Sidnaaz Express - 3 ~ Jealousy!

150+ Votes For Next Part..😏😒

After this SS I'm going to Start the New Book on Big Boss - 13..only if you guyz Promise me for good response!
I'm going to add a Surprising relationship in this plot..

So If you want this story soon then complete the target.. Because I Can also give a Double update tomorrow If possible of Tera Fitoor.. Aap sabko bas target complete karna hai.. I don't think so ki yeh itna difficult hai.. Because maine dekha hai last update main mujhe sirf 117 Votes mille hai aur comments ki toh baat hi chodo kanjooso ki tarah sab comments karte hai.... Aur Viewers toh part ke toh mashallah hai!! 💔💔

Anyways,

ENJOY READING✌️

🔸🔹🔻🔺🔹🔸

Sapna offered some fruits to Nikhil and Rita.. Nikhil gave cold look and seeing her husband Rita Said, " nhi sapna tum khalo.. Humhe bhook nhi h.. ".

Sapna Rolled her Eyes and then asked Sidharth who shake his head negatively refusing to take it..

Sapna sighed and kept the box aside and asked with irritation, " jijaji aapne toh kaha tha hum shaadi main jaa rhe hai!? ".

Nikhil looked at Sapna and Said, " haan toh sidharth ki Shaadi main hi toh jaa rhe hai.. ", listening him shehnaaz eyes twinkle hearing the Word ' marriage '.

" mujhe toh nhi lag rha par aisa zarur lag rha hai ki hum koi war main jaa rhe hai.. ", Sapna maasi said while making Faces.. While Nikhil looked at her and again sapna maasi continued, " sunlijiye jijaji hum toh naach gaana karenge.. Haan nhi toh! ", sapna turned back and call Some Relatives ahead," kamini, sneha chlo chlo naach gaana krte hai.. ".

Shehnaaz looked at them with excitement she stand and offered, " aunty.. Mere pass speaker hai but I'll give you it on one condition.. ", she paused and sapna looked at her waiting for her condition and then Sapna squealed when she heard, " ki sab dance karenge.. ", all nodded positively and start dancing even shehnaaz Joined them..

Sidharth was unknowingly just staring at her....

Suddenly he see that shehnaaz' small shrug got Teared from left Shoulder.. He saw that even men are also present there so he stand just Behind her when shehnaaz feels Someone's chest touching her back she turn her head back lightly and raised her eyebrow asking, " What happened!? " in gesture.

Sidharth gesture her to look down without moving his eyes from her Face.. She frown and Looked down and then she realized her shrug got Teared she Covered it with her hand and then sit on her seat.. Sidharth also got back to his seat and when he looked at shehnaaz, She mouthed, " Thank you.. ", he just blink his Eyes. His this gesture Increase respect for him in her heart.

Then she went to washroom to change her Dress.. She Gives a little glance towards Sidharth and then turn towards her seat and pulled down her bag from uppar shelf, after putting her dress neatly in her bag She kept her bag on the uppar shelf.. And then she peak Behind and then unknowingly fall on Sidharth's lap making Sidharth's Parents and maasi gasp while Sidharth's eyes got Widen and his heart start thudding with high speed feeling her so close to him..

Jitni dafa dekhun tumhein
Dhadke zoron se
Aisa to kabhi hota nahi
Milke ghairon se