Spoilers : Eight years after the wedding

Those spoilers are from novel updates. All I did is sumerising them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dark darkness filled the room with ink. On a deep night when everyone was resting on the goddess of sleep, a man who woke up alone and sat on his bed with one hand on his forehead. There was a problem with his straight eyebrows.
How long will it take?
The man, who had been sitting in that position for a long time, slowly looked up and looked back at the empty side.
Only the sea-colored eyes that were sinking deeply that glowed in the dark

"Tia."

The empress who wasn't next to him, It's been a month since she left. The sleepless night that has been going on for a while seems to have reached its peak today. When he see that his eyes are stiff due to the accumulated fatigue, he can't fall asleep even though he feel like tearing.

When can I get out of this sleepless night?

Ruve sighed once again, Just a few days ago, I received a letter from her asking for grace and replied, “I ’m trying to be more enjoyable.”

It was before, and Ruve felt very regretful. He should have told Tia to come back with all his pride.
"No, maybe i shouldn't have let you go in the first place."

When he thought about what happened a month ago, his eyebrows frowned.
It was a request from Marquis Monique ( Keiran )

According to the promise made before the marriage, his lovely wife, while being an empress, was still a successor to the Monique family, so Ruve had no reason to turn down his eager request to visit the manor with his father.
It's been more than a decade since He's seen it ( the request )
"Well, if Tia's happy anyway, that's all I need."

Ruve pulled the rope, and asked the maid to Bring the candle
Ruve think about moving to the Oval Office for a moment. The work I brought last night was pretty good, and he didn't think he had to bother many people with a late night vision. "Never mind. Just make it clear."
the servant lit the candle up and the light fill all over the room.
Ruve smiled bitterly at the orange light that started. It was a routine ( lit up the candle, ruve has insomnia and can't sleep ) until he marriage to Tia. But the sleepless nights he experienced now after a long time were very difficult, because he already get used to the comfort she gave him

After a long sigh, Ruve struggled for a long time with seemingly blurry letters and folded the papers. He couldn't read anything because his eyes were so blurry and his head seemed to hurt again.
Thinking that it wouldn't work, Ruve put the papers away and lay back in bed and closed his eyes. The bed he didn't know was so big.
" What is she doing right now? "
He missed her. Ruve miss the empty seat and can't sleep
He recalled Tia's sleeping face. All of her faces were lovely, but among them, what he liked the most was her sleeping in her arms.
He seemed to have forgotten all the old things. When he saw her sleeping peacefully, leaving everything to him. He used to fill up his chest with so much pride.
Ruve like that feeling and he always wakes up a little earlier than Tia and looks at her asleep. Then, when he couldn't stand his heart and kissed her pink lips, her golden eyes exposed through the fluttering eyelashes was really beautiful.

When Ruve thought of Tia soft body and her sweet lips, he suddenly got hot from the bottom. It's been 8 years since He married her. Even though she already have a daughter who looks like her already, this is the time when Ruve still thinks of her, and hisp body reacts honestly. Others said that they lived in love by that time, but it was evident that he could not escape from her.
"I also did well at that time. ( the blood oath)
"I'm going to risk my own life , I will love her only for my life "

Without the oath of the day, it was clear that Tia was always suspicious and afraid, and of course she couldn't stand it either.
"tell the truth, I've endured seven times without getting jealous"

Ruve thought about the days when he was get jealous because of the people who were standing on her side,
But they were people she valued. And he knew clearly that if he hurt her feelings for nothing, she would never really look back on him again.

Of course, Ruve was an emperor who already had the world, bit When he see Tia smiling broadly, he feel this way "How does it feel to have the world?"
And it didn't matter if they were talking on the bed even He used to get scolded by Tia twice the next day.

Suddenly, a cynical thought came to Ruve mind. He swear to God, he will make Tia won't get out from the bed for at least 3 days in a row when she returns to the Imperial Palace.

( after Tia back to the palace, she's pregnant with Adrian LOL )