Arranged Vivah - 3

" koi Dard chupana toh tumse sikhe sana.. But koi nhi.. Jbb maine tumhe uss Mr. Sidharth the stubborn Shukla ke saath bandha hai toh abb yeh meri duty hai ki main tum dono ko ekk Dusre ke kareeb layun..", Rashmi Smirked Saying this while Sana Frowned.

Seeing her frowning Rashmi smile Asking," Did you See your Mails on your Secret Superstar account!? ".

Sana was Confused but still said," haan.. Kyun?? ".

" tumhe ekk Music Album ke liye Offer aya hai from indie music.. Haina!? ", Rashmi Asked with Smile.

" hein! Aapko kaise pta!? ", Sana was Shocked.

" baby.. Main music World ke har album Songs main mera contribution hota hai or Waise bhi Darshan Raval is Really a very good Friend of Mine.. With whom you are going to Sing the song.. He Discussed about it with me as he Knows How big I'm fan of yours.. ", Sana Lower her head Shyly hearing her praises from her sister-in-law.

" aww.. Mera gadha bhai bhi na.. Bahout badi mistake kar rha hai itni cute si pari ko Ignore karke.. Par koi na abb uske na hosh udaane ka time aa gya hai.. ", Rashmi Said while pulling her Red Cheek.

" but dii.. Mujhe nhi karna yeh.. Main sirf iss liye song gaati hun because It's My Life.. Mujhe sukoon milta hai Music se.. Mere se nhi hoga aur toh aur Darshan sir ke saath song! ", her Eyes widened Cutely saying the last line making Rashmi Chuckled at her Cuteness.

She keep her arm around her Shoulder," are meri bhabhi.. Aap na tension mutt lo.. Just Enjoy.. Kyunki abb aapko sbke saamne aana hai.. Or ptta hai iss music album ke main lead aapke pati dev hai.. ", Rashmi Said while winking.

" ammaa.. Dii.. Aapko ptta hai na woh mujhe nhi dekhna chahte toh phir aap kyun unhe Mr. Ignore shukla se Mr. Angry hulk shukla bnana chahte ho! Please don't do this.. ", Sana wide her eyes Cutely getting little scared.

Rashmi chuckle and said, " bhabhi.. Relax.. Trust me.. Aapke Mr. Ignore shukla aapko ignore kar hi nhi payenge jab woh aapko dekh lenge.. ", She's also nervous but still she has gut feeling that her brother is going to forget breath after seeing her bhabhi.. 😉

Sana was still unsure but then She gave a positive nod for the music album..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Before The Actual Shooting day ; this Day rashmi take Sana to The recording Studio for the song..

When they Reached Darshan was there Only..

"hey Darsha.. ", Darshan turn hearing rashmi voice and both have a friendly hug..

Darshan looked at Sana who's eyes were Down in shyness.. She's nervous as well as shy to meet new people.. Though she knows he's one of her favorite Singers but still!

" ahh.. And she is? ", Darshan Asked with aww expression as he find her so Cute..

" yeah.. Meet My bhabhi Mrs. Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla.. And yes our secret superstar too.. ", Rashmi whispered her name in slow voice after getting a puppy look from her bhabhi as she want that her husband proudly announce her as his wife infront of all..

" what the! Are you serious! Woh gadha iss cute doll ko ignore kr rha h!? ", Darshan Said in disbelief receiving a positive nod from rashmi.

" koi na.. But I have a fabulous plan to introduce both of them.. Aur haan usse bhi ptta chalna chahiye that he's doing music album with his own Wife.. ", Rashmi Said with a Smirk.

Soon they got buzy with the song recording.. And darshan was also become fan of Sana, her music and her cute Antics.. And after sometime whole Song Recorded and in this Whole sequence darshan become also sana's good friend..

" I'm in love with you and your voice Sana.. I can't tell you.. Ahh I never enjoy with anyone like this with you while recording.. I'm thinking to do more album  with you.. ", Darshan Expressed and give a side hug to Sana who was also happy as she had a great time with him..

" I also enjoyed allot with you Darshan sir.. ", Sana Said with her cute smile.

" okk.. Then meet you after 2 Days Darshan.. And yeah Sid ko abhi nhi ptta chalna chahiye with whom he's doing album.. ", Rashmi Said and Darshan winked at her making her laugh.

They bid Bye..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After 2 Days, Sana was done with Signing The contract as well as song recording still unsure but then She was also having the gut feeling that maybe she will finally able to talk and meet her husband whom she Loved allot.. She's just praying to her babaji that everything goes well..

Sana was in her Vanity and all the makeup artists were Hovering over her asking what kind of makeup, dress, hairstyle and jewelry she will prefer without even giving her time to even say her Choices.. She Pouted for this..

At the Sametime Rashmi Entered with Red saree..

" you guyz please leave us alone.. ", rashmi said to all the artists and they left the vanity making Our Sana baby takes a relief breath..

" babaji ka shukar hai dii aap aa gye warna mujhe lag Rha tha ki voh log mujhe tyaar krne ke bjaye mere upar chad chad kar maar hi daalenge.. ", Sana Exclaimed with a cute Pout.

Rashmi Chuckle and said, " don't worry abb main aa gyi hun na toh abb main aapko ready krungi.. ", Sana nodded her head Cutely.

Rashmi gives Sana saree and gesture her to wear it.. Sana oblige without any question..

When Sana Comes out wearing red Saree Rashmi was all aww as She was looking very beautiful in the saree..

" I don't think so baby that you even need makeup.. Your natural beauty is enhancing your look more.. ", Rashmi praised while hugging Shy Sana.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After Sometime ; sidharth Entered in the Set and was going towards his vanity when he Heard magical voice of giggling Someone.. His feet automatically moved towards that direction..

And when he reached that place he literally stop breathing as a girl's photoshoot is going on in red saree and she's looking damn mesmerizing in that saree..

Firstly he see that girl was little nervous and then his sister is making her laugh to reduce her nervousness..

Her Hairs are flying in the wind making her more beautiful.. Her smile and giggles filling his heart with joy..

HE don't know When his Feets started moving automatically towards her..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Please Do VOTES And COMMENTS😇💕