Spoilers : Tia wakes up Ruve with a kiss and a common day for newlywed

Those spoilers are from novel updates. All I did is sumerising them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

seven months marriage

Tia looked out the window for a moment even though it was an early morning. She moved carefully avoid making a sound . In the middle of the room lay a bed with a white curtain. There's a view of A golden lion's in the edged . The same eyelashes under his dark blue hair were giving a dark shade.
Tia wondered if she was dreaming of a good dream, but Ruve face, which was always expressionless, was relaxed. The mere sight of happiness caught at the corner of her mouth. Sitting on the bed , Tia stretched her arms out toward him.

Tia feel sorry for Ruve who had been sleeping so soundly, but she couldn't cuz there's an important meeting today. She had to wake him up now if wanted to get him on time not to be late.
Tia try to to wake him up by, touching his tight arm. Ruve kissed her gently when he opened his eyes, and asked Tia to do it first

"What should I do? Should I give it a try?"

When Tia saw his slightly open lips, her heart beat fast, but she tried to encourage herself and held her hair together so it wouldn't touch him.
Then Tia carefully took her lips to Ruve with her eyes closed.
The closer the distance, the louder the heart sound. The warm breath felt between their open lips made the blood circulate run fast as if it were sprinting.

A little further Tia managed to hold on her trembling chest and leaned more. She managed to kissed and raised up her body but Ruve's hand on her wrist pulled her down.
Something that came in curled her soft tongue. The feeling of gently searching the mouth awakened her. What, what? Were you awake? Tia struggled with embarrassment, but Ruve pulled her in even more so that her tounge wouldn't getting out , which had been glued together, became tenacious. Stiff arms and back-stretching hands, intense kisses that made your saliva colorless.
Ruve eyes opened wide in surprise. How long has it been? It had been a long time since She gave up and responded to his gentle kiss.
Tia came to her senses when Ruve sneaking through her clothes grasped her chest gently

" This is not the time to be doing this. The sun is so bright. What the hell are you doing?"

Tia lifted up in a hurry and gave him a light glance. It was because he thought he had been beaten again,( LOL so ruve often got beaten by tia ) but Ruve was surprisingly unresponsive, and normally have made a smile on his face. He just stared at Tia with a deep, seedy look. Then he suddenly hugged Tia without giving her time to say anything.

"Your Majesty?" she suddenly wondered why.
"Be Carefull" Ruve said, lightly kissing her crown

R : "You, are you going to kill me?"
T : "What?"
R: "All of a sudden? What's that ...."
T: "Morning kiss...... do u know how surprised i am ? Oh, my heart almost burst."
R: ".... i don't want to beaten again Let's be silent."

Ruve laughed and pulled Tia a little more

" Hoo, I really don't want to wake up. ...
" Your Majesty. "

" How did you get up so early? I'm done with the general meeting"

"Well, I didn't wake up that early.The sun is already high. And Your Majesty was too sleepless, and I'm not so sleepy, well."