Deliver Hope (nier automata x...

By FadedPhantomz

First fanfiction story I made. Thousands of years ago aliens invaded planet Earth and humans were forced to l... More

Team Wolf
Introduction
your "family" and characters background
Introduction Part 2
The Awakening and The Factory Part 1
The Awakening and The Factory Part 2
The Past and The Truth Revealed
Painful Reunion part 1
Painful Reunion part 2
short intermission not a chapter
The Desert Mission
Bonding time with 2b
The Amusement Park
characters bio update part 2
First solo mission and aliens?!
Confrontations and The Rogue Android
character bio update 3
Short random intermission
upcoming characters
upcoming characters pt 2
bonding time with everyone part 1
bonding time 3 part 2
During the bonding time....
Guardians...
Attack at Camp Omega
conflict...
Bonding time with.....eve? and friends part 3
Code Red
The offer
Deliver Hope....

Homecoming and Bonding time with the twins

7K 100 229
By FadedPhantomz

A/n: Hey guys it's been awhile since the last story update however to me it felt like an eternity. Anyway let's jump straight to the point...As you may have heard earlier this week I had wrote this chapter and completed it however I had to keep editing it because Wattpad was being weird and wouldn't save me images and story parts sometimes so it took me a while to get this working. Also like this chapter there will be another hold until next weekend for me to start working on it due to exams (ugh). Also one last thing if this chapter suddenly disappears from the content list don't panic it's just me doing some editing again since lately Wattpad has been acting weird and causing problems for me anyway that it let's get back into the story!

update: Your not dating the twins sorry! Dialogue has been changed with them now your just siblings. Also Your parents are just gonna be called Mom and Dad.
____________________________________
Timeskip: 20 minutes later.

Location: Pascal's village

Your pov

We were slowly on our way to the village and sadly this wasn't a smooth ride....

2b: "Calm down sister!!"

2p: "B-But sis! He lost his memory and he forgot me! I will make those machines p-pay for what they did to B-Big brother!"

Yup...2b told her what happened to me and well she started freaking out. She cried for a few minutes then once she calm downed she made a promise to always stay by my side! Oh boy 2b told me what happened between us in the past...she was always clinging onto my arm and when someone approached us she would hide behind my back and when I'm asleep she sneak in and sleep next to me. Boy....these years haven't been easy for her....

Machine: "We are almost there."

Y/n: "finally....I'm not sure how long my legs can handle this....."

2p: "D-Don't worry Big brother I may not be a combat Android but I can at least patch you up!"

9s: "Yeah just hang on a little longer alright?"

Y/n: "Easier said then done..."

Machine: "We have arrive everyone!"

We saw the village and the machines were waving the white flags and even the children were doing it and honestly that's pretty adorable.

Machine: "Everyone I brought the human home!"

Every machine child: !!!!

They all started to run towards us and I remove my helmet for them to see.

Child 1: "ITS BIG BROTHER!!!"

child 2: "HE'S FINALLY HOME!!"

child 3: "Uncle Pascal look!"

The children tried hugging me but 2b told them I was hurt and they were sad one of the gave me a flower and wished me luck.

Y/n: "hehe thanks little one I'll definitely get better!"

Child 4: "YAY!"

Pascal comes down to meet us and I can't tell by his face but he does sound happy.

Pascal: "Ah you are home!"

Y/n: "I'm back"

Pascal: "It's soo good to see you again! You have no idea how worried we were when you left us."

2b: "Umm (y/n)?

Y/n: "Oh right sorry...guys this is Pascal, Pascal this is 2b, 9s, and 2p."

Pascal: "It is nice to meet you!"

2b: "Yes umm like wise thank you for finding (Y/n) and watching over him.'

Pascal: "(Y/n)?"

Y/n: "Yeah that would be me."

Pascal: "So you found your name?! That's wonderful!"

Y/n: "Yeah but I wish that I could recover my memories."

Pascal: "Well at least you got your name back and it's better than what we named you while you were gone."

Y/n: "A new name? What is it?"

Child 2: "Wolfie!"

Y/n: "Huh? Wolfie?"

I then heard giggling from behind and saw my group laughing at me

Y/n: "Hey! What's so funny?!"

9s: "The fact your name is Wolfie fits you since you were mostly a lone wolf hahaha!"

2b: "Agreed you always went out on your own so this name suits you Wolfie!"

9s: "Oh my god I just realized his team was originally named wolf!"

2b: "Your right that reminds me I have a cut picture of little brother pretending to be a wolf!"

2p: "What?!? Let's me see I wanna see what he was like!!"

She shows everyone and then 2p screamed in excitement.

2p: "Awww big brother was sooo adorable as a child!!"

2b: "It was better in person!"

While they are looking at the picture me and 9s backed away to Pascal's side.

Y/n: "I'm going to pretend this never happened..."

9s: "Hehehe oh relax I'm sure it's not that bad."

Just then we heard 2b and 2p say something that sent shivers down my spine.

2p: "When we get back home we should make him dress up as a Wolfie!"

2b: "Agreed little sister!"

Y/n: "Someone save me...."

______________________________________

Timeskip night time....

After finally calming the girls down I was taken to my old home and was patched up by 2p. After that we stayed in the village since we were exhausted from fighting Simone...I feel kind of bad and it makes me want to repair it and give it a new life. I'll probably do that tomorrow early in the morning. After the introduction I played with the children while 2b and 2p were watching. 9s was curious and spent some time with Pascal asking questions and went around the village exploring and when he came back he joined in on playing with the kids. Luckily Pascal had a spare place to use for the others and they were taken there to rest. Right now I was in my old home on my bed talking to Pascal.

Pascal: "Ah yes Anemone is such a kind person I'm glad that someone like her came by I wish everyone would get along. I don't think your friends trust me (y/n) I hope they aren't angry being here."

Y/n: "Don't worry Pascal they just need time getting used to you guys after they aren't used to machines being friendly to them."

Pascal: "That's true...I suppose it can't be helped..."

Y/n: "Well you did take care of me so at least. 2b said she was willing to give you a chance because of that and 9s is in the same boat. As for 2p I can't say for sure yet but I'm sure she would like to be friends with everyone here."

Pascal: "Thank you (y/n) if not for you then they probably would have straight up attacked us the moment they saw us."

Y/n: "Well you can thank Anemone for that she kinda revealed your name and eventually the others got curious so I decided to tell them."

Pascal: "Hehe well im grateful to you two and I was surprised to see you come back home and the direction of where the amusement park was."

Y/n: "Yeah...speaking of which can I ask you something?'

Pascal: "Of course! What would you like to know?"

Y/n: "There was a machine we fought...her name was Simone at least that what my hud identify it as...anyway do you happen to know it?"

Pascal: "No...I'm afraid not...but I have heard about her....she was obsessed with another machine and tried to many things to get his attention. However no matter how much she tried the machine would never notice her. I heard she started to learning how to sing to impress him however he disappeared one day....thus she kept singing hoping it would reach him. Poor girl...it must have been lonely for her I doubt she didn't mean to cause harm I believe she just wanted a family of her own..."

Y/n: "Yeah....I think so too."

Pascal: "I'm sure the children would love to hear her sing."

Y/n: "Heh no doubt about that."

Pascal: "Hey (y/n) I also want to ask you a question."

Y/n: "Sure go ahead."

Pascal: "Umm well...what do you think about machines? Do you hate us for what we did to your home planet? Hate us for killing your fellow humans?"

Y/n: "Huh? Where's this coming from?"

Pascal: "Well...the two weeks you spent here I was wondering if you held any grudge against me and the machines after I told you the story about everything."

Y/n: .......

Pascal: "It's understandable if you do hate us I won't judge you or hold it against you..."

For the next few minutes I didn't know what to say....I couldn't remember how I was originally but I know one thing for a fact....the me here right now is who I am so my answer is.....

Y/n: "No.........I don't hate you Pascal or the machines....."

Pascal: "Huh? But why?"

Y/n: "So what if your machines created by aliens? Yeah you all followed orders and such and to me it doesn't make much difference between us. We humans also followed orders and there are things we aren't proud of.....to me all that matters is what's inside here (Points to his heart). You and the others may not have hearts...but you abandoned your ways and decided to create a community for machines to live in peace against your creators will and for that I respect you for that and it shows that we all can change for the greater good. And second you saved a human who was your enemy...you had a chance to kill me but you didn't instead you took me in and gave me shelter...and for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart."

Pascal: "(y/n).......thank you I'm truly glad I found you that day...."

Y/n: "And I'm thankful that it was you and the little fella who came by in my time of needs..."

Pascal: "hehe that's true....well I'll let you get some rest now I'll speak to you again later...."

Y/n: "Alright and Pascal?"

Pascal: "Yes?"

Y/n: "Sorry for making you worried..."

Pascal: "I'm glad your alright (y/n)..."

Pascal then leaves my home and I lay back down on my bed and close my eyes.

____________________________________

Timeskip: 2 am.....

Huh? That's weird I felt my blanket lift up and someone laying next to me. I turn around and see someone but couldn't tell who it was however my question was answered when I heard her speak.

??: "Big...brother...."

Y/n: "2p?"

2p: "Don't...leave...me brother....."

Sounds like she's having a nightmare poor girl....I wiped her tears off and hugged her.

Y/n: (pulls her close) "It's alright...I'm right here..."

I felt her nuzzle into my chest and she hugged me back....i close my eyes again and went back to sleep....

______________________________________

Y/n's dream....

For some reason though I woke up, not in Pascal's village but a.....house? I look around and see a woman standing in front of me.

??: (Tears forming) "At last....I can see you again...."

Y/n: "Huh? Where am I? Who are you?"

She just ignores the question and walks towards me and when she stops in front of me she removes my helmet and puts a hand on my cheek and caresses it.

??: "You've grown up so much...."

I looked at her with a confused face and she just giggles.

??: "what's wrong dear? You don't remember your own mother?"

Y/n: "M-Mom?"

She gives me a smile then hugs me...for some reason this felt nostalgic .....

Mother: "Oh my little boy...I missed you soo much...the others want to see you as well....but it's my turn today....."

Y/n: "Wait the others? Does that mean I'm going to be seeing everyone?"

Mother: "Hehe whoops spoilers."

Y/n: "Am I dreaming? 2b and the others....they told me you were killed...."

Mother: "Hehe well that's up to you (y/n)."

Y/n: "Why am I here? I doubt this is some ordinary dream....this feels too real to be one."

Mother: ".....come this way dear...."

She then drags me to the couch and makes me sit there and places my head on her lap.

Mother: "Your right...this isn't some normal dream because...
I brought you here....I wanted to see you again....after all I haven't seen you since you were a little baby."

Y/n: "What?!? Your serious?!"

Mother: "I've been watching over you.....you poor child I saw everything that happened.....it pains me to see fight in this war..."

Y/n: "I chose to do this mom."

Mother: "I know dear.....and no matter what I will support your decision...."

Y/n: "Thanks..mom."

Mother: "Ahhh I wish I could keep you here but no.....as much as I would like to enjoy being with you and everyone again....you still have work to do....."

I then sit up and stand up from the couch.

Mother: "My baby boy.....no matter what happens (she grabs my helmet and puts it on me) we will always be watching over you whether you know it or not..."

Y/n: "Yeah....I am your son after all...."

Mother: "Oh and good luck with the girls as your mother I approve you dating them hehe and remember this never break a girls heart understood?" (gives a serious look).

Y/n: "Uhhhh.....right I got the message."

Mother: "Good! Although I wish they were human I would like to see what my grand children would like hehe."

Y/n: "Huh?! What is that supposed to mean?!?"

My mother just laughs at my reaction and calm down after thirty seconds.

Mother: "(Y/n)....I have a request..."

Y/n: "What is it mom?"

Mother: "In our old home...there is something there you must get...it's a
..."special book" let's just say and it's in the abandoned village where you were born. This book is a relic from the past and if it falls into the wrong hands then who know what will happen."

Y/n: "Wait... abandoned village? You mean the one buck and his team went to?"

Mother: "who is buck?"

Y/n: "Don't worry about him."

Meanwhile with buck...

Buck: "Achoo!"

Veronica: "You good buck?"

Buck: "Yeah...think someone's talking about me..."

Veronica: "weirdo."

Back to you.

Y/n: "Anyway once I got a free moment I'll check it out."

Mother: "Thank you dear....well it's almost morning...it's time for you to go."

Y/n: "We'll meet again.... someday."

She gives me one last hug and looks at me with a smile.

Mother: "I love you (Y/n)...."
______________________________________
The following morning....

Next thing I knew I woke up and saw I was back in the real world, I looked over at my side and saw 2p still asleep. I got out of bed and put my armor and helmet on and my hud showed it was 6 am. I felt 2p wrap her arms around my waist and was hugging me.

Y/n: "Morning 2P."

2p: "G-Good morning big brother..."

Y/n: "Couldn't sleep with the others last night?"

2p: (shakes her head) "No....I had a nightmare where you were still d-dead so I came over and had to make sure it wasn't real. I'm sorry but I just missed you soo much."

Y/n: "Don't worry about it...your my little sister after all..." (Pets her head).

She smiles and hugs me again. We went outside to find the others luckily they were with Pascal.

9s: "Morning bro and 2p!"

2p: "Morning sister and (y/n)."

Y/n: "Hey guys."

Pascal: "Hello I was just asking your friends if they could deliver this package to Anemone for me."

2b: "Of course we will."

Pascal: "Why thank you!"

Y/n: "Thanks for letting us stay here Pascal."

Pascal: "Oh no need to thank me now you all have a home here to return to if you ever want to."

2p: "T-Thank you we will come by sometime."

Y/n: "Well we must get going.... anyway Pascal I'll be sure to give you a call sometime...."

Pascal: "Oh please do! Your a welcome sight for us all! It be good to see and hear your voices again! Which reminds me...."

Pod 042 and pod 153: "Contact updated Name: Pascal communication status: Ready."

2b and 9s: "Huh?"

Pascal: "Now we can keep in contact with each other as well in case something happens."

Y/n: "Well captain I recommend you keep the contact after all it will benefit us hehe."

2b: "Understood well let's get going we need to head back to the camp."

Pascal: "Bye everyone!"

We all waved to Pascal and the villagers and slowly made our way back down to the side exit. There 2b pushed the giant crate out of the way and luckily she still had animal food. Some moose came by and she fed them and placed me on it. 2p was sitting behind me and held onto me as we made our way back in peace and quiet.

As they left the village a unknown spirit figure watched as they left.

Mother: "I'll always be with you (y/n) always....."

She then disappears.

____________________________________

Timeskip

Location: Main camp.

We got to the main entrance and I said goodbye to the moose carrying me. Once we got in I got tackled by the twins.

Popola: "WELCOME BACK MY CUTE LITTLE BROTHER!! OHHHH I WAS SOOO LONELY WITHOUT YOU!!!!"

Devola: "Yeah you had us worried sick! (Notices you left leg wrapped up) Wait a minute did you get hurt again?!"

Popola: "WHAT?!? LET ME SEE!! (sees his injured leg) I TOLD YOU TO BE CAREFUL!! WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO THIS TIME??!!"

Y/n: "Uhhhh....I fell down some stairs?"

Devola and Popola: (Stare......)

Everyone else: (sweat drop).

Popola: "Whatever! Alright lets get you to the medical wing."

They brought me to the medical wing and did a thorough check on my leg luckily it wasn't too serious.

Popola: "Your lucky young man with this injury your stuck in bed for two days!"

2b: "Well that's a relief...."

2p: "I'm s-sorry for getting caught....if it weren't for me he wouldn't be in this state..."

9s: "Hey now....no one is blaming you remember? We had to go in anyway and if we didn't that machine would have run loose."

2p: "Yeah your right..."

Devola: "Hey 2b can we speak in private please?"

2b: "Yes of course excuse us."

They both stepped out away from the group.

Y/n: "Hey 9s mind calling the commander that we got the job done?"

9s: "Oh that don't worry about that I already told the operators the mission was done." (pulls out a game console).

Y/n: "What's that?"

9s: "Huh? Oh this? This is the portable gaming console you gave me for my birthday or well creation day."

(Rip the ps Vita it had so much potential only to die quick)

9s: "Yeah we used to compete with each other back then."

Y/n: "I don't know where mine is...it's probably long gone."

9s: "Nah it's probably in your room in the bunker at least that's where I remember putting it."

Y/n: "Oh cool when we got time we should compete again."

9s: "Oh your so on!"

They both laugh and have each other fist bumps.

Popola: "Oh boy...here we go again with video games" (smiles).

9s: "Oh come on Popola your just mad you can't beat us. I remember how obsessed you and Devola were at video games and playing with (y/n)."

Popola: "Well that's because we got to live a new life with the family besides it happens to everyone."

Devola then rushes in with 2b.

Devola: "DID SOMEONE SAY VIDEO GAMES?! IM SO GONNA TAKE YOU ON!"

Everyone sweats drops.

9s: "Just talking about the past is all."

Devola: "Aw your no fun...." (Pouts).

2p: "What is a video game?"

9s: "Heh I'll show you it will be fun! Come on let's go to our room, you as well 2b it be like the old days!"

2b: "fine...I got nothing to do anyway."

While they went to our room to play video games the twins decided to take turns watching over me, wish I still had my gaming system.

____________________________________

Timeskip: night time

I woke and saw it was night time and wow this place looked empty. I saw devola next to me smiling at me.

Devola: "Hello sleepy head shouldn't you be asleep?"

Y/n: "well I could ask you the same thing."

She just giggles at my response.

Devola: "What am I not allowed to spend time with my little brother?"

Y/n: "Well I figured you be in sleep mode since everyone is as well."

Devola: "Hehe don't worry I can handle myself. Right now everyone's worried about you."

Y/n: "Figures..."

Devola: "Hehe aw come on Wolfie don't be like that."

Y/n: "Huh?! Wolfie?!"

Devola just laughs.

Devola: "Yup 9s told me what happened during your mission."

Y/n: "Oh that little bastard.."

She then giggles again and pets my head.

Y/n: "H-Hey! Stop that I'm not a little kid!"

Devola: "Hehe I know but it doesn't change anything after all I'm still your older sister and to me your my adorable little brother."

Y/n: "Whatever..."

Devola: "Hey can I ask you a question?"

Y/n: "What's up?"

Devola: "What do you think life would be like if your family was alive still to this day? Do you think our life would still be the same as before?"

Y/n: "I....don't know my memories aren't back yet so it's hard to say.....but I know one thing....if they were still here....they probably be in constant danger unless they were in the bunker...but at least they be happy to see us today."

Devola: "Yeah....your probably right..."

Y/n: "Hey devola what did you need 2b for earlier?"

Devola: (Smirk) "Oh my curious are we? Sorry lil bro that's a girls secret hehe."

Y/n: "Well anyway I got a question for you...how did you meet my parents and me?"

Devola: "hmmm...well it started 20 years ago......me and Popola were on the run from the machines and we're trying to find some place to call home. Luckily your father was near by and saved us. He was also an ODST so we knew he worked with yorha. He offered us a place with his family and we accepted it. Your siblings were happy to have us mainly because they have someone new to play with. Then came 2b and A2 they too were taken in by your father."

Y/n: "I see....wait who is A2? I never heard anyone speak her name."

Devola: "...I'm not surprised....after everything that happened...."

Y/n: "What do you mean?"

Devola: "look this is between us alright? Promise you won't mention this infront of the others?"

Y/n: ".....Ok I won't say a word."

Devola: "Good because everyone here is kinda sensitive about her. Anyway...A2 was a Yorha Android unit designed for extreme combat. She was also 2b's older sister since she was based off from her. She was with 2b when we found them outside in the field damaged so your father took them in and repaired them. Like us they grew to become family and loved spending time with you and your siblings. However that day when you were supposedly killed A2 went beserk and wanted revenge on the machines.....she vanished one day and became a traitor to Yorha, so far we haven't seen or heard from her for five years. I only wish she was here to see you alive then the fun would really begin, she would be hugging you to death and dragging you with her every where."

Y/n: "Wow....I didn't think you loved me and my family that much....."

Devola then grabs both my hands and gives me a smile.

Devola: "We loved your family so much we were willing to die for them and when you were born...it was like a blessing to us...you made everyone smile and it brought us closer together."

She then began crying.

Devola: "After your family was killed by the machines we promised no matter what we look over you and keep you safe. However when 9s brought up the idea to bring you to the bunker he said it was the best place to keep you safe. It hurt Popola so much she refused to let you go and ran away with you. When we found her she was cuddling with you in your family's old home and crying. It pains me to see her cry but we only wanted what was best for you so when we finally convinced her she agreed to have you go to the bunker. After that she didn't care about anything else she hated talking to everyone from Yorha and ignored mostly everyone in the camp."

Y/n: "I-I didn't realize how much I mean to her..."

Devola: "Boy oh boy the joy on her face when she met you again when you were 15 years old working with Yorha."

Flashback: at your old home....

Devola: "Please sister we have to let him go!"

Popola: "Nooo!!! He's our family! He's all that's left Devola why would you send him away!!"

Devola: "Because i love him as much as you do Popola! He isn't safe here he must go with 9s!"

9s: "Please think about this! Up in the bunker he won't have to worry about being attacked by machines where here on earth they could do anything!"

Popola then pulls her sword out.

Popola: "I won't let you take him from me! I'll protect him no matter what and if your not with me your against me!!"

9s: "Please calm down!"

Devola: "I love you sister and (Y/n)...i really do and I know you love him...but we have to think this through the camp may be safe but what happens if its ambushed by machines and none of us are there to save him?"

Popola: ........

Devola: "I don't want to send him away either but for his safety we must!"

Popola: "I can't I love him so much please.....i'm begging you don't separate us...."

9s: "Im sorry Popola...but please hand him over if you really care for him let us take care of him..."

Popola then looks at the duo and looks back at the little (y/n).

Popola: "I love you....(y/n) please....take care of him..." (she kisses his forehead then puts a necklace around his neck and slowly hands him over.)

9s takes the baby and walks away while devola stays behind comforting her sister.

Timeskip: years later...age 15

Devola: "Come on sister hurry up!"

Popola: ".....why are we going to this meeting anyway?

Devola: "There's someone we gotta meet so hurry up!"

Popola: "So what? They're from Yorha aren't they? Why the hell should I care?"

They eventually arrived at the meeting area.

Popola: "So we are here why are we even here?"

Devola: "Shhhh listen to the meeting!"

A group of Odst troopers walk in and stand in front of Anemone.

Anemone: "Ah good your here welcome to the resistance's main camp"

Buck: "Hello there I am Sgt. buck and this is my team. Yorha sent us to help you guys out around here."

Anemone: "Ah I see and I thank you for coming we had trouble with the machines here and we certainly appreciate your help."

Buck: "We understand that you been having trouble with caravans and such?"

Anemone: "Yeah that's one problem we got a bunch of other issues as well."

Back in the crowd.

Popola: "Whatever.....can we leave now I'm not in the mood to deal with these guys."

Devola: "Would you be patient? I brought you here for a reason."

Back to the crowd.

Buck: "Anyway ( pats the soldier next to him) if you need something my buddy here is my second in command he will listen to your requests and handle the missions."

Anemone: "And your name is?"

??: "(Y/n)(L/n)." (He removes his helmet and devola and popola saw his face).

Back in the crowd.

Popola: (Tears forming) "S-sister?"

Devola: (Gives her a smile) "Thats why I brought you here...look here he comes!!"

The group of Odst walk past them however they saw (Y/n) looking st them and smiling.

Y/n: "Hi there I'm (Y/n)! I was wondering are you two Popola and Devola my friend name Yorha model 9s told me to meet you two."

Popola: !! (Runs to him and tackles him to the ground).

Y/n: "huh? What?"

Popola: "My little brother...its really you....i missed you so much!"

Popola and Devola explain who they were and he smiles and hugs them.

Y/n: "Hehe I see well guess I'm back hanging with you two again."

Popola: (Kisses his forhead and hugs him tight)

Everyone in the camp smiled at this moment.

Devola then walks by and the three hugged each other and Popola was smiling and crying tears of joy...

End of flash back

Devola: "You were our light....and seeing you again brought so much joy and happiness to us...."

Y/n: "I'm sorry......I didn't know she cared that much for me."

Devola: "We love you deeply (Y/n) ever since you were born....letting you go was the hardest decision we made."

She then hugs me and makes me look at her.

Devola: "Hey (y/n)...."

Devola: "The reason I pulled 2b aside for a bit was to ask permission if me and popola can have you ro ourselves for a day besides you do owe us some family time."

Y/n: (Smiles) "Yeah well i'm sure we got plenty of time."

Devola: "Yeah....and we'll make sure you don't go anywhere where none of us can reach you."

She gives me one last hug before standing up.

Devola: "I best get back to my room...tomorrow Popola will watch over you...good luck...."

She then runs off and decided to kill some time drawing a picture before I went back to sleep.

______________________________________

Timeskip The next day

It turns out my leg healed a little faster than expected so I was allowed to walk around. Right now its me and Popola walking around the field outside and she had the happiest smile on her and I never seen her like this.

Y/n: "So uhh is there anything you want to do?"

Popola: "hmm..well as long as i am with you I don't mind doing anything with you."

We continued walking but eventually she noticed me not walking anymore.

Popola: "Is something wrong? Are you not feeling well little brother?"

I figured maybe i should get some confirmation if the woman in my dreams was indeed my mother.

Y/n: "Im fine...can i tell you something?"

Popola: "Of course! You can tell your sister whatever you want!"

Y/n: "Well....I had a dream....I was in a house...and there was a woman in front of me..."

Popola: "Do you remember what she looked like?"

Y/n: "Yeah...I drew a picture last night because it was kind of bothering me."

Popola: ".....oh Kairi...."

Y/n: "Mom?

Popola took a moment to look at the drawing and had sadness on her face.

"

Popola: "Yes she was your mother."

Y/n: (To self: "That confirms it...but was it really a dream? Or what?")

Popola: "She was the kindest and most beautiful human we met....she treated us like we were her own children. I miss her, your father, and your siblings."

She turns to me with a smile.

Popola: "If she was here she be proud to see you grown up into a find young man."

Y/n: "Yeah.....she probably would..."

Popola: "By the way hows your leg?"

Y/n: "Its alright somewhat as long i don't push myself I'll be alright."

Popola: "Ok then! So what should we do now? So far all we done is walk around the field is there anything you like to do?"

I then realized something...i forgot about Simone!

Y/n: "Yeah...i have a request actually...and it involves rebuilding a machine."

I explained what happen when we went to the amusement park and how we fought Simone. I told her she didn't seem like a dangerous machine and all she wanted was to be loved by others. Popola was shocked hearing this but she nods her head and we went off to the park. Luckily there weren't any hostiles on the way and there we saw Simone's body and we began to work on it.

5 hours later.......

Y/n: "There we go....lets hope this works....hello simone? Can you hear me?"

simone: "ugh.....huh? Where am i?"

Popola: "Easy there....we just fixed you up.."

Simone: "Huh? I feel different...."

Y/n: "Well I did blow you up..."

Simone: "Wait you?!? I remember you! Why did you repair me?!"

Y/n: "Well....during our fight you seemed lonely and all you wanted was to be noticed so I felt kind of bad....so I decided to fix you and well...." (Pulls out a mirror).

Simone then touches the mirror and herself and looks at her new body. She starts to test her new body by moving her arms and legs and eventually started dancing around the room. Me and Popola were smiling because its like watching a kid trying something new. She then stops playing around and runs to us and hugs me and Popola.

Simone: "Thank you!"

Popola: (Giggles) "your welcome."

Y/n: "C-Can't breathe..."

Simone: "Oh sorry!"

She lets is go but goes back to frowning.

Simone: "But...what will I do now? I am alone...and no one will be friends with me..."

Y/n: "Well I got an idea how about I take you to Pascal's village? You have a beautiful singing voice and I'm sure everyone including the children will love you."

Simone then blushed at my comment and nodded her head. We left the park and headed towards the machine village. Once we got there we saw everyone afraid and we explained to Pascal that this was Simone and she was the lonely machine. Pascal immediately gave her a home and she began singing a peaceful song to the whole village and everyone's fear was no more. Me and Popola high fived each other and joined the rest of the village and enjoyed listening to Simone's singing. Once night time came we waves goodbye to the villagers and Simone gave me one last hug before we left, Pascal thanked me and Popola for fixing her and bringing her to the village and guaranteed that she would be treated equally by everyone.

____________________________________

Right now we were walking back to the main camp however I noticed Popola wasn't smiling much.

Y/n: "Hey popola is something wrong? Did you not enjoy today's hangout?"

Popola: "what? I'm sorry I was just thinking that's all.... and yes I did enjoy spending time with you today!"

Y/n: "So what's bothering you then?"

Popola was quiet for a bit then ran up to me and hugged me.

Y/n: "P-Popola?"

Popola: "I'm sorry....it's just that when your not here I don't know what to do....I truly enjoyed being with you today but if feel like I'll wake up from a dream and see you still in the cryo pod sleeping...."

Y/n: "Popola....please look at me."

She lifts her head and looks at (Y/n).

Y/n: "I know I haven't been spending time with you and I'm sorry....but I really am here and once we have time we can hang out more often..."

I hug her and let her cry on my shoulder.

Popola: "Your not going to leave me again are you?"

Y/n: "No...I'll always be with you no matter what..."

Popola: "Thank you...(Y/n)....but I still can't help but worry about you!"

Y/n: (Gives a small smile at her) "Yeah....I know big sis Devola told me what happen when I was."

Popola: !!!

She then looks down.

Popola: (lower whisper but enough to hear) "What did she tell you...."

Y/n: "How you ran off with me crying in my old home cuddling with me, not wanting to let me go and ready to fight Devola and nines."

Popola: "I.....see..." (Tears were falling onto the grass).

Popola: "I didn't want you to go to Yorha.....(sniff)....I wanted to keep you here because I thought it was safe for you but instead I let my love for you get the best of me and I gave you to 9s to ensure your safety I hated that day it made me feel so weak and life was miserable without you....."

Popola starts crying even more but was stopped when (Y/n) hugged her.

Popola: (Backs away from the hug.) "I missed you so much little brother...."

Y/n: "I'm not leaving anytime soon...."

They both stayed there hugging for a minute then fire bugs started to glow around them and they looked around and smiled at each other and walked back to the camp and once they arrived home (Y/n) escorted his sister back to her room.

Popola: "Thank you....little brother....I really enjoyed spending time with you today..."

Y/n: "Same we definitely need to find more time and hang out again sometime!"

Popola: (Giggles and hugs you again) "Goodnight (Y/n)....."

She then walks away back to her room. When I got back I saw 9s asleep but 2b was still awake sitting on our bed.

2b: "Welcome back Y/n...."

Y/n: "Hey 2b why aren't you in sleep mode? It's pretty late."

2b: "Well....I tried but...it felt lonely so I decided to wait for you..."

Y/n: "Well...sorry...but still you should've went sleep already after all we don't want anything happening to our captain only because she waited for a team member to come back hehe."

2b: (smiles) "Well as your captain I order you to get in bed with me and let me cuddle with you."

Y/n: (Sigh) "Roger that... Captain.."

She giggles and pulls me into bed and hugs me close to her. Within a few minutes we both were fast asleep however while we were sleeping we didn't notice one of the pods were still active.

Pod 153: (transmitting (Y/n)'s day) "Another video uploaded to bunker."

____________________________________

End of chapter

Next chapter Solo Mission and Aliens?!?

Preview

Y/n: I got a solo mission?!?! awesome!!

The girls: ABSOLUTELY NOT!!

Elsewhere...

??: Welcome...to the grave of our creators

Meanwhile in the city ruins...

A Android with long white hair was slicing through machines left and right.

??: "I will make them pay...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551 3 24
As Covenant are coming closer than ever to destroy all humanity, UNSC at most desperate straits. They had issue an order for mass conscription to an...
NieR:Remnant By

Fanfiction

397 29 24
Days have passed since Pods 042 and 153 completed the rebuild of their three android companions and successfully booted units A2 and 2B back to life...
27.8K 819 34
After 2b, 9s and A2 were rebuilt and revived by their pods there was nothing left for them to do. YoRHa is destroyed, humanity is extinct and all tha...
4.8K 52 10
I am the last human left on earth. I was rescued by a YoRHa issued android, who went on to become my protector for then on. Little did she know of my...