Perfect Match | SOPE ✔️

By sopemoni

COVER BY MY ONE BRAINCELL CARA 🐷 (@Yoongidique) ❝The only thing I could think about was having his lips on m... More

Perfect Match
address to the citizens
part one: initium finis
initium finis | 1.0.1
initium finis | 1.0.2
initium finis | 1.0.3
initium finis | 1.0.4
initium finis | 1.0.5
initium finis | 1.0.6
initium finis | 1.0.7
initium finis | 1.0.8
initium finis | 1.0.9
intium finis | 1.1.0
initium finis | 1.1.1
intium finis | 1.1.2
initium finis | 1.1.3
initium finis | 1.1.4
initium finis | 1.1.5
initium finis | 1.1.6
initium finis | 1.1.7
initium finis | 1.1.8
initium finis | 1.1.9
initium finis | 1.2.0
initium finis | 1.2.1
initium finis | 1.2.2
initium finis | 1.2.3
initium finis | 1.2.4
initium finis | 1.2.5
initium finis | 1.2.6
initium finis | 1.2.7
initium finis | 1.2.8
intium finis | 1.2.9
initium finis | 1.3.0
part two: venit omittere
venit omittere | 2.0.1
venit omittere | 2.0.2
venit omittere | 2.0.3
venit omittere | 2.0.5
venit omittere | 2.0.6
venit omittere | 2.0.7
venit omittere | 2.0.8
venit omittere | 2.0.9
venit omittere | 2.1.0
venit omittere | 2.1.1
venit omittere | 2.1.2
venit omittere | 2.1.3
venit omittere | 2.1.4
venit omittere | 2.1.5
venit omittere | 2.1.6
venit omittere | 2.1.7
venit omittere | 2.1.8
venit omittere | 2.1.9
venit omittere | 2.2.0
venit omittere | 2.2.1
venit omittere | 2.2.2
venit omittere | 2.2.3
venit omittere | 2.2.4
venit omittere | 2.2.5
venit omittere | 2.2.6
venit omittere | 2.2.7
venit omittere | 2.2.8
venit omittere | 2.2.9
venit omittere | 2.3.0
epilogue
alternate epilogue
author's note (revisited)

venit omittere | 2.0.4

3.7K 333 228
By sopemoni

Later that night, Jimin lay in his bed, looking up at the ceiling. After the encounter with Yoongi, he didn't feel like going back to the meeting much less do anything.

Turns out, you couldn't feel the time passing by when you felt completely numb.

He heard a knock on the door. Soft at first, before increasing with intensity. He groaned at the sound, wishing for it to go away. He didn't want to see anybody at the moment.

He wanted to wallow in his thoughts. He didn't want to converse with anyone. That alone would take too much energy, the energy he did not have.

The door clicked open much to Jimin's surprise. He sat up, eyes landing on his visitor. His breath caught in his throat.

Hoseok.

Hoseok smiled at him awkwardly, holding a plate of food."I didn't think my fingerprint would be on your door. I brought you some food. I know you haven't eaten yet."

"Go away Hoseok." Jimin snapped."I don't need your pity."

Hoseok set the food down on his drawer. "I know. I'm not giving you my pity. I'm just concerned."

"Of me?" Jimin asked dryly."You should be concerned about your perfect match. Not me."

"That's what I came to talk to you about." Hoseok said. "Yoongi doesn't know I'm here. And I don't plan on letting him know I was here."

"Screw off Hoseok." Jimin mumbled. "All you're doing is rubbing salt all over my wound. Let me be. I need to get over you."

"It's about what happened earlier today." Hoseok continued. "Listen I-"

"Stop right there." Jimin cut him off. "I already told you. I want you to leave. I don't want to hear how everything is my fault and I'm the one at fault and—"

"Listen to me damn it!" Hoseok almost yelled. At the outburst, Jimin fell silent. "I'm not here to blame you. I'm here to apologize. For what I said. And for what he did."

"What?" Jimin asked, taken aback. Hoseok nodded, sighing.

"I know you Jimin. You wouldn't hit anyone without a reason." Hoseok paused. "I have reason to believe that Yoongi provoked you. Am I right?"

Jimin bit his lip, looking down. "Well yeah."

"I thought so." Hoseok frowned. "He's not the same you know. I think the training made him lose his human side."

"You think?" he scoffed." Hoseok, I couldn't tell. Literally at all."

Hoseok rolled his eyes at Jimin's remark."Minnie, this is serious. He's done a complete one-eighty. The training corrupted him. I know it."

"This concerns me, why?" Jimin raised an eyebrow, ignoring the stabbing pain in his chest at his nickname."I thought you chose to be with your perfect match. The hell do I have to do with anything?"

"I'm not dense Jimin." Hoseok huffed."What I want to know is, what happened at the Alpha meeting?"

It doesn't matter what you tell him. You know why? Because he won't believe you.

"Ask your Perfect Match," Jimin replied bluntly. Hoseok frowned.

"I did." Hoseok responded."He told me that Namjoon had relayed the news of Twin A and Twin B to you guys."

"Thanks for the warning by the way." Jimin muttered sarcastically."Do you know how amazing it felt when I heard you were having kids?"

Hoseok winced."I'm sorry Jimin. I really am. I just didn't know how to explain the situation to you."

Jimin nodded once, biting his lip once more. They laid in uncomfortable silence for a few moments."Is that all he told you?"

"Well yes. He said he went after you and out of anger you punched him." Hoseok answered. Jimin's eyes widened at the statement, his expression seething with rage.

That liar.

"You want to know the truth?" Jimin questioned. Hoseok nodded, pursing his lips.

"At least give me your side of the story." Hoseok pleaded."You know I can tell when you lie."

"Better yet," Jimin began, standing up."Let's get a truth serum. I'll have to tell you the truth then. Maybe then you'll believe me."

Hoseok pulled out a vial containing a clear substance. Jimin laughed dryly. "You really wanted the truth, didn't you? Why didn't you just use that on Yoongi?"

"I wouldn't be able to pass it through his lips." Hoseok confessed."Our bond is already hurting me for being here. It would punish me for exposing him to that. Please Jimin."

With a sigh, Jimin took the vial, passing the tasteless liquid into his system. Almost immediately his mind hazed, eyes drooping as the serum took its effect.

"Let's start with an easy one." Hoseok said. "What's your name?"

"Park Jimin. Systematically I am known as CBA#131022." Jimin responded automatically, his mind numbing further. Unable to contain his head, he laid down.

"Okay. It works." Hoseok muttered to himself before looking back at Jimin's vacant expression."Why did you hit Yoongi?"

"He taunted me. Wearing your sweatshirt. Showing me the hickeys you gave him. Mentioned over and over that you were his. That I lost. That I couldn't do anything to get you back." Jimin closed his eyes."The things they did to you Hoseok. I was so angry."

"What did they do to me?"

"Hoseok, they hurt you. Namjoon, Ruby, Yoongi. They didn't like that you were still with me. So they," his voice shook."They ensured that you forcefully succumbed to your bond. They were the reason why your body shut down. Why you almost died. The thing Yoongi took, to suppress his mark, was to make yours stronger."

"They were the reason I almost died?" Hoseok asked, shocked. Jimin nodded.

"Yes." He breathed. "They did it so you would finally accept Yoongi. Yoongi had agreed to it. Your bond with him is intensified because of that. You became blinded by your dependency on him. Hoseok, I'm sorry."

"I-I don't believe that." Hoseok whispered. "Yoongi wouldn't do that. He hadn't even gone to training when he took that."

"Yoongi said you wouldn't believe me." Jimin laughed bitterly. "If I told you. I literally took a serum to make me say the truth. And you still don't want to believe me. Yoongi. He's changed. Not for the better of you. For the better of Namjoon."

Hoseok didn't know what to think. Everything that happened to him, because of him? But Yoongi was his match, he couldn't do something like that.

"The Yoongi in front of us is ruthless. Cunning, manipulative." Jimin said. "Bloodthirsty. I could see it in his expression. He's ready for some action."

The truth serum was starting to wear off. Jimin's head no longer felt dense. The senses returned to him and he was able to sit back up in his bed. He looked at Hoseok's flabbergasted expression.

"I can't believe that they did that." Hoseok met Jimin's eyes. "What am I supposed to do with this information?"

Jimin shrugged. "I don't know Hoseok. What do you want to do with this information?"

"I-I don't know. I don't know what to think!" Hoseok's eyes began to water. "Jimin I'm lost. I don't know what to do. I can't tell what's real or what's fake anymore!"

"My love for you is still real." Jimin whispered."That won't change."

Hoseok nodded, his expression clouded with questions. "Thank you for telling me, Jimin. I really appreciate it. Make sure to eat what I brought you. I-I'll see you later."

With that note, Hoseok left just as quickly as he came.  Before he left, Jimin called out. "Wait!"

Hoseok turned to Jimin once more. Jimin cleared his throat. "I don't know what you thought of me, but I would have understood if you had told me the truth. I would have been hurt but I would have accepted it. There wasn't any need to hide anything from me Hoseok. Don't hide anything from me anymore okay?"

Hoseok nodded, lips turning into a small smile. "Will do."

He watched Hoseok leave, his heart feeling heavy.

Even if he had told the truth to Hoseok, Jimin couldn't help but feel bad for him. All Jimin did was confuse him more. He sighed, gazing at the food set in his drawer. He grabbed it, smiling softly at the meal in it.

It was his favorite.

Don't worry, I actually made this for you. I know how much you like my cooking this more than what the cafeteria makes. Make sure to eat all of it! — Hoseok

"I love you." Jimin smiled longingly at the note, wiping the tears that were streaming down his cheeks."So, so much."

And that wasn't a lie.

Meanwhile, Hoseok burst into Yoongi's room. To his surprise Yoongi was already waiting for him, sitting comfortably on the bed.

"Weren't you—" Hoseok began. Yoongi smiled at him.

"You went to Jimin." Yoongi stated. "I know. He told you didn't he? Everything? Don't bother lying to me. I could feel your anger, hurt, and feeling of betrayal from the bond."

"What's the meaning of all of this Yoongi?" Hoseok asked angrily. "What the hell did you do to me?"

Yoongi shrugged, patting the side of the bed. Hoseok wearily walked towards him, sitting down reluctantly. Yoongi smiled, looking up at Hoseok.

"You wanted to talk?" Yoongi licked his lips. "Alright then."

His mouth formed into a smirk.

"Let's talk, Jung Hoseok."

a/n: reading the comments really had me gushing and feeling soft uwu thank you. and to answer you, did you think i was going to make it easy ;) that's no fun. i have to admit, you're pretty intelligent @chibijennie45.  might have to be extra careful with my words around you :) let me say this, however. everything that is written, every single little detail, is written for a reason. i have dropped various clues throughout all my chapters, hinting at various things. just a thought for you guys ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
146K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1.2M 47.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
711K 43.5K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...