βœ“ | π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—²π—Ήπ˜† βͺ le...

By ssourwolfs

▍ π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜π—Ÿπ—¬. ❝ what a plot twist you were. ❞ 𝘰𝘳 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯... More

π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜π—Ÿπ—¬ !
𝗔𝗖𝗧 π—­π—˜π—₯𝗒 !
π—¦π—›π—œπ—§π—£π—’π—¦π—§ !
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six.
fourty-seven.
fourty-eight.
fourty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
eighty-five.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
nintey-one.

eighty-six.

830 27 4
By ssourwolfs

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER EIGHTY-SIX

olxxxvi. vandal savage

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

NOW BACK AT The Arrow Cave, Oliver was on the phone, "Okay. Thanks." And with that he ended the call. "All right, Lance is gonna call if he gets any information on... whoever that is." He motioned to the screen.

"I know where we can get some info." Barry spoke up, he was talking about Cisco and his vibing capabilities. The long haired man sighed, and nodded, "Kendra, I have powers. I get these vibes from people. They're visions of Meta-Humans, and I had one of you." He shakily told her.

"So, A, you're saying you're a Meta-human, and, B, she's a Meta-human?" Felicity questioned, eyebrows raised.

"I don't know." Cisco started, "In these visions, you could fly. It was like you were a bird of some sort."

"A bird?" Kendra asked, unbelieving.

"Yeah." Cisco nodded.

Kendra shook her head, "What else did you see?"

"That's it- Just you with wings." Cisco told her.

"Oh, I did not see that one coming." Felicity whined. Suddenly the power went out, Sasha meowing in fright as Chloe held her cat closer to her chest. Suddenly the lights flipped back on, as a group of men in hoods stood of to the side. Chloe held Sasha in one hand and a gun in the other.

"Okay, what the hell is this?" She demanded, turning the safety off of her gun, seeing Oliver also holding one.

"Oh, I think there's a lot you didn't see coming." The man spoke, ignoring her comment.

"Great. More surprises. Who the hell is this?" Cisco demanded.

"It's my dad." Thea spoke, causing Oliver to hold up his gun in retreat. Chloe sighed, dropping her gun and slipping it back into her pocket.

"The man you're looking for is Vandal Savage." Thea's dad told the group.

"Vandal Savage? Never heard of him." Diggle spoke.

"Well who is he?" Barry questioned.

"Some say he was the most trusted adviser to Genghis Khan. Others say he guided Julius Caesar through the Gallic Wars. But one thing the League knows for sure--" He paused, "He was there for all of it."

"So what the hell are you saying?" Chloe demanded, softly petting her cat, though there was a glare still on her face, the image was confusing.

"He's like a vampire or something?" Cisco questioned after.

"Not a vampire, an Immortal."

Chloe scoffed, sarcastically speaking, "That's fucking fantastic, huh?"

"Okay, we've officially stepped into crazy town. Immortality?" Kendra questioned, a nervous smile on her face.

"Wait. No, no, no, this makes sense. This explains why he looks the same way he did in 1975." Thea added.

"This can't be possible." Kendra spoke.

"Get used to it-" Chloe told her, shaking her head, it made sense but it was still crazy.

"There's nothing you can do to save her now." Theas dad spoke up.

"Kendra, do not listen to him." Barry told the woman.

"I- I just need some air." With that Kendra stalked off, frantic. Cisco sent a look to the team, before following after.

"Hey--" Barry spoke up, going over to Theas dad, "We're gonna do whatever we have to, to keep Kendra safe, whether you think we can or not."

Chloe sat down in one of the chairs, she wanted to believe they could save Kendra, but from what Theas dad was saying; she wasn't sure how true that was. It also didn't help when Cisco came running in screaming about a man with wings coming and swooping Kendra away.

Felicity now sat down at the computers, as Barry sped around looking for the lost woman; Oliver also on his motorcycle zooming through the city.

"Guys did you find anything?" Barry questioned.

"I'm on it!" Both Cisco and Felicity yelled making Chloe chuckle.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, this is my house." Felicity told the long haired man, putting up a hand, she began typing, "Don't worry. We're gonna find her." Cisco was now near the blonde, who finally called, "I got them! 57th Street tower!"

"I'm right near there." Oliver spoke up.

"Always a pleasure watching you work, Smoak." Cisco told the woman, to which Chloe nodded in agreement, "It really is."

"Yeah." The blonde said, before the two tried to high-five, failing miserably.

"Oh my god--" Chloe laughed, "That was horrible."

"Ow." Felicity let out. "That was pitiful." Cisco added.

"I got eyes on him." Oliver's voice cut through.

"Barry, change of venue." Cisco spoke up, "Birdman and Oliver are at 54th and Motor now-"

"Hurry!" Chloe cut him off.

"On my way!"

Barry and Oliver had captured the Birdman, seeing as he was now chained up to a pillar in The Arrow Cave, the two teams standing in front of him as he stirred. Sasha was walking around, before she plopped down next to Chloes feet, snuggling around the woman's shoes. The chained man awoke, and he forcefully pulled against the chains, trying to get out.

"Where is she?" He demanded.

"What's your name?" Oliver asked.

"You're putting her in danger, and I'm the only one capable of saving her." The man pulled at the chains again, dodging the question. He was referring to Kendra.

"You have a very interesting perspective on what the word "saving" means." Thea spoke up.

"She's the love of my lifetime, sweetheart. I was not gonna hurt her." The man told Thea, before pulling at the chains again, turning back to Oliver and Barry, "You need to let me go."

Kendra then walked out from behind where she was standing.

"Chay-Ara." The man greeted.

Kendra shook her head, "My name is Kendra Saunders."

"In this life." The man corrected, "And I am- Was, Carter Hall, but that is not who we are."

"What does that mean?" Kendra questioned.

"You're Priestess Chay-Ara. I'm Prince Khufu. And we're lovers." Cisco raised an eyebrow at that, Carter going on, "Soulmates. We've been partners for 4,000 years. We're drawn to each other in each life, and after we die, we reincarnate to find each other again and again and again." Carter explained, "And now that I've found you, we should really get out of here." He pulled at the chains again.

"Okay, Romeo, why don't you pump the breaks?" Cisco questioned, holding a hand up.

"These people cannot protect you from Savage any longer." Carter told Kendra.

"Do you know who Vandal Savage is?" Oliver asked the man that was chained.

"In every lifetime, he hunts us down and kills us. He's done it 206 times, and I'm not planning on making it 207."

Chloe let out a low whistle, "Damn. . That's a lot of times."

"Why does he kill you?" Diggle questioned.

"His life force is tethered to ours. Every time he kills us, he becomes more powerful. You do the math." Carter told him.

"You're 0 for 206, and you still think you're her best bet, hmm?" Cisco demanded aloud.

"Okay, so what we need to do is just find Savage and get rid of him." Barry spoke.

"Well, you can't get rid of him, my friend." Carter told Barry.

"Oh yeah? Watch us." Barry replied, making Chloe inwardly facepalm.

"It might be harder than you think." Malcolm, as Chloe had learned, stepped into the light of the room with his League.

"Is that the only way this guy knows how to enter a room?" Barry questioned, pointing a hand in the direction of the League. Oliver held a hand up.

"My associates tell me Savage left Star City a few hours ago." Malcolm told them.

"For where?"

"We're not quite sure. But I assume after his run in with you, he realized he needed something more powerful to complete his mission."

Barry tilted his head with a tut, slightly cocky.

"We think he's trying to locate the Staff of Horus." Malcolm informed them.

"Sorry, what is that?" Thea questioned.

"Is a relic from our past- An ancient and powerful weapon." Cater turned back to the group, "If Savage gets his hands on it, it's gonna be nearly impossible to stop him."

"Since when did our lives suddenly become an "Indianan Jones" movie?" Cisco questioned, making Chloe click her tongue, "I don't fucking know-"

"Felicity?" Oliver spoke up.

"Yeah?"

"Think you can find it?" Oliver softly asked.

"Yeah. It's probably at some museum somewhere. I'll, uh, work my magic, see what I can find." She walked off.

"We're running out of time. You need to emerge now." He motioned to Kendra, "Come on, what is it gonna take for you to believe me? You saw my wings, I know you know this is true. Please just let me show you how." Kendra just shook her head.

CARTER WAS NOW free from the chains. Oliver, Barry, Carter, Cisco, Kendra and Chloe stood on the roof, over looking the edge.

"So... You just want me to jump?" Kendra questioned the man who was her supposed soulmate.

"Fall, jump, swan dive, whatever suits you. Just, uh, do it." Carter told her.

"Okay this isn't the X Games." Cisco spoke, as Chloe scoffed, "You would be the worst suicide preventer, dude."

"And this is how she emerges- She- She just falls towards her death?" Oliver questioned.

"Yep. 4,000 years of experience says that's exactly how. Just watch and learn." Carter spoke.

"You're starting to get on my fucking nerves, Bird Brain." Chloe told the man, as Barry added, "No, I'm sorry. What are we doing? Why are we listening to this guy? Come on, Oliver, you're supposed to be the one who asks questions."

"Okay, but after what we saw, after what Cisco said, I cannot believe I'm going to say this, but it..." Oliver pauses, "Kind of makes sense." Barry turned to the others, Chloe shrugging, "I'm a realist and after everything we've seen- What's a couple Immortals?" Kendra suddenly jumped into the ledge, Barry's eyes widening, "Hey, hey, hey!"

"I need to try." Kendra told them.

"Are you serious?" Barry questioned. "Yes she is." And with that Carter pushed Kendra off, the woman screaming.

"You really are the worst suicide preventer!" Chloe yelled.

"Barry!" Cisco called worried.

Barry sped down the building and returned Kendra to the top safely.

"What the hell was that?!" Barry demanded.

"Saving her life."

"That was the opposite! You literally pushed her off the fucking edge!" Chloe retorted.

"You should have emerged. Something is blocking you. Well, we should just try again and see what's..." Carter was cut off.

"No!"

"Yeah, no, no, no, no! We're not doing that again. Kendra you don't have to do this."

"Barry." Oliver spoke.

"Oliver, we can stop Savage, okay?" Barry said.

"Barry." Oliver tried. "Barry!" Chloe yelled.

"What?" The man questioned the two.

"Talk to you for a second?" Oliver asked, as Chloe nodded, "Talk to him or I'll make you."

"Okay." Barry sighed, walking over, but not before saying, motioning to Carter, "Keep an eye on him." Suddenly Oliver walked back over after a few minutes, saying the needed to go back downstairs.

"You need to check Central City for the staff." Oliver called, them all now back in The Arrow Cave; Chloe seeing Sasha laying near Felicity.

"Kendra, you said you were drawn there." Oliver turned to Kendra.

"Yeah."

"I think you're drawn to things that destroy you the same way you two are drawn to each other." Oliver told the two.

"That's why it wasn't in any museum or private collection, because it was consecrated eight months ago in Saint Marks in Central City." Felicity told Oliver.

"We've got to get it before Savage does." Barry said.

"Carter, stay here." Oliver ordered the man.

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Call Thea and Dig, and we'll have them hold down the fort in case Savage shows up." Oliver ordered Felicity softly.

"Kendra, last year, I lost my powers. The only way I could get them back is if I just try forgot about everything happening around me and focused on who I was. Just believe in yourself and your true self will emerge." Barry gave Kendra a pep talk.

"Thanks." The woman nodded, softly thanking the speedster.

As Chloe went to grab Sasha, seeing her get up and stretch, she heard Felicity ask Oliver, "Hey, are you sure that you want to do this? If this guy is Immortal and Merlyns right about how powerful this staff is..."

"We'll be fine." Barry told the blonde, before telling Oliver, "Kiss her."

"We'll be fine." He told Felicity, before leaning down and kissing her. Chloe sighed, she missed her boyfriend. The two pulled away as Felicity called, "Be careful."

Chloe set Sasha down, walking over, "You realize I'm going too, yeah?"

"Chloe-" Barry started. "Can't stop me, Barr." And with that she followed after Oliver, grabbing her bag that contained her suit. Barry sighed at his sister, before following after the two, walking over to where his and Oliver's suits were.

"Let's go stop an Immortal, yeah?" Chloe questioned, making the three all look at each other. Oh, yeah, they were gonna stop Vandal Savage.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?" Oliver asked Barry, who exhaled deeply as they walked though the church where the staff was located.

"Nothing." Barry answered, "I just like to speed into rooms, usually."

Chloe stifled a laugh at that, as Oliver spoke, "Uh-huh. Where do you think we find this thing? I haven't been in one of these places in a while."

"Well I have no clue." Chloe added, her voice deep and modulated from the voice changer that was connected to her mask. The three then looked to the front, "Shit."

"We're too late." Barry let out.

"Something you're not used to saying very often, I'd imagine." Vandal Savage spoke up, walking into the room. Oliver launched an arrow into his bow, as Chloes eyes turned that dark electric blue, hands slightly zapping.

"You tried those arrows and powers once before, remember?" Savage questioned, mocking, "They didn't quite finish the job, now, did they?"

"I'm not gonna make the same mistake again." Oliver told the man, Chloe simply glared.

"You're gonna leave Kendra alone." Barry ordered.

"I can't do that."

"Yes, you can, it's called "fucking off"." Chloe stated, only for the man to ignore her and go on, sending her a look of hate.

"While my destiny is to live forever, Chay-Ara's is to die, as is yours now." With that Savage charged up the staff and started shooting.

Chloe firing pulses of electricity after the next as Oliver fired arrows and Barry speed around. The three soon ducked down, as Savage blocked their attacks.

Vandal simply charged up the staff and fired a beam to where Oliver was, it breaking the wooden seats in front of the man.

"Any ideas?" Oliver questioned.

"Oh, now you'll listen to me?" Barry questioned. "It's your city." Another blast was sent from Savage.

"Vandal seems to be getting anxious-" Chloe started.

"All right, lets just try and get the staff."

"All right, on my mark." Oliver spoke. "All right." With that Oliver fired and arrow as Barry sped to Savage trying to grab the staff. It didn't work, seeing as Barry was flung back by Savage, landing on one of the broken wooden seats.

Chloe ran forward, firing blast after blast, only to soon suffer the same fate as Barry and be thrown back with the yell of "SHIT-" Oliver tried this time, only to come to the same fate as the two Allen's. Suddenly Vandal started speaking a language Chloe didn't know as the three stood up.

"In all my countless years, I've never encountered anybody with your capabilities. Astonishing!" Savage told them.

He then used the staff, before suddenly his face light up, the staff stopped glowing, "Chay-Ara."

"I used to enjoy slow deaths." Vandal started, "Now I just find them boring." He lifted the staff, and as he made the building explode, Barry sped Chloe and Oliver out of the building. Them all falling back by the explosion. They quickly got up, "Thanks." Oliver told Barry.

"Yeah-" Chloe sighed, looking over at the damaged building.

"Yeah." Barry replied, "Any chance he blew himself up in there?"

"Not likely." Chloe laughed, sourly. As Oliver nodded to what she said.

"So, that's like a tie, right?" Barry questioned.

"I guess." Oliver said, as Chloe shrugged.

"I will take it." Barry told them making Chloe nod, "Mm-hmm."

THE NEXT MORNING, Chloe stood near Barry and Oliver at Jitters.

"Since when is that a thing?" Oliver questioned, looking at the screens that displayed the drink called "The Flash."

"About eight months." Both Chloe and Barry answered, Chloe stuffing her hands into her pockets.

"Maybe if you save Star City, you might get one too." Barry told the man.

"By the way, we still need to get Savage." Barry whispered, Chloe nodding in response.

"We'll get him." Oliver said, when suddenly a kid pushed past the three of them, dropping his toy.

"Watch yourself, buddy." Oliver told the kid, picking up the Flash doll, the three adults giving smiles of amusement, "You don't wanna lose this guy."

"Thanks, Mister." The kid replied, taking the doll back.

"Yeah." Oliver smiled, as the kid ran back over to his mother. Before his face fell, making Chloe and Barry look over to the man, confused.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 2885

Okay so when I mean one episode- I mean of the Flash left-

So technically it's two-

Kfhaldhalsjl fuck-

Favorite part?

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 545 23
Scarlett Luna Rios is Best friends with Barry Allen and Iris west. She has a huge crush on Barry but never had the courage to tell him. Then she meet...
19.7K 465 20
When Barry Allen returned from the speedforce, a lot had changed..... His feelings for Iris were still there , but not like before.. and when Iris t...
18.1K 208 35
When Barry Allen gets Struck by lightning, he wakes up nine months later, to find he is faster than the speed of sound, he also wakes up to find he's...
274K 5.1K 51
(Season 1 Of The Flash) Growing up without parents is hard enough, but it's even harder when no one understands you. That was Chloe's world...