𝙌𝙐𝙄𝙍𝙆𝙎.⠀( boku no hero...

By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ quirks has been moved to @madaraslore ! More

▌ 急変
▌ブックキャスト
▌ 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙂𝘼𝙄 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙄𝙏, 𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙂𝘼𝙏𝙊
⠀( ₀₀₀ )⠀⠀LITTLE KOU
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬
⠀( ₀₀₁ )⠀⠀KOURIN YAGAMI
⠀( ₀₀₂ )⠀⠀SMALL INTERLUDE
⠀( ₀₀₃ )⠀⠀FIRST DAY MADNESS
⠀( ₀₀₄ )⠀⠀BOOM BOOM GOES BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₀₅ )⠀⠀A BOY IN MIND
⠀( ₀₀₆ )⠀⠀FLOWER CROWN
⠀( ₀₀₇ )⠀⠀THE GODDAMN ALARM
⠀( ₀₀₈ )⠀⠀HERE COMES THE VILLAINS ⑴
⠀( ₀₀₉ )⠀⠀KOURIN VS NOMU ⑵
⠀( ₀₁₀ )⠀⠀FINISHED FOR NOW ⑶
⠀( ₀₁₁ )⠀⠀VISITING HER
⠀( ₀₁₂ )⠀⠀WORRIED
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶
⠀( ₀₁₃ )⠀⠀THE BAD OUTWEIGHS GOOD
⠀( ₀₁₄ )⠀⠀A REGULAR DAY
⠀( ₀₁₅ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₁₆ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH TODOROKI
⠀( ₀₁₇ )⠀⠀U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL
⠀( ₀₁₈ )⠀⠀CAVALRY BATTLE
⠀( ₀₁₉ )⠀⠀MON ANGE
⠀( ₀₂₀ )⠀⠀TOURNAMENT ⑴
⠀( ₀₂₁ )⠀⠀BATTLE ON ⑵
⠀( ₀₂₂ )⠀⠀INTENSE ⑶
⠀( ₀₂₃ )⠀⠀GAME, SET, MATCH ⑷
⠀( ₀₂₄ )⠀⠀A DISASTER
⠀( ₀₂₅ )⠀⠀RIPPLES IN THE WATER
⠀( ₀₂₆ )⠀⠀A DATE WITH ICYHOT
⠀( ₀₂₇ )⠀⠀SUNSET AND OCEAN VIBES
⠀( ₀₂₈ )⠀⠀AETHER
⠀( ₀₂₉ )⠀⠀MIDNIGHT'S TALE
⠀( ₀₃₀ )⠀⠀ENDEAVOUR
⠀( ₀₃₁ )⠀⠀THE HERO KILLER
⠀( ₀₃₂ )⠀⠀ACTIONS AND CONSEQUENCES
⠀( ₀₃₃ )⠀⠀REUNITED
⠀( ₀₃₄ )⠀⠀PURRFECT DAY
⠀( ₀₃₅ )⠀⠀A DAY WITH DABI
⠀( ₀₃₆ )⠀⠀DEEPER AND DEEPER
⠀( ₀₃₇ )⠀⠀WRITTEN EXAMS
⠀( ₀₃₈ )⠀⠀THE FINAL EXAM
⠀( ₀₃₉ )⠀⠀LEVIATHAN
⠀( ₀₄₀ )⠀⠀SURPRISE TWIST
⠀( ₀₄₁ )⠀⠀THE MALL
⠀( ₀₄₂ )⠀⠀STOLEN KISS
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬
⠀( ₀₄₃ )⠀⠀POOL DAYS
⠀𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀, 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄
⠀( ₀₄₄ )⠀⠀PRETTY LITTLE THING
⠀( ₀₄₅ )⠀⠀WILD, WILD PUSSYCATS
⠀( ₀₄₆ )⠀⠀QUESTIONS
⠀( ₀₄₇ )⠀⠀FOREVER YOURS
⠀( ₀₄₈ )⠀⠀RIGOROUS TRAINING
⠀( ₀₄₉ )⠀⠀LET'S TRAIN SOME MORE!
⠀( ₀₅₀ )⠀⠀UNDER THE STARS
⠀( ₀₅₁ )⠀⠀TEST OF COURAGE
⠀( ₀₅₃ )⠀⠀TAKEN
⠀( ₀₅₄ )⠀⠀VILLAINS HIDEOUT
⠀( ₀₅₅ )⠀⠀PATIENCE
PLEASE READ <3

⠀( ₀₅₂ )⠀⠀MOONFISH

1.8K 76 33
By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( an escapee )

❝悪役..

fun fact #45 ; kourin's rage can
get so overwhelming and she loses
herself in her anger that she'll stop
at nothing to get what she wants.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Kourin watched the purple smoke set in, an uneasy feeling worming its way into her stomach. "This is bad..." She mumbled, pulling the pair closer to her as she made an air bubble of clean for the three of them as the smoke set in. "Let's hurry up and get back to camp.."

"Is this gas a villain's doing? There's someone ahead," the half and half boy pointed to the body in the middle of the path.

"He's from Class B. Sho, pick him up," she instructed, extending the air bubble so that the half and half boy could pick him up. "I'm worried about the others."

Todoroki looked deep in thought, "we have no choice. We'll avoid the finish line and get back to camp. Let's leave this to Ragdoll who's at the half way point."

"Don't tell me what to d—" Bakugo's eyes widened, suddenly halting to a stop when the brunette did, as her heterochromatic hues landed on a dark figure ahead of them. "Hey, who was in front of us?"

"Fumikage and Mezo..." Kourin trailed off as the uneasy feeling went away and was instead replaced with rage.

"So pretty... so pretty... No, I have to work... I was captivated. Oh no... what beautiful flesh. Oh, don't tempt me.. I have a job to do," he rambled, standing up to face them.

"Don't fight?" His lip twitched. "You've got to be kidding me."

Kourin balled out her fists as she eyed the villain in front of her. He looked crazy. Not to mention, he adorned a black straight jacket, so he was definitely a mental patient. "I'm itching to fight. Wait, there's someone lurking in the shadows.."

Lilo's lips curved up into a smirk as he stepped out of the shadows, clapping his hand. "Bravo, darling."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Muscular punched the green haired boy into the side of the mountain, a smirk displayed on his lips. "Whoops. I almost forgot. If you know, tell me... where's the kid called Bakugo? Before I forget again, you should know where a girl named Yagami is, right?"

Midoriya's eyes widened at the mention of his two childhood friends. Kacchan?! Koucchan?!

"I still have to do my job." He charged at him, only for the small boy to dodge. "Can I take that as an, I don't know? I can, right? All right. Let's play!" He shouted, his foot making contact with his stomach as he was sent back into the side of the mountain.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Will they really be all right by themselves?" Kurogiri asked.

"Yeah. It's not my turn to be on stage right now. I'll see her soon enough. They're enough by themselves. In other words, the game has changed. Up until now, it was a roleplaying game where we had all the equipment but challenged the last boss while still at level one. I should've thought of it as a stimulation game. I should be the player, using all the pieces I can to break through the higher ranks. In order to do that, I need to first put cracks into the superhuman society. The Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains. It doesn't matter if those guys succeed or fail. Just the fact that they're there will scare the heroes." Shigaraki stared at the chapstick in his fingers, the corners of his lips twitching up slightly.

"Are they just sacrificial pawns?"

"Don't be ridiculous. Do I look that heartless? Their strength is real. Even though they're all facing different directions, they're comrades I can count on. In a society bound by rules, we're not the only ones oppressed." He said, staring at a photo of Bakugo. "I'm praying for their success. Plus, in the commotion, we should be able to snag my precious. We have someone that can change her mind. Right?"

At least I won't have to constantly watch over her and stalk her anymore if she's here. Kurogiri sighed. "What're your plans with Yagami?"

"To make her mine, of course. It'll be a devastating blow to the hero society when the daughter of two pros becomes a villain," he grinned maliciously. "I can't wait!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Everyone in Class A and Class B! In the name of the pro hero, Eraser Head, you are granted permission to engage in combat! I repeat! Everyone in Class A and Class B! You are granted permission to engage in combat!" Mandalay relayed through their brains.

Kourin smirked as she cracked her neck. "Hear that, Kat? Let's go all out. Sho, protect that guy."

"We have discovered two of the villains' targets. They're targeting two students, Kacchan and Koucchan! Kacchan and Koucchan should try to avoid combat and acting independently. Understand, Kacchan, Koucchan?!"

A vicious grin adorned his lips as he ran alongside the brunette. "Stop making so much noise in my head! I'm not attacking alone anyways!" Moonfish used his quirk, shooting an attack towards the pair. Luckily their relaxes kicked allowing them to dodge whilst the brunette made an earth wall.

"His quirk, what the fuck is it?" Kourin furrowed her brows.

"Don't go rushing carelessly into anything!" Todoroki scolded, freezing the floor which made the villain shoot up.

"I have to follow... I have to do my job." A wail escaped his lips.

Lilo wasn't needed here, his quirk was more focused on short distances and this seemed like an actual fight, which he detested. I'll just sit and watch my pretty little thing. He preferred controlling from the shadows.

"Did you hear that earlier? She said that you're both being targeted!" Todoroki said, a worried expression featuring his face.

"That damn Deku did something, I just know it. Saying fight then, don't fight. I don't give a damn what anyone says!" That was partly a lie. Bakugo shouted and went to attack, but more blade like objects shot out at him.

Kourin grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "Be rational, fucking think. His quirks look sharp and they're coming out of his mouth. Kind of disgusting..." This time, they were shot at her but the half and half boy defended her by blocking his attack with ice. "He's good at using the terrain with his quirk. Troublesome."

Gritting his teeth, the ash blond glared at where the villain used to be. "Even though he just looks like some scrawny small fry! You bastard!"

"Looks like he's got a lot of experience." Todoroki added.

"Show me... your flesh..." Moonfish moaned, his teeth sticking out of his mouth and acting like... blades.

Her eyes widened in realisation. "I know him.. briefly. It was on a news report as I was flicking channels... and I was kind of occupied," she trailed off recalling the night Dabi gave her Kasai. "Moonfish. His quirk is blade tooth. He's an escapee."

"If you use any large flames around here and the fire spreads, we'll be surrounded by flames and everyone will die. Do you get it?" Todoroki told them, mostly the angry ash blond.

"Shut up! I know!"

Kourin balled up her fist, setting it alight. "Go all out, Kat. Set the place ablaze. It won't get out of hand because I'll subdue the fire. Focus on capturing the villain." Her intense look disappeared at the sound of a gunshot. "A gun...?"

"Kou! Focus!" He shouted.

"Sho!" She backflipped to the dodge the sharp blade and knocked the half and half boy back. "You focus! Don't worry about me!" Her attention flashed back to the villain before them as blue flames shot out from her hands.

"Flesh... Piece of meat... Flesh!" He shouted, dodging her attack swiftly, as more of his blade like teeth shot at them. "Your flesh... girl's flesh... sweeter... Give me!"

Bakugo growled. "I can't get near him, damn it! The only thing I can do is blast him with everything I've got.."

"Let's go then—"

"The blast will impair my vision too! What'll happen if I can't stop all of it? Our opponent has the advantage in both number of moves and distance!" Todoroki reminded them.

Kourin gritted her teeth and glared up at the villain. "Your starting to freeze, Sho." Her blue flames turned orange for a second, getting rid of the frost on his face before it changed back to blue. More blades were shot at them, so mimicking the half and half boy she made a thick wall of ice, buying them some time. "What's the plan then?"

Before either of them could answer, they were interrupted by a series of loud rumbles and crashes. Judging from the sounds, it was moving closer and closer.

"Bakugo! Todoroki! Kou! One of you, please, make some light!" Shoji shouted as he ran, with a heavily injured green haired boy on his back. His eyes landed on the brunette's aflame hand.

"Flesh.." Moonfish mumbled, sending out an attack, only to be slammed to the ground by an out of control Dark Shadow.

"Koucchan! Kacchan!" Midoriya shouted, relieved.

Todoroki furrowed his brows as his heterochromatic hues watched the pair run towards them. "Shoji and Midoriya? Tokoyami?!"

"Fumi... kage..?" The blue flame that encased her fist disappeared as her eyes landed on the shadow that was attack anyone and anything. "No way... not my bird boy."

Using his quirk, he created a mouth at the end of one of his many limbs. "Hurry up and make light! Tokayami's out of control!"

"Indiscriminate attacks, huh? Kou, use your fl—"

"Not yet.." She mumbled, her eyes trained on the villain that slowly got up once Dark Shadow moved his hand. "Look."

"Flesh... Piece of meat... It's no good.. I can't allow it," he mumbled out as he slowly got up using his quirk. "I'm the only one who's allowed to look at the cross section of those kids... Don't steal them from me!" Moonfish shouted as blades shot out from his mouth.

"Don't beg." Dark Shadow said, easily stopping the villain. "Small fry!" He broke the blades, severing his teeth before hurling him towards a row of trees before letting out a roar. "I haven't had enough fun yet!"

Kourin stepped forward, her whole body encased with blue flames. "Enough, give us back Fumi." She said, her voice monotone as she made the fire that surrounded her brighter and hotter.

Sure enough, the rampaging monster disappeared and the bird boy came back, panting softly and on his knees. "Sorry... Thanks for saving me..." He looked up to be met with the brunette's heterochromatic eyes. "U— uh, your shirt.." He motioned to the shirt that was slowly getting burnt.

"Oh, right." The flames disappeared, leaving the rest of her clothes intact, but, it exposed the hickeys and love marks she'd been so desperately hiding. She pulled him up and enveloped him into a hug. "I'm glad you're okay."

"Tokoyami, are you all right? You did a good job doing what we asked," the multi limbed boy told him, stepping forwards.

"Sorry, Shoji... You, too, Midoriya. I was too immature." Tokoyami mumbled. "I let my anger take over and released Dark Shadow... The influence of the darkness and my anger spurred on that guy... In the end, it got so strong that I couldn't hold back and ended up hurting Shoji."

"We can leave that for later," the masked boy said, smiling through his mask while Midoriya who was on his back, smiled as well. "That's what you would say, right?" 

"Mezo, give me your injured arm... Let me see if I can do this right.. Oh, just keep on talking," she wrapped her hands around his bleeding arm and tuned out their voices as she focused on healing his cut. When she opened her eyes, the bleeding had stopped. "Thank god... now," she looked at her injured green bean. "Izu, jesus fucking christ, what the hell are you doing? I know you want to become a hero and all, but even I don't do this damage to myself... too often!" She scolded, prying him from the multi armed boy.

Midoriya winced. "Koucchan, we have to get you and Kacchan to safety... don't worry ab—"

"Of course I'm going to worry about you, baka! I'm always worried.." Kourin began muttering to herself, but not before noticing the ash blond's confused face. She found it cute. "Keep explaining your plan, whatever, I'm listening in a way." She placed her hand on his damaged eye and began healing it, which was easy enough to heal. Her heterochromatic eyes landed on his arm and sighed, gently placing a hand on his forearm and wrist. It was broken. Very broken. And she wasn't used to healing anything other than herself and a few small injures. Making him feel a little better would be enough.

"Koucchan," he trailed off, feeling his arm get mended slightly. "It feels... better... you can heal?!"

She huffed and pinched his cheeks. "Aizawa-Sensei's teaching me other ways in using my quirks, I can project my accelerated regeneration to other people to heal them.. for now, I don't know to what extent."

Lilo eyed his fallen companion before glancing over to the brunette. Seems like they forgot about me... Better sneak away for now. I'll see you soon Kourin Yagami.

"Honestly, with this group, we could probably even go up against All Might." Midoriya proclaimed.

"What's with you guys?!" Bakugo shouted.

Kourin sighed and folded her arms, helping the green haired boy up. "Take it easy, okay? But just in case.. Mezo, can your carry him, please? And you know, Kat and I, we can protect ourselves."

Todoroki glanced at the pair, "you two walk in the middle."

He scoffed, "don't protect us, you scum!"

"Let's go!" Shoji said, leading the way with Midoriya on his back.

Bakugo shouted yet again. "Don't ignore me!"

"Make sure you keep up," the half and half boy told them, though he had more faith in the brunette than he did the ash blond.

"Don't tell me what to do!" And yet he was doing as they said.

Kourin placed a hand on his shoulder. "Lower your voice, you angry pomeranian."

"Shut up!" He shouted, lacing their hands together.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

...遊びに来ました❞

▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

GOD JESUS CHRIST. I CANNOT EVEN
FUCKING FUCKER. GENUINELY
SCARED WHILE WRITING THIS. DABI
USIN HIS QUIRK MAKES HIM 10000%
MORE FUCKING HOT IDK WHY JUST
GOD THAT SMIRK AHHHHHH. ><
AND IZUKU AND HIS FIGHT MY POOR
BABY JESUS CHRIST I WAS GOING TO
WRITE IT BUT FUCK IT NO. STUPID
MUSCULAR BITHC. IZU BABY WHY
YOU BREAKIN YOUR ARMS LOOK AT
YOUR DANG ARMS. IMMA CRYING.
these is episode 42, 43 and half of
44 combined. fumikage is just so cute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 677 18
tomura shigaraki/dabi x female reader ⚘ after getting out of a relationship, y/n's life isn't all that great. she decides to join the league of villa...
426K 18.4K 67
Ever since your Quirk first manifested, you've been the apple of everyone's eye. With the goal of becoming a hero, you enroll to U.A. and soon find y...
9K 113 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
405K 13.3K 97
Burn me twice. Sequel to Burn Me (Bakugo x Reader).