Arranged Vivah - 11

Thank you for your support.. And Also also understanding me😇

Well I'm thinking about a plot in which Shehnaaz and Sidharth will know each other before big boss 13..in this story they will met before bb.. I'll not reveal anything more but I want to Ask if you want This plot in separate book as fanfiction or in this Book only.. Well i Would suggest different.. Rest your call!🙈😇

" I've always felt that ever since we are married but what's the use of telling you this? Even after having all these feelings you kept me away from you just because you were mad of being forced into a relationship which was not your choice! You did not listen to your heart but your brain and look where it brought you, Me and Us here! A heart broken wife and an unstable relationship which we don't know the outcome of as yet. I was living my life based on the hope that one day you will realize what wrong you have done and come back to me but now that you are accepting your wrong doings..... And it's so hard for me to forgive you......I don't know why but I just can't .. ", Sana Expressed gulping her Tears.

" I always thought people who think with there heart are weak and I did not want to be weak. I only understood the language of deals, Contracts and my Brains.. But I'm sorry Shehnaaz I'm trying to fix this.. I'm trying to think from here", pointing towards his heart ", I'm letting my emotions take place instead of brushing it aside .....I'm trying to let it control me. I'm trying to change for you . For us . I want these feelings ...these sensations I have for you being around me always be present . I want us to work this out. Please give a chance to prove myself worthy of you.. ", He Pledged.

"  what about that Painfull Month which I have lost and spent in pain!! Are you going to bring that back to me . How are you going to make it all right Mr. Shukla? This pain that you have given cannot be easily healed . It will take time for me to accept you.. Our marriage was without a meaning . A wedding Without any Rituals. Do you even know how it felt . You have no idea what I went though during that time . I had dreams about my wedding day like every girl has and it was all shattered in one bit when you never showed up.. You left me crying on our wedding night . Do you have any idea how all this felt!!?? ".

She turned around not being able to face him because she is crying . She was about to walk out of the room when. He held her hand not letting her go.

He brought her back facing him again , tears in her eyes pricked him like needles in his heart.

" I'm So Sorry Shehnaaz......I know I did wrong and I'm accepting it . I'm not trying to run away from it . I accept my mistakes I accept my wrong doings Shehnaaz....I know due to I lacked trust on relationships except my sister's I mess up our lives.... My messed up childhood forced me shield my heart with walls.... To protect me from more Heartbreaks.. I'm insecure and Afraid to let Someone Entered my life.. Please don't do this right now . I need you ... I need you to please  give me time to prove my self . Prove it that I can change. I promise I won't make you regret from now on. Please give me one chance . I will make sure I will give all the happiness you deserve . I will not let these tears wonder anywhere around you. I can't bring back the painful month that You have spent in vain but I can bring those happiness back . I will try and keep trying until my last breath . I want you to guide me and show me how to love. Change me Shehnaaz.... change me into better person like you. I need you . Im tired of running away from these feelings . I'm tired of sensing you around me and not being able to show you how I feel because I was bounded by my own stupid rules, my insecurities and my Fears.. ", Shukla-ji Poured out helplessly..

Shehnaaz gulped and looked into his eyes which were full of repent and remorse .

Guilty filled eyes were speaking to her .

" ek Aakharee baar , ek aakharee baar I'm giving you chance.. It's not because you are asking for it.... It's because somewhere and somehow I want this to work out in between us too. By giving you a chance I'm helping myself to come out of this dilemma and it's also giving me time to think.. ", shehnaaz Said While playing with her fingers looking down.

" thank you .. thank you so Much Shehnaaz... I promise you I will make this right for us. I won't let you down.. ", sidharth Exclaimed with little Smile.

He said pressing her hand which is in his hands still..

" we will see. Now can I get my hand back . It's hurting me alittle.. ", Shehnaaz Said politely..

Sidharth all this time was holding her hand , he realized he had a tight grip on her hand and quickly let it go.

Shehnaaz looked at him seeing his nervous reaction .

" I'm sorry. I...... "

He said looking lost.

" it's ok. Im going to sleep I'm really tired..", She Said.

" Shehnaaz i switched the rooms without asking you but don't worry I will sleep on the recliner . I don't want you to feel uncomfortable ."

" you don't have to sleep on the recliner. If you are trying to fix things in between us then why do you want to sleep on the recliner. You can sleep on the bed . As long as you sleep on your side...."

She said looking down..

Sid Nodded.

He went and sat on the recliner pretending to be on the laptop again while shehnaaz went to the bed , she slept covering herself to her neck and closing her eyes pretending to be sleeping , both lost in there own thoughts.....

All his words echoing in her head.

He waited for her to sleep. He sat in the recliner staring at her in adoration while she slept , After like 30 mins past he got up went to the garden .

He Plucked a rose and walked towards her sitting beside her looking at her sleeping form , he put the rose beside her on the pillow.

he slowly lifted his hand up moving her hair from her face tucking it behind her ears, which Was Disturbing him to admire her beautiful face.

then leaned forward and kissed her forehead..

Shehnaaz wasn't asleep she knows he is regretting his negligence. She closed her eyes tight not wanting him to sense she is awake.

He slowly lifted him self up and whispered....

" I'm sorry Shehnaaz..I will make everything alright I promise . I won't run away from my feelings anymore and most importantly I will give you all my time and fulfill all my responsibilities as a husband. You asked me what I would have done if I wouldn't have seen you .....to tell you the truth I would have never accepted the feeling I had for you being how arrogant and stubborn I was......But things are different now .You changed me . You made me realize what importance you hold in my life. You made me realize I'm running away from my own self. I will try to make this right for us. No more hiding and running away , no more secrets and rules, no anger , pain and sorrow . I don't want anything to stand in between us . I want us only us. No matter how many times I say this I know it won't make a big difference but I'm sorry Shehnaaz..I'm sorry I kept blaming you and pushing you away after our marriage . I'm sorry for being so stupid.....Knowing you were around I kept you away . Seeing you was what I needed to do to get all my answers and I kept hiding from it till now......Now when I did see you I feel like this heavy stone on my heart is been lifted . You made everything so clear..So easy for me to realize my mistakes. I LOVE YOU Shehnaaz and I promise i will make you love me too.. ", He Confessed.

Shehnaaz stiffened at his words...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Please Do VOTES And COMMENTS😇💕