Deliver Hope (nier automata x...

By FadedPhantomz

First fanfiction story I made. Thousands of years ago aliens invaded planet Earth and humans were forced to l... More

Team Wolf
Introduction
your "family" and characters background
Introduction Part 2
The Awakening and The Factory Part 1
The Awakening and The Factory Part 2
The Past and The Truth Revealed
Painful Reunion part 1
Painful Reunion part 2
short intermission not a chapter
The Desert Mission
Bonding time with 2b
characters bio update part 2
Homecoming and Bonding time with the twins
First solo mission and aliens?!
Confrontations and The Rogue Android
character bio update 3
Short random intermission
upcoming characters
upcoming characters pt 2
bonding time with everyone part 1
bonding time 3 part 2
During the bonding time....
Guardians...
Attack at Camp Omega
conflict...
Bonding time with.....eve? and friends part 3
Code Red
The offer
Deliver Hope....

The Amusement Park

6.8K 105 195
By FadedPhantomz

A/n: so bad news... My school has changed their mind and will officially be closing down AND will be sending everyone home no matter what. I have packed most of my stuff and went home to drop it off and came back for the rest but since it's raining badly I will be in the dorm until tomorrow morning. After this chapter I will get started on the next and it will probably take until Sunday to release because I still have to to deal with school work and mainly editing the chapter also if i feel motivated. Another down side is my PC can no longer run nier automata anymore since it's old and it's a terrible port (I tried installing FAR mod sadly doesn't do much) so after Route A I'll be playing on my ps4 for a bit to catch up since I got it on all three consoles which is Xbox ps4 and PC. Anyway that's enough for now...back to the chapter!

Update: Not much change other than a little dialogue.

_______________________________________

Timeskip: The next day....

Location: main camp your room

Your pov:

I woke up again early in the morning and looked over seeing nines back and was asleep. I looked over to 2b who was awake and was smiling at me.

Y/n: "Morning 2b.."

2b: "Morning (Y/n) ready for breakfast?"

Y/n: "Yeah let's get going I'll wake nines up."

2b: "Alright I'll be outside."

She walks out the room and I walk over to nines side and told pod to wake him up and after a few minutes he woke up.

9s: (Yawning) "Morning...."

Y/n: "Hey nines it's time to get up."

9s: "Yeah yeah...."

I grabbed my helmet and walked out with 9s boy did he look beat.

Y/n: "You alright? You were out even when me and 2b came back at night yesterday."

9s: "Yeah....I didn't expect the mission to take Soo long I thought I be done in like a couple hours or something but no most of the data was corrupted and we had to try fixing it."

Y/n: "But didn't you have others helping you?"

9s: "It was me and three other scanners and 5 b model Android's."

Y/n: 'Ouch....so when did you get back?"

9s: "Around midnight I believe."

Y/n: "Well try not to fall asleep on me anyway 2b should be at breakfast."

9s: "hey I won't pass out besides your alot worse you always fell asleep when you got a chance."

Y/n: "hehe If only I could remember."

We saw 2b waiting for us and she grabbed me and made me sit next to her. The twins came as well and joined us along with Anemone and jackass. However I wasn't expecting visitors.

Y/n: "Hmm nothing beats eggs and bacon during breakfast."

??: "You got that right kid."

We all look to see buck and veronica with their team.

Anemone: "Hey guys what's up?"

Buck: "Nothing much finally got back from a mission."

Y/n: "Heh really? What mission did you have?"

Veronica: "Well besides destroying machines we were out to assist in a group of yorha Android's to search some abandoned village commander said there was some weird power source detected so we went to check it out, sadly we didn't find anything."

The twins: (thinking to self: "Abandon village? They don't possibly mean...no it must be a conicidence. But why go there? There shouldn't be anything left.")

Y/n: "Well at least you didn't find anything dangerous."

Buck: "Yup that mission was a waste of time but the commander may send us again and you with us. She will call when the time comes.'

9s: "Well I know I would like to join on this search."

2b: "I'll go where (Y/n) goes."

Y/n: "Well that's still a long ways you two besides we don't know how long it will be since we are stationed here."

Buck: "Anyway we gotta get going command wants to send us out to the desert and look for those humanoid machines and capture them if possible."

9s: "They could be any where by now because when we fought them they were evolving and getting smarter. Not only that when we escaped we saw them leave as well, so there's probably a low chance they are even there."

Veronica: "Noted but our goal is to find them and learn more about them because command sees them as a major threat to us apparently and we need more information on them".

Y/n: "Well be careful out there who knows what's going to happen out there.'

Buck: "Ah hell don't worry about it you just focus on upcoming missions for now anyway time to go, let's move out."

Rookies: "Sir yes sir."

They grabbed their helmets and ran off.

9s: "speaking of those machines things were pretty crazy that day...I wonder why those machines were trying to look human..what do you guys think?"

Y/n: "Hmm hard to say we hardly know anything...the only thing I could think of was that they were mean't to possibly infiltrate the resistance and destroy everything within. However since everyone knows about them I doubt they will do that."

9s: "Hmm that's a good point usually Android's have black boxes so it be easy to tell who is Android or machine."

2b: "Either way it doesn't matter they are exposed to everyone and now we are aware of what the enemy has done. All that matters of hunting them down and destroying them."

Anemone: "Agreed thanks to you three we would have taken them in without knowing they were machines. So for now all we can do is wait and see what happens."

Popola: "Still...it's kind of scary to see a machine looking like a human I hate to see them in person..."

Devola: "Well either way if they come here they are getting their ass beaten."

2b: "There's still one more concern we must be worried about."

Devola: "Huh what would that be?"

2b: "Besides them we haven't see those metal skeletons in five years since that day."

Everyone but (y/n): !!!!!

9s: "oh crap.... I completely forgot about those things."

Popola: "I didn't even realize..your right ever since that day we haven't seen a single one of those enemies."

9s: "Is it possible they are also around? I mean everyone thinks they were destroyed but I personally believe they are just hiding."

Y/n: "Metal skeletons?"

Devola: "Oh right sorry you don't remember but when you guys came to earth five years ago a new group of enemy machines appeared and started killing both humans and Android's left and right. Putting a single one down was difficult even 2b had trouble facing one."

Y/n: "Dang if 2b had trouble handling one then that just adds to the list of problems we gotta deal with."

Anemone: "Well for now there's nothing we can do but focus on the two humanoid machines first."

9s: "Agreed....we can worry about them later..."

Jackass: "Well anyway you said they were last in the desert right? Since I'm posted out there with a few other guys I'll be sure to have them keep an eye out if they are seen again."

Anemone: "Good idea Jackass but we got more pressing matters right now."

Y/n: "What? Got a job for us as well?"

Anemone: "This is coming from the commander herself her operators may contact you in a bit but I'll tell you this before hand. Yesterday we have lost contact with several Android's belonging to both Yorha and my people. We don't know what happen but we do know where they are and I need you three to find them and try to bring them home. I'll send the location to your hud once you are ready."

2b: "Understood we will go there immediately after he finishes eating."

Jackass: "Here take these c4s you may need them in case of an emergency. Also the area is full of machines we don't know if they are hostile, friendly, or both."

Y/n: (Finish eating) "Understood we will be careful of the area, anything else?"

Anemone: "Yeah we already have a scouting party out there and we told them to wait for you. Learn what you can from them and you will take command from there."

Y/n: "Got it." (Grabs his suppressed smg and suppressed pistol then outs his helmet on.)

Popola: "And be careful alright? If something happens we will come by and get you out."

2b: "That won't be necessary...me and 9s are assigned to him to ensure his safety. We will take extreme caution moving through the place."

We all went out separate ways and when we stepped on I heard someone calling me and my hud shows both operators 21o and 6o.

21o: "Hello (Y/n) it's time for your regular check in."

6o: "Also the commander has a job for you."

Y/n: "This is (Y/n) here, we just got a mission from Anemone to head to the location provided and look for some missing Android's."

6o: "Ah I see that's good the commander was going to issue the job to you anyway."

21o: "Is everything alright (Y/n)?"

Y/n: "Everything's fine operator at least that's what im aware of."

6o: "Oh good we were so worried since you left the bunker. I don't want to see your cute face covered in bruises and blood again!"

Y/n: (sweatdrops) "Hehe...well everything's alright 6o sorry for making you worried."

21o: "Oh? Well I wasn't worried since you were having fun yesterday with 2b."

Y/n: "HUH?!? WHAT?!"

6o: "OHH I forgot about that!! I was sooo mad yesterday seeing you two race and laughing! Even the commander was angry!"

Y/n: " But how?!"

Both operators: "Pod 042 showed us everything live yesterday."

Y/n: "......shit....."

6o: "Well you better be prepared mister! You owe us some time as well!"

21o: "Yes and you best have a good answer for the commander she was planning on coming down to earth luckily we managed to convince her."

Y/n: "Uhhhh......well I'm screwed...."

6o: "Well sweetie we just wanted to check on you and prepare yourself for she will call you tonight. Well anyway bye! Take care!" ( They both close the channel).

Y/n: "I'm so dead aren't I?"

9s" "Nahhh I'm sure the commander can understand besides you two didn't do anything right?"

2b: "No all we did was catch up."

Y/n: "Thats pretty much it..."

9s: "See? You'll be fine then if thats all you did."

2b: "A-anyway let's head to the location provided and begin our mission."

9s: "Oh right!"

Y/n "Lead the way captain."

_______________________________________

Timeskip

Location: the sewers and outside the Park.

Still your pov

Y/n: "Looks like we only got one way and it's the sewers..."

9s: "Well it could be worse right? Anyway I'll head down first." (Climbs down the ladder.)

Y/n: "Alright let's go 2b."

I climbed down the latter first then 2b follows after. We walked through the sewer and I noticed a weird gap so I told the others to wait while I check it out.

Y/n: "Hold up I think I see another ladder. I'm going to check it out real quick"

2b: "Hmm? Alright but if we hear shooting we are coming up."

I give her a nod and went up the ladder. Luckily there weren't any enemies around but I noticed something odd out of place.

A spear? Why is it underneath a tree? Did someone leave it here? Well I'm sure no one needs this and I think this would be a great present for 2b. I decided to take it and go back down to the others.

Y/n: "All clear."

9s: "Alright that's good let's get going." (Climbs up the ladder.)

I grab 2b before she could go up.

2b: "What is it?"

Y/n: "Here I found this up there and thought it would fit you." (Hands her the spear.)

She takes the spear and observes it for a bit then looks back at me and smiles. Her pod then takes the spear and puts it in its inventory system.

9s: "What was that?"

Y/n: "I found a spear in a hidden area."

9s: "Thats weird wonder why anyone would leave a weapon like that."

Y/n: "Who knows."

2b: " Come on let's go I see the scouts."

We then headed towards the scout but for no reason I got hugged by the female scout with red hair.

??: "OMG ITS YOU!!! SO IT IS TRUE YOU ARE ALIVE!!!" (Tears rolling down her cheek).

Y/n: "Huh? I'm sorry do I know you?"

(Couldn't find a better image ignore the corpse...)

??: "huh oh sorry sir I forgot you lost your memories....I let my emotions get the best of me.'

Y/n: "Ah it's understandable and I'm the one who should be sorry for losing it."

2??: "Either way it's good to see you again boss."

2??: "I am Rex and that lady is Margaret. We both served under you five years ago during the crisis situation."

Margaret: (Hugs (y/n) again.) "OOHHH ITS SOO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN BOSS. IM SO GLAD YOUR ALIVE!"

y/n: "hehe thanks for the warm welcome!" (Pets her).

Rex: "I admit this was unexpected I should've known when she said we be excited to also this job. Anyway we were assigned to you again sir and it will be an honor again to fight by your side."

Y/n: "The honor is mine...and yeah it will be nice working with you again.'

Rex: "Hey Margaret you gonna let the guy go? We got a job to do."

Margaret: "Awww but alright." (Pouts).

Y/n: "hehe don't worry we will have more time hanging out again like back then!"

Margaret smiles and gives me another hug while Rex just smiles.

Rex: "Anyway back to business....we haven't seen any sign of the missing Android's but we think we have an idea where they are."

Margaret: "We believe that they are in the theatre which is located in the middle of the Amusement Park. The machines here are weird and aren't hostile so you shouldn't have much problems even if there's a few hostiles."

2b: "Understood anything else?"

Rex: "I be careful what's in the theatre we heard some odd singing from there and whatever is in there could be dangerous."

9s: "A machine singing? That's new..."

Margaret: "Yeah one more thing we sent another scout ahead but she hasn't come back in awhile so we think she was captured.'

Y/n: "Understood we will locate your ally. What's her name or description?

Rex: "Oh don't worry boss she will be happy to see you again. All I can give you a hint is that she's basically 2b's youngest sister."

2b: "Huh?! She's here?!? Why?!"

Rex: "She's been trying to help the resistances for awhile ever since you guys left the earth..and him in a coma."

Y/n: "umm 2b?"

2b: "Huh? Oh right Unit 2P is my little sister and your younger sibling she was made 6 years ago. She wasn't really built for combat but she can at least hold out on her own."

(I don't know much about 2P other than she's a 2b copy and she's in the final fantasy online game.)

Y/n: "Whoa?! I got a little sister?!"

9s: "Yeah but you can tell who is who based on their personality programs."

Y/n: "Well...since we gotta go in let's hope we can find her."

Margaret: "I wish we could go with you boss but Anemone ordered us to return to the camp and wait for you there."

Rex: "But before we go here take this it's your old blade. I found it laying around so I picked it up and kept it on me."

Y/n: "Thanks anyway we best get going. We will see you at the camp."

Margaret: "okkk...bye boss!"

We said farewell to the scouts and began moving to the amusement park I gotta admit it looks well for an old world place.

Y/n: "Alright...let's get this over with."

2b: "Let's go the quicker we move the faster we get out of here. I don't trust this place so only fight if you are attacked."

9s and (y/n): "Understood."

_______________________________________

Location: Amusement Park.

Y/n: "Does anyone feel like we are walking into a trap? I can't help but feel like something isn't right."

9s: "It's probably because we are in a park surrounded by non hostile machines. Well besides the ones in the alley ways."

2b: "Don't worry we are almost there wait what's that?"

Y/n: "Huh looks like the only way forward is to climb these and jump across the rusty seats."

2b then picks me up.

Y/n: "Huh?! 2b what are you doing?!"

2b: "I figure this was easier since us Android's are better at mobility."

Y/n: "O-Oh I see I didn't think of that."

2b: "Hehe...."

She began to jump on the old broken down ride and once we got to the other side she puts me down and we see an robot standing there."

Robot: "Please turn around the ride is broken and dangerous."

Y/n: "That's not good....well we got to move forward so sorry buddy besides how dangerous could it be?"

9s: "Ha yeah it's not like there's a tank running loose."

A few moments later.....

Machines: "LETS PLAY!! LETS PLAY!!"

All three: .............

2b: (looks at the boys) "You had to say it..."

9s: "Crap..."

Y/n: "Yup major crap."

It started shooting us and we dispersed and I ran into cover. 2b was distracting it and 9s was trying to hack it. I ran out to the back and pulled my smg out and began shooting at the machines in the tank taking only 4 of them out.

9s: "(Y/n) use a c4!"

Y/n: "Right! (Runs to the side and plants a c4.) Everyone get to cover!"

Everyone ran away from the machine and I hit the detonator causing it to blow up and something flew out.

2b: "What's this?" (picks up a strange sphere).

Pod 042: 'Analysis it is a seed."

2b: "A seed?"

Y/n: "I think your pod means it is a core or something similar to that."

9s: "Ah well makes sense."

We then go up a set of stairs and a roller coaster came down.

2b: "what's this?"

9s: "Hmm hey (y/n) what's this?"

Y/n: "It's a roller coaster and people sit on and move at a slow pace at first but once it reaches the top it goes down fast! At least that's what buck and Veronica told me."

9s: "You humans sure are weird.."

Y/n: "Eh who isn't?"

We got on it and the ride started.

9s: "Hey 2b?"

2b: "What is it..."

9s: "You know (Y/n) and the operators call me nines and maybe thought you could call me that as well. Only if you want to."

2b; "No thanks...besides 9s works fine as well."

Y/n: (thinking to self : "2b seems....a little annoyed with 9s it's like she hates him....maybe I should ask them what's going on later...")

Eventually the ride was interrupted as machines flew down and began shooting at us. After shooting them for a few minutes the ride came to a stop and we got out and hopped into the building. We saw a hole and 2b grabbed me and jumped down with her pod holding us to slow our fall.

2b: "Is this the spot? It looks empty.'

9s: "This should be it....I picked up a few black box signals around here."

Then all of a sudden the curtains moved to reveal.

Y/n: "well this is new...."

It started singing and we know now that this is our target.

2b: "What the hell?"

9s: "Our records don't having anything about this enemy!"

Y/n: "It doesn't matter either way it's going down!" (Starts shooting).

All of a sudden it elevated a bit and laser started shooting out so 2b grabbed me and jumped up into one of the upper seats.

2b: "Stay here it's too dangerous for you!"

She then jumps down and goes back to helping 9s fighting the machine while I'm shooting from a distance.
However everyone once a while it would shoot missles at us and I was barely lucky to even dodge them. But while fighting it 9s started to shout.

9s: "It's trying to hack us!!"

2b: "Shit 9s I need you to hack it back!"

All of a sudden I heard something and I jumped back down to the main stage however I landed on my side and saw what fell around us.

2b: "(y/n)!!" (Runs over before noticing what's around us).

Y/n: "Oh my god...."

9s: "They aren't dead! They been turn into weapons! " (They then began to start shooting energy waves at 2b and 9s).

Simone: "BEAUTIFUL!! I MUST BECOME BEAUTIFUL!! I NEED TO BECOME MORE BEAUTIFUL!!!!"

Y/n: "9s distract it! I'm planting a c4!'

9s: "Got it!" (His pod starts shooting while he begins hacking).

Y/n: (climbs on its back and plants a c4 and runs to a safe location and hits the trigger.)

Simone: "AHHHH!!!!"

2b: "Good job (Y/n)! Can you do it again?!"

Y/n: "I got two more!"

2b: "Alright! We will keep it distracted!"

9s: "Begin hacking!"

I ran up to the machine again and set another one and hit the trigger again.

Simone: "WHY?! I JUST WANT TO BE BEAUTIFUL!! DO I NOT DESERVE LOVE?! WHY MUST I ALWAYS BE LEFT ALONE AND IGNORED?!?"

Y/n: (Thinking to self: lonely? Ignored? I'm starting to think she really isn't the enemy.....she reminds me a bit of 2b..and the twins a little...)

it's dress burns up revealing all it's mechanical body. It then starts going on a rampage and she began to hop around the room hoping to smash us.

Y/n: "Shit! We need to finish this!"

2b: "(Y/n) throw me the last c4! I'll handle it!"

Y/n: (About to throw it but suddenly Simone grabs me and begins crushing me slowly!) "AHHHH!!!!'

2b: "(Y/N)!!!!!!! THATS IT YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" (runs towards at Simone but gets smacked away and loses conscious!).

9s: "2b!! (Y/n)!" (Notices me slowly raising my arm with the trigger in it).
"Wait (Y/n)!"

2b: (Slowly regains conscious and sees (Y/n) about to detonate the last c4!) "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Y/n: (Hits the trigger and it blows both of them up.)

Simone: "NOOOOO!!!!!!"

Boom!

The machine was destroyed again and the two just stared at what happen and (Y/n)'s helmet flys towards them and lands by their feet.

9s: "no.......it can't be...."

2b: (picks up the helmet and cries). "No....please not again....don't leave me alone....(Y/n)...I was supposed to protect you...."

9s: "Damn it! Come on 2b let's go find him!"

They began searching around for a few minutes.

2b: (runs around the wreckage and sees (Y/n) buried underneath a pile of metal parts. Then clears the wreckage and begins to cry more.) "OPEN YOUR EYES PLEASE!! IM NOT LOSING YOU AGAIN!!! (sees blood on her hands). Nooo.....noooo....NOOOO!!" (hugs his body tight and starts having flash backs).

9s: "Pod! Call the scouts we need medical attention!"

Pod 153: "Affirmative contacting-"

Y/n: "Relax I'm fine....ow I'm gonna feel that tomorrow...."

2b: "You idiot!! I thought you died again!!! Don't ever do that again to me!! I thought this time you were gone for good! (Cries on his chest).

9s: "Holy crap...are you alright?"

Y/n: "Yup...my legs a little banged up though...may have trouble walking for a bit..."

2b: "It's ok....I'll help you walk."

Y/n: "Thanks 2b...what's the status on the androids?"

9s: "They didn't make it....looks like that thing was keeping them alive enough to be used as weapons..."

Y/n: "Damn it....wait a minute....we found the missing Yorha and resistance android's....but my hud isn't showing them as 2P."

??: "B-Big brother?"

We all turn to see 2p standing behind us. She looked extremely shocked.

2b: "2p.....your ok....."

2p: " Big sister is that you?"

9s: "Thank goodness we found her at least...."

2p: "Even nines is here...."

Y/n: (stares at her and thinks: "She really looks like 2b...").

2p then turns at me and began crying and ran towards me hugging me.

2p: (tightens her hug and more tears rolled down her cheek) "Is it really you big brother?! I'm not dreaming am I?!"

Y/n: (looks over at 2b and she was smiling and looks back at 2p and gives her a smile and pet's her head) "Yes...it's really me 2p...."

2p: (sobbing) "B-Big brother.... (Sniff) I- I missed you so much.... I thought you ..d-died...oh big brother......"

2b: "It's a long story but we will explain later ok? For now we need to get him some medical attention."

2p: "It's...all my fault...he got hurt....trying to save me....."

Y/n: (pets her again) "No...no ..it's ok don't blame yourself alright? I was worried about you and we got to meet each other again so please don't be sad."

2p: (nods and hugs again).

2p helped (Y/n) stand up and placed his arm around her shoulder and helped him walk. She grabbed his helmet and helped him put it on. 2b and 9s took the lead and they walked out and saw the gate was now open however a machine with a flag was there.

2b: "What the...."

Machine: "We don't want to fight....we thank you for defeating the singing machine...."

9s: "Huh?"

Machine: "You been invited to our village please come we wish no harm upon you."

Y/n: "Wait village? The only one I know is Pascal's."

Machine: "Ahhh is that you the human that lived with us?"

2b,9s,2p: "Huh?"

Y/n: "Yeah I'm the human Pascal saved. How's he doing?"

Machine: "Pascal is worried about you since we haven't see or heard from you for awhile. Pascal has given you a communicator but you never answer."

Y/n: "Oh...right sorry I forgot about that I've been busy."

2b: "Umm (Y/n) whats going on? Who is Pascal? I heard Anemone say that name once and you seem to know him."

Y/n: "A friendly machine who found me when I woke up and he took me in and gave me a home in their village. Don't worry you can trust him after all I wouldn't be here if it weren't for him."

9s: "I see....well at least we should thank him."

Machine:" YAY! Everyone will be happy to see you again!"

2b: (Turns towards 2p) little sister do you want to come with us or return to the camp?

2p: "I-I will go where B-Big brother is...I want to be with him again."

Y/n: "This is going to take awhile for me since I can't really move."

Machine: "Understood I'll move slowly for you then.".

2b: "Alright...I don't like this but since Pascal saved him i'm willing to cut some slack and trust him."

Y/n: "Don't worry 2b I promise you he's really friendly so please for me at least be friendly to him and the kids."

9s: "Kids?"

Y/n: "You'll see when we get there."

2b: "Alright....let's move then."

Machine: "ONWARD!"

They all began to head to the village while 2p was carrying (Y/n) on her back. One thing for sure (Y/n) definitely didn't expect Pascal to send a machine over but at least he will get to see the village again. As they were moving through the park 2p was smiling knowing she finally met her older brother again and her sibling 2b.

_______________________________________

End of chapter

Next chapter home coming and bonding time with the twins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551 3 24
As Covenant are coming closer than ever to destroy all humanity, UNSC at most desperate straits. They had issue an order for mass conscription to an...
647 56 20
[COMPLETED] War. Sacrifice. Two inevitabilities of human nature come together once more as the human race encounters its latest Great Filter. The Cov...
4.8K 52 10
I am the last human left on earth. I was rescued by a YoRHa issued android, who went on to become my protector for then on. Little did she know of my...
Fantasm By

Fanfiction

157 12 7
🔞AU- An alien, y/n, lived in a galaxy far away. This is a place where everyone is peaceful and she is a warrior goddess who oversees their home and...