Perfect Match | SOPE ✔️

By sopemoni

COVER BY MY ONE BRAINCELL CARA 🐷 (@Yoongidique) ❝The only thing I could think about was having his lips on m... More

Perfect Match
address to the citizens
part one: initium finis
initium finis | 1.0.1
initium finis | 1.0.2
initium finis | 1.0.3
initium finis | 1.0.4
initium finis | 1.0.5
initium finis | 1.0.6
initium finis | 1.0.7
initium finis | 1.0.8
initium finis | 1.0.9
intium finis | 1.1.0
initium finis | 1.1.1
intium finis | 1.1.2
initium finis | 1.1.3
initium finis | 1.1.4
initium finis | 1.1.5
initium finis | 1.1.6
initium finis | 1.1.7
initium finis | 1.1.8
initium finis | 1.1.9
initium finis | 1.2.0
initium finis | 1.2.1
initium finis | 1.2.2
initium finis | 1.2.3
initium finis | 1.2.4
initium finis | 1.2.5
initium finis | 1.2.6
initium finis | 1.2.7
initium finis | 1.2.8
intium finis | 1.2.9
initium finis | 1.3.0
part two: venit omittere
venit omittere | 2.0.1
venit omittere | 2.0.2
venit omittere | 2.0.3
venit omittere | 2.0.4
venit omittere | 2.0.6
venit omittere | 2.0.7
venit omittere | 2.0.8
venit omittere | 2.0.9
venit omittere | 2.1.0
venit omittere | 2.1.1
venit omittere | 2.1.2
venit omittere | 2.1.3
venit omittere | 2.1.4
venit omittere | 2.1.5
venit omittere | 2.1.6
venit omittere | 2.1.7
venit omittere | 2.1.8
venit omittere | 2.1.9
venit omittere | 2.2.0
venit omittere | 2.2.1
venit omittere | 2.2.2
venit omittere | 2.2.3
venit omittere | 2.2.4
venit omittere | 2.2.5
venit omittere | 2.2.6
venit omittere | 2.2.7
venit omittere | 2.2.8
venit omittere | 2.2.9
venit omittere | 2.3.0
epilogue
alternate epilogue
author's note (revisited)

venit omittere | 2.0.5

3.9K 327 415
By sopemoni

Yoongi stared at a fuming but confused Hoseok. Hoseok definitely looked taken aback.

"Tell me Hoseok." Yoongi said."What's on your mind? You can talk to me."

"Is this real?" Hoseok whispered. "Both of us. Real. Or is this something caused by what you took? The thing that suppressed your mark that made my body shut down without you."

Yoongi's eyes softened. "Hoseok, this is real. The emotions you feel for me are real. What I feel for you is real. What Jimin told you, it wasn't a lie. Namjoon and Ruby did give me something to suppress my mark. What they gave me, would hurt you while I was gone. But, what Jimin doesn't know is that it also hurt me."

"How do I know you're telling the truth?" Hoseok asked, looking at Yoongi with a pained expression. Yoongi looked away at the expression, his heart breaking at it.

"I wouldn't lie to you like that." Yoongi tapped his bracelet. "Look, I recorded this when Ruby injected the suppressant in me."

Hoseok listened to the audio intently. He sighed in relief at hearing Yoongi's protests, angering at Ruby's indifferent voice.

"The suppressant allowed me to feel everything in training. So everything you felt while your body was deteriorating, I felt ten hundred times more." Yoongi closed his eyes. "It was part of my training. They told me I had to learn to overcome it. That the perfect match link would be a weakness to me, one that I needed to learn to control."

"She said I wasn't the only one that was going to be coaxed into this bond." Hoseok said."You too?"

Yoongi nodded.

"We were both taught through the pain." Yoongi's voice cracked slightly.

"Jimin told me that you also taunted him. Did you do the things you did to make him jealous? To hurt him?" Hoseok inquired. Yoongi's eyes stormed. "Do you even have feelings for me?"

"Everything we feel is real." Yoongi reassured Hoseok. "While in training, I was put through different scenarios. In each one, I had to save a loved one. The first few scenarios were easy for me. My parents, my siblings, those I managed to save. But when it got to you, no matter what I did, I couldn't save you." Yoongi closed his eyes. "You would die in front of me. Over and over. Every time I failed the scenario would change. But it would always be you who I had to save. And you were the only one I couldn't save. You kept dying. From drowning, electrocution, to public execution, poison, through my own hand.

"Each time I failed, the more painful it became. It didn't matter how hard I screamed at the top of my lungs Hoseok. I kept losing you and every time I did I would lose all my senses. Lose them and get them back, feeling pain, misery. That was how they coaxed me into the bond. The fear of losing you grew and grew through each failed scenario. And when I was finally successful in saving you once, I couldn't bear the thought of letting you go ever again. I realized how much I needed you."

Hoseok's heart faltered at the sound of Yoongi's raw voice. He knew that Yoongi was telling the truth because he could feel the pain that Yoongi felt while recalling his training. They are right about Alpha A training being brutal. Looking at Yoongi he knew.

Alpha A training destroyed you.

"The training changed me, Hoseok." Yoongi whispered, caressing Hoseok's cheeks. "I can't stand the thought of losing you. Can't stand the thought of letting you go." He grabbed Hoseok's hand, placing it on his chest."This belongs to you now. It isn't mine anymore. I need you."

Hoseok felt his anger melt away at the sincerity of Yoongi's words. He was still hurt but he could understand why Yoongi acted the way he did.

Still, it wasn't an excuse.

"Yoongi. When you see Jimin tomorrow, apologize to him. He may not mean anything to you, but he is my ex-boyfriend. He didn't deserve to be treated the way he was treated today." Hoseok sighed. "Thank you for telling me this. This..this is a lot."

"I know." Yoongi agreed. "It's confusing. But know this. I would never hurt you on purpose. I can't do that to you. I care too much about you to do so."

"Training changed you Yoongi." Hoseok said, interlocking his fingers with Yoongi's. "You were timid before. More human. Compassionate, sensitive. That got taken away from you."

"I know." Yoongi whispered."I know. The training Hoseok. It was brutal. I-I couldn't handle it. I would die anytime I tried using my humanity to solve things. Being human wasn't the answer to survival."

"I'll help you get your humanity back." Hoseok said softly."It's still there Yoongi. Your inhuman side is just much stronger right now."

"You're not mad at me are you?" Yoongi asked, a vulnerability in his tone. Hoseok shook his head.

"I can't be mad at you." He chuckled softly."It wasn't your fault. I can see the reason behind what you did. I'm not angry. But, I still want you to apologize to Jimin. And, I want you to get along with him. Become friends. You two never had the opportunity to do so."

Yoongi nodded."I can do that. I promise I will."

"Good." Hoseok smiled."Now come here."

Hoseok wrapped his arms around Yoongi, pulling him close. He was still confused, but he knew that the rhythm of Yoongi's heart and his own meant one thing was for certain.

Bond or not, they did have feelings for each other.

Jungkook looked at Namjoon's screen from the corner of the room. He had come to ask Namjoon something about the latest status reports to report to Taehyung.

Instead, he saw Namjoon was in a meeting with people he didn't recognize.

"The future is coming." He heard Namjoon day confidently."In about two weeks' time, the twins will be ready. They are developing extremely faster than expected. Start making their cribs. I assume Yoongi and Hoseok reside together so place both in Yoongi's room."

Jungkook stifled a gasp, connecting the dots. Now he understood why Taehyung was wary around Namjoon. Taehyung's suspicion was right.

Namjoon was the one leading the rebellion. He was the mole in the government. He wanted to overthrow it.

Jungkook had to tell Taehyung immediately. He loved Namjoon, but he couldn't let Namjoon overthrow the government. He didn't see a good reason to. Their country was happy. He was happy.

"I have to go," Namjoon said lowly, slamming the computer down harshly. Jungkook's eyes widened."Jungkook, don't move."

Jungkook had been caught.

"I-I wasn't going to—"

"Tell Taehyung? I know you won't." Namjoon stated, edging closer towards Jungkook. Jungkook took a step back, lower lip trembling.

"I don't get it Namjoon. Why would you be a part of the rebellion? Do you not like it here?" Jungkook asked. Namjoon sighed, motioning for Jungkook to take a seat.

"I haven't been truthful with you Kookie." Namjoon admitted."But if I tell you everything, then you have to be sworn to secrecy."

"I can't lie to Taehyung." Jungkook said shocked."He's my best friend! He's the one that's been with me ever since my parents passed away. I would be betraying him!"

"Jungkook, hear me out." Namjoon pleaded softly."I will tell you everything. But, your opinion will change. Everything you know will alter."

"Why would I want that?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow."I'm perfectly happy here."

"Are you not curious as to why Hoseok and Yoongi disappeared? Why Aaliyah disappeared too?" Namjoon asked."Remember Aaliyah? Kim Taehyung's match?"

"She's dead." Jungkook stayed firmly."Taehyung said so."

"But, did you question why she did?" Namjoon asked."Better yet, where the body is?"

Jungkook froze at the words. He stared at Namjoon wide-eyed. Could it be there was a reason why?

He had to admit. He was intrigued. But he was still conflicted. How could he lie to his best friend? Keep secrets from him?

Namjoon saw the conflict brewing in Jungkook's eyes. He placed a hand on Jungkook's shoulders."Remember when your parents passed away?"

"Yes." Jungkook whispered."I still remember. They were killed by rebels, rebels that you work with!"

"That's what you were told Jungkook. Whole we told the nation he died prematurely." Namjoon said quietly."But Seokjin and I figured out that wasn't true. Rebels didn't kill your parents. We have actual footage of who really killed your parents Jungkook."

Jungkook stayed silent.

"Don't you want to know?" Namjoon asked.

"Why tell me this now?" Jungkook asked."Why now? Is it because I'm nineteen now? How do I know you're not lying to me?"

"I've only kept things from you that you haven't asked me." Namjoon reminded him."I've never once lied to you."

"That's true," Jungkook mumbled. "Fine. I'll bite. I promise I will not tell Taehyung."

Namjoon smiled ruefully."After I explain everything, you won't even want to look at him." He rapped his bracelet."Show me video file seventy-three one eight two jkkn."

Immediately, the video opened up. Jungkook's eyes immediately began to water at the sight of his parents. They were walking with him, getting into the car. He was in the middle while his parents were next to him on opposite sides. It looked normal. It was, until the car stopped in front of their home.

"Look up there."

As his parents got out, waiting for him, Jungkook noticed a man at the roof of the mansion. The man pointed at Jungkook's father first, landing a clear shot in the head. Tears trailed down Jungkook's cheeks at the sight, wincing as the shot hit his father, who immediately went down. At the sound, he saw his mother turn in fright, pushing Jungkook to the ground and covering him protectively as the second bullet was fired, causing his mother to slump to the ground.

"This doesn't prove anything," Jungkook said, eyes brimming with tears. Namjoon said nothing, clicking on the face of the person standing on the roof. It took a while, but the man's face became visible.

But it wasn't a man standing there.

It was a boy.

Jungkook's heart dropped, his tears streaming down faster. "No." He managed to choke out."It can't be."

"It is." Namjoon responded."It's why we didn't tell you."

"But it-it doesn't make sense!" he almost yelled. Namjoon smiled at him sadly.

"I'm sorry," Namjoon said, pulling Jungkook for an embrace. "I'm so sorry."

"No..." Jungkook trailed off, letting his tears dampen Namjoon's shirt."Please..it has to be a lie." He saw Namjoon shake his head, causing him to bawl even more.

"Kim Taehyung killed your parents."

a/n: fun fact, at first i wanted jungkook to be a bad guy, BUT I realized that in this book he is just a kid. He's a BABY. He's naive. I didn't have in my heart to make him a bad guy. Taehyung on the other hand.....yeah. a new character was introduced, don't know if y'all caught that. remember to stay healthy ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 20.2K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
290K 9.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
506K 18.2K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 48K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...