COMPLETED: Dramatically [Gray...

By FearIsNotEvil

-/-/- She was a friend, just like a sister. --- He was a teammate, like a brother. --- But if you ask me how... More

1. Dramatic Breakdown
2. Dramatic Play
3. Dramatic Clothes
4. Dramatic Train Ride
5. Dramatic Quest
6. Dramatic Musical Talent
7. Dramatic Tears
Dramatic A/N
8. Dramatic Dancing
9. Dramatic Call
10. Dramatic Cook
11. Dramatic Island
12. Dramatic Plains
13. Dramatic Labyrinth
14. Dramatic Mission
15. Dramatic Games
16. Dramatic Escapade
17. Dramatic Explosion
Another Dramatic A/N
18. Dramatic Daylight
19. Dramatic Rebel
20. Dramatic Hell
21. Dramatic Battle
22. Dramatic Kingdom
23. Dramatic Competition
24. Dramatic Sea
25. Dramatic Comeback
26. Dramatic Truth
27. Dramatic Generals
28. Dramatic Rescue
29. Dramatic Faith
30. Dramatic Arrival
31. Dramatic Teams
32. Dramatic Memories
The Last Dramatic Author's Note
33. Dramatic Melodies
34. Dramatic Sacrifices
35. Dramatic Last Words
36. Dramatic Silence
37. Dramatic Antidote
38. Dramatic Smiles
39. Dramatic Celebration
40. Dramatic Departure
Special Chapter - Jade

Special Chapter - Lyon

731 26 30
By FearIsNotEvil

Here we have another special chapter. This time, we'll focus on the Lyvia in the story, instead of the Grayza, the NaLu or the GaLe. Or even the Jaxus and the Miraxus.

After all, Lyvia is the second main ship of the story.

What's up, minna? It's been a long while since this story was completed. I was bored, and I couldn't think of a good chapter plot thingy for THA's 14th chapter. And, besides, I wanted to do another special chapter. Lyon, this time, even though most of you don't like him.

Just. Read. This. Okay?

If you don't, then you won't know the intriguing plot twists they had in mind.

*grins* Are you curious now?

Then, read to your own happiness!

Letusbegin.

-/-/-

Special Chapter - Lyon

-/-/-

August 3, X792 - A Restaurant, Crocus

-/-/-

"Why do I have to pay?" I asked Gray. He shrugged and grinned.

"Because... you're an idiot?"

"Great," I crossed my arms. When the waiter came, we all ordered.

"Your food will arrive in thirty minutes. Feel free to do whatever you like, please. Thank you," he said before leaving.

"Oh, Juvia!" Erza smiled at Juvia. "Shall we buy clothes later after eating?"

"Sure, Erza-san!" Juvia smiled back, even though I know that she's hurt a little inside.

I don't know why, but Gray looked at me intently. No, not romantically, you idiots. He just looked at me, as if he wanted to say something he couldn't say in public. What have you done? was my own translation.

I simply sighed and stood up. "I'll be out for some fresh air. Everyone's exhaled carbon dioxides just make me puke."

"Okay, but be back before thirty minutes is up, man," Gray said. I nodded, but also rolled my eyes.

Outside, there were wooden benches. I sat on one of them and watched as people walked around, holding shopping bags and wearing the fanciest kinds of clothes. Some were even in cars, and somehow, that made me jealous of them. They're so rich that they could do anything, while I can't even beat Gray in a small showdown. It upset me big time.

Oh, right. I'm supposed to tell my side of the story.

You see... we're fake. Who am I talking about? Me and Juvia. We're fake. We're not real. We're just pretending to be together. How I wished she loved me back. It's a bit unrequited, but I know that someday, she'll realize that Gray doesn't love her at all. And, I also know that she won't come back running to me when her heart gets broken. Because she'll still love Gray, even though he won't.

I sighed. The things you do for love are the most peculiar ones you don't want to let go of.

"Lyon-sama," I heard Juvia's voice. She sat beside me.

"Hi," I mumbled. "What are you doing here?"

"Juvia wanted to talk to you about our little deal," she answered before holding my hand and whispering. "They can see us, even if they're not looking."

"I've had enough," I said. "I don't care anymore. If you're just going to love Gray as long as you live, why don't you just make him fall for you, not make him jealous?"

"Because Juvia has tried that before, and you're Juvia's last resort," she replied.

"Last resort? Is that what you think of me? Just some last resort backup plan? Don't you know how I feel for you?" I asked, standing up. "If you just loved me the way I loved you... then everything wouldn't turn into this crazy chaotic drama! Now, you're turning me into some fool I'm not, and I don't want to become like that, because I'm not like that!"

We stared at each other for a few minutes. I stared at her with my angry but longing eyes, while she stared at me with her apologetic but sad eyes. I sat down and held her hand.

"I don't want to be mad at you, but I'm not sorry," I said, looking at the cars that passed by. "I just wanted you to love me, you know. But, maybe, that'll never happen. Even if you go over to the limits by marrying me, you'll never love me and Gray will never love you. Not everything is possible, Juvia. There are just some things you can't have, and those things are the things that you love the most."

I let go of her hand and just stared at the people in Crocus. And the cars, for the umpteenth time. Then, she put her head on my shoulder, and I could hear her crying. She was actually crying in front of me, and not because of Gray. Because of me.

Me.

I felt so insecure, you know. Even before this. If we go back in time, you'll find that my insecurity began when Gray came into picture. Ul loved him more, the Lamia Scale guild used to appreciate him more and Juvia loved him so much more. It was all because of Gray, and I didn't know why I didn't want to get my revenge on him... again. Because he was my brother of some sort? Because he was better than me? Because he doesn't want to get mad at me?

Because what? There are so many questions without answers.

Eventually, I could feel my shoulder wet. Is that how hard she cried? Was she begging me to stop being mean, when, let's face it, I was just playing in her game?

"Answer me, it's just one question," I mumbled. Her sobs quieted down once I said that. "But, tell me the truth."

"What is it, Lyon-sama?" she asked, much to my surprise.

"Am I just a pawn in your little chess game, or not?"

I checked my watch. It had been twenty minutes since I came outside. Ten more minutes here, and if she doesn't answer, I'll break. I'll just break and shatter into tiny pieces of ice and glass.

After two minutes, she looked at me and I looked at her, waiting silently for the answer. She wasn't saying anything, and I took that as a yes until she finally opened her mouth and said things.

"No, you're not," she answered. My jaw nearly dropped to the ground, with my eyes widening and my heart beating much faster.

"Then, who am I to you?"

"You're Lyon Vastia to Juvia Lockser," she smiled at me. "You're the one Juvia doesn't love, but will love back eventually. I promise you that."

She just spoke in first person, which meant that she was serious about this.

"You promise me?" I asked, my frown slowly turning into a smile. "Even if Gray pulls some sort of trick on us? You promise me that you'll eventually love me back, Juvia Lockser? You promise that you'll eventually love me back even if we're like, thirty-seven and forty-five?"

"Of course, Lyon-sama," she answered sincerely.

Then, I ruined the whole moment, like I always did, by standing up and raising my arms, yelling repeatedly, "Juvia Lockser will love me back eventually!"

She laughed, and that was the first of her laughs that had her love for me with it.

---

I stared at the picture of me and Juvia in my apartment. It wasn't exactly a picture; it was a painting. We had Reedus Jonah from Fairy Tail to paint us in a canvas. We had to pose like lovers for around six hours, so our bodies hurt at the end. But, it was successful.

[[Again, another bridge to Tragically begins here.]]

"What beautiful memories," I mumbled as I sat on the couch. "Don't you think so, guys?"

"If beautiful memories involve body aches, well, no, I don't think so," Yūka Suzuki said, slightly annoyed.

"It's cute, BUT WHY AM I NOT IN IT?!" Toby Horhorta shouted.

"Calm down, genius," Yūka rolled his eyes.

Everyone in Lamia Scale called their team Dog and Eyebrows. It was funny, actually. Best friends. Dog and Eyebrows.

Then, my phone rang.

"Lyon Vastia's apartment, Lyon here," I said.

"This is Element Six from the Elements. You better get ready, because you're going to lose someone very important now," the caller replied. "You should be honored that one of the Ten Elements called you."

"Eh, what's this all about? Prank calling?" I asked.

"No. We're the Elements."

"And? Prove your point."

"We're off to destroy you and your little Fairy Tail friends... good luck."

And, he hanged up. I was suddenly afraid. Off to destroy Fairy Tail? Why? After a few minutes, Juvia called me. I knew why eventually.

"Lyon-sama, Fairy Tail needs help! Please, come immediately!"

The Elements were going to kill Fairy Tail's most valuable members, so they would look weak. So, no one would get in their way of their mission. And, Juvia was already on their hit list before anyone even knew it.

"Coming, baby."

-/-/-

DID YOU LIKE IT?

CVSF!

Byeonara~! For the last time in Dra-ma-ti-cal-ly!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 664 25
Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the characters in this story unless it is my original plot. This is just a fan fiction I've written for...
14.7K 589 12
"Grayza?" "Grayza." Like I wrote on the cover, this is only according to a random Tumblr post. I'm following this, because everyone deserves GrayZa f...
17.3K 550 17
A mission Team Natsu takes on goes unexpectedly wrong when Jellal is sent to stop Erza. As she realises her feelings for Gray, will everything end al...
11.1K 112 75
Y/n Fullbuster has come back to his hometown with his family after being gone for over six years his friends heard that the owner of the biggest busi...