โœ“ | ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† โช le...

Por ssourwolfs

โ– ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ. โ what a plot twist you were. โž ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ... Mais

๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ !
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข !
๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง !
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six.
fourty-seven.
fourty-eight.
fourty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
nintey-one.

eighty-five.

797 28 14
Por ssourwolfs

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER EIGHTY-FIVE

olxxxv. ciscos girlfriend's in trouble and they need team arrows help

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"SASHA! WHERE ARE--" Chloe cut off her question as she walked into her closet, seeing the cat wrapped up in Leonard's parka, she had gotten the man last christmas. It was around November now, not even a couple weeks away from Chloe and Leonard's anniversary.

Chloe sighed, dropping down near the cat, "How'd you find this?" The redhead questioned, gripping the jacket, her eyes stung a bit.

Sasha meowed in response, just curling up deeper into the coat. Chloe laughed, a couple tears running down her face, it was going to be her and Leonard's one year soon and the man wasn't even with her to celebrate.

"You sure like his things don't you?" The woman asked the cat, slowly petting her fur, as Sasha purred.

"You haven't even met Lenny yet, why do you like his stuff so fucking much?" She asked as if the cat could answer.

"I'm crazy- I'm talking to a cat!" Chloe let out after a moment of silence. If cats could look offended, Sasha did, making Chloe chuckle.

"Come on, girl- You want some dinner?" At her question, Sashas head perked, up and with a meow she set off to the kitchen, waiting for the food her owner would provide.

Chloe opened the wet food can and plopped it into her cats bowl, mashing it up a bit so it was easier to swallow for the cats small mouth, as she set it down her phone rang. It was Barry, she slid the green answer button, "Whats up, Barr?"

"Cisco may have blurted out to Kendra that I'm The Flash after I saved them. You need to get to STAR Labs." Barry told her, and as Chloe went to say okay, the call ended.

"Asswipe." Chloe mumbled, throwing on her boots, making sure Sashas water bowl was full before setting off with her keys, ready to go to STAR Labs.

"I'll be back, Sasha. Don't worry." She told the cat, at the felines constant stares, and with that she closed the door to her apartment, locking it and going down the elevator to her car. Off to STAR Labs she went.

"CISCO! YOU'RE A dumbass!" Was the first thing Chloe yelled as she walked into the cortex, seeing Kendra and the team standing around. The redhead walked over and smacked the mans head him letting out a "Ow!"

Chloe pulled her hand back and pointed a finger at the man, "I had to leave my apartment for this stupid shit! And it's not better that it's fucking November! I'm already having a crappy week- Why the hell did you have to make it worse?!"

"Wait- Whats wrong with it being November?" Cisco asked confused as the team and Kendra stared and waited for the woman's reply. "Oh-" He finally spoke after a pointed look from Chloe, "Oh..." He trailed off not knowing what to say.

"Wait? What?" Barry questioned, looking over in confusion.

"Lenny and I's one year is coming up. And you put his ass in jail, so I can't spend it with him." Was all she replied, stuffing her hands into Leonard leather jacket.

"Chloe- We've already--" Barry was cut off by Chloe, "Just go back to whatever you were saying before, Barr." Her tone wasn't rude or snappy this time, it was just sad, tired. . But soft.

"This is the same knife that was used to kill the men at the docks." Barry went back to the topic at hand, a knife sitting on a little stand in front of him, "Residue is a perfect match."

"So it is the same guy." Joe stated.

"Definitely." Barry responded, "But the thing is these blades are old, centuries old."

"Do you have any idea why this guy would be after you?" Iris questioned to Kendra.

"No, I've never seen him before in my life." Kendra told her, confused at the situation.

"Well, he was certainly acting like he knew you. He kept calling her Priestess Chay-Ara." Cisco told the team, also confused.

"That's Coptic." Harry spoke up.

"You mean Egyptian?" Both Chloe and Caitlin questioned.

"That's right." Harry replied.

"Well, I grew up in Wisconsin, and I've never even left the states, so..." Kendra trailed off.

"This guy, he's clearly incredibly dangerous, so I need you to at least let us try to protect you." Barry told the confused woman.

"I can put a detail on her." Joe added.

"You didn't see this guy, Joe. No offense, but I don't think a cop is going to be able to protect her." Cisco spoke up.

"No, but we do have a few friends who could lend a hand. But we're going to need to leave Central City." Barry told the team.

"And go where?" Kendra questioned.

"Star City."

"Then I need to go get Sasha." Chloe added, putting a finger up. "You're cat will be fine, Chloe." Cisco told her. "You don't know that--" Chloe started, "Yes I do. It's a cat." Cisco interrupted.

"She doesn't like to be alone for more than a couple hours, Cisco- Shes old. She needs someone to be watching her. So she's coming whether you like it or not."

"I never said I didn't like your cat!" Cisco argued.

"Well then what's wrong with her going?" Chloe retorted, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing!" Cisco replied, as Chloe laughed, "I'm messing with you, Ramon-"

"Oh." Cisco let out, before Barry started to leave the cortex, Cisco quickly following.

"Well- I'll be back!" And with that Chloe left the building, passing Cisco and Barry before making her way to her apartment and getting her cat as well as food and water for Sasha. Then she came back to STAR Labs, less that 15 minutes later.

"You're giving Barry a run for his money." Cisco joked, making Chloe scrunch up her nose in inaudible laughter as she held her cat. And with that Barry, Cisco, Chloe and Kendra set of to Star City.

CHLOE WALKED BY Cisco and Kendra in what she was calling The Arrow Cave, Sasha in her arms.

"Okay, STAR Labs is impressive, but this is-" Kendra was cut off by her boyfriend? Chloe wasn't sure what they were.

"This is completely wrong!" He turned to Team Arrow, "Did you guys even look at the specs I send over?"

"Don't think they did, Cisco." Chloe responded, turning to the group, "Sup." She nodded her head.

"This is a tragedy. I'm mourning for the death of engineering." Felicity's mouth fell open as Chloe laughed.

"Copper wiring to handle the processing speed from the Palmer Satellite, or else your system is gonna overload." Cisco told them, hand on his hip.

Oliver looked annoyed at the man, as he also eyed Chloes cat.

"Yeah, but that hasn't happened. I mean-- It hasn't happened since last week. . I mean, it didn't- It happened yesterday." Felicity rambled.

"How I missed the rambles of Felicity Smoak." Chloe chuckled.

"Hi." Kendra interrupted.

"I'm Felicity." The blonde told Kendra.

"I'm Kendra Saunders." She walked over, holding out a hand, "I'm Cisco's..." She trailed off not knowing what to say.

"She's, uh, my, uh, new beautiful friend who kisses me occasionally." Cisco answered, awkwardly as Chloe laughed once more, patting her cats head. There was an awkward silence, Oliver letting out a sarcastic, "That's nice." Under his breath.

"Right." A short haired brunette female spoke up, "Um, I'm Thea. This is John Diggle and my brother."

"Oliver Queen." Kendra spoke.

"Hi." He smiled to the woman.

"Wow. Okay, first to meet The Flash and now the Green Arrow. Do you have any other surprises for me?" Kendra asked Cisco, who Chloe stood next to.

Chloe shrugged, "I mean, I'm like a part time superhero. Code names Electra." Cisco laughed, nervously, "Besides that, no more surprises." He all but pleaded.

"Barry, said that you need our help. Somebody very dangerous is after you." Oliver spoke to Kendra.

"Yeah, and I have no idea why." Kendra told the man.

"What does this guy even look like?" Thea questioned.

"Uh, hold on." Barry spoke up, taking off his gloves as Chloe walked over to Felicity and stood near the blonde, her looking down at the bundle in Chloes arms confused.

"Why do you have a cat?" Felicity questioned as Barry drew.

"Sasha doesn't like being alone for a long period of time." She shrugged as Barry held up the sketch saying, "Okay, this is him."

"Yeah, see, that's something I would never think of." Diggle added as Felicity took the drawing saying, "Hey, kind of rocking that Dorthaki look- Hot."

Chloe let out a loud laugh, looking at the drawing, following after the blonde, "How?"

Felicity shrugged, "What?"

"That man is not hot, Felicity-"

"Oh shut it-" The blonde spoke, before then saying, "Let's see if facial recognition can find a match." Now at the computer, Felicity clicked a bunch of keys, until finally a match popped up.

"That's him." Kendra stated.

"Yeah, strange. This pictures from 1975." Felicity told them.

"Which would make him about 80 years old right now." Barry added in.

"Okay, what else can you tell us?" Oliver questioned, getting annoyed.

"He said we've known each other for ages, but I've never meet the man before." Kendra shook her head.

"There has to be some kind of connection." Oliver told her.

"Not one I can think of." Kendra told the man, "I just moved to Central City six months ago."

"Why'd you move there?" Oliver demanded.

"I just felt drawn to the city, I guess." Kendra said.

"Kendra, there is a reason this guys after you. Think." Oliver all but ordered.

"Look, man, we just came out here to hide out for a bit until we figure things out, so you can take it down..." Cisco spoke up, getting cut off by Oliver, "You came here because you need our help. This is what my help looks like."

"Oliver, I just saved you guys from whatever the hell Flock of Seagulls was about to do. The least you can do is-"

"Barry, none of us have superpowers. You brought Kendra into our world without knowing who she is or what this dude that is after her is looking for. You made all of us unsafe. So maybe you should ask the questions." Oliver snapped out at the speedster.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa." Felicity put a hand on Oliver's arm, "Were all friends here, right?"

"Mm-hmm." Oliver hummed, through clenched teeth.

"Why don't we go back to our place and have some drinks, and we can talk?" Oliver just nodded.

AT OLIVER AND Felicitys place, Chloe was sat down on the couch near Thea; Sasha in her lap as she held a glass of wine in her hand. Ironically, when Leonard had first came to her apartment the woman was drinking wine.

"I'm not changing my nickname." Thea told Cisco, "I like Speedy." Chloe took a sip of her drink, already knowing what Cisco was going to say.

"Are you familiar with my body of work? If you are, then you know I can come up with something so much better than Speedy." Cisco told the woman.

"Why don't you get a haircut? And then maybe we can talk about it." Thea retorted making Chloe laugh, "He's never gonna do that to his luscious locks." Chloe joked, taking a sip of the alcohol in her hand.

"I think you're just mad because my conditioner game is on point." Cisco retorted back to the two, making Chloe grin.

"Oh, totally." She sarcastically replied as Thea smiled. After a few more moments of talking, Oliver came over and raised his glass, "I would like to propose a toast."

Everyone raised their glasses, Sasha even looked up from her relaxed position.

"I wish it wasn't just the dark times bringing us together." Oliver began, only for Barry to speed over and grab Oliver's cup, "But it is friends like you that make those dark times worth having."

Cisco and Chloe both chuckled at Barry stealing the "show".

Oliver chuckled, as his drink was handed back to him, "What a guy. Steals my drinks, steals my words. As I was saying, it's good to see everyone."

"Yes." Barry nodded.

"Cheers." Oliver said, making everyone else reply with, "Cheers." And with that they all took sips from their drinks, Chloe sighing as she pet Sasha. She was glad to have her friends.

It was about a half an hour later when Kendra suddenly gasped and pointed to the window, "Look!" In came a man, crashing the window, as Chloe set down Sasha, standing up and grabbing her gun from her pocket, cocking and turning the safety off.

"I will always find you, Chay-Ara." The man spoke.

Barry quickly sped Oliver his bow; him launching an arrow, as Chloe aimed her gun at the man.

"Don't move." Oliver ordered.

"Then how will I kill you all?" The man questioned, mockingly.

"Thing is, you won't." Chloe glared, letting her bullet fly as the man threw a couple knives, Oliver also releasing his arrow. Suddenly Barry got hit by a knife, having caught the others, as Chloe cocked her gun again, Oliver doing the same with an arrow. Oliver shot he arrow, the man in the trench coat catching them as he dodged Chloes first bullet.

Suddenly a fight erupted between the two men, until Oliver was pushed back, Chloe simply throwing her gun back into her pocket and firing up her powers.

"So that's how we're gonna play it?" She demanded, throwing a jolt of electricity at the man, him simply dodging it somehow as Barry rose. Another knife was thrown, Barry catching it.

"Yeah, I can do that too."

Oliver launched his bow again, getting up and firing at the man, only for them to be blocked.

Then two arrows made there ways into the mans shoulders, Thea launches another arrow, sending the man flying back as Oliver yelled, "Thea, no!" With that he fell over the balcony, Chloe tried to stop him from falling by holding onto the electricity in his body, but the man was falling too fast.

"What did you do?" Oliver questioned.

"I ended it." Thea stated.

"We needed answers!" Chloe yelled, her eyes turning back to normal as she grabbed her cat, making sure Sasha was okay. She was, making Chloe sigh in relief as Oliver yelled at his sister, "This is why we ask questions!"

Chloe followed Oliver onto the balcony, having set Sasha down inside, the two looked over the side, expecting to see a dead body on the ground. But he was gone.

"Wait. Wh- Where did he go?" Barry questioned, looking over the edge.

"I don't know--" Chloe let out as the two men said, "Oh, boy." Barry sighed as Chloe looked back down to the ground. "Fucking shit!"

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 2478

Fucking shit is right-

Idk what to say-

Also I'm not actually sure if this is canonically set in November, Im like 72% certain it's not- but since next episode is during December/Christmas i'm just gonna say it is!

I also don't really care- It helps my plot so-

Favorite Part?

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

81.7K 1.8K 36
"๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ง๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ ." - Jodi Piscoult Cora Agรกpi is far from being a hero. She moved to Central City to get...
39.6K 1.1K 36
In this alternate universe specifically Earth 52 Barry Allen gets over his fascination with one Iris West and instead falls in love with the beautifu...
20.4K 351 15
In a battle with the Reverse Flash Barry Allen accidentally reverses time to the day he woke up from his coma (this is my very first story please try...
231K 4.1K 84
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป (๐—ป.) ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...