𝙌𝙐𝙄𝙍𝙆𝙎.⠀( boku no hero...

By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ quirks has been moved to @madaraslore ! More

▌ 急変
▌ブックキャスト
▌ 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙂𝘼𝙄 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙄𝙏, 𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙂𝘼𝙏𝙊
⠀( ₀₀₀ )⠀⠀LITTLE KOU
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬
⠀( ₀₀₁ )⠀⠀KOURIN YAGAMI
⠀( ₀₀₂ )⠀⠀SMALL INTERLUDE
⠀( ₀₀₃ )⠀⠀FIRST DAY MADNESS
⠀( ₀₀₄ )⠀⠀BOOM BOOM GOES BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₀₅ )⠀⠀A BOY IN MIND
⠀( ₀₀₆ )⠀⠀FLOWER CROWN
⠀( ₀₀₇ )⠀⠀THE GODDAMN ALARM
⠀( ₀₀₈ )⠀⠀HERE COMES THE VILLAINS ⑴
⠀( ₀₀₉ )⠀⠀KOURIN VS NOMU ⑵
⠀( ₀₁₀ )⠀⠀FINISHED FOR NOW ⑶
⠀( ₀₁₁ )⠀⠀VISITING HER
⠀( ₀₁₂ )⠀⠀WORRIED
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶
⠀( ₀₁₃ )⠀⠀THE BAD OUTWEIGHS GOOD
⠀( ₀₁₄ )⠀⠀A REGULAR DAY
⠀( ₀₁₅ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₁₆ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH TODOROKI
⠀( ₀₁₇ )⠀⠀U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL
⠀( ₀₁₈ )⠀⠀CAVALRY BATTLE
⠀( ₀₁₉ )⠀⠀MON ANGE
⠀( ₀₂₀ )⠀⠀TOURNAMENT ⑴
⠀( ₀₂₁ )⠀⠀BATTLE ON ⑵
⠀( ₀₂₂ )⠀⠀INTENSE ⑶
⠀( ₀₂₃ )⠀⠀GAME, SET, MATCH ⑷
⠀( ₀₂₄ )⠀⠀A DISASTER
⠀( ₀₂₅ )⠀⠀RIPPLES IN THE WATER
⠀( ₀₂₆ )⠀⠀A DATE WITH ICYHOT
⠀( ₀₂₇ )⠀⠀SUNSET AND OCEAN VIBES
⠀( ₀₂₈ )⠀⠀AETHER
⠀( ₀₂₉ )⠀⠀MIDNIGHT'S TALE
⠀( ₀₃₀ )⠀⠀ENDEAVOUR
⠀( ₀₃₁ )⠀⠀THE HERO KILLER
⠀( ₀₃₂ )⠀⠀ACTIONS AND CONSEQUENCES
⠀( ₀₃₃ )⠀⠀REUNITED
⠀( ₀₃₄ )⠀⠀PURRFECT DAY
⠀( ₀₃₅ )⠀⠀A DAY WITH DABI
⠀( ₀₃₆ )⠀⠀DEEPER AND DEEPER
⠀( ₀₃₇ )⠀⠀WRITTEN EXAMS
⠀( ₀₃₈ )⠀⠀THE FINAL EXAM
⠀( ₀₃₉ )⠀⠀LEVIATHAN
⠀( ₀₄₀ )⠀⠀SURPRISE TWIST
⠀( ₀₄₁ )⠀⠀THE MALL
⠀( ₀₄₂ )⠀⠀STOLEN KISS
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬
⠀( ₀₄₃ )⠀⠀POOL DAYS
⠀𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀, 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄
⠀( ₀₄₄ )⠀⠀PRETTY LITTLE THING
⠀( ₀₄₅ )⠀⠀WILD, WILD PUSSYCATS
⠀( ₀₄₆ )⠀⠀QUESTIONS
⠀( ₀₄₇ )⠀⠀FOREVER YOURS
⠀( ₀₄₈ )⠀⠀RIGOROUS TRAINING
⠀( ₀₄₉ )⠀⠀LET'S TRAIN SOME MORE!
⠀( ₀₅₀ )⠀⠀UNDER THE STARS
⠀( ₀₅₂ )⠀⠀MOONFISH
⠀( ₀₅₃ )⠀⠀TAKEN
⠀( ₀₅₄ )⠀⠀VILLAINS HIDEOUT
⠀( ₀₅₅ )⠀⠀PATIENCE
PLEASE READ <3

⠀( ₀₅₁ )⠀⠀TEST OF COURAGE

2K 84 61
By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( ooh, scary? )

❝もっとキスして..

time you enjoy spending is
and will never be time wasted.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Her mind was wandering back to last night when Todoroki carried her back to the room just as she was on the verge of passing out, but she still remembered the kiss on the forehead he gave her. Compared to the previous night, she and the dual haired male came back relatively early allowing her to be fully rested for training. She couldn't believe herself. She'd had sex with two guys in the span of two days, the brunette flushed just thinking about it. The way she called their names out. The way they called her name out...

"So, not only does your quirk heal you, it makes you feel invigorated, right?" Aizawa asked, bopping her on the head when she didn't answer. "Focus."

"Hai."

"Well, try making some people feel like that for your quirk, keep doing what you're doing. E—" He paused for a second before placing a hand on her head. "Emi would be proud. And so would Dai."

Looking around, the ones that needed invigorating the most were those who had extra lessons, they all looked very tired, and... her heterochromatic eyes landed on the two boys she'd had intimate moments with before they landed on a completely wholesome one. "Izu!"

"K— Koucchan!" He squeaked, glancing over to her.

"C'mere," she called out, motioning for him to come over to her. And like a good boy, he did as he was told. Kourin took his hand in hers, trying to project her quirk onto him. "Tell me when you feel something."

"H— hai!" Nothing happened at first, but after a few minutes of holding hand and completely concentration from the brunette.. "Koucchan, I feel less tired!"

"Really?!"

"Y— yeah!"

"That's great. It means my accelerated regeneration can be used to heal others. After some practice. Thanks, broccoli boy," she ruffled his green locks before walking over to Tiger. Not noticing the two pairs of eyes locked on her figure.

Pixie Bob giggled, catching everyone's attention. "More importantly, everyone, tonight... we'll have a test of courage with the classes pitted against each other! After training hard, you can play hard! The carrot and the stick!"

"I hate scary things..." Jirou shivered.

"Revelry in the dark..." Now who could've said that?

"So do your best right now!" She grinned.

A test of courage.. Kourin had never been able to anything of the sort because of her guardians at the time. Nothing could be scarier than them or losing her friends.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

One misstep from the stone pillar she'd created and she was sent falling down, everyone halted their training as they watched in shock that no one tried to do anything. They knew she could save herself, was she waiting on someone else to save her?

"Koucchan does that sometimes... she just likes to... fall... I don't like watching her do that..." Midoriya mumbled and rubbed his elbow, turning away from her.

Monoma scoffed and brushed past the red haired male, activating the quirk he'd borrowed and catching the brunette just before she'd hit the ground. "Mon ange, you could've saved yourself... and not to mention, how do you make falling elegant too?"

Kourin pinched his cheek. "That's right. I could've saved myself, but even then I wanted to fall."

"Fall for me?" His lips curved up into a charming smile.

"You're an idiot," she slipped out of his arms and pressed her lips to his cheek. "But, thanks... I guess."

"Anything for you, mon ange.." He winked. And he did mean anything. A shiver ran down his spine as he felt multiple people glaring at him and he decided it was best if he simply didn't look.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Bakugo, you're really good at using a knife!" Uraraka exclaimed as she stopped to watch him expertly cut up the vegetables whilst she carried wood in her arms. "It's unexpected..."

"What do you mean, unexpected? How can you be bad at using a knife?" He shouted, tensing when he felt someone's arms wrap around his waist. "Wh—"

A yawn escaped Kourin's mouth as she rested her head against the ash blond's back, her arms around his waist. "Ocha, he's husband material. His food is really good.. I love his crepes and.. his chicken.."

"There he is. We haven't seen the capable version of him in a while." Kaminari mused, walking past them.

"Everyone's too energetic..." Kirishima mumbled, glancing behind him. They look like an old married couple..

Ochaco glanced back to the tired brunette. "You've tasted his cooking before, Koucchan? Husband material?"

Kourin opened a single eye as she felt Bakugo's heart beat speed up. "We're childhood friends, I've been over to his house a few times.. and.. uh.. I guess I said that because, I'd want a husband who could cook. B— but! We're still too young for marriage!"

Bakugo grew comfortable in her arms as he continued to cut up the vegetables, opening his mouth to speak once the short haired girl was gone. "Husband material, huh?"

"Don't let it get to your head, hedgehog," she mumbled.

When he felt her pulling away, he scoffed. "Stay here, idiot. How many times do I have to tell you? Stay here. I... I like you here." He said, an embarrassed blush coating his cheeks.

Kourin's lips curved up into a smile, sliding her cold hands underneath his shirt. "You're so cute, Kat."

"Don't distract me, idiot!" He shouted, his face flushed.

"I can go if you want," she teased.

Bakugo growled, "don't make me repeat myself stupid!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Now, we've filled our bellies and washed the dishes!" A grin appeared on Pixie Bob''s face. "Next..."

"...it's time for the test of courage!" Ashido squealed.

"We're going to test it!" Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari and Sato shouted in unison, clearly giddy.

They tensed up when they heard Aizawa's voice. "Before that, it pains me to say this, but the extra lessons group will be having class with me now."

"You've got to be kidding me!" She shouted, eyes bulging out.

"Sorry. Your training during the day wasn't good enough, so I have to use this time." Aizawa captured them all with his scarf, whilst the failure five teared up. A sympathetic smile appeared on Kourin's lips, placing a kiss on all their cheeks as they were dragged away, all screaming her name and other phrases.

"Okay, so Class B will be the first to be the scarers. Class A will leave in pairs every three minutes. There are tags with your names written on them in the middle of the route, so bring those back with you." Pixie Bob explained. "Those being the scarers aren't allowed to make direct contact. Show us how scary you are with your quirks."

"The class that makes the most people piss their pants with creativity and imagination wins!" Tiger added.

"Stop it. That's filthy." Jirou complained.

"I see! They're trying to make us refine our ideas by making us compete with each other! Giving us more options for our quirks in the process!" Iida concluded. "As expected of U.A.!"

Kourin bonked him on the head. "Stop going on about U.A. Tenya, just relax and have fun. Uptight class rep."

"Now, you'll draw lots to determine your partners!"

Tokoyami and Shoji made team one.

Kourin, Bakugo and Todoroki made team two.

Jirou and Hagakure made team three.

Yaoyorozu and Aoyama made team four.

Uraraka and Asui made team five.

Ojiro and Mineta made team six.

Iida and Koda made team seven.

Midoriya, by himself made team eight.

There was an even number but the green haired boy had somehow ended up alone. Kourin looked to the two boys between her then back to her best friend. "Izu, I could partner up with y—"

Bakugo roughly grabbed her shoulder and pulled her to his chest. "You're not fucking going anywhere. If you're worried about Deku, have the half and half bastard go with him!"

"I want to be with Kou too." Todoroki said in his usual monotone voice. He was friends with Midoriya, sure, but, he wasn't going to leave the two of them alone. Not now.

And thus, the protege of All Might was left alone.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

When it was their turn, of course, Kourin stood in the middle to try and keep the peace and she was the one that was the least scared between the three. "Remember, it's just their quirks." When a head popped out of the ground, a soft 'oh' escaped their lips, they tensed up, their hands gripping on the brunette's who merely stared at the girl. "You're kind of cute."

Is she not scared?

How is she not fucking scared?!

"C'mon scaredy cats, let's go.." As they neared the end, the brunette sniffed the air and frowned. "Do you guys smell something burnt...?"

Todoroki frowned, nodding. "Black smoke?"

Bakugo gripped her hand even tighter. "I don't fucking like this..."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

...あなたをもっと好きになる❞

▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

YEAH I WANTED KOU TO HUG HIM
BEHIND HIS BACK WHILST HE CUT
VEGETABLES OR WTV. ITS CUTE. I
WANT SOMEONE TO DO THAT TO ME.
threesome? maybe. well, i mean..
i thought this chapter was pre cute.
she finally gets to see dabi again,
this time as a villain uwu and and
himiko too. dang. babey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 2K 40
The Todoroki Family have always been quite a complex family to understand. But we all know that there are four children in the family. What if I said...
21.1K 624 45
"Am I in love with him? Or am I just obsessed?" A villain, of course, that's what she is. But the only difference is, she is head over heels for this...
16.4K 1.2K 8
[Various!MHA X Fem!Reader] "I can talk to dead people. They complain... a lot." Being gifted with a quirk that was a combination of both your parents...