Captain Park || P.J

By Yoonchrisgull

A FEATURED BOOK "A salty pirate needs his beautiful mermaid." He appears and claims he wouldn't hurt her. S... More

Forward
Murdered
Walk the plank
Escape
Protected by waves
Irresistible
Not your manwhore
Captain Park Jimin
Sailor Jung Hoseok
A New Year
The Marriage
Fiance
Unworthy
Stronger than a wolves bond
Act
Black Pearl
Tattooed
Sister-in-law
Fragile heart
Bottle of rum
Little Gossip Boy
Bright Daniel
Playfull Min
Red Velvet
Danger And Power
Sweet Seduction
Punishment
Act gone real
Drunk
Tipsy
Match Maker
Love
Trust
Intimate Night
Mischievous Kiss
Pride and Patience
Beggar on his knees
Wailing Sea And Stormy Sky
Abundant Queen
How You Like That
Falling
You Are My Home
Pretty Little Savage
Sweets And Couple Dance
Going Out
Naughty Hands Down Her Pants
Fun Night
Harem Heart
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter✨
Charming Mama
Prepare The Balle
Dangerous Flirt
At Last, The Balle
Octopus And His Jellyfish
Vampire Queen
Tall, Mysterious And A Blacksmith
Promise Rings And Promise Kisses
A King's Wrath
Pretty Angel
Spoiled Queen
Assassinated Warning
Character MoodBoards
Kang Eunbi
Q/A's Part.1
Black Mamba
Fragile Innocence
Naughty Secrets
Bitter Manipulations
The Sexy Octopus
Seething Dragon
The King's Glittering Doll
Screaming Demons
Laugh In The Sea Of Sadness
Scandalous Outings
Spreading Rumours
Happy Ending
Weeping Graves
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter 2.0✨
The Empress
The Night Of Love
Loving Blues
Maddening Desires
The Taming Fox
Sweet Yuna
The Flying Pearl
Flowers And Gifts
Humiliated
The Raging Ocean
Love Needles
The Silent Grey
Burning Desire

Broken Love

6.4K 522 161
By Yoonchrisgull

Y/n pouts her lips out, head tilting to outline her jaw as she poses, checking out her reflection in the back of the shiny spoon. Jimin's little glasses sit on the tip of her nose and she could not help but get awestruck at how pretty she looked in them. If only she had a device where she could freeze this look and secure it away.

Will future humans succeed enough to invent such a device? If yes, then she would love to know the name of it and how it would work.

She was hiding in her chamber at the moment, she had planned to steal Jimin's glasses after she witnessed him wearing them yesterday as he worked away at his table. She just needed a few minutes with them so she could check them out on herself.

Guess they are right when they say she is one of the most beautiful woman one can lay out on and she agrees. I mean have you looked at her? She could take over the lands of royalties if she wa--

She suddenly flinched when the wooden portal of her chamber jerked open and she threw the spoon in her hand somewhere in the room while hurriedly taking off Jimin's glasses and hid them in a secure place.

She whips around and finds Taehyun breathing roughly behind her, as if he had been running. Her brows furrowed in confusion and the moment the young boy raised his head up to link eyes with her, her heart stopped in her chest.

Multiple scars kissed the young features of his face, hair a mess, and shirt torn from one of the shoulders. Y/n took a step forward, eyes widening with worry

"What..."

"T-They took him away.." He whispered, sniffling loudly as tears fell down from his eyes.

Y/n's breath hitched in her throat, eyes wide and still.

Him.. Yeonjun. He is talking about him.

"They took him away." This time, he said it out loud. "They hung him up on the highest mast to punish him. He is going to die." Taehyun cried out, more tears falling like waterfalls on his chubby cheeks.

Y/n's mind blanks out for a second, the floor being wiped away from under her feet. Punished.. he is going to die.. no..

The realization came rushing back to her and a second passed before she finds herself running. Running past Taehyun and out of the door. Her dress tangled with her legs and dragged down under her feet but she ignored it all and ran towards the centre of the ship. Her body whipped around to face the front and she looked up at the darkening sky. Her eyes immediately land on the figure who stood tied to the thick wood, head lolled to the side and energy missing from his muscles.

He looked unconscious and Y/n watched with horror as the bundle of black crows circle around the sky, impossibly flying closer to the boy. The only thing that stopped them from attacking were the large sails that directed the ship further with the help of the wind.

The sails will be folded tomorrow morning before they arrive in the kingdom finally. And that is the time where there will be more birds lingering around the sky.

Her breathing got heavy, heart squeezing in her chest at the state Yeonjun was in. She promised to keep him safe and alive.

Her eyes welled up with tears and she turned to face Taehyun who continued to cry, hiding his face in his arm.

"When did they.." She could not hear her own voice. It sounded small and breathless. It hurts.

Taehyun sobbed, pulling away to wipe his eyes but his tears did not stop. "This m-morning.. when everyone was asleep.."

A tear fell down her cheek. "It is alright, T-Taehyun. We will get him down.."

"It is no use, noona. No one gets down from there. Those crows will rip him off in seconds." A choke leaves past his lips as he wails for his friend.

Y/n wants nothing but to wrap him in her arms. But before she could step up to comfort him, he moves away and drag himself to the other side of the ship.

The female watch him walk away with sorrowful eyes. He who once was so full of life had given up hope for the life of his friend, his hyung who he admired so much.

From her side, more sniffling hit her eardrums and she turns to face a small group of young sailors who also weep for their friend, not ready to let him go.

All of this.. all this loss for just one prank. One stupid prank that managed to disturb everyone except the one who was the mastermind of it.

Her eyes harden, tears still filled to brim, she snaps her head towards the cabin of the captain where the men were having an important captain sailors meeting.

Her jaw ticks in anger and she starts to take heavy step towards the door. They want to play unfair, then they will get the worst of her today.

The care for their respect and their privacy does not hit her when she slams the door open without knocking. The anger of the impact was so much that the back of the wooden door hit the wall, startling the men inside the room.

When she enters, they all had their eyes on her. But hers only met the ones that belonged to her.

"Why did you do it?" Her eyes shake with a storm of anger. "Why did you do it, Jimin?" Words firm and pressed, Jimin's name almost sounded foreign while leaving her lips.

Jimin sat straight in his seat, eyes wide and blinking as his lips part in an innocent realization. For a second, no one voiced a thing, awaiting the words of their captain.

He sat at the head of the table while Taehyung and Hoseok sat on the left and Yoongi sat on the right. They seemed to be in the middle of a very important discussion and normally Y/n would not even come close to the door to disturb them. But right now, the fire that lit inside her forgot the boundaries of caring.

Yoongi sigh when no one speaks up and he opened his mouth. "We are in the middle of an important meeting, Princess. Jimin will listen to you whine after this--"

"Shut it." Her growl cuts him off. Y/n's glare turns to him, hands fisting tightly. "Just shut up."

The vulgar informality of her words are heard for the first time and it had all of them shutting down. The tears of anger still in her soft, pretty eyes that are now taken over with the glare of death and furry.

They have never seen her in a situation as this. The patience that once sits royal on the top of her head has ran away. And it is all because of one person.

Her eyes turn to Jimin again and when she speaks, her voice lacks anger. Just firmness and disappointment. "I throught you believed in equality. How come i have yet to witness it myself?"

Jimin's stare back at her with soft guilty eyes. "I did not mean to hurt you."

"You are hurting me." Pain wound her words. "You are hurting me badly."

If possible, the eyes of the man before her falls more deep in the depths of regret and he tries to explain. "I just want you safe. And for that i want you to safely reach the kingdom tomorrow so you can stay there."

As if the pain for the boy outside fighting to stay alive was not enough, the pressure of their plan drags her down a coaster of emotions she had not felt in a long time.

The meetings.. The so-called meetings that the four of them have been doing everyday without a break, she had thought it was a meeting where they were solving Yeonjun's case, hoping they would let him go. But turns out, it was about her. The whole discussion was about her.

She felt the anger leave her side slowly and slowly until all that was left was pain and betrayal. "Is this what you have been doing here? Putting not just me but so many in pain while you plan on how to get me out of this ship?" Her voice had gone quiet suddenly, her hurting and shaking gaze only on the captain of the seven seas.

Jimin felt his back break at the hope and pride that she had for him leaving her eyes, bit by bit. The furry that coated her features when she came in is gone and replaced with an emotion he despised seeing on her.

He sees her breaking, the trust it took him months to build, the admiration she looked up to him with and the home she saw in his eyes. All is fading and he is the one responsible for it.

"Y/n." Hoseok voiced out when he could not take the sight of the female so torn. "It is not--"

He cuts himself off when the first ever tear he witnesses on her drops from her eye, trailing down her rosy cheek and falling to the ground, lost somewhere in the room.

This is the first time they see her let go of a tear.

"My love.." Jimin's voice came out in a whisper but Y/n did not hear him.

She would leave to the kingdom tomorrow. That meant Yeonjun would be stuck up in the mast until he dies from lack of food and the scorching heat of sun. And those crows will rip him apart if they take down the sails. Taehyun will lose his hyung, his source of energy and those other sailors will continue to wail for the boy who got taken from them for a crime he didn't even know he was committing.

"Come here.." Jimin spoke again, softly and cooing, nodding his head for her to approach him, patting his side.

But Y/n shook her head. "No." She mumbled with emotionless eyes. "I will not come to you."

She took some steps back, mindless before turning around and dragging her feet outside the door, not turning around to watch as the captain broke into millions of pieces from the inside.

-------------------

I miss my family. I moved out with my fiance and this is my first time being so far away from my family. I can't concentrate into anything and trust me, writing this chapter was one of the hardest things.

For those people who lives far away from your families, tell me how to get used to this new feeling. Tell me your stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 225 18
Jimin is from a small village and lives a normal life; but when pirates suddenly attack and he gets roped into joining the crew, what will happen to...
2.5M 163K 59
[ PARK JIMIN ] "Are you sure it's just empathy? Are you sure you're not feeling... attracted to me?" There was a shift in his voice as it became more...
27.1K 1.6K 39
"You are on my ship, don't you dare speak to my crew like some piece of trash." "Tell your crew to respect those who can kill them." ~•~•~ Things d...
6.3K 595 14
"Let the waters guide you... just as Selene guides them..." "You've been away long enough... It's time to come home.." All Y/n wanted out of her dull...