Courier Six Wild Adventures I...

By epicscott1

Courier Six gets transported to the DC Universe by an experiment that went wrong from the Think Tank. Now Six... More

Old Courier Six
Wasteland No more
The scene of the crime
Come fly with me
Outlaw
Your A Dummy
New ID
A Red hood and A Bat
Royal Blood
Royal Blood Part 2
Back To Gotham
Seeing more of the world
A Golden Hero
UFO and More Lizards
Relaxing in Texas
Blackbeard Sword
Vegas
Red Hood vs. Courier Six Round 2
A New Job
Deathstroke
Good cop and Bad cop
Magic and a whole lots of bullets
Magic and a whole lots of bullets part 2
Magic and a whole lots of bullets part 3
Happy 10th Anniversary Fallout New Vegas
Blood, Snow, and tests
Blood, Snow, and tests part 2
Final Author Note
It's here

A chaotic night

3.2K 59 13
By epicscott1

On the next night, Nightwing stopped any Black mask gang activity with Batgirl and Robin's help. In contrast, Batman plans to stop the Red Hood from killing Black mask in a train yard north of Gotham. Throughout the night, Nightwing had to stop Black mask goons from burning down a club that Red hood took over and two shootouts. Nightwing stops on top of the rooftop to catch a breather before going on.

"Dang, did Black mask go all out for the night? At least things are slowing down," Nightwing thought.

Nightwing goes back on patrol until he sees a strange activity near an auto shop with two black-masked gangsters carrying a massive box toward a red van. Nightwing goes to investigate what they are doing. Nightwing goes up a storm drain than on top of the garage and blinds into the darkness. Nightwing pulls out a high-tech binocular to see and hear the gangster conversation.

"Men, what the hell is inside of this box?" said one of the Black mask gang member

"I will give you a hint it's something that shoots a thing that goes boom on impact," said the other Black mask gang member

"Woah, that firepower for one guy?"

"Black mask wants to get rid of the Red hood no matter the cost and helps just in case bats get in the way, no move this damn thing,"

"Time to make Bruce's situation a little easier," Nightwing thought.

Nightwing gets down from the rooftop and lands on the van before the two gangsters could react. Nightwing throws his two batons at the goons' faces to knock them out. Nightwing gets off the van roof to get his batons and then see four more Black mask gangsters coming out of the auto shop.

"All right, four more gangsters, I can take them on," Nightwing thought as he gets his guard up.

Then he felt a shocking pain in his back, and he turned around to see the Electrocutioner coming out of the van. His hand already had electricity around it, and he had a sick grin.

"Electrocutioner, what are you doing here? Are you working for the Black mask?"

"That right bird boy he paying me to hall his weapons to the meeting point in case of any trouble and seeing how Batman one-up me the last time we meet,"

"No, heard he knock you out in one minute,"

"And that's why I'm going to take my aggression out on you before I do my job,"

Nightwing fights Electrocutioner and four of Black mask gang members. The fight was going well for Nightwing. He kept his distance from the Electrocutioner and handled the four gang members. However, he gets overwhelmed as the two of the previous gang members get up, and Nightwing gets back up against the auto shop wall.

"Nowhere to run Nightwing. It's a shame Batman would see me stopping your heart," said Electrocutioner

Before the Electrocutioner could step to Nightwing, blue energy comes out of nowhere. It hits the Electrocutioner back, making him fall to the ground. Everyone looks across the roof to see the Courier wearing his duster and Ulysses gas mask holding YCS/186 still aiming through the barrel.

"All right, you six goons back away from the guy in the black tights and scram, or you'll end up like that big boy down on the floor!" Six shouted

"Oh yeah, I got a gun too," said one of Black mask gangster, pulling out a pistol

Six shoots the gangster in the arm, dropping his gun and making his arm crippled—the gangster screams in pain.

"Any more dumbasses like to try before I lose my patience," Six shouted back.

The gangsters looked at each other, and they ran from Nightwing, leaving the van behind.

"Thank god for lady luck," Nightwing thought.

The Courier put the gun behind his back, and he began to climb down until seeing climbing on top of the rooftop he was on.

"Now what?" Six thought

Six sees Nightwing getting on the rooftop and stops to see what he wants.

"Your Six right?" said Nightwing

"Yes, I am. I see my name is going around," said Six

"It has, and I got questions for you. and this is one of them. Why did you help me out back there?"

"It's the right thing to do, and I don't want some bad karma to come after me if I didn't help,"

"Okay, and here another. Were you the one that stopped that diner robbery in Denver two months ago?"

"Maybe that all I could say,"

"All right, this guy is going to be hard to figure out," Nightwing thought.

"Look, as much I like to play this question game, but I have to get back to business."

"The bounty hunting business,"

"Bingo,"

A massive explosion happens north of Gotham where Nightwing and Six could see, leaving both of them stunned.

"Bruce," Nightwing thought.

"Woah, I haven't seen that type of explosion in a long time," said Six

"I got to the trainyard, but Baraba and Damian are too far from me to help unless," Nightwing turns to Six.

"What?"

"I need your help,"

"I'm guessing it had to with the explosion,"

"Yes, Batman is in trouble, Red Hood and Black mask is involved,"

"I heard the news, and why should I help stop two people who want to kill each other,"

"That innocent people might get hurt if either one of them survives. Do you care about that?"

Six sighs, "You got me there, all right, I'll help," Six undigitized the energy rifle. "Where is Batman? Bluebird,"

"It's Nightwing, and we're going to the train yard,"

Six and Nightwing head toward the trainyard north of Gotham, where the two see flipped train cars, destroy vehicles, a bunch of unconscious gangsters and mob leaders. Bane without his venom down on the ground, moaning in pain.

Six walks up to him "this is Bane, huh look less muscley on his mug shots and the news,"

"That because he doesn't have his venom c'mon," said Nightwing

Nightwing and the Courier came across Red hood without his helmet and Batman with Black mask knockout against a train car.

"I knew he look like a douche without that helmet," said Six

"Here is the plan you stay here in case if there any more Black mask goons pop up or something else happens, and I'll handle Red Hood upfront and not kill him," said Night wing pulling out his batons.

"Why do I get the feeling that all three of you and other heroes in this city are personal with each other,"

"Six,"

"All right, no killing," Six sees Nightwing runs off and Six thought "or maybe not if you can't get the job done yourself,"

Red hood managed to use a hidden blade to stab Batman in the leg, making him fall to the ground, and Red hood pulled out a pistol.

"You should stay out of this Bruce, but you never learn," said Red hood

"Jason,"

"No more of your bullshit. If I had to put you out to gain control of this city, I will," before Red hood could pull the trigger, the pistol shot out of his hand.

Red hood and Batman looked to see Six holding La Longue Carabine in his hand; he then waves at Red hood.

"Boy, if only you were fast on the trigger Red hood," said Six

"Six," said Red hood venomously

"But you should watch your back,"

Red hood turns to see Nightwing with his baton turn stun as he hits him in the leg and back to make him stagger.

"Of course Bruce favorite comes into his rescue," said Red hood

"Just shut up," said Nightwing, hitting Red hood in the head, knocking him out, then helping Batman up from the ground "are you all right, Bruce?"

"I'm fine thanks, Dick," said Batman

"No problem," Nightwing then see Six was out of sight, " and Six is gone,"

"We'll worry about him later, but for now," Batman looks down at Red Hood, "we have our own problem to deal with,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 171 17
The Arrival of 3 mysterious figures, and the slow appearance of threats from their world, the world of heroes must adapt to the changes even if they...
36 0 10
After an experiment resulting in time displacement, Reed Richards guides his family through the new world while coping with the dangers he learned ab...
44.1K 621 12
After sacrificing his life to stop a rogue robot from launching a nuclear bomb, the Courier must now live his life in this strange new world. What my...
12.7K 415 13
The scientist Doctor Y/N Banner A K.A The Hulk from Marvel Universe Is transported to DC Universe where he will face new threats (I DON'T OWN ANYTHIN...