RED VELVET HICKEYS β€’vkookβ€’ un...

Da inhvmane

jungkook++taehyunggg but what if this isn't a regular love story? also, the original art of the cover is not... Altro

one..velour
two..viper
question
three
four
five
six six six
lucky seven
eight
nine..insane
ten..chaos
eleven..sauce
twelve..flour
thirteen..crusty
fourteen..steam
fifteen..brunch
six six sixteen
seventeen..
eightfuckingteen;)
interruption
nineteen..lava
twenty..dreams
twenty.fucking.one
twentytwo..crows
twentythree..blood
twentyfour..perfect
twentyfive..rabbit
twentysix..swim
twentyseven..snuffle
twentyeight..drank
twentynine..idek
thirty.. oh shit
thirtyfuckingone..
thirtyfuckingtwo..
thirtythree..bound
thirtyfour..familiar
thirtyfive.@$$
thirty666..nothing
thirtyseven.. the rip
thirtyeight..angry
fourty..talk
fourtyone.. roomate
fourtytwo..rabid dog

thirtynine..giggles

3.3K 170 103
Da inhvmane

ITS OFFICIALLY TAEKOOK DAAYAYAAYY

IIM GONNA SCREAMAMEME
okay anyways, lets get into it 😉

+++

Taehyung stirred in his light slumber, humming contently when he felt Jungkook's thumbs rub small circles on his hand. "Kookie,"

The older hummed in distraction from the book he dug his nose in. It was now dark after their long nap, the moon glistened in the sky above them, beaming into the clear bubble they lay in.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier," The cherry haired mumbled against the velvet pillows he laid his drowsy face in. "I was upset and there's a lot on my mind right now."

Jungkook brings Taehyung's hand to his lips, giving it a princely kiss. This brought a smile to the red head's lips. "It's okay, petal. I know you didn't mean it." He places the book on his lap and looks at his partner with soft eyes.

The ravenette leans down to kiss Taehyung's shoulder, progressing all the way down his back before pinching his side with his fingers.

Taehyung lazily giggled and arched his back at the haywire nerves in his body. "That tickles!"

Jungkook raised a brow, "Oh does it, now?" he took off his rounded glasses and set them on the bedside table. His hands travel along Taehyung's body, wiggling his fingers right in the other's neck.

The cherry haired yipped as he flipped around onto his back to glare at his boyfriend. "No, but does this?" He said in denial, tickling Jungkook's side gently.

Jungkook just flashed a sly smile, "I'm not ticklish."

Taehyung frowned, "Bullshit, come here!" He bent his fingers in his direction. Yet, Jungkook backed away with a guilty bunny grin.

"I knew you were ticklish! Don't lie to me, fucker!" Taehyung giggled again, launching himself over his partner's body, instantly reaching for any ticklish spots.

The ravenette couldn't help but burst into a fit of giggles, kicking his legs around in the air. He struggled to get rid of the tickle monster above him. His smile was as wide and bright as the moon.

Speaking of which, Jungkook flipped Taehyung's fragile body over to hover him. His head had an elegent halo by the charming moon behind him.

Taehyung kept his box smile on as he booped Jungkook's nose, "Bunnies do live on the moon."

"What?" Jungkook said, looking into Taehyung's sapphire eyes in confusion.

"Whatever, just kiss me."

Jungkook's lips formed into a smirk, showing off his small dimple. He slipped his ringed fingers into Taehyung's delicate ones as he slowly kissed his lips. The passion made both of their stomachs flutter, like how a cherry blossom's petals would flurry off of their thin branches.

The kiss became deeper as they clenched their intertwined hands together. Jungkook pinned Taehyung's arms above his head, making the smaller arch his back in delight.

Taehyung smirked through the intense kiss as he sat up, pushing Jungkook down onto the bed. He now hovered over him, it gave him a sense of power. Their lips still mingled with each other as Taehyung's legs straddled the ravenette's lap.

They parted with heavy breaths. Taehyung fluttered his eyes open to see Jungkook with his closed, breathing strongly. He liked seeing the other like this, under him and vulnerable.

"I kinda like you." Taehyung said with a sneer.

Jungkook smiled along, hitting him on the arm. "I kinda like you, too." He said, kissing Taehyung's posh lips one more time before staring into his eyes deeply.

"I really do love you." Taehyung said, collapsing onto Jungkook's chest because of his tired arms. Thank god he's not a top, that would get tiring after a while.

The ravenette played with Tae's ruby locks, gazing up at the sky and the far away stars. "Do you believe in aliens?"

He received a small chuckle from the other, "That was random," Taehyung snuggled into the warmth. "I definitely believe in aliens. There has to be other life in the universe!"

"I agree. But do you think that there's alternate realities? Like different dimensions?"

Taehyung nods his head. "What if in another dimension, I was an alien from another planet?"

Jungkook snickered, "What about me? What would I be?"

"I don't know, but you'd be hot and we'd meet and fall in love again."

"You'd be a sexy alien." Jungkook's voice came out amused.

"Imagine me in one of those suits." Taehyung sat up, raising a brow towards his boyfriend. He was tugged into an unexpected kiss, smiling brightly. He tapped Jungkook's arm to let himself breathe. "I'm hungry."

"But why? You have enough right here." Jungkook teases as he gestures to his body.

The red head hits him playfully before getting up. "I'm not a cannibal."

Jungkook shrugs, "That's reasonable."

+++

The two prance around the kitchen, looking for an easy meal to make.

"Okay, what about toast?" The ravenette says, shaking the loaf of bread around in his hands.

"No, I want food."

"Toast isn't food?"

"Not food food."

Jungkook's expression changes, "You know I'm not even gonna ask what that means."

"How bout mac n' cheese?"

"I don't know how to make that."

Taehyung's jaw practically falls off, "You don't know how to make mac n' cheese? LITERALLY THE EASIEST THING TO MAKE!?" He asks with a judgemental tone.

"Toast is the easiest, actually." Jungkook responds matter-of-factly, to which Taehyung rolls his eyes. "Don't forget, I have chefs make my food, I don't cook."

"Dammit, babe. Do I have to teach you?" Taehyung asks annoyingly, but can't help but smile once he sees the ravenette's pouty face. "Okay, I will."

The red head grabs the red velvet apron off the hook, holding it up to his body. "Can you tie this for me?"

Jungkook nods, walking up closely behind him and ties the strings around his neck and waist. He steps back and looks at Taehyung with hungry eyes. "Damn."

Taehyung giggles, "Oh, shut up."

Small clicks hit the tile floor, as a tiny puppy waddles over to the red head with his tongue hanging out.

"Tannie! Hi, baby!" Taehyung instantly picks up the puppy and nuzzles his face into his fur, causing him so sneeze rather obnoxiously.

Jungkook gives a childish frown. "I thought I was your baby?"

"Shut up, he's cute." Taehyung scoffs as he praises Yeontan. He sets him down to go to Jungkook, heck maybe his cute puppy face will grow onto him.

Guess not. Taehyung thinks to himself as Yeontan instantly chews at Jungkook's socks.

The other cursed wildly, kicking his foot around. "Get off of me! Taehyung, do something!"

Taehyung did nothing but laugh at the sight.

The puppy continued to bite the ravenette's toes, to the point where Jungkook gave up and yoinked the dog off of his foot, the sock coming up with him as Jungkook raised the dog high in the air with an aggressive facial expression.

"Kook! You're not allowed to throw dogs!" Taehyung exclaimed, rushing over to the two to stop this madness. "Do not yeet my dog, or I will yeet your dick."

Jungkook sighed before releasing his tight shoulders and sitting down at the counter. He rested his face in his hands. "I don't like your dog. I like Chopa better."

"You are so biased." Taehyung laughs as he sets Yeontan down on the ground, who just happily wags his tail as if he wasn't about to get thrown across the kitchen. "A real child, you are."

"Am not." The ravenette grumpily said, watching Taehyung wash his hands.

"That's what a child would say." Taehyung grinned and looked down at his puppy. "Can you believe Kookie was about to throw you? I know right?" He cooed in his baby voice to the silly dog.

"I was not about to throw him," Jungkook rolled his eyes, "just tried to scare the shit out of him!"

"Yeah, sure." Taehyung continued to make the macaroni, making sure to keep an eye on the two behind him. Once he poured the meal into two bowls, he raided the fridge for something to drink. There was only wine, which was usless since he didn't drink. "Chocolate milk!" He says, pulling the carton from it's hiding spot.

Jungkook waited patiently for his macaroni, tapping his fingers against the metal countertops.

Taehyung smiled with pride at his meal, sliding the bowl over to Jungkook and pouring the chocolate milk into a glass in a bartender fashion, sliding that over as well.

"Mmm, smells delicious!" Jungkook exclaims in a mocking tone, trying to impersonate an old rich person. He tucked a napkin in his collar as he sat up straight with a silly face.

Taehyung watched him act like a weirdo, but decided to play along. "This chocolate milk is exquisite, is it vintage?" He says in an accent, spinning the liquid around as if it was wine.

"Vintage as in two days ago, yes sir." The ravenette brandished a royal smile before taking a bite of the macaroni. "Oh! This is so fucking goo-"

Their attention switched over to the male who loudly walked into the kitchen with a jingling leather collar around his neck. Taekook look at the pink haired male -who was stumbling around- in amusement.

"Jimin? What are you doing?" Taehyung asks as he watches Jimin pull a can of whipped cream out of the fridge. He exchanges knowing glances with Jungkook. "What do you need whipped cream for?"

"Oh, just um- a project?" Jimin says with a guilt-ridden grin, quickly running out of the room.

"You don't think they're, you know-"

"Oh they definitely are." Jungkook nods but doesn't seem as weirded out as Taehyung currently is. "Why do you have that face?"

"Is that fun?" Taehyung questions as he stares off into the distance, imagining scenarios of him and Jungkook using sweets.

Jungkook shrugged, "Never tried it." His lips fall into a smirk as his ebony eyes deepen. "Maybe we should try it."

"What no!" Taehyung yells in fright. Yet deep down, his soul is begging for it.

"Come on, I almost fucked you in public, but you're against whipped cream?" Jungkook says, recalling that one bar scene at the casino. His face lightens up again, "Not to mention the time in, uhh, what's his name? Bacon? His kitchen. Remember when I put you right on the counter and we were covered in flour?"

"His name is Baekhyun." Taehyung sighs through his deep blush, of which he tried to hide but it reached his ears. "And then we got caught."

Jungkook rolled his eyes for the hundredth time that night, "What if I pushed you right up on this table right now, would you let me?"

"Not with Yeontan in here!" Taehyung dramatically gasped, pointing to his innocent dog.

"Stop rejecting meeee," Jungkook whines. "You're gonna make me cryy!" He pretends to be sad, but just ends up looking like a blobfish.

"Finish your food, I'm going to cut some of that bread Yuri and I made earlier." Taehyung says before getting up with a small smile.

Jungkook abandons his bowl of now cold noodles and stands behind Taehyung, wrapping his arms around his waist. He pulled him closer to his body, placing his head on the other's shoulder to watch him cut the bread.

The red head allows the intimacy to flow, pressing his back further into Jungkook's chest, he tilted his head to allow the ravenette to lightly kiss his neck.

The kisses became profound, leaving a velvet bouquet of bruises. The feeling made Taehyung drop the knife in his hands, and tenderly grab Jungkook's raven locks. He released a small moan, before slapping over his mouth. He turned to the dog who just stared at them with innocence.

"He's watching us," Taehyung's struggles to speak through the feeling hes experiencing.

Jungkook continues to drag his hands down the smaller's body, "I don't mind an audience." He breathes out.

"But-" Taehyung moans slightly louder as the ravenette licks a certain spot, it sent shivers throughout his body. He quickly forgets everything and turns around, his hands embrace Jungkook's face, "Yeontan is creeping me out."

Jungkook groans and backs away to step beside Taehyung who continued to cut the bread. "Your dog always ruins everything." He says, giving Yeontan the most deathly look he could manage.

"Ruff!" Yeontan barks in his little high pitched voice, placing himself between Taehyung's legs. He kept his beady eyes onto Jungkook without blinking, supposedly to Jungkook.

"He's a robot! He's not blinking!" He proclaims, pointing harshly to the puppy.

Taehyung looks down and just as he does, Yeontan blinks and wags his tail. "He just blinked."

Jungkook growled at the dog, stomping his foot suddenly, but Yeontan doesn't flinch. The dog looks at him with a sort of pride. The ravenette doesn't know if he's hallucinating or actually watching this puppy scold him.

"Ow!" Taehung says loudly, dropping the knife again. He shook his hand for some reason, but it seemed to help his stinging finger. He took a look at the damage and gasped, "Kook, look at this."

Jungkook quickly takes a peek at Taehyung's finger, "What? There's nothing there." He looks at Taehyung's panicked eyes with curiosity.

"Exactly, there's nothing there!"

"Gimme the knife," Jungkook says, gesturing over the the untensil on the counter. "Give it."

Taehyung hesitantly hands it over, also showing off his wrist for Jungkook to hold. "Do it."

"Im just gonna swipe the blade, not hard okay?" Jungkook says to reassure the shaking boy. He applied pressure against Taehyung's wrist, sliding it across slowly.

Taehyung hissed at the pain. He looked at Jungkook's suprised expression, before looking at his wrist. They were left speechless.

"Taehyung, I think you're superman." Jungkook slurs, rubbing his fingers over the bare, untouched skin.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

273K 8.2K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
122K 4.5K 85
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
431K 15.4K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
537K 33K 97
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...