𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃, 𝐎𝐔𝐑 �...

By reinersarmor

私の最愛の、私たちの生存 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ The Asahina family has decided to take in one of Ema's friends, a plus-sized... More

ʏ/ɴ ʟ/ɴ (ᴀsᴀʜɪɴᴀ)
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
a/n
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
---
first conflict ~ a new housemate
second conflict ~ ego
third conflict ~ homesick
fourth conflict ~ rivalry
fifth conflict ~ taunts

ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

1.4K 51 2
By reinersarmor

ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ ᴄᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ ~ ᴠᴏᴡs

The day of the wedding, it was the start of the Asahina family adding Ema and her father, once again, none of the brothers were happy, but they kept it cool for their mother.

Y/N was currently getting ready for the "special day," she didn't want to go to the wedding either, but it was for her brothers and her mother, but to keep her company, she decides to sneak Juli in to the ceremony.

"..Juli, you sure you wanna come?"

"Mhm, it's for your own, kiddo! Even if I was around those wild animals for a while, they still give you strange goods!" Juli stands on his hind legs, his front paws go on the hips, in a sassy way.

Y/N chuckles at the gray squirrel, she ruffles his fur with two of her fingers, now shd goes to her closet, she looks for an outfit that fits her personality, "Uh, should I really wear a dress, most dresses can suck my non-existing dick.."

"Chii, you're too young to be talking like that!" Juli jumps on Y/N's shoulder, she playfully rolls her eyes.

"I'll just wear leggings with some fancy looking shirt, your girl over here is too lazy.."

A knock on the door, Y/N rose an eyebrow, "Come in!" the doorknob turns, and the door opens, there stood Louis, a brother she hasn't really talked to.

"Louis, hi! I haven't really talked to you in a while, what's up?"

"Morning Chii, I was wondering if I could do your hair, for the wedding..?"

"My hair? Yeah!" Y/N moves away from the enterance of her room, Louis walks in, about now Juli would be hissing, but Y/N never really thought of it.

"What do you have in mind?"

"[Insert some hairstyle], please and thank you!~"

"You got it~" Louis begins his work, it took time, but the after the whole thing, Y/N and Louis made up for lost time.

"So, Lou.. uh, can I ask you something?"

"Sure Chii, what's that something, you ask of?" Louis was still doing her hair, playing with her hair from time to time.

"There's two brothers that I haven't really met, I was wondering if you'd tell me their names..?"

"Yeah, you only met two of the triplets, he kinda works in the same field as Tsubaki and Azusa, but he CEO of a video game company." That caught Y/N's attention, a smile appears on her face, and in her head she fangirled.

Louis chuckled at Y/N's smile, he continues to do her hair, giving her ideal hairstyle for the wedding, a little over an hour, Louis gives Y/N a mirror, she takes it from her brother, and a smile, once again appears on her face.

"Lou, this looks badass!"

"I'm glad you like it Chii." Louis smiles, "Uh, I'm not really a fashionista kinda guy, but you mind if I help you with your outfit..?"

"Sure! Knock yourself out~"

The siblings go through Y/N's closet, they find something that fits Y/N just right, they lie out the clothes on her bed, and a smile appears on her face.

"..Is it alright, Chii?"

"It's more than alright! To be honest, I wouldn't have thought of this, I will now come to you for my fashion troubles~"

Lou gave his usual gentle smile, "I'll let you change, I'm going to change too, see you there?"

"Of course!~"

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠/𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝗺𝗼𝐧𝐲

The ceremony had a lot of people there, but Y/N didn't mind, she was dancing with Wataru, the fifth grader on his big sister's feet, while she  guided them around the dance floor.

"Onē-san, when we get married, can we dance like this more often?~"

"Uh.." Y/N didn't know how to reply, she just continued to dance with her younger brother with a smile.

"Well..?"

"Wataru.." Masaomi's voice comes out if nowhere, Y/N looks over at her brother, give him a chuckle, "Oh, Y/N. Mom wanted you to come and meet Rintarou.."

"Oh, Ema's father?"

Masaomi nodded, "I'll lead you there." he said, with his head signaling for her to follow him.

Y/N and Masaomi begin to talk about their opinions on Miwa remarrying Rintarou, Masaomi, like his other brothers, don't really like the idea.

"Y/N, I want you to tell me if something is wrong, because you seem different, to me at least.."

"..of course, I'll tell you. I guess it's just Ema, I guess."

Masaomi sighed, "..oh." The eldest son looked away, he and Y/N continued to make their way the dressing room, where Miwa and Rintarou were getting ready.

"This is it.. good luck in there, and again, if you need anything, please tell me.."

"Of course, Masaomi, I promise." The two of them waved at each other, and Masaomi left, while Y/N knocked on the door.

"Come in!~"

Y/N's hand reached out for the doorknob, and she opens the door, there stood Miwa.

"There she is! Hello Y/N~" A happy Miwa comes over to
Y/N, her arms wrap around
Y/N's chubby figure.

"..Miwa?"

"Oh! Rintarou, this is the girl I have been talking about, I adopted her a few months back~"

Despite all of the negative words about Rintarou, Miwa still has a smile on her face, Rintarou begins to make his way towards the two girls.

"..nice to meet you, uh.."

"It's Y/N, like Miwa said I was adopted a few months back, so you're my new adoptive stepdad?"

"Guess so, kiddo." Rintarou chuckled with a smile, was he really as bad as the brothers say he is?

"Is there anything else you need?"

"Not that I can think of! Have you met Natsume and Hikaru?" Miwa asks, Y/N shook her head.

"Well, you'll be meeting them, hopefully soon!"

"I look forward to it, I'm heading off again, see ya guys!" Y/N said leaving the room, she closed the door behind her, and began to make her way back to her brothers.

"Chii!" Juli's voice comes out of nowhere, she jumped a little, "Is everything alright?"

"Sure is!~"

The gray squirrel jumps onto her head, making Y/N chuckle softly, "My hair soft?"

"Yeah! Lou did quite a good job with it, but enough chitchat, where the hell is the food?"

"..I'll get you some food buster, don't worry." Y/N and Jui started making their way back to the brothers, but this always has to happen in at least once in each fanfiction, Y/N wasn't watch where she was going and bumped into someone.

"Oh fuck!"

She fell, but the person she bumped into did not, "Sorry about that.." A male voice comes nearby Y/N looks up to see a man with shoulder-length red hair, tied in a ponytail.

"N-No, it's fine!"

"Say, you wouldn't happen to come from the dressing room, right?"

"Just did, actually."

"Well you must be the adoptive sister my brothers wouldn't stop talking about, I'm Hikaru, the fourth son."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N."

"Well, Y/N, you on your way back to the ceremony?"

Y/N nods her head, and the redhead smiles, grabbing her hand, "Well then, shall we?"

"We shall~"

Arriving back outside, Y/N and Hikaru still are hand in hand, but released from it when the brothers all come up to them.

"I see you've met Hikaru?" A curious Ukyo asked, Y/N nods with a smile on her face, "Have you met Natusme by chance?"

"Nope."

"Well then, he's over there talking to Tsubaki and Azusa," He says pointing towards the triplets, Y/N waves at Ukyo before heading off, Ukyo does the same.

"Ah, there she is. Come on over, little sis! The gang is all here!" Tsubaki cheers.

"Calm down, Tsubaki."

While Azusa tries to calm down Tsubaki, the final triplet walks over to Y/N, "Hello, those idiots probably told you about me, hm?"

"Uh, yeah! Natsume, right?"

"That's it, and your the new addition, you one of Rintarou's kids?" Y/N shook her head, making Natsume raise an eyebrow.

"In was adopted by your mom before all of this happened, oh, and my name is Y/N.."

"What, hm. Well that doesn't really matter, nice to meet you Y/N, hope we can get along."

"I hope so too!~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.5K 49
Hinata Aimi just came back from Canada to Japan to meet her new stepbrothers and sister. Will she get along with her new step brothers? ...
2K 120 23
Book two of "The Hinata Sisters". Based on the second season of Brothers Conflict - - - - - Five months have passed and Ema became an undergraduate...
34.9K 1.1K 16
Hinata Ema is your average high school girl...at least, that's what everyone thought her to be. Hinata Rintaro, her adoptive father, is soon to be we...
121K 4K 42
"I have lived my everyday wearing a smile on my face... Wearing a mask to keep you away from how I truly feel... I fell in love and got loved... Play...