✰ƬЄƦƛ ƑƖƬƠƠƦ✰ ❝sídnααz tαlє❞

By Naughty_Breeze

Specially For Sidnaaz Lovers..😍 More

﹏❣C͟U͟R͟T͟A͟I͟N͟ O͟P͟E͟N͟I͟N͟G͟❣﹏
Secret CuPiD & Arrogant Manipulator..
Dekh takle.. Waise hi mera na bheja firra hua h..
tere liye hum hain jiye
SS- 2 ~ { Arranged Vivah } Introduction..
Need Answer.. - "Changes?"
Arranged Vivah - 2
Arranged Vivah - 3
Arranged Vivah - 4
Arranged Vivah - 5
Arranged Vivah - 6
Clarification..
Arranged Vivah - 7
Arranged Vivah - 8
Arranged Vivah - 9
Arranged Vivah - 10
Note💔
Arranged Vivah - 11
Important Notification🤗
Arranged Vivah - 12
Arranged Vivah - 13
Arranged Vivah - 14
Arranged Vivah - 15 ~ Creating Mess
Arranged Vivah - EPILOGUE💟
Need Suggestion🙆
His Queen..
Sidnaaz Express - 1 ~ Is She Mad!?
💔🤧
Important..
Sidnaaz Express - 2 ~ Taking Stand For Rita..
Gand Mut Felao😡😠
Dekhiye Kis Chudail Or Pirate Ne Darshan Diye Hai!
Sidnaaz Express - 3 ~ Jealousy!
No Update Till....
Sidnaaz Express - 4 ~ Chup Chupke Chatting!
Who Want!?
Sidnaaz Express - 5 ~ Sharing Deep Secret!
Important!💔
।।IMPORTANT NOTE।।
||Dil Ko Karar Aaya||
" Siddharth Ki Jaan "
NEW SIDNAAZ STORY.
ENCHANTED.

Arranged Vivah - 1

7.6K 443 63
By Naughty_Breeze

A Cover For the SS😝😁- Mine Creation..😋🙈

It's completely different from the introduction Part...... 😇

Four days before marriage :-

They are meeting for the v first time. They have not seen each other even in the picture.

Reason?

He is her family’s choice and she wants to accept him blindly.

On the other hand, he is not happy with this marriage. So he has no interest in seeing her. He has come to tell her the truth.

“Listen, I have no interest in this marriage,” He said.

Without Even Seeing Shehnaaz, “I was never in a relationship before because I just can't stand off the name of Relationship so Marriage is so far.. For my dii , I cannot turn down this proposal. I want you to reject me and just say no to this marriage. We don’t have any future together. It's better to not get together..”, He left not Even looking at Once.

Leaving her all messed up.... She don't know How to tell her Parents about this! Her parents was so happy When Superstar Sidharth Shukla's Elder Sister Approached to them..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rashmi Sid's Elder sister saw her in gurudwara.. She was just fallen in love with her inn, her smile and her angelic heart..

After that Rashmi Saw her helping a blind old man crossing the road and one Time helping Street childern with their food....

And just at that time rashmi knows that this girl will Be her little Brother's Wife..

She take out all the information of shehnaaz and was so happy knowing that she's well educated and have good Morals but feel really bad knowing about her Parents..

When She talk to Sidharth..

HE Said, " please dii.. You know na.. I don't belive in relationship.. I just don't want to marry.. ".

" sid.. Aise kaise tum nhi shaadi kroge! You have to marry shehnaaz.. And it's my final decision.. ", Rashmi Declared with no room for discussion..

" but dii.. She's 27.. And I'm 39 Yrs old.. We have 12 yrs Age difference.. How Can you Even think like this!? ", Sidharth trying to show that he's angry but he's just messed up.. His sister is not agreeing with his Decision..

Why the hell it's happening with me!?, he thought mentally pulling his hairs in frustration.

" oh common sidharth.. It's not any major difference.. Some people even have 20 yrs difference.. But they are married.. Right!? ", Rashmi said, now She's getting irritated with this Mr. Sidharth lad jaunga behense par shaadi nhi karunga shukla..

" But.. ", before sidharth say further rashmi interrupted him..

" no.. My decision is final.. You have my swear.. ", Rashmi Used her emotional blackmail making Sidharth Sealed his lips..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On Other Side ; Shehnaaz was soo happy when her crush's elder sister Comes for their alliance..

But now it's Seems her Dreams Were shattering into pieces after Meeting him and rejecting by him.. He didn't even give a single glance to her..

She never got love from her parents as they always thought girls are burden..

Low mentality!

She always Dreamed about sidharth being her prince charming but Now its Seems her dream shattering into Million of Pieces..

Though Sidharth Was Never in any relationship because he just wanted to be away from in any relationship!

And the reason?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Reason is that his parents get divorced when he and his elder sister Rashmi Were 6 and 8 Yrs Old, respectively.

When there Was the Time that who will hold the responsibility of them they were fighting for sid to their father and rashmi to their Mother.. But when they Reached Court judge took decision on both children decision that they don't want to get separate from Each other.. So it decided and 6 Months father will keep both of them and next 6 Months their mother will keep them..

Though Rashmi was so sad with the fact they have to live like that but then accepted their fate but it left a negative effect on sidharth he Start loosing trust on relationships and for him only his sister matters to him and nothing anyone Else..

His belive on relationships got more negative when their parents married to other and when they have to live with their mother they have to call someone else dad and when they have to live with their father they have to call someone else mom....

Sidharth was always feel suffocating.. So he just at the age to 18 start doing work.. Giving interviews in some tv shows and sometimes for Bollywood..

With lots of struggle finally he became the sensational superstar Sidharth shukla..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shehnaaz couldn't able to reject the alliance as she fear what if her father beat her!

She's living in hell like family.. And Don't want to live here where everyday her parents Taunt her....

What's her fault that she's a girl!?

The marriage preparations Started with full enthusiasm.. Everyone was happy except our sidnaaz..

Sana's Parents were happy as they are getting rid of her for forever and Rashmi and her husband Vijayendra Kumariea was very happy as their brother / Brother-in-law is finally setting in his life with a pure soul..

But only if they Know ;

Sid was so angry on sana for not rejecting him..

HE was taking in every Rituals with his half heart..

Sana was happy that atleast she's getting free from hell..

Sidharth get ready for marriage only if the marriage would be Private.. And also that there will be any kind of Damm Rituals of engagement and haldi and all.. As he don't believe in this all Shit....

So They both get married Privately that too in punjab..

No Media was having even a hint about the fact that the Sensational Superstar The Sidharth Shukla Is Getting Married..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Both were siting in mandap after completing every rituals and now it's Time for 7 Vows..

Shehnaaz is in veil.. 😝

Priest Said, " It's Time For saath phere.. ", both Stand when rashmi does their guthbandan..

They start taking saathphere around sacred fire.. Sidharth was holding her hand tightly making her feel pain..

With the first phera, the couple invokes the gods for the plenitude of pure and nourishing food and a life that is noble and respectful.

With the second phera the couple prays for physical and mental strength and to lead a healthy and peaceful life.

The third phera is taken for the fulfilment of spiritual obligations. The gods are invoked for blessing the couple with spiritual strength.

The fourth phera is taken for the attainment of happiness and harmony through mutual love and trust and a long joyous life together.

The fifth phera is taken to pray for the welfare of all living entities in the entire universe and for begetting noble children.

The sixth phera is for bountiful seasons all over the world. The couple prays for bountiful seasons and seeks that they may go through these seasons together, just as they would share their joys and sorrows.

With the last phera they pray for a life of understanding, loyalty, unity and companionship not only for themselves but also for the peace of the universe.

After that ; sidharth filled her Hairline Followed by a simple neptulian Chain with a Small dimand around her Neck..

They took blessings from Enders....

TO BE CONTINUED...........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Phewwwww!!

I Hope you guyz Like the update!🤞🤞

Lots of readers want that I should write in This book only as a short story but don't worry soon I'll fulfill of the wish of other readers too.. 😇

Bindu07
PoojaShukla7
Thedreamer_Ak
ShahSAIR
BidishaKarar
Trupti84
anjni123
Luvssid
agarwalgovind
_khusiyaan_
lialia
Malharrane
Ragyarags
LeenaNath
TanviMahatab
SidNaazian_
anonymous9567247
AyeshaShaikh392
Sidnaaz_heart
DeepanjaliWason
sidxnaaz
akankshatanu
RiDgEnIgHt
meghna112

Please Do VOTES And COMMENTS😇💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 8.4K 40
Another sidnaaz fanfiction. trying to bring a different story from my other two works. hope you guys will like it.
62.6K 9.1K 58
***
189K 13.1K 43
"Kyuki ek love story sirf I love you se hi puri nhi hoti" [COMPLETED] This story is based on pure imagination..It is completely my point of view. En...
8.7K 608 13
Let's explore bigg boss only with our most favorite couple Sidnaaz❤️