βœ“ | π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—²π—Ήπ˜† βͺ le...

By ssourwolfs

▍ π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜π—Ÿπ—¬. ❝ what a plot twist you were. ❞ 𝘰𝘳 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯... More

π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜π—Ÿπ—¬ !
𝗔𝗖𝗧 π—­π—˜π—₯𝗒 !
π—¦π—›π—œπ—§π—£π—’π—¦π—§ !
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six.
fourty-seven.
fourty-eight.
fourty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
eighty-five.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
ninety.
nintey-one.

eighty-nine.

1K 45 14
By ssourwolfs

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER EIGHTY-NINE

olxxxix. leonard's return

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"I WAS JUST thinking that if we could inject an unstable neutrino burst into the individual breaches, it might cause them to seal on their own." Jay spoke to Caitlin, Chloe and Cisco just watching the two. "And stop Zoom from traveling back and forth between our worlds." Caitlin grinned.

"At least then we wouldn't have to worry about him sending any more Meta-Humans over for Barry to fight." Jay added in.

"It means a lot." Caitlin suddenly said.

"What does?" Jay asked, clueless.

"You looking after Barry. He's been through a lot the last few weeks." Caitlin thanked.

"Barry's not the only person here I want to keep safe." Jay stumbled over his words a bit as Caitlin grinned at him.

Chloe and Cisco both groaned, "Oh, Dear Lord, just kiss already. Oh the thirst is real." "I can literally feel the tension in the air--" Chloe said, standing near Cisco.

"Is everything all right?" Caitlin asked the two, annoyed.

"Yeah, I keep checking but all us quiet on the Meta-Human front." Cisco told her, "Hey, you think Zoom decided to take Christmas off?"

"What's Christmas?" Jay suddenly asked, Chloe almost laughed, the man had to be lying.

"Oh, uh, well it's this holiday we have where we cut down trees and sing songs to celebrate the birth of a baby 2,000 years ago, and then the Romans killed him so we give each other gifts--" Caitlin explained, Chloe standing by Cisco and having a look of confusion on her face.

"That's your explanation?" Both Chloe and Cisco questioned, Chloes eyebrows raised. "Also he's totally shitting you, Cait." Chloe added.

Jay nodded, "I know what Christmas is."

"Oh, right, of course." The two laughed, "Um, you know, Joe and Barry and Iris are having people over for Christmas Eve, and they said we could invite whoever we want." She initiated that she wanted to invite Jay.

"Who-- Who do you want?" Jay asked, making Chloe snort at the innuendo.

"You." Caitlin stated, before her cheeks flushed and she stammered, "I want to invite you, I mean."

"This is so painful." Cisco said making Chloe hum and ask, "Have you guys seen Harry?"

"Uh, no, I have not. I told him to rest. He's just as stubborn as the rest of my make patients in this place." Caitlin told the two.

"We're gonna leave you two alone, okay?" Cisco didn't wait for a response as Chloe added, "Were gonna go find Harry-" With that the two turned around only to run into Harry, making Cisco yelp, "Holy Hannah! Hi."

"Hi."

"Everything okay?" Both Chloe and Cisco asked, skeptical.

"Sure." Harry answered, "Why wouldn't it be?" And with that he walked off, Cisco chuckling, "Why wouldn't it be?" Chloe would learn later that night, that her boyfriend had broken out of jail in tow with Mark Mardon and James Jesse.

"OH, YEAH." CISCO laughed aloud, "The Weather Wizard, Captain Cold, and The Trickster." Chloe sourly stood by, she wanted to track down her boyfriend, maybe welcome him back into the new free life, not help throw him back in jail.

"There's three of them and one of you. I do not like those odds." Caitlin added in making Chloe laugh, "Lenny wants nothing to do with Barry, Cait."

"And I'm gonna be no help without my speed, so..." Jay trailed off.

"Oh, oh, light bulb up here. I have an idea." Cisco called, "Most weather phenomena are marked, no pun intended, by a change of electrical charge and pressure in the atmosphere. We could just map out those fluctuations--"

"To pinpoint his location." Barry cut him off.

"Right, it would just be a matter of removing all-" Barry cut him off again, the two speaking together, "-The electricity from his immediate surroundings. Attracting it to one spot."

"The same way a lightning rod does. Only instead of a lighting rod, we could use..."

"A wand?" Barry questioned.

"Have we already had this conversation?" Cisco questioned back, making Chloe sigh.

"Kind of." Barry answered.

"What does that mean?" Harry demanded as Chloe crossed her arms.

"Uhh- All right so the last time Mardon attacked, he, um, created a tidal wave that destroyed all of Central City." Barry began.

"So why are you not all sleeping with the fishes?"

"Earth-2 has "The Godfather"?" Cisco questioned.

"Every Earth has "The Godfather," Vito." Jay nodded at Harry's words.

"So, I ran back through time. One day into the past and I got a do over and I stopped Mardon before he could hurt anyone." Barry explained.

"You- You shouldn't have messed with the timeline." Harry scolded.

"That's what they other Wells said." Barry let out, "So the good news is, in that timeline, you created The Wand and it worked. So you just gotta do it again. For the first time."

"Yeah, no pressure." Cisco sarcastically said.

"I can give you a hand." Jay told the man.

"Best of both worlds?"

"I like that." Cisco laughed a bit, and the two men set off to work.

"You good, Harry?" Barry questioned to the man.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" And with that he walked away.

"Holiday Blues?" Caitlin asked, "Can't be easy knowing Zoom still has his daughter."

"Yeah, all right, look, Ill be right back. I have something I have to deal with." And with that Barry walked off, Chloe following after, "Whats going on?"

"It's about Iris' mom." Was all Barry said, making Chloe nod, "Well, then, I'm coming too." Barry just nodded, and with that he sped the two off to CCPD.

"HEY." JOE GREETED, walking into Barry's lab, the three looking at the man, wondering who should speak first. Joe chuckled, "Okay, the last time the three of you were looking at me like that, was when you took my convertible on a joy ride and got it wrapped around that big oak tree on Fairmont Drive."

"Yeah. . That was all me-" Chloe spoke, sighing.

"Dad, um..." Iris started, only for Barry to continue, "All right, Joe, we have something we need to tell you."

"No, um..." Iris stood up, "I have something that I need to tell you. It's about Francine."

Iris turned back to Barry and Chloe, the two nodding, making her turn back to her dad. Iris cleared her throat, a tear running down her face, "When she left us... She was pregnant."

Joes face fell into a shocked expression, eyes saddened but wide, as he stepped over to the window. "Did she have the baby?" Joe finally spoke after a long silence.

"Yes." Iris spoke, her voice cracking, "His name is Wally. Wally West."

"Short for Wallace." Joe told her, taking a shaky breath, "That's what we were gonna name you if you were a boy."

"I only found out a couple weeks ago." Iris cried, "Dad, I am so sorry that I didn't tell you sooner." Iris walked towards her dad.

"That's why she reached out to us after all these years. She wanted us to know, before... She..." Iris trailed off.

"Before she died." Joe finished, "And I thought Francine was running out of surprises." Joe suddenly grabbed his coat, "I got to get to work." He started to walk away.

"Dad, listen- Dad." Iris tried, making Joe hold up a hand, "I'm- I'm sorry. Just let me sit with it." And with that Joe left, Chloe walking over and pulling Iris into a hug.

ENTERING JOES HOUSE with Barry and Iris the redhead sighed as she thought about the conversation that had taken place.

"Do you think he's gonna be okay?" Iris questioned as Barry closed the door,

"I do, yeah, I think- It's just a lot to take in. He just needs a little time to process it." Barry said, before the three looked over finally noticing the man sitting by the fire. It was Leonard, making Chloe gasp.

"Ho, ho, ho." He let out before taking a sip of the cocoa he held. Chloe quickly ran over, and smacked his arm, "Asshole! You didn't think to come see me when Mardon broke you out?"

"Meet Sasha, she's cute." Was all the man replied with, before a small smile over took his features, "Nice to see you too, Princess."

Chloe glared, before it softened, and she laughed, "You're such a dramatic bitch, you know that- "Ho, ho, ho" What kind of entrance is that?"

"A funny one." Leonard replied, as Chloe huffed and crossed her arms, turning back to the two in front of them.

Leonard took another sip of the cocoa, before setting it down and saying, "Mm. Cocoa isn't cocoa without the mini marshmallows. And you're out. I checked." Coming out of his shock, Barry speed over and threw Leonard against the wall, making Chloe chuckle.

"Are you out of your mind?" Barry demanded, "Breaking into my home?"

"Careful. I made an upgrade to the Cold Gun. If I release my grip from the handle, the core goes critical. You might make it." Leonard's threat hung in the air, as Barry released Leonard. Chloe shook her head, the man would've never pulled the trigger. "Read your article on the disappearing middle class. Strong point of view. Nice prose style." Leonard told Iris, making Chloe shake her head again, letting out a small grin.

"Yeah, well, who needs a Pulitzer when you have a homicidal maniacs seal of approval." Iris spoke walking over.

"Didn't Barry tell you? I had a rough childhood." Leonard retorted.

"Everyone in this room had a rough childhood. Get over it." Iris told him. Chloe glared at the woman, eyes narrowing into slits. You didn't just "get over" trauma.

"Why are you here, Snart?" Barry demanded.

"I got the Noel spirit, wanted to give you a gift. Mardon broke Jesse and me out to kill you. Jesses on board, of course. He's shaking with excitement. Me, I'm gonna pass." Leonard explained.

"Why? You grow a conscience?"

"Mardon wants revenge. Jesse wants chaos-" Chloe cut him off with a grin, "Theres nothing in it for him."

"You mean there's no money in it for him?" Iris retorted to the two.

"I was never much for non-profit work." Leonard answered.

"If you're not in it with them, then tell me where they are." Barry tried, making Chloe chuckle as Leonard said, "Nah, consider me more of a Secret Santa. Besides you and your friends love to solve a good mystery." Leonard began to walk away, Chloe simply following.

"You are full of it, Snart." Barry told him, making Chloe scoff, that was hypocritical.

"I think my friends and I saved your sisters life and you can't stand owing me a marker. I hate to break it to you, but that- That right there is called honor."

"Go on, make your pitch. I can see you're dying to." Leonard told the man, making Chloe nod, "Him and his heroic speeches"

"Help me stop them." Barry offered.

"Sorry, I'm not interested in being a hero." Leonard told him. Barry scoffed, "Well you're doing a pretty lousy job of being a villain this week."

"Merry Christmas, Barry." Was all Leonard replied with before walking out the door.

"You're not seriously, following him, yeah?" Barry questioned.

"Sorry not sorry, Barry!" Chloe called following her boyfriend out. He was siting on the steps, making Chloe jump behind him, "Boo!" He jumped ever so slightly, making Chloe laugh, and pull him up.

"Hey, Lenny." Chloe whispered.

"Hey, Princess." Leonard whispered back, Chloe smiled, before she connected her lips with his. Leonard returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around her waist. They stayed like that for a while, before Chloe pulled away and grabbed his hand, with a small smirk, "Come on, were gonna catch up."

"Don't have to tell me twice."

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 1954

THEY'RE BACK BITCHES!

THEY'RE BACK-

AHHHHHHHHHHH-

I LOVE THEM

BABIES-

OKAY THATS ALL

WERE ON EPISODE NINE OMG- THIS IS IT WERE ALMOST FINISHED-

I JUST-

I CANT-

Favorite Part? (capchlo obviously-)

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 6K 21
"I'd say it's a pleasure, but now I'm topless!" A story in which a girl moves to Central City and becomes something she never would have imagined...
312K 13.1K 56
we fall in love till it hurts or bleeds or fades in time. [ barry allen x original character ] [ book one in the red series ] [ the flash season one...
210K 6.4K 44
"You're just so freakin' adorkable Barry Allen." Join Winnifred and the rest of Team Flash as they embark on a quest to help save Central City. They...
274K 5.1K 51
(Season 1 Of The Flash) Growing up without parents is hard enough, but it's even harder when no one understands you. That was Chloe's world...