Sidnaaz Express - 1 ~ Is She Mad!?

Hello friends🙋

Welcome to an Another Short Story of this Book🤗

Tell Me, If you Want me to Continue this Story Further or not!?🙄😅

200+ VOTES and 50+ COMMENTS For Next Update..

##

You know zindagi main family or society ke Ilawa Ekk aur cheez ehmiyat rkhti hai or voh hoti hai hamari Inner Voice - Means Conscious Voice..

Abb voh Insaan waqt rehte hue Andar ki Awaaz sunle or pehchaanle tab usse aapni zindagi ka maksad or uska soulmate mil jaata hai..

Today's Story Is specially based on True and Real Love Tale....

*

VARANASI EXPRESS :-

A Slap echoed in the platform of the Station..

" yeh aap kya kar rhe hai, Nikhil ji..? Jawan bete uppar sabke saamne haath utha rhe h! ", His Mother exclaimed worriedly to his Father as he Slapped him infront of the people.

" toh aur kya krun Rita ji.. Kuch hi dinno main iski shaadi hai aur yeh aaj shaadi keliye inkaar kar rha h! ", Nikhil, his Father Spat Furiously infront of him who is standing bending his Head all Silent.

*

Sidharth Shukla, was born in Varanasi and grew up there but he went out of Varanasi for an MBA degree, but my question is, what is the benefit of MBA degree?

Kyun uspar uske Father ka uske family business sambhaalane ka pressure hamesha se hee bana raha hai?

Without knowing it, what does Sidharth himself want?

He has always been forced to make his father's choice his choice.

Then how someone won't feel suffocating?

*

" ab jao aur Andar train main guests ko dekho ki unhe koi taklif toh nhi h! ", Nikhil Said strinly to Sid which he just nod his head without making eye contact with his father and walked inside Train.

Rita, Nikhil And sidharth Entered in Train and then the Train start moving slowly.

After checking the guests who are going with them to dehradun for Sidharth's Marriage, he picked the bags and Settled under the seat where they are comfortably sitting..

He with lot's of difficulty stop himself to rolled his eyes when he received vedio call from his to Be Wife..

He's fighting with his mind to pick the call when Rita's eyes Fall on the Caller ID..

" are.. Yeh toh Himanshi ka call hai! Chal pick kar aur thoda ekk dusre ko jaano.. Baat karo.. ", his mother Said while without any other option he finally scrolled the green logo up because he noticed his father was looking at him and after picking the Call - there he see her with her Extra sweet Smile.. With Tones of make up on her Face, he so wanted to womit seeing her..

" hello.. Sidharth ji.. Kaise ho aap? ", She Greeted with her Extra sugary Voice.

" I.... I'm fine.. ", He whispered when his father Glared at him seeing that he's not talking with her.

HE stood up from his seat and walked a little far from his seat and then looked down at his Mobile..

" Sidharth ji.. Aap kab aaoge? Maine specially aapke liye bangan ka bhartha bnaya hai.. ", She Said Shyly, acting over dramatically making Sidharth Cursed his Fate and specially his father for binding him in this useless relation..

He without replying just cut the call sighing annoyingly!

HE walked towards the door of The train as the train Start picking little Speed when he jerk back as a bag hit him and then landed down.. He was going to shout on the person but got frozed with the beauty standing huffing at the door clutching the handle.. He didn't see her face but her face Covered with her long hair making his breath Hitched..

And when she tucked her hairs behind her Ears he was mesmerized by her Beauty.

*

Though his father's Choices was making him suffocating him but yeh jo pyaar ki hawa hoti hai na kab konsi train ki Compartment main yaa kisi Window se aakar aapse tarkra jaye yeh hum nhi keh skte..!

Or thik vaise hi Sidharth ke saath hua jab Shehnaaz Kaur gill Naam ka ekk hawa ka jhonka uski kismat ke train ke darwaze se takraya..

Or bas Iss hawa ke jhonke ne donoki Zindagi ka rukh bikul hi badal diya..

*

" I'm So sorry.. Aapko lagi toh nhi.. ", Shehnaaz apologize when She realised her bag Hited him.

" no.. It's ok.. ", Sidharth Said.

She looked at him then it hited her, " are aapko train se Utarna tha na.. Chlo uttar jao.. ", She Said while pulling him towards the door making sidharth eyes go wide as the train is in high Speed..

She's gone crazy!

Is She mad!?

TO BE CONTINUED....