𝙌𝙐𝙄𝙍𝙆𝙎.⠀( boku no hero...

By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ quirks has been moved to @madaraslore ! More

▌ 急変
▌ブックキャスト
▌ 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙂𝘼𝙄 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙄𝙏, 𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙂𝘼𝙏𝙊
⠀( ₀₀₀ )⠀⠀LITTLE KOU
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬
⠀( ₀₀₁ )⠀⠀KOURIN YAGAMI
⠀( ₀₀₂ )⠀⠀SMALL INTERLUDE
⠀( ₀₀₃ )⠀⠀FIRST DAY MADNESS
⠀( ₀₀₄ )⠀⠀BOOM BOOM GOES BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₀₅ )⠀⠀A BOY IN MIND
⠀( ₀₀₆ )⠀⠀FLOWER CROWN
⠀( ₀₀₇ )⠀⠀THE GODDAMN ALARM
⠀( ₀₀₈ )⠀⠀HERE COMES THE VILLAINS ⑴
⠀( ₀₀₉ )⠀⠀KOURIN VS NOMU ⑵
⠀( ₀₁₀ )⠀⠀FINISHED FOR NOW ⑶
⠀( ₀₁₁ )⠀⠀VISITING HER
⠀( ₀₁₂ )⠀⠀WORRIED
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶
⠀( ₀₁₃ )⠀⠀THE BAD OUTWEIGHS GOOD
⠀( ₀₁₄ )⠀⠀A REGULAR DAY
⠀( ₀₁₅ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₁₆ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH TODOROKI
⠀( ₀₁₇ )⠀⠀U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL
⠀( ₀₁₈ )⠀⠀CAVALRY BATTLE
⠀( ₀₁₉ )⠀⠀MON ANGE
⠀( ₀₂₀ )⠀⠀TOURNAMENT ⑴
⠀( ₀₂₁ )⠀⠀BATTLE ON ⑵
⠀( ₀₂₂ )⠀⠀INTENSE ⑶
⠀( ₀₂₃ )⠀⠀GAME, SET, MATCH ⑷
⠀( ₀₂₄ )⠀⠀A DISASTER
⠀( ₀₂₅ )⠀⠀RIPPLES IN THE WATER
⠀( ₀₂₆ )⠀⠀A DATE WITH ICYHOT
⠀( ₀₂₇ )⠀⠀SUNSET AND OCEAN VIBES
⠀( ₀₂₈ )⠀⠀AETHER
⠀( ₀₂₉ )⠀⠀MIDNIGHT'S TALE
⠀( ₀₃₀ )⠀⠀ENDEAVOUR
⠀( ₀₃₁ )⠀⠀THE HERO KILLER
⠀( ₀₃₂ )⠀⠀ACTIONS AND CONSEQUENCES
⠀( ₀₃₃ )⠀⠀REUNITED
⠀( ₀₃₄ )⠀⠀PURRFECT DAY
⠀( ₀₃₅ )⠀⠀A DAY WITH DABI
⠀( ₀₃₆ )⠀⠀DEEPER AND DEEPER
⠀( ₀₃₇ )⠀⠀WRITTEN EXAMS
⠀( ₀₃₈ )⠀⠀THE FINAL EXAM
⠀( ₀₃₉ )⠀⠀LEVIATHAN
⠀( ₀₄₀ )⠀⠀SURPRISE TWIST
⠀( ₀₄₁ )⠀⠀THE MALL
⠀( ₀₄₂ )⠀⠀STOLEN KISS
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬
⠀( ₀₄₃ )⠀⠀POOL DAYS
⠀𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀, 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄
⠀( ₀₄₄ )⠀⠀PRETTY LITTLE THING
⠀( ₀₄₅ )⠀⠀WILD, WILD PUSSYCATS
⠀( ₀₄₆ )⠀⠀QUESTIONS
⠀( ₀₄₇ )⠀⠀FOREVER YOURS
⠀( ₀₄₈ )⠀⠀RIGOROUS TRAINING
⠀( ₀₄₉ )⠀⠀LET'S TRAIN SOME MORE!
⠀( ₀₅₀ )⠀⠀UNDER THE STARS
⠀( ₀₅₁ )⠀⠀TEST OF COURAGE
⠀( ₀₅₂ )⠀⠀MOONFISH
⠀( ₀₅₃ )⠀⠀TAKEN
⠀( ₀₅₅ )⠀⠀PATIENCE
PLEASE READ <3

⠀( ₀₅₄ )⠀⠀VILLAINS HIDEOUT

2.1K 78 31
By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( villain friends )

❝彼女はそうだった..

fun fact #47 ; if you've read
this book previously, you know
that kourin, a minor, engages
sexual acts with three adult
villains and i honestly don't
condone that, even if it is just a
fanfic, so i might just wait till
they're older. so it'll mainly b
kisses or just pg-ish stuff yk?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Shigaraki looked at the ash blond, "I'll ask you one more time, aspiring hero, Katsuki Bakugo... Will you join me?" 

"If you're gonna talk in your sleep, you should just go to sleep and die." He said grinning maliciously as he growled at the villain that held his Kourin in place. "What the fuck are you doing to her?!"

Lilo feigned shock. "Me? Nothing! I could never harm such a pretty little thing.." His fingers danced around her neck. "Oh my, look, she's been claimed already." Dabi narrowed his eyes as he stared at the purple marks on her neck and he let out a low snarl, which didn't go unnoticed by the magenta haired villain.

"That major incident is about to begin." He mumbled, glancing over to the brunette and indeed, there were marks that littered her pale skin. "Who did that..?"

Kourin stayed quiet the entire time, her brain and her memories were confused. Dabi was here. Her Dabi. And he wasn't a villain? Himiko was there, a friend whom she knew since she was three, was also there. Was she a villain? It all made her head spin.

Lilo rested head on her shoulder. "Darling, tell me, who left all this hickeys on your neck?"

She didn't want to answer the question because the person who'd given her the hickeys was sitting right there. She didn't know what they'd do to him, so she didn't want to answer his question, but she felt compelled to. "K— Ka—"

"I fucking left those there, okay?" Bakugo scoffed.

He opened his mouth to say something, but when he heard U.A. mentioned on the TV, he closed it and turned to face the screen. Dabi on the other hand couldn't have cared less, his turquoise irises were on the brunette's figure, her hickeys, her exposed midriff and the pained look in her eyes. 

Aizawa-Sensei. Her brows furrowed at the sight of her teacher bowing and she couldn't help but wriggle in the villain's grasp.

Lilo he wasn't particularly strong, but his quirk was strong, mentally, not physically. He let everyone else handle that. In fact, he didn't even really need to keep touching the brunette, he just wanted to. He'd already instructed her to listen and do whatever he said. "Keep still." No one could disobey him, but the brunette came close.

"It's so strange..." He turned back to face them. "Why are the heroes being criticised? The way they were dealing with things was just a little off the mark. Is it because it's their job to protect? Everyone makes a mistake or two. Are they supposed to be perfect? Modern day heroes are so uptight. Don't you think, Bakugo?"

"Once heroes receive compensation to protect people, they aren't heroes anymore. That is Stain's teacher." Spinner said, glancing over to the brunette. "He saved you. So... you must be worthy."

Shigaraki tilted his head slightly. "The strange system of transforming people's lives into money or glory... The society that sticks tight to those rules.. The citizens who blame the losers rather than encourage them... Our fight is to question... Whaat is a hero? What is justice? Is this society truly just? We'll have everyone thinking about it. We're planning on winning. You like winning, too, right?" His red hues focused solely on the ash blond. "Dabi, release his restraints."

"Huh? This guy's gonna fight, you know," he said.

"It's fine," the leader waved him off. "We need to treat him like an equal, since we're scouting him. Besides, you can tell if you'll win or not if you fight in this situation, right, U.A. student?"

"Twice, you do it." Dabi turned to the man with dual personalities.

"What, me? Now way."

"Do it."

"Man..."

Mr Compress glanced over to the two students. "I do apologise for using such forceful methods. But please understand that we are not just a mob trying to commit crimes. We didn't kidnap you by accident."

Shigaraki got up from the stool. "Even though our situations differ, everyone here has been restricted and suffered because of people... rules... and heroes... I'm sure you also—"

In a swift motion, Bakugo kneed Twice aimed an explosion at him, knocking the hand from his face. "I listened quietly to your endless talking..."

When the brunette began to wriggle in his arms again, his brows furrowed. Did I not say keep still? Man... she's persistent. I like them that way anyway. He leaned in to hiss in her ear. "I said... Keep still, darling."

"Idiots can't get to the point, so they're always talking for a long time. Basically, you mean, we wanna harass people, so please join us, right?" Bakugo growled out, shooting daggers at him. "Don't bother." His lips curved up into a smirk. "I want to win like All Might. No matter what anyone says, that will never change."

The room had gone silent, except for the rambling on the TV and just after they'd finished speaking, Kourin had obliterated the TV, causing everyone in the room to stare at her in shock. "I fucking hate news reporters."

"You said it, U.A. and Aizawa-Sensei! That's how it is, you damn scum of a league!" Bakugo barked and began analysing the situation with a determined smirk on his face. "Just so you know, I'm still allowed to fight! We both are!"

"Oh, but, my pretty little thing wouldn't go against me.." A sly smile appeared on Lilo's face.

Magne became alert at his words, "you know exactly what your position is, huh? What a smart boy."

With the same uninterested look on his face, the blacked haired male spoke, "no, he's an idiot."

Toga pressed her finger tips together. "I'll stick you."

"Even if he wasn't going to join us, he should've pretended we were winning him over... He's done it now."

He merely scoffed at the villains remark. "I won't do something I don't want to even if I'm only faking it. And I don't wanna be in an annoying place like this for very long."

"Otousan..." Shigaraki looked at the hand on the floor and flinched, shooting the ash blond a deathly stare that made him shiver.

"Don't, Tomura Shigaraki! Calm down!"

He held his hand out, motioning for them to stop. "Don't touch him, any of you." He picked up the hand from the floor, attaching it back to his face. "This guy... is a valuable piece. Obey."

Grinning, his lips pressed against the lobe of the brunette's ear. "Subdue him, darling." And when she didn't do anything, he pouted. "So, now you choose keep still? Dang, I like feisty ones, but they're such a hassle. Fucking get him, Kourin."

Moving on his order, she stepped forward and knocked him to the ground, holding him in a loose chokehold. "I— I'm sorry.. I don't know why I'm d—"

"It's because of me, it's my quirk. You have to do anything and everything I say. It's like truth or dare, expect you don't really get an option and... you can't back out." He smiled, leaning against the wall.

Shigaraki stared at the two teens on the floor. "I wish you would've listened to me a little... I thought we could come to an understanding..."

Bakugo groaned, feeling the weight of the brunette on top of him, not to mention her knee pressing down onto his spine. It made him think about how he'd be able to get rid of Obey's influence on her. "Come to an understanding? No way!"

"Then I have no choice. The heroes said they're continuing their investigation of us... We don't have time to talk leisurely." He turned back to face the other screen on the wall. In all honesty, Shigaraki didn't care too much if the ash blond was taken, but if the brunette was taken from him. He'd lose it.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Magne, Twice, Spinner, Mr Compress, Toga and Kurogiri, stay here and watch him. Dabi, Obey, come, they're not staying in the same room." He grumbled, staring down at the ash blond.

Lilo pushed himself off the wall to follow his boss. "Yacchhan. Let's go to the other room." He sang and pulled her off the violent boy, leading her to the other room with Dabi following closely after him.

"Oi! You fuckers! Get back here! Give her back!" Bakugo lurched forward but was stopped by Magne.

Shigaraki glanced back at him and took the hand off his face to smirk at him. "Obey, wait. Knock him out first."

"Eh? What?" Lilo glanced back to the violent teen and shot light blue haired male a pointed look. "Shigaraki, he's way too violent for me. Darling, Kou, immobilise him for me."

Kourin turned to face him, a look of remorse gracing her stoic features. "I'm so sorry Kat.." She uttered before an unearthly left her lips causing him and everyone else to cover their ears.

Lilo rushed forward and motioned for her to stop before wrapping a hand around the ash blond's throat. He needed skin to skin contact after all. "Don't move, keep still, Katsuki Bakugo. Sleep awhile. And by that I mean, as long as I say to. Until I say otherwise. Sweet dreams."

Bakugo suddenly felt drowsy the last image he saw, was the brunette's back as she was led to a different room. "No.. Kou.." He groaned out, trying to reach for her.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

...彼らのもの❞

▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

i know this arc only takes a few eps
but, gna extend it for filler purposes.
i will extended it by making momo
unconscious. sorry bbs and pros by
making them plan for too long??
so, what if i make kou a villain? hm.
NAWWW.. but then i'd have to split
the path and endings and so much
work it hurts. maybe later on in the
track might do a lil spin off. villain kou?
POSTPONING THE RAID TILL 2 CH OR SO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 995 32
"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬𝘴." "𝘚𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢...
135K 5.6K 37
"Y/n, you can't keep a child you found out in the streets" "Says who" "Says the government" "Does anyone listen to them anyway" #1 All Might 10/20/21...
176K 4.8K 15
Midoriya practically begged me to switch dorms... "Please Todoroki, I've put up with Kacchan too long , I think I might be going crazy!" The helpless...
6.8K 595 17
You awaken one day with virtually no memories. The only thing guiding you is some strange system that likes to dictate your every move, and for some...