Arranged Vivah - 13

Next morning he woke up before her... he was surprised to see her facing him and her one hand clutched at his shirt in sleep. He held her hand to move it aside but got lost in her again. He kept looking at her while she is sleeping cutely .

Sid's thought, " I wish every-morning is this beautiful . It could have been this beautiful but I was too foolish to see it..".

And as if she heard him she blinked sleepily and opened her eyes... she looked back at him with the same intensity...

she realized she was holding his shirt while sleeping and he was holding her hand . She quickly left the shirt moving his hand aside with it and sat up correcting her clothes and messy hair.

" sorry.."

She said softly...

Sidharth  did not say anything he actually liked it. He just kept looking at her. She got up hurriedly and opened up the curtains in the room , turned off the night light.

She felt his gaze on her. She quickly picked up a towel and vanished into the bathroom.

Sidharth sat up in the bed and looked down on his shirt where she was holding... his hearts beating at an unknown speed .

He smiled at the thought of his wife holding his shirt in her sleep and got up .

Shehnaaz went inside the bathroom clutching her heart... she couldn't believe that she did that last night..

how can she hold him and sleep like that..?

Shehnaaz realized she wasn't in her room so the bathroom is a little different then the other one. She got use to the bathroom there . Now she is struggling to turn on the water because it works differently ( its child safe water system😂) .

" Sidharth the dushtdanav Shukla and his stuff works the same.. so difficult to understand..", Sana muttered with Cute annoying pout.

Sidharth took out his clothes  and accessories himself today after such along time..

He looked at the bed remembering the tight grip Shehnaaz had on his shoulder last night when she-was scared.

It made him feel good even though she was hurting him . The pain felt good for some reason. He lifted his shirt up on his shoulder and saw her grip has bruised him...He creased the bruises Lovingly..

he smiled at the thought of her closeness..

He keeps looking at the bathroom door waiting for her to be done even though he has decided not to rush to work today but he is still use to his morning gym and shower....

he is very impatient inside but it's their room now and he realizes that he need to give her space and he needs to adjust with his wife now.

It's been a while he hasn't heard any water sound he slowly walked towards the bathroom trying to hear if water is running.. he put his ear to the door only to hear her mumbling some thing...

he quickly took his ear off  wondering what's going on..?

Knock - knock - knock

" Shehnaaz is everything ok? "

Shehnaaz put her palm on her head and whispered...

" oh Babaji now how can I tell him nothing is fine at all..! ".

" Shehnaaz.. "

Knock - knock

"  how can I work this tap , I can't figure this out..", Sana Said after thinking.

" can I please come inside..? I'll show you..", Sid asked.

Shehnaaz after thinking.. well it's not like she is not dressed up.. she is wearing clothes still she put a towel on her shoulder.. As if She's not Wearing anything! 😂🙈

She came and opened the door. Sid looked at her and walked past her , followed by sana..

" here turn this first then the water will run.. if you only turn the main knob it won't its child safe..", Sid described patiently.

Shehnaaz looked down in embarrassment , and turned the extra knob on the side Of the tap.....

it's was so easy and she was struggling all this time.....

Now he is showing her the shower 🚿 , he was telling her to do the same with the shower..

" this one is the same way.. You just twist this and.."

He got cut off When without thinking that it will turn on......! 😂

Sana twisted the knob....

it turned on instantly and both of them standing under the shower got wet alittle making them step back .

Sid just watched her amused.

She couldn't take the heated gaze and tried to walk away but slipped backwards..

he quickly caught her in time before she could land on the floor.

both lost in each other's eyes while shower is still on. Her morning look..her trembling and quivering lips, the tight hold on his shirt was creating havoc in him .

He was losing himself to his wife over and over again and all these feelings felt so relaxing to him like his mind is only engaged to one thing and that is her nothing else matters right now..

time froze and they kept looking at each other.

"  You are beautiful.."

"  what.....  "

He slowly made her come up.

"  nothing just be careful next time please..", Sid Said While rubbing his nape nervously..

" I think you should shower first ,else you will get late and your clothes are all wet now...... ", Sana Suggested..

" are you sure . You can shower first I don't mind.. And Also you also have to go for the first phase of the shoot.. ", Sid Said.

" no it's ok you can shower first.. "

" no it's ok you shower first.. "

" no you first.. "

"  no it's ok.. " 🤦

"   you won't listen like this... Im telling you,you will get late.... ".

Saying that she started walking out instead of arguing..

she looked back one last time to see his reaction with narrow eyes fuming and found him looking at her..

Sid tried to look else where pretending that he wasn't looking...

he looked back she was still looking at him alittle angry. He smiled at her cuteness and said ..

" ok BABY...... please don't get angry I'll shower first..... but I'm In no rush to go to work. It's going to change from now ,We both get ready and we both have breakfast and we both will go to work together . Have lunch together and come home together , dinner together.. ", He Said teasing little but also he knows that as their music album will release their will be lots more offer for his Wife..

Sana just looked at him surprised ,
" did he just call me baby ", she thought .

I'm Missing my Arshi Allot So in these Days I'm writing my story keeping them in My Mind.. So don't Mind if you anywhere Read Arnav And Khushi..😭🤧 Waise hoga toh nhi but Still.. 🙈😂

200+ Votes And 40+ Comments For Next Update..😇💕