Spoilers : Tia and Ruve being cute together #1

After that, Tia goes back to her chambers and think about Jieun's fate and hers. She tries to understand Vita's doing, and ends up thanking Vita for giving her a new name. For without this name she wouldn't be loved by Ruve and loving him back, and wouldn't have a future with him and a new fate for their shared life and love. Suddenly she misses Ruve.

She misses the neat attire, his deep ocean blue eyes, and his cool yet tender voice. (Ruve is always associated with coolness - his sea eyes, his reserved attitude and even his scent are always referred as refreshing and cool by Tia). Tia thinks that if it wasn't this dark, she would run to him right now, and jumping in his arms she would say that she came because she missed him too much.

"Aristia." Tia slowly blinks. She's hearing Ruve's voice. Is it a dream?

"Are you sleeping?"

"Your majesty?" Tia sees Ruve in the moonligh. His eyes are anxious.

Tia can't believe it's him and she throws herself into his arms. Ruve reflexively holds onto her, then slowly wraps her shoulders and puts her down.

Tia --> It's him. He is not a dream or an illusion. He is the one who loves me. If he hadn't loved me, if he hadn't care endlessly and patiently, or if I had given up halfway, could have I changed my destiny as it is now? Could I have overcome the past and believe in love again?

"Thank you" Tia says.

"For what?"

"For loving me and not giving up on me even when I kept pushing you away. And also... for changing my destiny."

Ruve stays silent, but reaches out to her and comforts her, stroking her hair. Tia is moved to tears by his gentleness.

Tia --> I'm not going to let this man ends his life in loneliness. He gave me a new life. Sometimes waiting, sometimes approaching, endlessly caring for me... Thanks to that it allowed me to create a new destiny. Surprised by my tears, I hear him whisper, but I squeezes him more firmly in my arms. Regret, gratitude, relief, it all flows out of me.

Ruve streches out his hands and sweeps Tia's tears asking "Are you okay?"

"Yes you majesty."

"What happened? What did you talk about?" He asked carefully before suddenly stopping. Then he turns his head and talks in the air "I'll go out for a while"

Blushing, Ruve says "Even if we're engaged, it is a little..." (aww my cutie pie Ruve...)

Tia realises that she only wears a muslin chemise. She hurriedly wraps herself, he runs out of the room.

Tia is blushing like crazy. She jumped on him while she was practically undressed. And she recalls how red he was.

Tia dresses quickly and goes out. She sees Ruves by the window looking at the moonlight.

"Won't you walk with me for a while?" he asks.

They go to the garden and their favourite tree.

"Aristia"

"Yes your majesty"

"The fate you mentioned earlier... hum, that dream... would you share it with me?"