Dieux Grecs✔

By shirimasenpaii

human au][̲̅̅[̅̅ dieux grecs {french} = greek gods "i'm not normal spins." ... More

💣
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
f i n a l💥

VII.

204 8 2
By shirimasenpaii

you stopped at the distance that seemed safe, you looked at the anthropophage's eyes, you sent your hands on fire as the flames crawls up to half of your arms.

"not gonna answer huh?" the anthropophage roared and came running to you with their horrid jagged teeth out in the open. you dodged one, kicked the other in the stomach that sent it flying to the ceiling and punched the last one to the side hard.

the one you avoided came up behind you with it's claws onto you this time. you swiftly moved to the side and intensified your flames then punched in a hole in it's stomach.

disgusting goo got into your hands, you visibly cringed and flicked it off. not long after it's fellow anthropophage is dead, the one you sent flying to the ceiling came falling onto you.

and at the same time, the one from the side is always heading towards you full speed. you looked up and to your left to calculate the exact moment, you took a deep breath and intensified your flames once more.

the kind of flames you have now can match up to the sun's heat, and just a mere second of you being crushed or slashed by the anthropophages.

you released a heat waved within the restaurant and the restaurant only, you can control this kind of power but it requires practice. in this case, you didn't get any practice and your arms has different levels of burns.

as you think this incinerated the anthropophage, you stopped and collapsed on the floor. you bit your lower lip as the intense burns started to kick in, you entire body is steaming and your clothes are charred.

you have to get out of here but what about spinel?

she's safe, yes, but she's obviously worried about you.

you grunted and stood up, you held your most severe burnt arm and headed to the kitchen where there's a backdoor. you got out in the back of the restaurant and you noticed how the place turned into a big coal.

you gulped and continued on, you can alot of lights flashing like the police and the ambulance. you leaned against the wall and took a peek on the edge to see if spinel is still there.

yep, she's sitting in the ambulance with a blanket over her looking worried to death. you looked around to get her attention, then you remembered your phone.

you fished it out but it was burned. . .

fuck.

you threw it away, you grabbed a pebble and aimed at spinel but carefully don't hurt her. it landed on her lap, she looked around to see who threw it then she saw your waving your still useful arm.

you can see spinel's eyes widen, she removed the blanket off of her and ran to you. you leaned back against the wall and spinel came in front of you.

spinel covered her mouth and you can see tears filling her eyes "hey hey, why are you crying? it's those demons' fault." though you are speaking the truth that you fought were demons but regular humans use as an insult.

"why did you have go in there?! you could've killed yourself and this happened to you!" spinel looked like she's about to punch you but she couldn't due to your injuries.

"someone has to do the job." you simply stated, nobody can take an anthropophage down by simple weapons like guns and such. you can see a tear fall from spinel's cheeks, you used your still useful hand to wipe her tear away, it stings but it's worth it to make her a little better.

"it's alright, this girl has faced many burns in her life." you tried to lighten up the mood, you rubbed her head softly as you grin. spinel sniffed and then hugged you "even though we've known each other for a day and a half, i don't want to see you getting hurt."

you rubbed her back soothingly, spinel pulled away and looked deeply into your eyes but you broke it "can i take you home?"

"with you looking like a burnt potato? no, you need ambulance." spinel tried to pull you to the main scene but you resisted "no no, i insist." you smiled as you don't want anyone seeing your injuries.

"y/n. . ." spinel is practically begging you to go to the ambulance, you gave in and sighed. "okay, you win. are you sure you don't want me going with you?" spinel chuckled.

"no thanks, just go to the ambulance already?" you grinned and watched her walk away from the main scene. as her figure is no longer visible, you crouched down and then jumped really high.

you forced your severely injured arm and the still useful one as boosters to fly you to your apartment. you grunted as the pain started to get worst and worse.

as you finally can see your apartment, you used your last fuel to push you onto the roof. you lifted yourself up and went to the attic window, kicked it open (probably broke it), you hurriedly went to your bathroom and opened the faucet on the bathtub.

you sat down on the floor with your arm dangling on the bathtub while it's filling with water. as it'a finally filled, you removed all of your burnt clothes, some even are stuck in your skin.

you slow went it, excruciating pain took over your body. you bit your lip so hard that it starts to draw blood, as your body fully sank into the water, you slowly relax but the tingling pain still lingers.

after 5 minutes, you started to rub off some burnt skin and the mounded cloth that got into your skin. the water started to turn into dark red because of your blood and the chared bits.

after a few more minutes of you rubbing off your skin clean, you grabbed the towel that is on the toilet cover. you got out of the tub, wiped you every inched of your body clean and removed the plug to drain the nasty water.

you got out of the room, you changed into new clothes. you sat down at the edge of the bed and looked at your newly cleaned skin.

just like that percy jackson guy, he can heal himself if he's in water. yes, your power is fire but water can become your life saver and healer.

you laid into your bed staring into the nothingness of the ceiling, you sighed and wondered if spinel really got home safe. should you go and check on her? who sent those anthropophages?

those questions started to swirl around your head like a hive on bees, you grabbed a pillow and hugged it and tried to sleep.

✴✴✴✴✴

spinel got home safely, she's on the couch with a cup of tea in her hand talking to peeps what happened.

"what?! she's covered in burns and she's fine?! that's impossible!" peeps said as she lead against the couch. "yeah, but her arms are the ones that really has great injuries."

spinel took a sip of her tea and looked out in the window, hoping that you'll have a safe recovery. "it's almost. . . inhumane." peeps mumbled but spinel was able to hear it.

"i mean, people have different ranges of pain tolerance and y/n's are really high." peeps nodded. "i'm just glad you're okay."

"thanks, but will y/n be okay?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 144 23
she can feel her sharp fangs looming over her neck, ready to sink deep into her skin, her hot breath pampering her flesh like a moonlight ghost. ...
49.4K 800 19
𝗔 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆... 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁? 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
141K 4.6K 59
(AU where Steven doesn't move out and stays in Beach City after Steven Universe Future) You've lived in Beach City all your life. For 17 years you'v...
5.5K 152 23
A Steven Universe AU where Steven meets his full human counterpart. Both of them look so alike yet they're both so different in preference, personali...