0
venit omittere | 2.1.1
venit omittere | 2.1.2
venit omittere | 2.1.3
venit omittere | 2.1.4
venit omittere | 2.1.5
venit omittere | 2.1.6
venit omittere | 2.1.7
venit omittere | 2.1.8
venit omittere | 2.2.0
venit omittere | 2.2.1
venit omittere | 2.2.2
venit omittere | 2.2.3
venit omittere | 2.2.4
venit omittere | 2.2.5
venit omittere | 2.2.6
venit omittere | 2.2.7
venit omittere | 2.2.8
venit omittere | 2.2.9
venit omittere | 2.3.0
epilogue
alternate epilogue
author's note (revisited)

venit omittere | 2.1.9

3.2K 287 243
By sopemoni

Hoseok laid down next to Yoongi, breath heavy. They were both panting, their heart rate beating simultaneously. Hoseok interlaced his hand with Yoongi, pulling him close to him. Yoongi embraced the action, squeezing the younger's hand and bringing it up to his lips.

"I love you," Yoongi mumbled into Hoseok's chest. Hoseok chuckled, placing a kiss on Yoongi's side "So, so much. I love you. I love our kids."

"I love you too Yoongs." Hoseok said back, tightening his grip on Yoongi."I can't help but feel this might be the last time I see you. This mission is very risky."

"I know Hoseok, which is why I'm glad that you're staying here with our children." Yoongi smiled."If I die, the kids will have you. You're already doing a great job with them. You've been more attentive than me."

Hoseok placed his head in the crook of Yoongi's neck. He refrained from letting Yoongi escape his grip, loving the way that his body and his fit well so perfectly.

Just like soulmates.

"I'm not afraid to die, Hoseok." Yoongi continued calmly."I would give my life for you if I had to. I would not hesitate to give my life for you or for our babies."

"They still don't have names." Hoseok reminded Yoongi."You have to at least name them right?"

"I'll try my best to come back." Yoongi grinned."I'm sure I will come back. You worry too much." 

"I can't help but be worried, Yoongi." Hoseok smiled softly."You're my perfect match. How can I not worry about your wellbeing?" 

Yoongi sat up, shoving Hoseok playfully."I should be concerned about your wellbeing. You're turning soft on me Hoseok?"

Hoseok laughed at the statement."It's your fault I'm this way. I can't help it. When I'm with you all I want to do is treat you like my boyfriend."

At the statement, Yoongi pressed his hand on Hoseok's mark, the mark lighting up at his touch. Hoseok took a sharp breath, eyes fixated on Yoongi, as the light of the mark brightened, intensifying Hoseok's emotions within him. His lips unconsciously parted as he placed his own hand in Yoongi's mark, the action causing both marks' lights to combine. 

Yoongi leaned into Hoseok, desperate to taste his lips once more. Hoseok's arms immediately snaked around Yoongi's back, pulling Yoongi towards him while doing so deepening the kiss that only proved to Hoseok how much he truly desired Yoongi. Not just a desire. How much Hoseok actually needed Yoongi in his life. Yoongi pulled back, his eyes swirling with desire and lust, biting his lip. No doubt Hoseok looked the same. They could never get enough of each other. Yoongi knew it. Hoseok knew it.

"Then show me." Yoongi breathed."Show me what it's like to be your boyfriend."

With that, Yoongi and Hoseok sank back into the bed covers, letting themselves be wrapped in their familiar bliss, their sweet addicting love that consumed them down to their molecular level.

On the other side, Jungkook had taken Jimin out to lunch. This version of lunch, however, involved going outside to the gardens, a hidden gem that many who lived in the compound often overlooked. Jimin's smile intensified at the sight of the basket, knowing what Jungkook had planned.

"A picnic?" Jimin said finally. Jungkook nodded brightly, gesturing proudly at the food he had already begun to layout in front of them. At the sight, Jimin's heart flipped. Jungkook looked so happy, his eyes filled with a certain sparkle that Jimin had come to love about him. The sparkle made him look much more childlike than he actually was as if he was someone who still held his childlike essence. That innocence. Even with all the wrong things happening in his world, Jungkook's sparkle never seemed to fade. In fact, from the time he came here, Jimin only saw Jungkook's sparkling eyes glow brighter. 

"I made the food myself!" Jungkook beamed proudly."My mom taught me to cook. After she passed away, Seokjin kept teaching me how to, saying that cooking was an essential skill to learn.' You never know who you could get paired up with', he had said. 'If she doesn't know how to cook, then at least you'll be able to.'"

Jimin nodded, taking a small bite, eyes widening at the combination of flavors assaulting his tongue. Jungkook looked at him expectantly, patiently waiting for his reaction while drinking his banana milk. 

"You're an amazing cook." Jimin complimented, eagerly taking another bite of his food. Jungkook brightened at the statement, beginning to eat his own food himself. They drifted into a comfortable silence as they both ate their food.

As they finished their food, Jungkook looked around."The gardens here are beautiful."

Jimin nodded."Namjoon wanted to build a place that could simulate being outside. So these gardens came into fruit, providing us with entertainment and a way to appreciate nature."

"You've always lived like this?" Jungkook asked.

"This is my home." Jimin smiled."I was born here, raised here. This place is my parents. I was born in the development room. This place is the only thing I know, apart from the occasional visits to the outside world."

"When all of this is over, I'm showing you all my favorite places!" Jungkook exclaimed."I'll give you a personal tour, showing you what your new home could look like. Unless you're planning on staying here?"

"Maybe I'm ready for another adventure," Jimin replied, taking Jungkook's hands in his."I'll go wherever you want me to go." 

Jungkook smiled at the statement, his mark pulsating in his chest. He could feel the sincerity of Jimin's words, a feeling that was welcome to him. He felt himself edge closer to Jimin, his bundle of security. Jimin made him feel safe. Jimin made him feel, something he couldn't quite put into words. The feeling he got from Jimin was more than just euphoric. It was warm, comforting, and lulled Jungkook into believing everything would turn out okay.

Jimin smiled fondly at Jungkook's actions, pulling Jungkook to him. Jungkook rested his head on Jimin's shoulder, his hands playing with Jimin's. He giggled softly at the hand difference between them. Their mark began glowing brighter, almost blinding the both of them before simmering down and gleaming softly against the fabric of their clothes. Jungkook turned towards Jimin, his photogenic memory capturing Jimin's gaze on his, the way his recently dyed black hair parted to the side, his brown eyes staring adoringly at him, lips that Jungkook had come to realize were his new addiction, parted slightly. Jungkook had never loved anyone before, but something in him told him that the boy right in front of him was his one and only.

"I'm falling for you, Park Jimin," Jungkook whispered. Jimin stilled at the declaration, his heartbeat roaring against his ears. He stared at Jungkook, feeling his own emotions brewing inside him violently. Jimin was at a loss of words. He didn't know what to say. It had been a while that someone had confessed like that to him.  Slowly, a smile emerged on Jimin's lips.

Although he couldn't say he had fallen for Jungkook, Jimin knew that what he had with Jungkook was not just a mere crush. Jimin was completely infatuated by him, obsessed over Jungkook's little quirks and actions. He knew that as time passed by, he would learn to love Jungkook fully, giving his heart to him completely and willingly. 

For now, Jimin would be content in knowing that Jungkook would never break his heart. Not like Jimin would dream of breaking Jungkook's heart himself. 

Jimin's fingers laced through Jungkook's hair, a soft laugh emerging from his lips. He closed the distance between the two, Jungkook's eyes fluttering closed at the action, his hand touching Jimin's cheeks. The two kissed passionately, consumed by raw, indiscernible feelings, ones that sent shivers down both of their spines. Jimin smiled into the kiss, before gently sucking on the bottom's lower lip, causing Jungkook to shudder against him. 

They remained locked in each other's euphoria, feeling the world melt around both of them. At that moment, it was just Jimin and Jungkook, lost in each other, their marks glowing to the intensity of their emotions. At that moment, everything was perfect. 

When Jimin finally pulled away, his eyes were clouded with happiness, making Jungkook's own demeanor brighten. Jimin let his fingers brush across Jungkook's cheek, staring at him fondly.

"Jeon Jungkook, what are you doing to me?" Jimin murmured, kissing Jungkook on the lips once more, feeling himself get lost again in Jungkook's soft, warm embrace.

a/n: i love how soft this is please. ya'll know how much i ship yoonseok together and how much i'm falling in love with jikook in this book. ugh i love it here! had to give you guys something extremely soft because after this chapter...let's just say things don't look so pretty for the characters nor for myself, so if anyone can deliver me tissues, i would greatly appreciate it. thank you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
978K 36.9K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
79K 5.6K 25
Story starts from current track....where everyone blames Abhira for not telling Chaaru's affairs to them .... Then everyone scolded her including arm...
148K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...