Undertale Dump

By xXyellowtomatoesXx

Sksksksksksksksksksksksksksksk- More

Phome
We met once a Meme - Epiross
Dares
Dares
Tag
Role Play
Sacrifice
Your Biggest Nightmare
Face Reveal!
Epic x Cross
A sOnG dEtIcAtEd To DrEaMmArE
Benevolence
Ink x Killer
Wonder
I hate you Ink
I hat u Inku My Knifu
Tag
Unpopular? opinion
Announcements that have pictures therefore a chapter
Why tho
OC Atlas
HaH
50 followers reveal :D
Darkness OC
69 follower special
Why?
._.
Tag
Story Idea
Edit: 99** follower Special
My contribution to Pride month
Canon Ships likeliness
Behold my power
🤔
1k

What if Dream didn't know goopy boi was his brother?

169 9 5
By xXyellowtomatoesXx

Random thoughts ya know? Crack is for later.

~

"Hey Nightmare," Killer chirped out loud. "You will address me as Boss" I growled, feeling my back twitch slightly as I tensed up. "Nope! Not anymore!" "What do you mea-!" I was rudely cut off when Killer showed me Colour. I glared at Killer, giving him the wtf-are-you-doing look. "Ya know, Colour showed me how horrible you are, so I quit. HE got me back MY emotions. You offered me help when I was hopeless, and made me do all your dirty work, when all Colour did was help.me.back.up. So bye!" Killer and Colour laughed at me, skipping away happily. I thought about it, so he didn't want me? I thought I had liked him. Was I just a disappointment? I failed him, didn't I? I tried to be my best for him, and I failed again. My non-exsistent heart broke further. Soon enough, Cross, another one I loved, and Dust left too. I, I had showed them love, and all I got in return was pain. Just like how I loved my brother, and got turned into this thing.

~
Today was the day. I was finally going to eat the apples. Legend had it that anyone who ate them would die. And I was about to do just that. Yeah, I was sucidal. I really don't know why we had to protect the apples. No one would take mine, and many people could just ask Dream. I really loved him, but all he did was go out with others, help others but not me. Hell, when I started sleeping outside, curled up on a tree branch, he didn't even ask me why. Luckily, I had books to accompany me, they taught me so many things. So I ate. Pain. Lots of pain. I was happy for once, I could die! Then everything became dark. "Sleep Paralysis! Brother, where are you?" I heard Dream call my name. He gasped when he saw me, and called me a monster. It was at that moment, I snapped. I killed everyone, because I knew they would suffer more if I did not. But I was selfish, and I let Dream live.

The next time I saw him, he shouted at me and demanded to know where I was. I laughed wistfully, alive, but not for long, I had another sucide plan coming along. When Dream struck me with his arrows, I knew how I was going to die. As he left, he trembled, spitting at me "What is your name, monster? Fuck you." I replied after a flash, Nightmare.

~
This was the time. I had captured Dream. Purposely leaving his hands untied. As I approached him, (I cant beat the shit out of you if I dont) , he summoned his bow and shot at me, me doging all of them. After that I left, letting him escape. As I waited outside, Horror told me he wanted to quit, because he loved someone. Oh the things people would do for 'love'. Which I never got. That was stupid, couldnt Horror see he was being used? But I let him go anyways, I needed to be alone to die. I cried. I cried when he left. I could tell Dream was listening, before portaling away. I gathered the arrows which stung my bones and aimed it at my soul. I pushed, and I was dead, happy, finally.

I woke up a few days later, I was not dead? And my hand phased through my head. Holy shit I was a ghost. What surprised me was that I didnt see more ghosts, the balance should be messed up since I abandoned my duties as Negativity. I remember reading that ghosts need to be justified before leaving as Angel or Demon. And otherwise they stay ghost becuz neither Heaven nor Hell wants them. Probs both. Eh. I found out that ordinary objects could not hurt me so I managed to snap my bone and make a bone knife to cut. (pls ignore the logic cuz of plot convenience)

Dream's POV

As I teleported to where I was kidnapped. I turned around to see a figure curled up on a branch and sleeping. Who the fuck sleeps in the morning? Oh shit.

"Brother?"

Yeet sorry. I was getting lazy towards the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 3.2K 74
❤️
23.9K 1.8K 45
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
53.2M 378K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
156K 4.1K 37
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...