โœ“ | ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† โช le...

ะ’ั–ะด ssourwolfs

โ– ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ. โ what a plot twist you were. โž ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ !
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข !
๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง !
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six.
fourty-seven.
fourty-eight.
fourty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
eighty-five.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
nintey-one.

eighty-eight.

750 34 2
ะ’ั–ะด ssourwolfs

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER EIGHTY-EIGHT

olxxxviii. vandal savage part three

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"THANK YOU FOR coming. I know this is more than a little crazy." Oliver told Barry, him having zoomed into the warehouse they were set to meet in. The redhead next to him snorted, "You're telling me-"

Barry had a crazed look on his face, because the man had in fact time traveled again.

"I CAME TO this meeting out of curiosity. It is now sated." Savage told the four, bloodied arrow in hand, "Bring Khufu and Chay-Ara to Jurgens Industrial in 24 hours or I will see you dead and buried under the bodies of your loved ones." With that he dropped the arrow and walked away, the threat hanging in the air.

"Barry, you alright?" Oliver asked the man who looked like he had taken a bad batch of drugs.

"Yeah, you look really freaked-" Chloe told her brother, nodding to what Oliver had said. He didn't answer, just nodded, still looking crazed.

BARRY DROPPED CHLOE down, having sped her back over to the farmhouse.

"We need to brief the team." Oliver told the two as Chloe clicked the button on her mask, turning off the voice changer.

"Come up with some type of counter attack." He added.

"Its not gonna work." Barry called to the two.

"What?" They both turned back to Barry, Chloes eyes widening in realization. Her brother had time traveled once again. Barry groaned, "Nothing, alright. Never mind. I shouldn't have said anything. I-"

"Hey, whats going on?" Oliver asked, as Chloe pulled off her mask, Barry walking over to the two.

"You didn't you know-" Chloe trailed off, not sure how to say it without actually saying it. First rule of time travel was to not talk about said travel.

"Okay look, this isn't gonna make any sense to you." Barry started to tell Oliver, not paying attention to his sister, "But, I, alright-- So I traveled back in time from when we tried to take out Savage. I mean, I mean, later when we try to take him down, in the future and it doesn't work."

"You're right. That doesn't make sense to me." Oliver said, hands on his hips as Chloe cursed under her breath.

"Oh come on! What the hell, Bartholomew-" Chloe started, "Do you even remember what happened last time you did this? My stupid boyfriend, Lisa and Mick kidnapped Cisco!"

"I know- I know-" Barry said to her, before turning back to Oliver, "My world is stranger than yours." He shrugged.

"Well, maybe we use that to our advantage. You say that whatever we do against Savage doesn't work?"

"Yeah."

"Then we come up with a new plan."

Chloe and Barry spoke at the same time. "No. No, no, no. Okay, look, you can't." Barry hurriedly spoke. "We can't- We're not even supposed to even know he time traveled! We can't fuck with the timeline even more than we already have-" Chloe spat out, starting to pace slightly. Barry nodded, "When I mess with time, it just... It doesn't end well."

"But what you're telling me is that it already doesn't end well. Barry, people in our line of work we don't get second chances. We need to take this one." Oliver explained making Chloe sigh. "He has a point-"

"Alright." Barry nodded, "I hope you're right." The three began walking towards the house.

"Alright. Let's start with what went wrong." Oliver began.

"You did. When we go up against Savage your heads not in the game. You're not yourself." Barry told him.

"Why not?" Oliver questioned.

"Oliver, I-" Barry didn't want to tell the man.

"Barry, why not?" Oliver repeated, harsher.

"Okay, are you planning on giving me a hair sample to run forensics on in the near future?" Barry questioned, making Chloes brows scrunch up, "Huh?"

"Yeah." Oliver said softly.

"Yeah. Well, I did. And you were pretty shaken after the fact. And then Felicity found out, and you guys had a pretty big fight. And it sounded like it was over between you two." Barry told the man, making Chloe glare a bit, that was horrible to tell someone.

"What was the fight about?" Oliver questioned, confused.

Barry sighed heavily, "I'm pretty sure you're someone's father, Oliver."

"Oh--" Chloe squeaked out, "Thats--"

"So when we go up against Savage, you're not focused. And then Kendra can't access her powers and then the tech they're developing to counteract Savages staff does not work. And..." Barry sighed again, "Everyone dies, Oliver, Chloe."

"Oh, great. I die a second time in another timeline and so do other people!" Chloe bitterly exclaimed.

"This time they won't." Oliver spoke up, "This time we do things differently." Chloe nodded, "We can't fail."

"OLIVER, YOU WERE right, I don't know how you knew but you were right. The gauntlets won't work. They're missing a critical element." Cisco spoke up, later the next day, walking into the house with Kendra.

"How do you know?" Diggle questioned.

"Because I remembered." Kendra told them, "I remembered how Savage killed us the first time. Back in Egypt."

"I've never been able to remember our first death." Carter said.

"Well, these sky rocks, meteors they fall and they completely destroyed the royals palace." Kendra explained as Chloe felt a tail brush by her ankle, causing the woman to pick up her cat.

"During the Middle Kingdom, Egypt experienced a high level of meteorite activity." Felicity told the team, making them all stare, "I know stuff."

"Which is one of the many reasons we love you so much but also doesn't seem to help us stop Savage." Laurel added.

"It's the calamity Professor Boardman was refereeing. The meteors, they had a glow about them, and Savages staff had two gemstones with the exact same glow." Kendra told them.

"Yeah, the gemstones might be made up of the same element as the meteorite." Barry said.

"The Egyptians'd use meteorite in their craftsmanship." Felicity realized.

"And the minerals glow in proximity to each other." Caitlin added. Cisco snapped his fingers, "Like Sankara Stones."

Chloe grinned, "Exactly-"

"The Indiana Jones reference is the only thing I understood." Thea laughed a bit.

"Two pieces of the same meteorite, like an Nth metal. That is the key to counteracting the staff." Cisco realized.

"Believe it or not, this isn't actually the craziest thing I've heard today." Oliver told them making Chloe fight back a laugh.

"There's a sample of the meteorite from the Middle Kingdom at the Keystone City Museum of Natural History." Felicity called, Barry zooming out and back in.

"Ah, Hope I got the right one." Barry said, handing it to Cisco as Chloe set Sasha down, looking at the hunk of rock.

"I could synthesize a compatible isotope out of this and coat the gauntlets with it." Cisco told them.

Chloe grinned, "Now were talking."

"Okay, do it." Oliver patted the mans shoulder, moving past, "Savage doesn't know that Kendras gained access to all of her abilities. That makes you our ace in the hole."

"Where do you need us?" Diggle asked.

"Suit up." Oliver ordered, nodding.

NOW SUITED UP, Chloe walked by Oliver and Barry into the industrial site.

"Ollie. Everyone's in position." Barry told the man, making him nod, "Are you sure about this?" The speedster asked.

"About changing the future?" He paused, "Barry, what can happen here that is worse than what already did?"

"If I knew that, I wouldn't be so worried." Barry told the man. Chloe smirked, "Lets do this." Oliver nodded, "Let's do it." And with that the plan began.

"IT'S WONDERFUL TO see you again, my love." Savage told Kendra.

"I will never be your love." Kendra spat to the man.

"I know. Hmm. That always makes this easier." Savage said grabbing his blade.

"Chay-Ara, parting is such sweet sorrow." And with that he raised the knife, Oliver launched an arrow, breaking the two Hawks chains. With that the fight began. Carter was pushed back as Oliver yelled, "Now, Kendra!" With that her wings emerged from her back, as she soared to Savage, knocking him down.

The van came speeding into the large warehouse, Savage shooting a blast to Barry, Oliver and Chloe making them jump out of the way. The van doors opened, Thea, Dig and Laurel all jumping out. Laurel used the Canary Cry and Thea launched an arrow, Diggle firing bullets at the man in front of them.

Chloe shot blasts of electricity from afar, eyes ablaze a dark blue. The fighting went on for a while, until Barry ran and grabbed the staff, pointing it at Savage and calling, "Stand clear!"

"Don't have to tell me twice-" Chloe yelled, moving out of the way. With that he shot the blast at Savage, grinning, "The gauntlets are working!" Chloe ran for cover, seeing Oliver run and grab the staff, helping Barry who seemed to protest.

Chloe watched as with one final shout, Savage burst into ash, the staff following the same fate as she came out from behind the pillar she was hiding behind.

"Hell yeah!" She grinned, "We did it!"

"Did we do it? Is he gone?" Kendra asked, the others all running over.

"Yeah, looks like. I knew you could do it." Carter told Kendra.

"I'm having the strangest deja vu." Laurel told them.

"You're not the only one." Oliver retorted as Chloe grinned. With that the team walked away, leaving Savages ashes to sit alone.

"SO, DOES IT feel now that Savage is pushing daisies?" Cisco questioned Kendra and Carter, Chloe walking along side them, "Does this mean you guys are the immortal ones now and he's he one who gets reincarnated? 'Cause that would suck."

"I just sprouted wings a few days ago and I'm just trying to wrap my head around that." Kendra chucked.

"You know, he does raise a good point, though. Savage is gone for good now, right?" Barry questioned.

"I don't know. We've never defeated him before." Carter told them, "But were free." And with that him and Kendra hugged.

"Ugh, get a room."

"Finally have the rest of your lives in front of you. Have you thought about what you're gonna do?" Oliver questioned.

Chloe nodded, "Yeah. You don't have to worry about that pain in the ass anymore- Whatcha gonna do with all this free life?"

"Carter says in our past lives we used to help people. After everything you guys have done for me I think I should give it a try." Kendra told them.

"You make it sound like this try is happening somewhere else." Barry shrugged.

"In our prior incarnation, we used to live in Saint Wilkin. You really liked it there." Carter told Kendra.

"Could Cisco and I have a moment?" The woman suddenly asked.

"Of course." Carter nodded as the four walked a bit of ways away. With that the two had a conversation, before Kendra and Carter went their separate ways.

Chloe had said goodbye to her brother and friends as well, off to see her imprisoned boyfriend Their one year was on Saturday, and she couldn't go visit him then, the prison didn't allow visitors then; so she was going to go now.

With a heavy sigh, the woman made her way to her car and started the ignition, making the drive to Iron Heights.

Sasha was already returned home, most likely asleep in one of Leonard's drawers. The woman did the necessary precautions to get into the prison - obviously leaving her gun at home - couldn't bring that into a prison.

Chloe went and sat down in front of one of the phones, idly tapping her foot as she waited for her boyfriend.

"Hey, Lenny." Chloe greeted a small smile on her face.

"Hey, Princess." Leonard said back, through the phone, a slight smirk on his lips as he joked, "What could possibly bring you back here?"

Chloe laughed, "It couldn't possibly be that I wanted to see my boyfriend again, could it?" She fake gasped, before her face fell slightly, "Happy one year, Len."

"Happy one year, Chloe." The man responded, sadly smiling at his girlfriend.

"God- I miss you." Chloe sighed, "I miss you so fucking much."

"I do too, Princess. I do too."

Chloes eyes suddenly brightened, "Guess what?"

"What?" Leonard grinned at the brightness in his girlfriends eyes.

"I got a cat."

"A cat?" Leonard questioned, eyebrows furrowed.

"No a gerbil- Yes a cat. Her names Sasha and she seems to really like your things." Chloe smiled, making Leonard smile.

"Wow, you and Sasha seem to have something in common. Should I expect this cat to be stealing my clothes too?" Leonard questioned, raising an eyebrow, a smirk on his lips.

Chloe grinned, "Maybe. She's really cute though- She likes to curl up in bed next to you. And shes really picky..." Chloe sighed, "She only eats wet food. Nothing else- I tried feeding her normal cat food but she literally swatted it away like it was a fucking fly." The woman let out a giggle, "It was really funny. I think I may love this cat more than you, Lenny." The woman teased.

"I hope not. I can't have a cat stealing my girlfriend." Leonard pouted, making Chloe smile again, "Well--" And with that they continued the rest of their short conversation, both parties wished they didn't have to spend their one year without each other.

But, hey, at least they could sit and talk for 15 minutes. That would be enough for now.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 2248

ONE MORE EPISODE-

ONE MORE-

OMG-

I LOVE CAPCHLO- MY BBYS-

ME = SCREAMING

Also damn this crossover took SO LONG to write omfg-

i had to throw in capchlo- i just had to, oKaY?

idk what else to say!

We're SO CLOSE TO BOOK TWO-

BRO TWO MORE CHAPTERS TILL NINETY HOLY-

This book is probably gonna be only about 91-93 chapters but HOLY SHIT THATS A LOT-

LIKE DAMN-

KDHALFHALDKS-

Favorite Part?

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

2.2K 96 19
๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ (๐Ÿ”๐ฑ๐Ÿ—) "๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐— ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—… ๐–จ ๐—€๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ...
Scarlet Wounds {Leonard Snart} ะ’ั–ะด MyOwnSenpai

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

86 0 9
On Earth-1, Barry Allen is the Scarlet Speedster. His mother died when he was 11, and his father was sentenced for it. On Earth-1, Barry dealt with a...
20.8K 545 23
Scarlett Luna Rios is Best friends with Barry Allen and Iris west. She has a huge crush on Barry but never had the courage to tell him. Then she meet...
39.6K 1.1K 36
In this alternate universe specifically Earth 52 Barry Allen gets over his fascination with one Iris West and instead falls in love with the beautifu...