sweet like candy, yuwin

By aeongbite

[ WARNING: this book contains ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ] where sicheng likes money, and yuta has loads. hi... More

ใ€Žcharactersใ€
ใ€Ž1ใ€
ใ€Ž2ใ€
ใ€Ž3ใ€
ใ€Ž4ใ€
ใ€Ž5ใ€
ใ€Ž6ใ€
ใ€Ž7ใ€
ใ€Ž8ใ€
ใ€Ž9ใ€
thank you!!
ใ€Ž10ใ€
ใ€Ž11ใ€
ใ€Ž12ใ€
chrismas special ๐Ÿ’›
ใ€Ž13ใ€
ใ€Ž14ใ€
ใ€Ž15ใ€
ใ€Ž16ใ€
ใ€Ž17ใ€
update
new book!
ใ€Ž19ใ€
corona special pt. 2
heeeey ๐Ÿ˜€
help
question

corona special pt. 1

2.1K 62 44
By aeongbite

note: this is just a little special chapter and it doesn't really have to do with the actual book! just a little snippet for you to enjoy <3 mwah

"mark! i thought i told you to buy the fucking milk!"

"i'm sorry! it's just that everyone's raiding the milk and the only milk left was soy! i hate soy..."

taeyong rolled his eyes. he didn't care for no rona! especially when it stopped him from getting necessities such as milk. he NEEDED to put milk in his lucky charms or else the plain cereal part would taste boring!

after the bit of yelling and silence, johnny broke the ice.

"ahem, so. now that we don't have classes for a bit, who wants to try my 'corona checklist!' johnny grinned.

no one replied. no one wants to do your stupid corona checklist, johnny.

"well i don't care what you guys think because you're gonna do it anyway!" johnny exclaims.

suddenly, johnny walks out the dorm room, into the hallways and out to the parking lot. sicheng and mark observe through the window.

"what the hell is he doing and why does he need a fucking surfboard?" sicheng gawked as he watched johnny pull a long, blue, surfboard out of the back of his trunk. johnny has a small cardboard box and the surfboard, and made his way back into the dorms. no one knew how he was even allowed to bring in the surfboard in the first place.

"if johnny's 'virus plan' doesn't have any sort of brain-pumper in it, i'm going to literally DIE!!" mark exclaimed, pulling on his hair. "i cant live without schoolwork!! i LlVE to breathe the wonders of education and-"

"literally shut the fuck up mark," sicheng annoyingly blurted, pulling marks ear which made the other groan in pain, "give your brain a fucking break, it's going to explode if you overwork it like you do. besides, feel happy that we don't have school! there's gonna be no stress over rushing your work for a while."

there was a knock at the dorm door. sicheng rolled his eyes, "now why couldn't you just've- oh my GOD johnny!"

sicheng stared at johnny, who had 3 crates of materials and games inside of them.

"how the FUCK are you even balancing that?!"

johnny lightly shrugged, "i actually have no idea, now please let me in before i-"

mark walks over to the door to analyze what sparked sicheng's sudden interest.

"hey what's going- OMG." mark yelled when he saw the impossible  amount of things stacked on johnny's head.

"wait, did you just say "omg" out loud..."

"shut up"

"yeah that's cool and all but please let me in before this thing falls," johnny nervously spat out. however, the two didn't listen. they kept arguing.

"you can't say "omg" out loud! it's an acronym used in texting you should know this! you're the smart one here," sicheng argues, crossing his arms.

"well, acronyms exist for a reason! we all say nasa, not 'national aeronautics and space administration!' it's way too long, we shorten it for a reason." mark fought back.

johnny tried to regain his balance yet again, but no avail.

"i'm going to drop them!!!!"

"that doesn't matter, yes the meaning for 'NASA' is long but the meaning for 'OMG' isn't. therefore you should just say 'oh my god' cause now you sound like a damn fool."

both males argued so much that they didn't even realize the fact that 3 full and heavy crates filled with random objects were about to come crashing down on them.

"look out!" johnny screamed at the top of his lungs as the crates completely slid off his head.

suddenly, the world felt like it was in slow motion. the books and games inside of the crate seemingly poured out of the box slowly but surely. and right onto someone's head. and that someone was no other than mark lee.

"mark, watch out!" sicheng screamed while he quickly made his way out of the material's range.

"what? OWWW!"

mark felt a throbbing pain and a numbing feeling right on top of his head. did he just get assaulted by 'the game of life'? i'm pretty sure he did.

the cardboard box and all of its contents inside spread out on the floor. a few of the pieces slid far away from the boys' eyesights.

"shoot dude i'm so-"

"don't you even dare apologize," mark shot back angrily at the taller, still rubbing his head.

johnny rubbed his hand on his neck, and sicheng was just laughing and observing it all.

"precious, brotherly love," sicheng cooed as mark sighed in annoyance.

"whatever, i don't care. i'll be in my
room doing sciencey stuff," mark said as he stormed off to his room of the dorm.

sicheng sighed, "he'll be back soon."

"right...so what should we play first?" johnny hesitantly asked. now he felt guilty for hurting mark.

well, i'm a boss at Sorry so i don't wanna beat you too quickly," sicheng said as he teased the older.

"oh really? w-well i just happen to be a boss at Sorry as well," johnny huffed out.

a smirk came to sicheng's face. he took the box and quickly opened it. he yanked the game board out of the light box.

"bring it."

_______

meanwhile, mark can be found pondering over things that don't make sense.

"if the entire world is trillions of
dollars in debt, then who are we paying?"

"the inventor of sarcasm must've confused a lot of people."

"your friends know your voice better than you do."

"genies could've been a real thing but one jerk could've wished for all genies to go away."

mark sat there in udder shock. he was going insane. he has been in his house for over 2 weeks now without any time of education or nerd-stuff. he blankly started at the wall why he slowly spun himself around in his spinny chair that donghyuck enjoyed rolling around in. it was quite cute to see the younger on said chair, but not when he accidentally broke marks old one. (which resulted in him getting the one he has now.)

"I...I just wanna thrive! I need to leave! I can hardly take this anymore! they aren't letting anyone out of the dorms and the parking lots. please, please give me the yearning! i REFUSE to let my brain cells go a day without their daily workout!" mark screamed in terror.

he started panicking, rushing for an informational book to read, and see if there was anything different. he quickly flipped through the pages.

"c'mom, c'mon, c'mon! please find something i don't know already..." mark quickly scanned through the contents of the book. greek myths? he remembered them by heart. squid anatomy? he learned that in middle school. he tried this for almost all of his books. but all of them, he's already read AND memorized the facts.

"no....no.....! NO!!!!" mark pulled at his eye bags, sighing in defeat.

"i-i've out-learned myself...."

"oh quit your yapping mark and come play shutes and ladders with us!"
________
my mom might actually have corona 😶 she's getting tested tomorrow. anyways, how's online school? what's your least favorite part about it.
love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 598 22
- taeyong was his first love, and then jungwoo became his second [lowercase intended] started: may 26, 2019 highest ranking(s): #1 in dowoo โ™ฅ๏ธŽ #1 i...
54.8K 2.9K 16
Sicheng is the shy but sassy exchange student and Yuta is the popular soccer player. Sicheng accidentally texts Yuta and tells him he likes him. Thi...
16.8K 462 21
"..I like you, No I love you". started: 03 31, 2020 ended: 07 16, 2020 โ™กbest scoresโ™ก ยฐ#8/192 in johnmark
330K 13.1K 35
โ if he wants it, he gets it. โž โช mark lee โœ• lee donghyuck โซ โคท ยฉ dongcvs โ” 2021.