Perfect Match | SOPE โœ”๏ธ

Oleh sopemoni

COVER BY MY ONE BRAINCELL CARA ๐Ÿท (@Yoongidique) โThe only thing I could think about was having his lips on m... Lebih Banyak

Perfect Match
address to the citizens
part one: initium finis
initium finis | 1.0.1
initium finis | 1.0.2
initium finis | 1.0.3
initium finis | 1.0.4
initium finis | 1.0.5
initium finis | 1.0.6
initium finis | 1.0.7
initium finis | 1.0.8
initium finis | 1.0.9
intium finis | 1.1.0
initium finis | 1.1.1
intium finis | 1.1.2
initium finis | 1.1.3
initium finis | 1.1.4
initium finis | 1.1.5
initium finis | 1.1.6
initium finis | 1.1.7
initium finis | 1.1.8
initium finis | 1.1.9
initium finis | 1.2.0
initium finis | 1.2.1
initium finis | 1.2.2
initium finis | 1.2.3
initium finis | 1.2.4
initium finis | 1.2.5
initium finis | 1.2.6
initium finis | 1.2.7
initium finis | 1.2.8
intium finis | 1.2.9
initium finis | 1.3.0
part two: venit omittere
venit omittere | 2.0.1
venit omittere | 2.0.2
venit omittere | 2.0.3
venit omittere | 2.0.4
venit omittere | 2.0.5
venit omittere | 2.0.7
venit omittere | 2.0.8
venit omittere | 2.0.9
venit omittere | 2.1.0
venit omittere | 2.1.1
venit omittere | 2.1.2
venit omittere | 2.1.3
venit omittere | 2.1.4
venit omittere | 2.1.5
venit omittere | 2.1.6
venit omittere | 2.1.7
venit omittere | 2.1.8
venit omittere | 2.1.9
venit omittere | 2.2.0
venit omittere | 2.2.1
venit omittere | 2.2.2
venit omittere | 2.2.3
venit omittere | 2.2.4
venit omittere | 2.2.5
venit omittere | 2.2.6
venit omittere | 2.2.7
venit omittere | 2.2.8
venit omittere | 2.2.9
venit omittere | 2.3.0
epilogue
alternate epilogue
author's note (revisited)

venit omittere | 2.0.6

3.7K 336 226
Oleh sopemoni

Jimin didn't know what he was expecting from his first training with Yoongi, but he definitely wasn't expecting things to go well.

A little too well for his liking.

He liked Yoongi's skills. Guess the Alpha A training did do him some good. Yoongi had successfully managed to block some of his attacks. But Jimin was the trainer for a reason, and so every time there was on opening, he didn't hesitate to drop Yoongi onto the floor which was something that happened quite a lot with Yoongi.

"Fighting is not about using brute force, Min Yoongi." Jimin reminded him, pulling Yoongi up once more."It's about strategy. All you do when you use brute force is create an opening that leaves you open to injury and getting attacked."

Yoongi nodded, analyzing Jimin's movements. After about an hour of Jimin throwing Yoongi on the floor, Jimin was ready to call it quits. Yoongi was making his job too easy.

"Come on Yoongi!" Jimin snapped."Is this the power of an Alpha A? Use only brute force and no strategy? Where's the skill?" Jimin blocked another swing.

"It's not that I'm not paying attention to you. I am! But I was analyzing something else." Yoongi responded casually."I've been watching the movements you make. See, you leave yourself vulnerable right here, which makes it easy for me to do this."

In one swift motion, Jimin felt himself being swept off his feet. He landed in the ground with a thud, Yoongi approaching and staring him down. The wooden stick Yoongi had was pointed at Jimin's chest.

"I win that one." He grinned. Jimin felt himself smile at the goofy expression on Yoongi's face.

"You know, cockiness does leave an opening of vulnerability." Jimin said smoothly, kicking Yoongi on the legs. The impact caused Yoongi to stumble and lose his footing.

"You played dirty." Yoongi shook his head.

"No, I played smart." Jimin responded."I think that's enough for today. It's past noon already. You should go get some food."

Jimin stood up, dusting himself off. He put the wooden sticks away, grabbing his water bottle. Yoongi watched him, conflicted.

"Did you want some?" Jimin asked as he felt Yoongi's gaze. Yoongi shook his head, staying quiet for a few moments before finally saying,

"Doyouwanttojoinme?"

"What?" Jimin asked confused."I can't understand you."

Yoongi sighed."Do you want to join me? To go get food I mean."

Jimin looked at him surprised."Me? You're asking me if I can join you for lunch."

A small blush passed through Yoongi's cheeks."Well yeah. Then we can practice some more if you'd like."

Jimin was at a loss of words. It didn't make sense to him that yesterday Yoongi was taunting him about Hoseok. Now Yoongi wanted to eat lunch with him.

What in the world happened last night?

Jimin studies Yoongi's gaze once more. Yoongi looked sincere and from his body language, no way joking. Still, Jimin should have said no.

"Sure." He said instead, giving himself a mental clap in the head.

Jimin didn't know why he said yes to Yoongi, but he warmed at Yoongi's smile which appeared to be genuine.

Now here he was, sitting next to Yoongi at a table in the cafeteria. Fortunately for him, the cafeteria was empty, so he didn't have to be subjected to the potential stares.

They ate their meals in comfortable silence. Yoongi paused, staring at Jimin once more. He looked up at Yoongi, suddenly feeling self conscious. Was Yoongi staring at something in his face?

"Why do you keep staring?" Jimin cleared his throat. Yoongi pursed his lips.

"You told Hoseok yesterday." Yoongi said, looking at Jimin straight in the eyes. Jimin nodded, feeling his defense rile up.

"You were not going to tell him. So I did." Jimin answered bluntly. Yoongi nodded.

"I know. I'm glad you did." Yoongi sighed."I was able to explain everything to him. And..I guess I owe you an explanation too. And I also owe you an apology."

"Apology?" Now this was something Jimin had definitely not been expecting from Yoongi. All morning he had expected Yoongi to come up with snide remarks, similar to the ones that he had made yesterday. He wasn't expecting an apology.

At all.

Yoongi nodded."The way I acted was out of line yesterday and for that I'm sorry. I-I guess I was afraid of risking someone taking Hoseok from me and I wanted to make sure that couldn't happen. I'm sorry that I made you go through that. The wounds from the heartbreak are still fresh and all I did was make them hurt more. I'm sorry."

Jimin nodded."It's okay. You're not yourself Yoongi. Anyone can tell."

"I know. I'm not myself at all." Yoongi answered."How was your Alpha C training? If you don't mind me asking?"

"Mine wasn't very difficult. I had to figure out the most efficient ways to get through obstacles and save people in a short amount of time. If I failed I would have to retry over and over." Jimin answered."I'm sure it was nowhere near as brutal as yours."

Yoongi chuckled at the remark."You have no idea." He cleared his throat."It was something similar to yours, but I had to see Hoseok. You know how I was given the suppressant? It wasn't just meant for Hoseok. It was meant for me too. Having a perfect match is a weakness and they wanted me to overcome that in the training. You told me that I didn't see him suffering as you did. But I felt it. All of it. Everything he was feeling, I did too. When his body finally shut down, all the mark did was lock me in pain. And the obstacles. I never knew there were so many days one person could die."

"What?" Jimin asked.

"The obstacles. I had to save Hoseok. Every single time I failed. I'd go from numbness to pain, back and forth, my heart tearing Hoseok died." Yoongi smiled softly."Imagine that. Constantly seeing the one that has your heart suffering and dying because of your inability to do anything."

"Those weren't real scenarios though," Jimin said gently, putting his hand on Yoongi's shoulder. He didn't know why he was comforting Yoongi. It felt like the right thing to do."Hoseok is still here."

"I know. But there, they felt real. I felt powerless in there." Yoongi paused."When I came back, all I could think about was how to keep Hoseok by my side. I felt the strong urge to protect him, to make sure I had by my side. That was the side effect from the training, from the punishment I got in order to ensure that I immersed myself into the Perfect Match bond, to ensure that I could be a worthy Alpha A."

"I understand." Jimin said, smiling gently at Hoseok."I forgive you. I know you probably didn't mean it. I can't stay mad at you regardless."

"How come?"

"Because Yoongi, Hoseok's your other half. Hoseok has feelings for you." Jimin answered honestly."What I truly want is for Hoseok to be happy. To do that, I can't hate you. Although I did. I wanted to hate you so much you know."

Yoongi let out a small laugh."I kind of figured. It's taking a lot out of me to say this. Hoseok has made it my personal mission to regain some of my humanity."

"Really?"

"Yes. There's nothing more that I want to do right now than ruin that face of yours." Yoongi confirmed."I'm stopping myself though. I have to try to gain some of my good qualities you know?"

"That you do." Jimin murmured. Hoseok had forced Yoongi to do this no doubt, but he was sure that Hoseok hadn't forced Yoongi to be this honest with him. He felt touched that Yoongi was willing to even share his experience."I think you're getting better. I mean, look at you. Talking civilly with me. This certainly a step from yesterday's beating."

"Of course. I have to be honest though, I did enjoy seeing the crushed look on your face. But that's just one of my bad qualities speaking." Yoongi answered, drifting into silence. He stayed like that for a few moments.

"What are you thinking about?"

"I didn't think much of it." Yoongi said."In the training, I mean. The people I had to save, which were people I supposedly cared about. I didn't mention this much to Hoseok."

"Who else was there?" Jimin asked curiously. Yoongi turned to look at him, gaze intense.

"It was you."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.7M 48.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
145K 4.4K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
491K 17.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC