Arranged Vivah - 15 ~ Creating Mess

200+ Votes And 40+ Comments For Next Update..😇💕

Almost all morning went by In meetings and mostly office work...

After that both Reached set for the album Shoot..

Everyone now is aware of her being Mrs Shukla so they greeted both of them together with Paras. Sid looked back at sana who is still away from him even after he slowed down.

He gave up and stood at a spot waiting for her to catch up but she stopped and turned right . She then , walked towards her Vanity.. Sid standing there while everyone( spot, Director and so on.. ) just looked .

Sid saw all people present there talking.. he turned around only to see sana walking towards her Vanity ignoring him completely. Instantly Kabir Singh took over him and he called out For her....

" Shehnaaz stop...."

Sana looked back and saw his facial expression. To really test his patience she said ...

" what happened!? "

He tried to control his anger by asking.....

"  may I ask you where exactly are you going ? "

"  going to my Vanity where else!? "

" what the hell! "

"  what the Meaning meaning what!! if you have forgotten then let me remind you. I'm your just Co-Actor Mr Shukla.. "

Sid looked at her with heated gaze.. He is trying his best to control his anger specially for her and in front of all the people , no body has dared to talk to him like that ever in front of these people , he fisted his hand tight which dint get missed by sana and closed his eyes in frustration .

He relaxed himself by taking a deep breath in and gulping his anger down after which he looked at her calmly and said -

" Shehnaaz our Vanity is joint.. So come with Me please . I have something important to discuss.. "

Sana didn't pay attention , she turned around and just kept walking away...

Kabir Singh is done controlling his anger now. He walked behind her in annoyance . She felt him coming closer so she stopped and turned again.

" and where do you think you are going ? "

" I said.... I need to talk to you in regards to something.. "

He said grabbing her hand while Sana shaved his hand off saying..

" Not now.. I need to Relax myself.. I'm nervous.. ", She Said looking Down as as wanted to stay alone for Sometime..

" no I have to talk to you right now.. "

Without wasting time He took her by grabbing her hand this time little tighter.

Everyone looking at the couple as He pulled her into a green Room and closed the door pinning her to the closed door by holding her hand up beside her head .....he came dangerously close to her and stopped inches away from her face .

His anger started melting down looking at her shivering form. He realized what he just did . She looked at him with red angry eyes .

"  what are you doing , leave me.. "

" dont talk to me like that... understood.."

Sana wanted to avoid him and here he is standing inches away from her staring directly into her eye . After a min of eye lock and careful thinking Sana said...