Arranged Vivah - 12

she never thought he will confess his love to her and talk to her so openly.....He kissed her forehead again. He got up and walked out sadly leaving a surprised Shehnaaz behind .

She did not move or open her eyes until he was gone but tears started flowing from her eyes constantly after he left. She got up and sat on the bed bringing her knees close to her chest, she picked up the rose and looked at it lovingly caressing it...

her heart beat increased at the thought of him being so close to her, she touched her forehead where he kissed and a small smile played on her lips. ...

" hey babaji give me strength . I can't see him like this, I'm not ready to accept that he loves me . I can't forgive him this soon....I need strength.. please babaji.. I need strength..", shehnaaz Prayed.

Shehnaaz thought, " this is what you always wanted Sana and now that he is trying to give you What you always wanted then why is it so hard for you to accept him!!?? ".

She put the rose on the table nicely and sat there thinking , when he walked in with jag full of water in his hand..

He stood at the door way Totally surprised...

He thought she was sleeping but she was sitting there awake...

He got frozen at his spot looking at her .

Sidharth thought, " was she awake all this time.?".

She looked at Sidharth scared that he saw her awake.. but then looking at his face she knew he was in the same state as her, he also looked like a child who got caught doing something wrong.

To not make him feel so awkward she asked....

" did you put this rose here!? "

She said pretending that she doesn't know. Sidharth gulped hard Thinking what to say..?

" yah, when you were sleeping then.."

He looked down nervously thinking what her reaction will be.

" I like roses.."

He looked at her..

he dint think she would actually say that.....

he looked lost....

she sensed it....

He forgot what he went to do.

" water... you went to get water!? "

Both of them trying to hide there awkwardness thats was very obvious at this moment.

" no.... I mean yes... I went to get water. Do you want water?", he stuttered.

"yes...thank you , I woke up due to dry throat, I was actually going to get water as you came.."

She lied to him trying to control the situation...

He put the jug on the side table and poured water out for her. He brought the cup near her while she looked at him...

he stood there holding water and she sat and looked at him from the bed...

Dehleez pe mere dil ki joh rakhe hai tune kadam

no movement no noise just wind blowing like whispering to them...

Tere naam pe meri zindagi likh di mere humdum

Sid and Sana both lost in each other's eyes...

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena