Spoilers : Ji-Eun POV (1/3)

Roses and Tiaras Tired.

" The first life was not my choice. My second life was my choice-. When did I ever wish that I was not the Empress. But when I was just hoping I wasn't a princess. I prayed every time I fell asleep.
One day when i'm 19, pure and nothing. Let me go back to the days I didn't know. If that doesn't work, I'll ask you to let me live freely in this tough reality. I asked myself, looking at the bottle in my hand. Can you make it like that? I'm so exhausted. I'm already ruined. No more, can you make it free? "

***
" Lady? "
Jieun woke up in a strange voice and woke up. The moment she blinked her blurry eyes, hot water droplets rolled off the damp eyelids. She hurriedly bowed her head and erased the tear marks. No matter how much she was taking care of her since that day, She didn't want to show a weak figure in front of that old man, who could be said to be the lord of the Monique family.
"... Yes, please tell me."
I heard that you seemed to have a bad nightmare. Your complexion isn't very good, would you like to call a doctor ? "
"No, thanks...'
"It's okay. You can do it. "

Jieun resolutely tried to raise her body by cutting her horse. The old man, who had devoted his life in the Monique family, sneaked around as soon as he saw the figure.

"I've tell u to prepare breakfast " the old man's back-to-back attire was impeccable and splendid. Jieun sighed deeply as she looked at the figure for a moment. She knew he taking care of herself, but she was still uncomfortable with him . Somehow it might be because that body, without a hitch, keeps reminding her of Aristia. Or maybe it's because she heard the conversation that day or maybe it's because she had a nightmare.

Jieun suddenly remembered what happened half a year ago. On that day, Jieun took medicine after Tia and Ruve returned from their visit during the night.

And when she woke up, she was already in a strange place, not in the prison where she was locked. The one she met there was the Marquis of Monique, the father of Aristia. He said to Ji-eun, who is swaying with fear for some reason. It was said that an excuse was given to expel her out of the empire without anyone's notice.

"You will not be able to return to the empire in the future, but you will not have to worry about your livelihood because you will be given a fortune to take into account the merit of saving Aristia, and then you will be attached to the border area immediately to leave"

Jieun was told to leave for. The memory of him flinched with a cold voice that was almost frozen to the bone. Before and after the Regression, the Marquis Monique was one of the most difficult people for Jieun. It was always because of his unmarked face, but because of his icy eyes.

"Butler, I will tell you as honestly as I am. The woman in there is the stepfather of Jenna. At the same time, she is also the benefactor of Tia's life. Do you know what I mean?" ". Of course, sir." I would like that woman. I'm sorry, but there is no one else you can trust. "

"I'll be honest with my butler. The woman in there is the adopted daughter of Jenna. At the same time, she saved my daughter life. Do you understand what I mean?"

"... of course, sir."

"Take good care of her. I'm sorry, but you're the only one I can trust."

When Jieun came back without saying anything, but she thought she should at least say thank you for the last time, the conversation that came through the half-open door made her shudder.
However, the more creepy thing was when he stopped trying to turn around and was caught up in gaze.
She still couldn't forget the look of Marquis who looked at her with a glance

Ha.......a
Deep sigh came. Half a year has passed since leaving the empire. It has already been months since Jieun crossed the border and settled here in the kingdom of Lisa, but She still felt awkward. There are Strangers and watchdogs who watch their every move.

Jieun was lonely. At the same time, she was afraid. With the attitude of Ruve s or Monique Marquis, she can tell they didn't seem want her to stay alive.
It was difficult to get a good night's sleep. The reality was that there was no one to open up to. As Jieun repeated her thoughts, her heart became more frustrated, and Jieun went out of the house soon after eat her breakfast.
It was the same as being unfamiliar in the streets of exotic Rottes, but it was still better than being in a ball with strange people.
How dazed did she walk? His piercing voice returned to her mind. Without realizing it, Jieun raised her head with a wink of eyes. A man and a woman in colorful clothes still look at her with blank expression.

A woman looking at her, who looked up and down at Jieun as if dumbfounded.
"You bitch! Where are you standing up like a low-down commoner?
"What? You bitch? How dare you stand in front of JJ.....Oh"
Jieun, who had inadvertently refuted, said,
"Oh, no!" and shut her mouth.
She saw a familiar man approaching with a frown behind her.
"How dare you? what just did u say with a noble family? "Who is it? Which gate's maid?"
"......I beg you, Lady, She's till half asleep has made a mistake.Please forgive me."

Jieun hurriedly bowed her head and offered her an apology. The woman in front of me was also a woman feom Monique family's .
a while ago was just a memory when she's being supported by the highest rank for quite a long period of time, But even with a polite apology, the woman snorted and said with a fierce look.

"Really? So you're a commoner?"
"Yes......is."
"Hoo, really? But how dare you raise your head when you're a commoner?"

The gloved hand went up. Jieun closed her eyes tightly. As long as she had to hide herself and live, she couldn't make a fuss anymore.
If shebcould end this situation with one thing, it was right to endure. Her head turned away with intense strength. The hair that had been pressed deeply in the wind came off, and the hidden hair flowed down, but Jieun had no intention to notice it. Her head turned around with the hot heat felt in the cheeks and the tingling blood. The moment she jumped at the sound of the air coming through the air once again, suddenly a cool something pulled herself. Soon the voice of a woman who seemed embarrassed was heard.

"Well, what is it? Why is there Imperial Knight ?"

"From daylight, doing this on the street, it doesn't look very good."

Ji-eun swallowed her dry saliva and opened her eyes. The slowly moving gaze touched the black hem, the two red strings on your shoulders, and the long, flaming flames.

'Carsein de Ras ... ! '

Jieun sweated on her back. When she stopped and waited for a moment and watched the knight of the Monique family disappear quickly her heart became clear. This was a much worse situation than before. Is she officially dead? Out of empire ?