Arranged Vivah - 14

200+ Votes And 40+ Comments For Next Update..😇💕

One Part and Epilogue is left and it's already Ready.. If you Need next Parts then hurry up and complete the Target..😜

Shehnaaz just looked at him surprised , " did he just call me baby", she thought.....

But then without a word she walked out.

Sid closed the door and shehnaaz came out with a little smile playing on her lips.... she looked at the bedroom.

All his stuff already out.. he made the bed and set the room nicely . She smiled at the effort and saw how he put his wallet, watch, Belt, Suit, Handkerchief And shoes just like Sana use to set up in the morning .

" Wahh karela Shukla.... You remember how I put things for you.....very good...but one thing you don't know that it's not matching And I want you to wear matching like always.."

She said putting hands on her hips.

Sana corrected the color and matched his suit and shoes. She took out his suitcase and laptop and put it beside his clothes , now only thing left was coffee....

She turned around suddenly when she heard the bathroom door open and bumped into Sid bare chest.

Water dripping down from his hair on her face and  bare chest......she looked at him gulping hard.

Her hand resting on his towel... Sid Kept staring at her without moving his eyes .

She Didn't back up And he dint back up either.. this close proximity is killing him with desires....

His muscular body and cute messy hair is not helping her either . One can just imagine what She must be going through . Standing so close to him and the eye lock isn't helping sana with her decision of being stern with him , she slowly looked down at his chest , moving her hand she stepped back.

She looked down tucking her hair behind her ear . She turned around confused at her own state . She Doesn't know what happens to her when he gets close to her and that eye lock why does it keep happening ?

What's going on ?

She shakes her head in confusion and walks to bathroom.. mumbling not to look at him again....

Sana mumbling , " don't look at him Sana.. Don't look , don't look, don't lo.."

But she couldn't resist....her eyes goes on him again and she sees the bruise on his shoulders .

He was busy wiping his hair... Sana couldn't resist but ask him worriedly about the bruise .

" how did this happen ? "

She said pointing towards the bruises....Sid looked at her and smiled.

"  hmmm..... this is my punishment for not knowing about my wife's phobia.."

Her eyes grew wider realizing what he is saying. Flash back of last night came into her eyes when she was clutching onto his shoulders really hard... she pressed her nails into his shoulders not realizing it must be hurting him.

" I ... I m sorry I did not mean...."

She couldn't finish when sid said

" no need to say sorry Shehnaaz...I deserve it. I should be the one saying sorry to you.. not you.."

" but it must be hurting you..", She Said worriedly Still her eyes didn't moved from his Bruises.

" less then what I made you go through the past month. I will be fine please don't worry.. ", He Said blinking his Eyes.

Sana became sad..

yes he didn't know about her being scared in the dark but she shouldn't have clutched his flash like that she thought to her self .

She slowly walked to the bathroom. Before she could enter Sid said -

" thank you for switching the color of the suit.. I'm not good at that.. this is just perfect... and today I'll make us coffee while you shower and get ready . How do You like your coffee? ".

" it's ok you don't have to..", She Said.

" but  I want to.. "

" I don't drink coffee.. I drink tea.. "

" acha no problem....I'll make chai for you then.. "

He said determined as if he knows how to make that but then in reality  he doesn't know how to make tea.😆

He never had to, it was always made by his Dii or Cook.. He is in big dilemma now.

" But google is the key to success ", he thought With Smirk...

He went to the kitchen while Sana showered and got ready.

In the kitchen :

" oh sir you here..", Servant Bow his head as Soon as he Saw Shukla-ji😜

" yes...why..can't i come In the kitchen..? ", Sid asked Glaring at Him.

" if you need anything you should have told me I would have got it for you..", Servant Said Gulping with Fear.

Sid thought about it.. instead of google he should just ask Servant. He would know how Sana likes her tea.

" no... I mean yes I need to learn how to make tea.. ", Sid Said combing his already Combed Hair Nervously, with his Fingers.

" I'll make it.... you don't worry about it ", Servant Said.

" no I'm telling you I want to make it . Just tell me how it's done ..", He Ordered stubbornly.

Hearing his loud voice Rashmi and Dev came towards the kitchen .

He was irritated but then realizing he just yelled he closed his eyes and said it nicely again taking a deep breath in..

" Prakash I want to make this myself.."

Rashmi and Dev heard him say that...

while Prakash just looked at him confused one sec he was mad now he is all calm and nice....

Sid made tea and everyone sat down at breakfast table.. It's 6.45am now and usually he leaves home by 6.30am but today he will go with his wife..

Sana came down the stairs looked stunning .

She feel weird because now there is no hiding and first time she's going to eat with everyone else in the morning.....

He kept looking at her.

She sat down but his eyes were glued . She picked up the bread but
Then she realized he is waiting for her to try the tea...

she put the bread back and picked up the cup of tea and sipped slowly..

Sana looked up at him.

While Rashmi and Dev just smiled and looked at Sid staring at his wife eagerly to know what she thinks ...

" thank you this is really nice.."

" your welcome..I'm glad you liked it..", Sid Said happily..

He said that and started having his breakfast.

They ate and headed to the office together as after that they also have to go for Shoot..