Spoilers : The Abandonned Emp...

By LippeTeah

○-> SPOILERS ◇-> ANALYSIS ▪ FIRST TL LONG, DETAILED SPOILERS ON : ○ Background of the parents generation (T... More

Spoilers : Tia's Mother and background stuff
Spoilers : The true reasons why Ruve resented Tia in the first timeline
Spoilers : Ruve's true feelings for Tia and what really happened in 1st TL
Spoilers : What happened to Ruve after Tia's execution
Analysis : Ji-Eun and some others things related
Spoilers : Allen and Carsein's futures
Analysis : The roots of Ruve's love for Tia
Spoilers : Ji-Eun, Tia and Ruve's relationship in second timeline
Spoilers : What will happen soon in the manhwa
Spoilers : Development of Ruve and Tia's relationship : Ruve's courtship
Spoilers : Tia's dilemma
Spoilers : Tia's "death" and confession
Spoilers : Jenna's sentence and Tia and Ji-Eun conversation
Spoilers : Tia and Ruve being cute together #1
Spoilers : Carsein renonces Tia
Spoilers : Tia and Ruve being cute together #2
Spoilers : Tia and Ruve being cute together #3
Spoilers : End of the novel and epilogue
Analysis : Vita's will
Spoilers : Allen POV (1/6)
Spoilers : Allen POV (2/6)
Spoilers : Allen POV (3/6)
Spoilers : Allen POV (4/6)
Spoilers : Allen POV (5/6)
Spoilers : Allen POV (6/6)
Spoilers : Ji-Eun POV (1/3)
Spoilers : Ji-Eun POV (2/3)
Spoilers : Ji-Eun POV (3/3)
Analysis : Why we should root for Ruve
Spoilers : Ruve's dream
Spoilers : Tia and Ruve relationship after their wedding
Spoilers : Wedding Night (1/2)
Spoilers : Wedding Night (2/2)
Spoilers : Tia wakes up Ruve with a kiss and a common day for newlywed
Spoilers : Ruve's letters
Spoilers : Tia's pregnancy
Spoilers : Eight years after the wedding
Spoilers : Ruve and Diana relationship and Adrian and Elina's birth
Spoilers : Afternoon tea time with Adrian, Elina and Diana
Spoilers : Last Chapter : Keirean
Spoilers : Allen come back after 13 years
Spoilers : Emperor Mirkan
Spoilers : Carsein, Tia and Ji-Eun
Spoilers : Ruve's POV - Jeremiah
Spoilers : Ruve's POV - Ji-Eun
Spoilers : Ruve's POV - Execution
Spoilers : Ruve's POV - Ji-Eun and him in the first timeline (1/3)
Spoilers : Ruve's POV - Ji-Eun and him in the first timeline (2/3)
Spoilers : Ruve's POV - Ji-Eun and him in the first timeline (3/3)

Spoilers : Ruve's death in the first timeline

11.4K 93 20
By LippeTeah

“Would you shut up!”
Ruve screamed, shoving the documents at the table.

What's wrong? What Do you mind? Would Your Majesty not have done that?

His majesty, his majesty, his majesty. Ruve was really sick. He pointed the sword at the count who was trying to persuade.

"If you say such a thing again, I will cut it off," the count finally shut up.

However, Ruve felt uncomfortable when he lost his anger for a while.

Why is he doing this? He's sure the royal court said there was nothing wrong with it. Is it because of too much stress? Well, he didn't know that. He haven't had anything he liked lately. The nobles who find fault with everything, and Jieun, who did not know how to handle the work even though she had been on the throne of the empress for several years,make him frustrated.

Would it have been different if Aristia and her fraction were there?

Suddenly an idea flashed through his mind. No, what difference would it have been if there were any close associates of her or His Majesty's father? Even the remaining forces are paying attention to this, and if they had, it would have been worse.

Ruve looked up and shook his mouth. He felt very stressed. They've been forgotten for years.

***

"Your Majesty is addicted right now."

What?

Ruve looked at the man in the quiet, who have honey-colored hair. Not long ago, the young Marquis, who had been expanding his activities a little, looked very serious. His head went blank. Ruve didn't expect to hear such a great story when the marquis asked for a private meeting. He wouldn't dare joke about the empire's owners, and he would have brought up this story because he had some grounds.

Mir and the Marquis told the story one by one when asked to explain it in detail. He said that there was such a thing like poison from kingdom of Lisa. They said that taking it for a long time makes his chest stuffy, dizzy, and fever and also that he often feels emotion change, irritated and angry at trivial things. That's why he have been getting angry for several years, so intense that he couldn't control his emotions?

The Marquis said over and over again. The Duke of Jenna was behind it, and this was a plot that had been going on for a very long time. Then he handed a small bottle to Ruve and saying it was an antidote.

Ruve turned over the books all night. He found the details of the bond between Duke Jenna and the Kingdom of Lisa, as well as the route of the poison. There were also various methods that had been tried through the shroud of phosphorus surrounding it in layers. Various methods through medicine herbs, food, wine, water tanks, etc.

According to the book, it was certain that Duke Jenna was behind the scenes, but he could not judge only the words of the Marquis. Maybe it's a tactic that's aimed at him in reversely, So Ruve thought it would be better to order someone who can be trusted to conduct a covert investigation in order to ensure that everything is safe.

So who's going to take this job?

He recalled the faces of aristocrats working in politics one by one, but there was no such person. In addition, most of the people who had trust were those who had some kind of connection with Duke Jenna. He can't do this. There is not a single reliable person in many of them.

****

No one is there, What have i been doing ? I though i had my own empire, but it's like a country of Duke Jenna.
The work inside the palace was jurisdiction of woman from generation to generation, so Ruve didn't know the detail, even he pretend, he could see there was a problem with the way Jieun handle it.

"Silly woman, it has been 4 years since she become empress"

Ruve picked up the papers. And he read a circle of letters that looked like it was written by the Queen herself, and he put his hand on his forehead.

What's all this?

Ruve thought Tia was going to push out Jieun and act as the owner of imperial palace, but she had written a document about the operation of the palace in order. He thought she was a woman of no interest to him, but Tia knew about his slightest taste that no one would ever know

Suddenly, Ruve remembered an old saying. The queen is a genius, so she must have done well from the beginning

Did you? You're Like me, who tried until die to catch up My Father- the emperor, did you suffer the pain of cutting bones to become the perfect Empress? you...who got used to hiding your feelings like me as well , you too can't reveal

I just lived with many thoughts in my heart. Why did I never think about asking? Why are you so expressionless, what do you think of me? I've always guessed, I never tried to asked her what she was thinking or how she was feeling.

I took it for granted. I thought you like a doll with no emotions, and a poisonous girl who only thinks of the your faction. Why ? Why did I always look at her with prejudice?

"Duke Las, I'm not sure but can't you help me just once? all I can think of is you and the Duke Tavern. PLease give Jim the opportunity to correct the past mistakes. I'm begging you"

It was enormous even an hour's struggle to find someone who could come into contact with the Duke without suspicion. Then a few weeks later, Lord Nessil, who had just inherited the title, took the honor in return for the Duke of Las.

"If there's no one to trust, everyone is a suspect, and I'll try to find a way to help me, so that I can take the letter with me. It was written that if there is no reliable person there, everyone is a suspect"

Ruve has returned to his office. Mir and Marquis handed reported about the culprit. He was trying to figure out a way to solve the situation with a clearer head after detoxifying the poison. However, the unexpected news he heard one day made the situation a little better again.

Ruve know, if the child in the empress's stomach was a prince, he will dead immediately after the child was born. Because it's much easier to control state affairs by placing the newborn prince on the throne. In addition, Ji Eun, who will become a Queen is also an easy woman to use. At the moment, a ruthless thought passed through his head.

What if they get rid of the child? Then he could reverse the current situation with a safer way but Ruve remember the child of the queen ( Tia ) that he lose it with his own hand, and he feel sorry for Jieun, who had already lost a child once and he couldn't make it happen twice.

Then there was only one way left.

"I have to get out of the capital. And the two dukes and your troops are forced to return before the Empress gives birth. Then you will gain an advantage in your troops, and and can handle the situation. Beside, I heard that the kingdom of Lisa had plundered several villages on the border. we need hurry"

***

At the political affairs meeting, Ruve declared that he would conquer the kingdom of Lisa by himself. The Duke of Jenna accepted his argument unexpectedly without any resistance. Although the appearance was very uncertain, he had to leave the capital because there was no other way. As soon as he entered the safe distance, he was planning to join the duke's troop.

Then...

*****

"Cough! Cough!"

"Over there! Get him!"

"Now it's the last one!"

With the feeling of falling down, Ruve body was thrown to the ground. He saw a blonde knight blocking his front with a sword pulled out of his sight. The silver armor, which became blood-stained, is reflected in the moonlight, creating a bizarre light.

Even the way he spouts. There was a slight smile on his mouth. Is this the phenomenon he only heard in words? That you will return back to normal for a very short time, just before your life ends.

A tear rolled down.

Where did it go wrong?

Why have I done so many wrongs?

" I've always been jealous and rebellious, but in fact I just wanted to be a great like His Majesty ( his father )

Respected and loved by everyone. Ruve just wanted to be that kind of person

***

"Huh, was it the chief of the guards? Unexpectedly, we catch a big fish "

" Silent . We never learned how to negotiate with a enemies."

Ruve can't escape anymore because it's a cliff.

" HIT IT !"

"We can't do it ! We must secure the body!"

In no time, Ruve see silver moon covered in half by the dark clouds above the night sky. The month, which usually just looked alone, seemed very lonely.

He burst into a laugh.

" How come I could not see...The moon is really bright. even when it was covered by clouds, why i only see the clouds and not see the moon that was covered in it?"

Ruve remembered a little child he had seen for the first time. the The little girl who was smiling with one hand out of her mouth, the little girl who was following him with her short tongue, and the little girl who a small child who used to push him out with a heart that was hard to beat, but in fact she was very lovely.

Why did I forgot about that look? It gradually faded...

It was getting harder and harder for his body to cool off the cold and Ruve breathe out a breath. Just before his senses finally disappeared, he felt someone hurrying around him. Soon the floating in the ball wrapped him. In the field of black burning, Ruve saw something silvery shimmering on the black river

Aristia....Are you there?

No matter how much I ignored you and said something harsh, you were always there. you used to look at me from a far all the whole time.

As always, are you waiting for me there today? What kind of expression are you now? Does it look like it used to be, or burns hatred at me who killed you? Otherwise, Are you crying like the other day ?

How about there?
Are you truly happy with no pain or sorrow like the story you heard as a child? Have you been comfortable there? Or haven't you been waiting for me yet?

Come on with me now. It's been too late, but from there .......

The feeling of being immersed in something cold has completely gone. Ruve Stretch out one of his arms and embrace the silver lining . The last words he couldn't pass have passed through a long with the consciousness of falling into the abyss.

I want to share a story.... talk to you about something I haven't told you....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 55 38
(This is book 1/2 in the Finally series!) 2 of the richest households in london, The Phantomhive's and The Silversfield's. Enemies on the outside, fr...
2.5K 191 39
"A dancer dies twice, but the first death is the most painful" Book 4 in the 2026 series is actually a prequel, and begins in 2025. Jimin is 31, out...
23.1K 1K 26
𝓒𝓞𝓝𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓒𝓣 𝓜𝓐𝓡𝓡𝓘𝓐𝓖𝓔 𝓣𝓞 𝓐 𝓢𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓝𝓖𝓔𝓡. Y/n a very simple girl but her family wasn't simple. Her father was a CEO of a company...
41.3K 1K 52
❝You can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.❞ ❝We can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.❞ Despite having a shy and i...