Spoilers : Tia's pregnancy

Those spoilers are from novel updates. All I did is sumerising them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tia nodded gently, thinking about what happened in the morning. She wasn't feeling well for a few days, so she often skipped meals, Ruve let it go for once or twice but now she thought that she would not be able to do it any more.
Eventually this morning Ruve beat her up for breakfast, trying to move on with a plate of salad.

Then he said he would check if Tia was eating properly from now on, he seemed to have prepared something for her. Tia didn't really want to eat anything, but she didn't want to say anything about it. She didn't want to worry about such a thing because she wasn't able to cry suddenly because it was nothing special.

Tia arrived at a dining hall that she used often these days, the waitresses and maids started to bring in food. All the dishes made from raw vegetables, grilled mushrooms with asparagus, and deli-flower dishes that she love because of their spicy taste,

"This all my favorite"

"How ? do you like it?"

“Yes, Your Majesty.” she smiled gently and nodded. Even at a glance, Tia felt happy cuz Ruve really considerate at her.

"Eat a lot. I must see you empty all the plates today."

"I will. Let's eat Your Majesty."

Tia lifted the fork with pleasure, but contrary to what she had hoped to eat the food refuse goninto her stomach
What's wrong with me?
Tia bit her lips at a sudden question. Obviously, She didn't feel like it, even though there were only dishes that she used to love so much. It taste weird , sour mushroom dish felt mellow. The smell was disgusting.

Tia drank two water and put down the fork. But as soon as the cold water went in it's feel better. but as soon as she saw the food, she started to get hit again.
Ruve asked her in a worried voice
"What's wrong? Doesn't the food suit you?"

"No, Your Majesty.It's not that."

'Not that?'

"actually, I'm not feeling well. I guess something's been destroyed."

"Well, that's why you've been not eating properly the last few days? that's what's wrong with the u?"

"Well, that's........." Tia tried to choose her words carefully because she was afraid to worried him, but it's looked that Ruve already figured it out.
He haste and bring Tia to the Imperial Palace at once "You, what foolishness is this? If that happened, you should have said huh? You were holding it in without saying a word? "

"... I'm sorry, Your Majesty."

"You, OH, you've been working on your own every time, That was too much."

Tia was going to say something. But Ruve stopped it Then, after quite some time, Ruve spoke in a sighing voice.
"I know how you feel, but don't ever do that again. And I'm afraid I'm going to make it worse."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

"What shall I do?"
Ruve looked at Tia with a puzzled look, and he pressed down on her palm with his thumb.
"You're really taking me too far, aren't you?"