Thought of You (z.m)

Da wmaryd

COMPLETED. Clara-Rose Flemming is a 17 year old girl who loves to act and is a part time model. She doesn't l... Altro

Chapter 1 [Edited]
Chapter 2 [Edited]
Chapter 3 [Edited]
Chapter 4 [Edited]
Chapter 5 [Edited]
Chapter 6 [Edited]
Chapter 7 [Edited]
Chapter 8 [Edited]
Chapter 9 [Edited]
Chapter 10 [Edited]
Chapter 11 [Edited]
Chapter 12 [Edited]
Chapter 13 [Edited]
Chapter 14 [Edited]
Chapter 16 [Edited]
Chapter 17 [Edited]
Chapter 18 [Edited]
Chapter 19 [Edited]
Chapter 20 [Edited]
Chapter 21 [Edited]
Chapter 22 [Edited]
Chapter 23 [Edited]
Chapter 24 [Edited]
Chapter 25 [Edited]
Chapter 26 [Edited]
Chapter 27 [Edited]
Chapter 28 [Edited]
Chapter 29 [Edited]
Chapter 30 [Edited]
Chapter 31 [Edited]
Chapter 32 [Edited]
Chapter 33 [Edited]
Epilogue [Edited]

Chapter 15 [Edited]

2K 27 2
Da wmaryd

Chapter 15

‘That was great, honey!’ She beamed at me. Her black hair was in curls and she was in a blue dress. Her hazel eyes were identical to mine and her features were the same as well. Everyone told me, me and my mom looked the same. And in this moment, I really saw it. Her eyes held the same emotions I had when I got off that stage. 

‘Thanks, mom!’ I grinned and gave her a hug. She hugged me back tightly.

‘Let’s go, sweetie. We still have those dinner reservations.’ She said and grabbed my hand. We walked to her car and got in.

‘I am so happy you got the lead role in that play! You’re so talented.’ She gushed as she pulled out of the parking lot. 

‘Thank you. Romeo and Juliet is my favourite.’ I told her. I was so happy to be able to play Juliet. 

‘I know, you’re always watching the Leonardo DiCaprio one.’ She laughed. My mom was an attractive mom. Like those moms in Desperate Housewives. She’s only 31. She had me when she was 16 because she got raped. She told me the full story. But I understand, most people would immediately assume she was one of those slutty, trashy whores who had a kid at 16. But she wasn’t. She got raped. She told me that having a kid after being raped was the scariest thing ever but what scared her the most was her decision to keep me. She said she didn't make her decision until the day I was born. She raised me for 15 years with as much love as the next person. And I love her, she’s my best friend.

‘Duh! Leonardo DiCaprio is a sex god even though he’s 30 or whatever.’ I fangirled in front of her.

‘I think he’s a few years older than me.’ She said thoughtfully.

‘Mom! You should marry him! He’s single, right?’ I gasped and she laughed at my reaction.

‘Oh, honey. You’re such a weirdo. Besides, Kate Winslet already calls dibs.’ She winked. 

‘But mom, isn't she married?.’ I asked and she laughed.

'If only you knew.' She sighed. I wa confused at first but I never got around to asking her.

‘How come Chloe wasn’t there?’ My mom asked me. 

As the question reached my ears, my heart tightened. My so called ‘friend’ decided that she was too cool for me. That she wasn’t capable of helping me through my high school life. 

‘We had an argument.’ I vaguely said. 

‘What happened?’ My mom sounded a bit surprised. I wasn't going to tell her because I didn't want her to worry about me. But the words spilled out before my brain could catch up.

‘She said she couldn’t handle the bullying I was getting. I told her all she had to do was comfort me. And you know what she said? She said that I was the reason why she doesn’t have many friends. She said she’s not getting friends because she’s friends with a loser which is me. I thought she was my friend, mom! But she’d rather the popularity. But it’s funny because I get it. I wouldn’t want to be friends with me either. Like who would want to be friends with a nerd, a loser, someone who has to big of a dream to get. But it’s cruel, you know. It’s unfair how they crushed my dreams, I love acting. And now that I’ve taken up modeling, the bullying has gotten harder. They tell me I’m ugly 5 times a day, they laugh at me and tell me I’m never gonna be a famous actress. It hurts, mom.’ I cried. I’ve told her I’ve gotten bullied because she’s my best friend. But I’ve never confessed so much to her before.

‘No, Rosie. Chloe’s a b*tch. She doesn’t deserve a friend like you. She’s just an attention seeking whore that wants popularity more than a friend. And all those bullies out there? You’re going to prove them wrong, Clo. You’re going to become an amazing actress and they’ll be running back to you, saying they were sorry. And you’re not going to give them mercy because they just want to be your friend because you’re famous. They’re just jealous, baby. You’re beautiful and amazing. You’re going to be front cover of Rolling Stones and Cosmopolitan, you’re going to be a beautiful model who acts as well. You’re going to be big. Who cares about what they say? They’re fucked up bitches who can’t act as good as you. And one day, they’ll be on their knees begging for forgiveness and you’re gonna be like; no, bitch. You just want to be with a famous person. Then you’re gonna slam the door in their fucking face. Because you’re gonna be a fucking star.’ She ranted. I smiled at her through my tears.

‘Thanks, mom.’ I said.

‘You’re welcome, Rosie.’ She turned her head to me and winked. She has such a pure heart and I've never loved my mom more than anything in that moment.

'I love you, mom.' I told her and she grinned at me.

'i love you too, Rosie.' She said.

As she turned her head back, her eyes widened. I looked out the windshield and i saw the car driving into our lane. My mom quickly swerved the car and it hit a grey ute that had big blocks of wood piled in it. My body was stuck to the chair and i couldn’t move. I could feel a searing pain in my leg. I looked over to my mom and she was coughing up as the smoke hit her lungs. All I could think was, thank go we're alive.

Then I heard a clattering noise and I turned my head to the front see the wood about to fall out. The scary thing was; the wood was only on my side. I looked to my mom but she dove in front of me as the wood slid and smashed through the windshield into her back. I heard her shallow breathing and her heart faltering. 

My heart beat fast as the realisation started to hit me.

‘Mom?’ I shook her, she’s not dead. No, no, no.

‘Mom?’ I shook her again and again and again and I got no response. I heard the distant sound of sirens and the lights blared on my face but I couldn’t turn away from my mom. The wood was dug into her back. I couldn't move at all. Soon I saw arms pulling her away from me and i quickly latched onto her body.

‘Stop!’ I screamed and I saw the wood in her back slightly move and then her body truly went limp. I felt the tears come out.

‘Mom!’ I screamed. She's not dead. No!

I jolted awake. I was gasping for air and my heart was racing. My palms were sweating, my forehead was sweating, my neck was sweating, everything was sweating. The tears were sliding down my face and my hair was stuck to my neck. I ran my fingers through my hair in an attempt to calm down. I breathed in and out so I could get air in me. Why did I have to relive that?

Why did I have to watch my mom get stabbed in the back with wood? And most importantly, why did she have to save me? She could’ve lived! She could’ve let me die. The sobs were racking my body and my breathing turned shallow. I want my mom. I want to hear her laugh again. I want her to hug me and give me good advice. I want her back but I can’t. She’s gone forever. I cried and cried and cried. 

It was almost 7 when I looked at the time. I didn’t know what to do, I couldn’t sleep because the dream might come back and I would have to relive The Accident again. I got out of bed and went to my closet. I grabbed a pair of shorts, a singlet, a jacket and my sneakers. I’m going for a run. I need to feel numb. I pulled on all the clothes and tied my dirty blonde hair into a high ponytail. I got outside and ran. Ran away from my problems that was in LA. Ran away from the dream that was haunting me. I ran and ran and ran. I miss my mom. I miss her more than anything. 

I finally ran back to the house three hours later. My legs were numb and tired. My mind was still racing but I blocked out all thoughts. I got back inside my flat to find Lexi curled up on the couch with a cup of coffee in her hands. Her eyes widened in surprise as she saw me.

‘You haven’t gone for run in so long.’ She whispered.

‘I had a nightmare.’ I answered vaguely and walked back to my room.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I finally walked out of my room at 12. All thoughts of the nightmare gone and I was dressed in a knitted peach coloured jumper over a striped maxi dress that matched the jumper with beige coloured sandals. 

‘Lex, wanna go out for lunch at Starbucks?’ I asked her and she nodded her head.

She was wearing a white sleeveless button up top with purple skinnies and white toms that had love on both. She looked at me as though she was getting ready for me to break down. I normally don't go for a run unless something about my past overtook my mind. Lexi said it was scary when I go for runs because I sprint for hours and I never stop for a drink or to rest. 

I smiled at her to reassure her and she visibly relaxed. We walked out the door and walked to Starbucks that was just down the street.

‘Hi, what can I get you?’ A gorgeous girl behind the counter asked. For some reason, I thought she’d be really cute with Louis. She had ight brown curly hair that fell just past her shoulders and big green eyes.

‘I’d like a caramel frappuccino and a blueberry muffin.’ I said, taking out my wallet.

‘And I’d like a coconut cream frappuccino and a chocolate croissant.’ Lex ordered. The girl nodded and punched it into the screen.

‘Is that all for today?’ She asked. We both nodded.

‘And what are your names?’ She asked us.

‘Clara-Rose and Lexi.’ I answered.

‘Okay, it’ll be out in a second.’ She smiled and walked to get out stuff ready.

‘Okay, was it just me or did you picture her with Louis?’ Lexi whispered to me.

‘Oh my god! That’s what I was thinking!’ I answered. It was rare for us to meet someone who was utterly perfect for one of our friends. It had only happened twice and both couples are still happily together from what I last heard,

The girl came back out and handed us our drinks, I decided to befriend her to hook her up with Louis.

‘Thank you. Um, when does your shift end? Because me and my friend don’t really know London and I was wondering if you could show us around?’ I asked her. Her eyes widened a bit in surprise but she smiled.

‘My shift ends...' She looked at the clock behind her and said, 'now. And I’d love to.’ She smiled as she took her apron off and handed it to someone else. She came back around and smiled at us.

‘My name is Eleanor, by the way.’ She said.

‘I’m Clara-Rose but you can call me Rose and she’s Lexi.’ I said to her.

‘Hello.’ Lexi smiled.

‘Okay, so, when did you two get to London?’ She asked us.

‘A few days ago. We drove around with friends but I don’t know where to go without them.’ Lexi answered and Eleanor laughed.

‘Well, you’re in luck. I know every place in London.’ She said.

‘That’s great!’ I smiled.

‘Are you here in London for a vacation or...?’ She asked us.

‘Uh, no. We’re staying here for about a year or so.’ Lexi answered.

‘What for?’ She asked.

‘I’m going to be in a new movie called Love in London.’ I answered.

‘That is so cool! My first actress friend!’ She laughed, ‘What about you?’ She turned to Lexi.

‘I’m going to be One Direction’s new stylist.’ Lexi said quietly so no one heard.

‘Really? I heard about them, they seem pretty cool. But I’d hate to be chased everywhere by a thousand screaming girls.’ She said and I grinned. She needs to be with Louis! I've never been so excited to play matchmaker in so long.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Yes! Eleanor’s in bitchessssss! And there’s a story of her mum. And yes, I used the American spelling so it seemed more American.

Vote, comment, share, fan etcetc

Mwahbebssssssss

-Winona

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

13.5K 1K 94
This story follows the life of a dark soul at least that what she thinks ,she's Rola Naggar a 16 years old girl who faces a hard life , love included...
21.5K 512 25
Jessica, a normal 19 year old teenager. Loving family and all. There's just one problem along the way of her life. She got kidnapped by Niall Horan...
302K 6.8K 40
Diana Smith is a 19 years old girl that loves life and always optimistic. She works in a TV station as an interviewer. She had met TONS of celebritie...
123K 3.3K 44
Laney is a 17 year old girl who now lives with her abusive, insensitive stepmom because of a car accident that took her parent's lives. It was a norm...