Spoilers : Ji-Eun POV (3/3)

That evening, Ji-eun was visited by the Marquis that she had so hoped for. No matter how much she thought it would take a few days, she was a little embarrassed. Keiran asked in a cold voice before she could even organize what she wanted to say.
"I heard you wanted to see me. What's the reason?"

Jieun mouth dried up when he gave her a cold look. but she made a deep inside into thinking about the stress she had accumulated recently.

"One thing I want to ask is, I asked to see you. What exactly do you want me to do? Or do you want me to go ahead?"

"Why don't you think so?"

When Jieun heard the cold question, her heart became frustrated, but Jieun opened the sentence again, engraving the word "to be patient."

With Keiran attitude, the conversation seemed to go on unless she talked directly.

"When I want to save my own life, I want to know what causes people to be breathing like this. Butlers, waiters, and knights.always watch me ? Why You didn't let me go outside ?"

"You know why i give u the ban?"

"Ah, yes, I admit that I met with Casein, but I never intended it. He didn't even find out who i am Isn't that enough?

"Are you wondering why? Are you really asking me?"

The annoyance that had been pressed into the shape of a straight silver eyebrow wriggling exploded at once. It'her who needs to be angry right now and she's offended. "Oh, really! If you're making an excuse like that you'd rather just kill me now! Why are you doing this to me ? Do you have to play with people like this to get your job done? I saved your daughter's life! "

Jieun took a rough breath and stared at the Keiran. She don't want to see him, but she don't know what to do. Anyhow, It wasn't Jieun not satisfied with the family

All these years and all, the clans of that family did not like it. However, even when he saw Jieun, who was angry, Keiran frowned only slightly, but there was no change in his expression. He might have been offended by the rather insulting remarks, which he said, without saying anything else, looking at her with a casual look without saying anything .

"Let's sum up from the beginning. First of all, your Majesty wants to be the official death of Princess Jenna. So, your facts of survival should not be revealed until at least I am perfectly settled. Did you understand? "

Jieun a little uncomfortable with the idea that makes her being treated as a fool, but Jieun nodded without a word.
At first she seemed to have to listen to what he was saying.
"Okay, then let's move on to the next. I think I know how you're accepting this situation now, but I didn't send it out of the border in the first place if I was going to kill you."

"Don't say that you sent me because of your majesty."

"5 years, People's memories of you will be blurred by then, so in 5 years I'll give you a complete freedom." "...really?"

Jieun surprised by the unexpected words, asked back, he nodded his head in an expressionless manner.
"Yes, I promise you on my name. There are one condition after another. During that time, you must not be caught for nothing. This is also the condition in which if you break the terms, you'll have to take your life. You're not the only one who gets in trouble when he finds out."
"Oh, I see."
"Okay, what else u want to asked me?"
"......No, there isn't."

'That's good enough. I hope we won't meet again."

"Yes, sir. Thank you. And...... forgive me for my rudeness a while ago."

"I'm glad you knew."

After a momentary pause, Keiran moved over leaving her with a cold word.

Jieun fixing her gaze on the silver hair resembling her for a long time, Jieun slowly chewed the words he left behind only after the appearance of the marquis completely disappeared.
'It's five years.' If it's long, if it's short, it's a short time, but anyway, after five years, she could be completely free.
It's definitely not a vague since is a promise made under the name. If he kept faithful to the conditions he said, there was no reason to suffer from sleepless nights every day, no need to be anxious that she would no longer die. Jieun could feel the tension was loosening. Although She can't go back to the original world and can't live a gorgeous life again

now Jieun thought she could take a break that she could never have had in the last eight years.

Since she left the empire, the feeling of relief that I felt for the first time wrapped my whole body. Jieun reached out and grabbed the air slowly. A life that can be lived on its own without being compared to anyone else, and the freedom that has been increasing and longing before and when it comes to sleep has reached the limit.

'It's 5 years. You can live freely if you stand for five years. '

She felt like her heavy shoulders became lighter as if something was always put on them. As she turned around, Jieun's mouth had a smile of hope.

Do you want me to put here Ruve dream with the cream and Tia ?