Toxic Love β˜… Blacktan

Por -pjmochi

πŸ•ΈοΈπŸ₯€πŸŽ² ⁀ ✷ β•± κ’·κ’¦ πš‚π™°πš…π™Έπ™Ύπšπš‚ π™°πšπ™΄π™½'πšƒ π™°π™»πš†π™°πšˆπš‚ πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙢𝙾𝙾𝙳 π™Άπš„πšˆπš‚ π“πŽπ—πˆπ‚ π‹πŽπ•οΏ½... MΓ‘s

☠︎Intro☠︎
☠︎Characters ☠︎
☠︎001☠︎
☠︎002☠︎
☠︎003☠︎
☠︎004☠︎
☠︎005☠︎
☠︎006☠︎
☠︎007☠︎
☠︎008☠︎
☠︎009☠︎
☠︎010☠︎
☠︎011☠︎
☠︎012☠︎
☠︎013☠︎
☠︎014☠︎
☠︎015☠︎
☠︎016☠︎
☠︎017☠︎
☠︎018☠︎
☠︎019☠︎
☠︎020☠︎
☠︎021☠︎
☠︎022☠︎
☠︎023☠︎
☠︎024☠︎
☠︎025☠︎
☠︎026☠︎
☠︎027☠︎
☠︎028☠︎
☠︎029☠︎
☠︎030☠︎
☠︎031☠︎
☠︎032☠︎
☠︎033☠︎
☠︎034☠︎
☠︎035☠︎
☠︎036☠︎
☠︎037☠︎
☠︎ITS OUT☠︎
☠︎038☠︎
☠︎039☠︎
Wtf
☠︎040☠︎
☠︎041☠︎
☠︎042☠︎
π€πœπ­ 𝐓𝐰𝐨
☠︎043☠︎
☠︎044☠︎
☠︎045☠︎
☠︎046☠︎
☠︎047☠︎
☠︎048☠︎
☠︎049☠︎
☠︎050☠︎
☠︎051☠︎
☠︎053☠︎
☠︎054☠︎
☠︎055☠︎
☠︎056☠︎
☠︎057☠︎
☠︎058☠︎
☠︎059☠︎
IMPORTANT

☠︎052☠︎

6.4K 255 204
Por -pjmochi

—ACT TWO : I Want To Go Home

The building was barely lit up creating a mysterious atmosphere making the men slightly gulp as they walked down the eerie corridor. Opening the two big bulky black stained wooden doors they noticed stacks of money scattered everywhere. A huge spruce wood gambling table laid in the side of the room as much of the room space was taken by a huge dining table that could seat about twenty people.

Xiumin looked up from his phone noticing the small group of men standing at the foot of the door. He nudged Kai who was beside him.

Kai moved his gaze straight ahead and the corner of his lips rose, "You all came quicker than I expected." He exclaimed dropping the dice in his right palm.

"We like to do our jobs quick and easy for the client." A tall muscular man replied. Tattoos covering his arms and creeping up his neck. His veins from his arms were bulging out showing how ripped he was.

"Your targets information are in the folder." Kai told him pointing at the edge of the table. "Kill the men in the pictures but not the girls. I don't want a single scratch on them understand." He warned sternly.

The man nodded, "Of course sir. We'll get going then." He said grabbing the folder and walked out with his men following behind.

Chen turned to Kai, "You hired hitmen to get the girls?" He questioned with a quirked brow.

"We're running low on time so it's time to play dirty." Kai replied his eyelids falling as he glared at nothing, in particular, he clasped both his hands together.

His members gave subtle looks at each other and went back to what they were previously doing.

Laughter was clearly prominent in the penthouse. Yuna grabbed a whipped cream bottle from the fridge. Popping the lid off she squirted some in her mouth. They were all celebrating a promotion bonus they received from their boss.

Yeji laughed as Yuna sprayed Lia's face with whip cream. Her phone rang making her reach for it, "Hello."

"Yeji this might seem random but answer truthfully where does your loyalty lie?" Tzuyu questioned.

Yeji furrowed her brows at the question, "With you and the girls why is something wrong?"

An audible sigh of relief was heard through the line, "No reason. Just be careful." Tzuyu replied ending the call shortly after.

"Who was that?" Chaeryeong asked taking a seat next to Yeji on the couch.

"It was Tzuyu she sounded distraught about where our loyalty lied." Yeji responded still confused at the sudden question.

Lia wiped her face with a towel, "The mission to catch those girls is probably getting to her."

Ryujin ate a grape and laughed, "Did you hear Got7 is helping those girls hide from the police. Damn those bit—" She halted from continuing her sentence as the white in her eyes were becoming more visible. "ches." She finished letting go of the grapes in her palms making them fall to the floor.

Yuna turned her head to where Ryujin was looking still pouring whipped cream in her mouth. Her facial expression made the others turn their heads as well.

"Drop the phone." Jackson ordered holding his sliver smith and wesson directly at Yeji's head.

Chaeryeong reached for her gun but the feeling of a cold metal barrel hit her head softly, "Don't even think about it." Mark said coldly.

"This has to be a joke." Lia exclaimed sarcastically at their actions.

"I'm afraid it isn't get up and sit on your knees hands behind your back now." Jinyoung commanded.

"Is this what Tzuyu was talking about are you the rats in the company!" Ryujin spat bending down to the floor.

Jaebum quirked his brow, "Rats? I'm afraid you got it wrong we're not the rats you claim us to be." He answered calmly.

Yugyeom quickly cuffed Lia with cable ties, "Why are you doing this! I thought we all worked as a family!" She shouted betrayal masking her features.

BamBam ruffled his hair, "It's for your own good. All of you are still young and tainting yourself by killing people for money isn't the way to go on." He explained sincerely making the girls scoff in response.

"Alright let's take them to the car times still ticking." Youngjae announced grabbing Chaeryeong by her arm.

Tzuyu threw her glass cup at the wall with such velocity it shattered into tiny pieces flying all over the marble flooring. The muscles in her palms tightened as she breathed heavily. The pain she was feeling was greatly masked by the sheer anger of the news she was given.

She felt some relief that it wasn't her younger sister group that was going behind her back but the thought of it being her own members was clouding her mind. Her mind was brought back to earth when she heard her ringtone go off.

Quickly snatching the phone off the table she answered the call, "Seems like you still haven't figured it out." The voice mocked at her current state.

Tzuyu clenched her jaw at the woman's words, "And how would you know." She answered darkly.

The woman laughed, "Oh trust me I would know. Does Miss all-powerful Tzuyu need a little hint." She baby talked through the line.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes, "Cut the bullshit and just say the name already." She spat holding her phone against her cheek and shoulder.

She opened her desk drawer and grabbed her colt forty-five unloading the clip checking if there were any bullets inside. To her satisfaction there was. She loaded the gun up again and placed it on the small holster that was drilled under the desk.

The doors opened as her members trickled in the room. Her eyes darkened as the name was given through the call. "Is that all." She replied masking her hurt from her members and the caller.

"For now." The woman replied and ended the call.

The sun shined brightly through the tall glass windows as morning dawned on the tired members. Occasional yawns and mornings were exchanged as they all took a seat eating breakfast Mei provided for them.

Chaeyoung sipped her coffee feeling a small tap on her shoulder she looked at Jimin, "You doing okay?" He asked.

"Considering that I killed my mother not too long ago and feel at peace I say I'm doing pretty good. You?" She replied her beautiful smile rising on her face made Jimin laugh at her words.

Jisoo smiled softly at the two, "Well I'm glad she's doing okay." She heard Jin speak.

"Of course nothing can beat that woman down forever." Jisoo responded. "Especially since she was practically raised by me." She gloated.

Yoongi rolled his eyes with a laugh, "All you ever do is talk nonsense Jisoo." He said making everyone snort.

"Why don't you go back to napping grandpa." Jisoo snapped making everyone laugh harder.

"Am I cutting this gathering short?" Jongin asked standing at the door holding a duffel bag and a few wrapped up blueprints.

Namjoon cleared his throat and shook his head, "No by all means come in." He replied and everyone cleared the table for Jongin's supplies.

Mei took the blueprints from Jongin's hands and laid them on the table. "These are some of the weapons you requested for. There's also earpieces for everyone so please take a pair." He announced placing the duffel bag next to Hoseok who unzipped it and looked through the weapons assigning everyone one as he went.

"And the blueprints are for what?" Jennie asked taking a sip of her morning coffee.

"Ah those are for the building that Yoongi requested for. Apparently one of the people you are running from is over there." Mei answered.

"Right." Jongin clapped just hands. "That building is actually owned by the Chou's so its no surprise you would catch them there. However I am surprised they are here at the same time you are as well." He continued.

"The main man we're hiding from had to have sent them here. Our plan tonight is to be able to eliminate them." Lisa said with determination etched in her voice.

Jongin nodded takin in her words, "Alright this job shouldn't be as difficult as many of you think. The security in that place is not that strong but there are a lot of cameras surrounding the place." He explained.

Yoongi smirked, "That's nothing I can't take care of."

"I'll be your eyes in another building. How about the one across from the Chou's is it vacant?" Taehyung asked Mei.

"It should be there's a side ladder that should give you access to the roof." She responded.

"Okay so are we going to kill them all or just Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Whoever gets in our way." Namjoon replied making her nod and they went back to discussing the plan thoroughly.

Tzuyu placed her phone on the desk and fixed her hair away from her face. Momo closed the door and walked joining the others. Tzuyu couldn't help but stifle a chuckle as she eyed her members.

"Is everything okay Tzu?" Nayeon asked.

Tzuyu waved her hand, "It's just funny how you all can keep this act up for so long. I have to say your acting skills are truly amazing. To bad this charade is over."

Dahyun furrowed her brows, "Our acting?" She confusedly questioned.

Tzuyu snorted at her words, "Please I know already." Her movements were too quick for her members to catch on. She quickly grabbed the gun under her desk pointing it at everyone. "Funny you think that I wouldn't find out that one of our own is a slimy rat!" She shouted.

"Hey put the gun down Tzuyu!" Jihyo yelled. "That's an order!" Uneasiness was creeping in her system at the current situation.

"Hell no!" Tzuyu shouted making everyone step back. "The reason my plans haven't been completed was because of this stupid girl who thought helping the enemy would benefit her!" She yelled her emotions clearly taking a hold of her mind.

Mina protectively pulled Chaeyoung behind her, "Tzuyu you're not in the right headspace please put the gun down then we can all talk." She softly pleaded.

Tzuyu gritted her teeth, "Talk is cheap you should know that. I don't want to hear a thing you have to say. Mina if you don't move I'm afraid I will shoot you without hesitation."

Chaeyoung bit her lip, "If you think I'll apologize for everything that I've done you're wrong. I did it so the real you could come back." She said irking Tzuyu.

"So the real me could come back–what is this some way of you creating a charity case for me. Cut the crap. You just don't want to see us succeed to the full capability we can!" Tzuyu screamed gripping the gun tighter.

"Fine then you want to act like we're the bad guys when all we wanted was to help you get out of the headspace your mother sent you then shoot all of us. We knew what Chaeyoung was doing hell we even helped her. So go ahead kill us all and I dare you to walk out that door without a single fucking tear coming out your eyes when you figure out we were the only ones who really cared for you." Jeongyeon spat every sentence with harshness. She wanted Tzuyu to know the truth but if she had to die so be it she only had her members left anyway.

Tzuyu smirked cocking the gun so a bullet would enter the chamber, "Fine you want me to kill you then I'll do it." She said aiming at Chaeyoung's head.

The girls hugged each other's arms tears clouded some of their eyes but the held their heads high. Just as Tzuyu was about to pull the trigger the door bursted open.

"Tzuyu drop the gun right now!" Jungkook shouted aiming his semi-automatic rifle.

Tzuyu looked at the corner of the room with her peripheral vision she lowered her gun slightly, "See you in hell." She mumbled and pulled the trigger aiming at Mina's torso.

They all started firing bullets at Tzuyu making her duck and run towards the side door. "Shit go after her!" Jennie shouted making Jungkook, Namjoon, and Hoseok run in the direction she ran to.

The rest of the twice members quickly circled Mina checking if she was alright.

Sana felt a tear escape her eye, "Mina are you alright?" She asked her voice shaking.

Mina smiled at them, "I'm fine." They all hugged her.

Chaeyoung stepped back feeling a crushing pain throughout her body. She looked down and saw red coating her shirt. Fear clouded her eyes as she thought the bullet missed her when she pushed Mina out of the way. Tumbling back Dahyun caught Chaeyoung before she fell. 

"No no no stay with me." Dahyun repeated seeing blood quickly change the color of her shirt. "Someone call an ambulance!" She shouted making Momo quickly run for the phone.

Jisoo quickly ripped the silk curtain from the window and placed it on the gunshot wound, "Put pressure here." She told Dahyun who complied earning a hiss from Chaeyoung.

"Please stay with us." Jihyo sobbed out.

"Alright, two of you grab her legs and the others grab her shoulders." Rosé ordered.

The boys came back huffing for air, "We lost track of her." Hoseok said.

"Okay lift her on three. One two three." Rosé continued.

"Stop stop! It hurts." Chaeyoung screamed in agony.

"Chaeyoung we have to take you to a hospital the ambulance is going to take too long." Jisoo told her.

Chaeyoung nodded, "Okay." Her voice was slowly becoming weaker by the second.

"Alright on three. One two three." Rosé counted down and they lifted her again making Chaeyoung scream again in pain as more blood dripped down falling to the floor.

"Stop you're hurting her!" Nayeon shouted tears trailing down her face.

Jisoo analyzed the wound and shook her head, "The movement is killing her. I'm afraid she won't make it." She told everyone making them cry harder.

"Thank you for trying but this is what I get for betraying my family." Chaeyoung's voice was barely audible at this point.

Jeongyeon shook her head, "Don't say that what you did shows you have a heart not worthy for this job."

"Is Namjoon still here?" Chaeyoung asked.

Namjoon walked towards her sadness was evident in his face as it is very difficult to see someone dying slowly before his eyes. "I'm here." He said coming to her view. He grabbed her hand as a way of comforting the girl.

"Before I die I wanted to let you know." She hissed tasting blood in her mouth. "I was the one who called you that day." She said swallowing the metallic liquid.

"That was you." He replied astonished. "Thank you because of you we managed to survive more days. So your that daughter of the man my father saved."

Chaeyoung nodded slowly, "Please don't hurt my members they helped me get this information."

"We won't promise." Lisa said making Chaeyoung smile.

"I'm gonna miss you guys." She said with a small smile. "I want to go home." She pleaded feeling her body slowly shutting down.

"Don't worry after you recover we'll go home." Momo managed to say through her cries.

Chaeyoung felt her eyes flutter close, "Chaeyoung stay with me." Jihyo said lightly slapping Chaeyoung on the cheek.

Blood oozed out of Chaeyoungs mouth as her eyes stayed shut her head fell limp on Dahyun's lap.

"No no no Chaeyoung." Dahyun panicked shaking Chaeyoung's body but got no response. "No come back please come back!" She cried holding Chaeyoung's limp body close.

To be continued
|I actually cried a little writing this
and I've never felt so bad killing a character.
So surprise many of u thought Dara was
the one who called Namjoon but nope it was
Chaeyoung. I hope u all enjoyed it even if the ending was sad. But I told you Twice won't be the
enemy forever. I'll update again soon 💖|

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

25.2K 629 28
"Get yourself ready, my dear sister. The game has begun. LET THE GAME BEGIN." The story of a mafia gang with 7 members. What will happen if the mafi...
155K 4.5K 66
A BlackBangtan Story two groups who hate each other are forced to team up to steal back four diamonds for their CEOs and end up finding that they do...
315K 7.4K 40
A story about a gang with couples and more.. I don't own any of the pictures that I used so Credits to the owners! 😊
76.7K 2.1K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...