Arranged Vivah - EPILOGUE💟

Hey guyz..🙋 Before you start Reading this Part let me know what you guyz want for the fanfiction story..

1 - Sidnaaz Should be married before Big Boss - 13 ( Love Marriage😉)

Or ;

2 - due to Some Misunderstanding by Sid, he broke her Heart and then they Both met in Big Boss - 13 (they are married.. )

An also If you guyz want to suggest anything different then you Can suggest here🙆👉

******

He's resting in his Vanity After his individual part of Shoot and now Sana is Doing her Shoot..

He's thinking about Paras Words When he converse with him before his Shoot Alone..

Flash-Back

" Paras all this time I was running away from the one thing I needed in my life . That one person I needed to change me into how I was...... That one person is and was always Shehnaaz. I have realized what wrong I have done by not giving her that space in my life .. ", Sid Exclaimed with a Sigh.

" so what are you trying to do to correct that ? ", Paras asked with Frown.

" I'm trying to make her involved in what ever I do or have... i moved her into our room... I waited for her to come to work today.. I'm trying to make it to where it's easier for her to adjust in my life.... ", Sid said.

" bingo..", Paras Exclaimed.

" what..? "

" That's what you are doing wrong sid.. ", Paras Said.

" wrong..? ", Sid Frowned.

" yes wrong.....I mean instead of having her adjust in your life... make it to where you both are involved... you can't make someone fit into your life by forcing them..you both need to give each other that control... if you want her to fit into your life then you need to learn how to fit into hers... you can't clap with one hand... both hands need to combine to make it perfect.. if you build your steps to cross a difficult path , it's more successful rather then jumping because then you have a higher chance of falling down.. ", Paras Explained Calmly knowing his Friend Stupid Brain..

Flash-Back End....

Now Sid realized what he did.. he basically forced her to be with him When She was all Nervous at that time instead of Calming Her he was forcing her to Move into their Combine Vanity by not telling her before hand that he wants her to move and he did not explain why , his way of asking her to be around him and near him was wrong...

the way he confronted her was wrong... He is now more panicked at the thought that he made her more mad.. so much for wooing his wife here he is making things worse...

He wants to go to her and apologize .. but how??

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Break time :

It's break Time and Sana was waiting for Mahira in her Vanity..