His Pure Beauty

By Squishy_Potatoe

As much as Alaska Whittecur wanted to deny it, she couldn't stay away from him. An invisible force she didn't... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Other Characters
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28*
Chapter 29
*Tears*

Chapter 3

18.7K 564 27
By Squishy_Potatoe

Micah

I paced back and forth in the living room, much like my wolf was. Something was different about her. And it wasn't just because she was my mate.

"What's got you so riled up?" Molly asked as she fell down on the couch behind me. I growled.

"I've found her." I said.

"Found who?" she asked arching an eyebrow.

"My mate." I stated simply.

My sister's eyes lit up in excitement. "What? No kidding!" she yelled.

I grunted and continued pacing.

"Well after 23 years you've finally found her. Why aren't you more excited?" she asked.

"Because as Arturo so bluntly put it: Something's wrong with her." I said my wolf growling as I said the words.

Molly frowned. "What is it?" she asked.

"I don't know... yet." I said.

"Well who is it?" she asked. He growled in lust as images of her flashed through his mind.

He could feel his eyes change colour as the lust took over his mind. He inhaled deeply and growled as he didn't smell her scent.

"The girl you work with." I answered after a moment.

"What? Ally?" she asked in surprise.

"Her name is Ally?" I asked.

"No it's just  a nickname I had given her." Molly explained.

"Then what is her name?" I asked

"Alaska." She said.

My wolf purred in approval.

"Beautiful." I whispered. It suits her perfectly.

"Well I also realised something is... off about her. She made me want to... submit somehow." she said in a confused manner.

"Yes that's what Byron and Arturo also felt." I said.

"Do you think it's because she's our Luna?" Molly asked.

I shook my head and sat down on the couch. "No, because she had the same effect on me." I admitted, making my wolf growl.

Molly gasped. "But... You're her alpha!" she said. "I know." I said.

"When are you going to claim her?" Molly asked. "I can't yet. She's not one of us. She doesn't know our ways." I explain.

"Well what do you plan to do?" she asked. I grunted as I tried thinking of the correct course to take.

"We're having a party tomorrow night . You work with her. Invite her tomorrow at work." I said.

*

Alaska

The next day at work I could practically FEEL Molly staring at me. We had started getting along well, but I couldn't help but feel like she was awkward around me. Like she was careful and unsure.

Probably because I was a stranger to her.

I have to admit it would be nice to have a friend here.

"So... I was wondering if you would want to come to our house tonight? We're holding a quarter moon party." Molly said careful not to look into my eyes.

"A quarter moon party?" I asked raising an eyebrow. The people in this town are so weird.

"Yeah. You wanna come?" she asked playing with a strand of hair that fell out of her messy bun.

"Uhm... I don't know. I won't really know anyone." I said shrugging.

"You'll know me!" she said.

"I geuss."

"Yes! It'll be fun. You'll see. Besides... a certain male that you checked out yesterday will be there." she said waggling her eyebrows.

I blushed and looked away from her.

"I didn't check anyone out." I lied through my teeth.

"Micah." she said ignoring my statement completely.

"What?" I asked confused.

"His name... it's Micah."

*

After exchanging numbers with Molly I hung up my apron and started walking home.

I enjoyed the walk home, studying the nature surrounding me. I entered the woods smelling the familliar scent of pine drifting through the air.

As soon as I reached the cabin I took a long ass shower and got dressed in some sweats and a sports bra. My plan was to sit on the couch and watch reruns of the vampire diaries untill I fall asleep.

I was almost finished with the third episode when there came a knock at my door.

I frowned.

Who would that possibly be? It's 8pm for fucksakes!

The person knocked again and I went to open the door.

Standing in front of me was a young asian man with dark hair and an AMAZING body. And also standing there was Molly greeting me with a dissaproving glare.

Suddenly my memory flood back and I face palmed myself.

"Fuck! I'm so sorry, Molly! I completely forgot!" I said.

Molly was picking me up for the party. I had given her the adress just before I left work. But I didn't know however why this asian guy was here, staring awkwardly at the floor.

"It's fine. Are you gonna invite me inside so I can help you dress?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"Y-yeah. Come on in." I said and stepped aside. They strode in with grace and the asian guy cleared his throat.

"Oh. Ally, this is Arturo. Art... this is Alaska." she introduced us.

Arturo stuck his hand out to me and looked at the ground.

"It's an absolute honor." He said.

I raised my eyebrows and glanced at Molly as I shook his hand.

She just rolled her eyes at the guy and shook her head.

"Right." I said awkwardly and stepped back.

"Come on, Ally. You can't go to the party in sweat pants." she scolded and started walking to my bedroom. I don't even know how she knows where that is. Granted, the cabin wasn't that big.

"You can just... sit anywhere." I told Arturo and followed behind Molly.

Molly was a very physically strong woman, obviously. She was taller then me, by a lot. And she was bigger, but not by fat. She was bigger by muscle. She was rather intimidating, and her strong and sassy personality only added to that.

She was wearing a short and tight red dress that suited her hair, which was curled tightly and bouncing around her head. The red heels she was wearing only made her seem taller.

Was everyone here this tall and muscly???

I scoffed and walked over to my closet, refusing to be intimidated by everyone in this town being so freakishly tall!

"Wear something sexy." she said with a mischevious glint in her eyes.

I smirked. "Why?" I asked.

"Because a certain someone will be there and he's going to ogle you anyway so might as well give him something good to look at." she said sitting down on my bed.

I blushed furiously and felt the immidiate crave to see him course through my body.

Ignoring her smirk, I turned back to the closet and rumaged through it trying to find something to wear.

Even though I didn't want to admit it, I wanted to look good if he was going to be there.

I pulled out an outfit Aunt Maggy had bought for me some time before she died and smiled as I showed it to Molly.

"Will this do?" I asked.

A mischevious glint once again passed her eyes as she smirked at me.

"That... will do perfectly."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 7.9K 52
Jess been suffering in silent waiting until she's 18 to leave her pack, without a mate, Living with her abusive families it was up to her to protect...
2.4K 51 5
Extended SAMPLE! Book is live on Amazon & Kindle Unlimited! Monsters are real... and I'm in love with them. Coasting through my last year of college...
9.3K 856 66
Ryan King is an Alpha desperately trying to hold his pack together. Between the blood thirsty enemy packs wanting to take what's his, a council that...
2.8M 76.1K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...