Spoilers : Allen come back after 13 years

"Allendis de Verita greets His Majesty, Emperor Sun"

"Come on, Sir Verita. It's been a long time since I saw you. Thirteen years?"

"Yes, Your Majesty," Allendis replied, bowing his head toward the man in front of him, hiding the emotions of his heart rising slowly. Strictly speaking, it was only 11 years, but that's it. It has been 13 years since Allendis met Ruve in person.

"But I've heard from the Duke. I've decided to hand over the title this time. I didn't need a succession ceremony, so I simply approved it, but Confucius agreed?"

"Yes, I thought it would hurt you for nothing, so I decided to skip it. "

" I suppose so, All right.

"Then I'll know and give you final approval. When will you take over the position of Chancellor? I heard the takeover is almost finished. Can I give you a week or so? "

"That's enough. Thank you for your consideration."

"Okay, I'll see you at the political meeting in a I look forward to your performance."

"Yes, Your Majesty. I'll be on my way now. "

Allendis slowly bowed towards the emperor who was looking back at the papers and document again

Ruve was an unforgettable person, so Allendis was worried that he might be able to find out his heart, but fortunately it didn't seem to be because he was careful. When he sighed inward and was about to take a step, suddenly a cool voice came from behind.

"Oh, Counselor." Ruve, who still fixed his gaze on the paper, soaked a quill and wrote something down. "

'Yes"

" The Empress has been waiting for you since she heard about your return. Why don't you visit her? "

Although Ruve greeted with laughter, but Allendis quickly looked at the emperor, rectifying his expression. Even if he showed his intention here, Ruve as the emperor would not be able to do anything, he was a man who should be served as a monarch anyway. But still, he did not want to be wrong from the beginning. Anyway, Allendis thought he had some confidence to control himself anyway, so he decided to inherit the Duke title.

'Isn't it okay?

It doesn't look fine, but it's very regrettable to look so casually. So, as a response, Allendis asked in a somewhat provocative tone.

"Is that okay?"

“Um?” Ruve looked at the papers before he looked up.

An emerald gaze staring challengingly and a sea gaze gazing indifferently bumped into the air. Ruve, who had been struck in his eyes for a moment without a word, lifted up the corners of his mouth

"You're asking for granted. Isn't Empress and you are old friends?"

"Thank you very much for your kind consideration. " Allendis heart throbbing, he hurriedly bowed his head and hide his expression. He could feel my fingernails piercing through the invisible fists

"Take good care of my fiancee. Please continue to be her best friend. " ( Ruve's statement in the old days )

One memory that comes to mind. The voice, nailed firmly as a friend with an indifferent look, was very similar to the voice that hehad heard a long time ago.

Allendis smiled bitterly as she grabbing his chest. Tia was still his woman, even though more than a decade has passed and her position has risen with other man in the world. Despite the incomparable rise, she was still his woman. And, as in those days, his wit's end in a rage of jealousy. It wasn't a provocative act.' Allendis tried to show his example with a calm expression and stepped back from the presence of the emperor. A bitter laugh came out. This is like a plate and a pot.